Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger traced the curves of her cheeks, and tickled the soft skin of her inner thighs and labia before running his fingertips up between her buttocks. She could feel her clitoris begin to swell as he gently teased her taint. She spread her thighs apart to give him more room to finger her, and he took the time to pull her cheeks open to give the camera a good look at everything she was hiding in between them. He tugged on her labia, pinched her butt cheeks, and gently tickled the opening of her anus.

It turned her on, and he knew it, and she knew it wouldn't be long before his penis was inside her. The next thing she knew, warm oil was spilling onto her lower back. Simon had kept a bottle of it hidden in the car somewhere, and he was now squeezing it so that that warm liquid would slowly flow between her butt cheeks. She could feel it pooling around her anus, with some of it seeping inside. She'd thought that might be a decent amount to keep the sex properly lubed, but Simon proceeded to insert the nozzle into her anus, and give the bottle a squeeze.

Much like her enema that morning, Cindy could now feel her rectum filling with warm liquid, but this time it was soothing, slippery oil. It wasn't an altogether unpleasant feeling, despite the invasive feel of a foreign liquid being unexpectedly released into her body, and Cindy was glad to know that her hole was lubed up enough that even a cock of Simon's size should easily slip painlessly inside her.

Simon tossed the bottle aside and gave her cheek a light slap. It was time. Time for Cindy to assume the position.

Vic had discussed with her in detail what position that would be. He knew how wide Cindy could spread her legs, and she knew that Vic wanted some very creative and original positions for this video, so Cindy reluctantly agreed to at least attempt it.

Pulling herself to her feet, Cindy rested her left leg upon the driver's side door, and holding onto the seat and dashboard for support, raised her right leg upon the passenger side door. Simon was able to assist in holding her abdomen in place, and one she achieved her balance, Cindy realized that she could indeed hold this position on her own.

Simon proceeded to undress, and after finding a spot between the seats to kneel, took hold of the open-legged blonde's hips. When he had a firm grasp on her, he ran the head of his erect penis up and down between her buttocks. It was the same movement he'd done to her twice the day before, but today, Cindy knew she would not be redirecting it anywhere but where it wanted to go.

She could feel the head pressing against her hole, easing its way in. Her heart raced as she felt it slip further and further inside her. The oil made the process go smoothly with minimal discomfort, and before long she could feel the full length of the shaft inside her rectum. Cindy sighed and squeezed the dashboard tightly.

She had never felt as powerless as she did at this moment. Her legs were spread too wide to move them, her hips could only move forwards or backwards, being held in place by Simon's rigid cock, and gravity kept her from wriggling free. She was trapped, and a penis was her cell. It was terrifying- and exhilarating. The rolling camera capturing every second of her predicament only made her heart race faster.

Simon pumped his cock into her quickly and firmly, grunting determinedly as if he were claiming her as a conquest. Indeed, Cindy felt as if every one of her holes was his. He'd been in all off them, and he'd left something behind in each of them. It was as if she were his. His slut. She was his mouth slut, his pussy slut, and now she was his ass slut. Every hole on her body he would enter, he would use to please himself, and he would fill with his milky seed as a memento for her.

Cindy gasped, and clutched the top of the windshield with both hands. Her pussy began to leak, and Simon seemed to sense this because now he was fondling her labia with one hand while using his other to push her hips up and down on his pelvis.

Arousal overtook her body. He may not have been inside the hole that would have made her most excited, but there was something she found alluring about anal sex; the sense of taboo, the surrender of her dignity, the fact that he enjoyed it so very much, that brought her a perverse enjoyment in taking it in the ass for him.

It was why she leaned forward and flexed her legs, in the hope that she could spread her cheeks apart a little wider and allow him to penetrate her just a little deeper. She wanted him to conquer her ass, and she wanted his penis to experience every last micro inch of anus she had to offer him.

Juices leaked from her pussy lips onto his fingers, and she moaned deeply. His breathing got heavier, and she could sense that he was nearing his climax. The realization excited her, and brought her closer as well. The light tapping of his ball sack against her labia made her drip, and she moaned loudly as he thrusted into her harder.

"Oh, Simon! Oh Simon!" she cried.

Jeff zoomed in on Cindy's face to capture her desperate pleas. He lingered on her face for several moments before panning down to her jiggling breasts. Her twin mounds shook and jostled about as Simon continued slamming her from behind, sending a crescendo throughout her entire body. He flicked his finger against her clit, building her excitement and making her crave the moment he would ejaculate inside her rear hole. Her legs ached but she paid it no mind, the pleasure in her pussy and in her ass were the only two things on her mind.

"It's yours Simon, it's all yours," she cried out as he pounded her.

"It's all mine," he muttered in agreement, and continued thrusting.

"Fuck my ass, Simon," she moaned.

Simon continued doing exactly that.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yes, more!" she called. The more he pounded her the closer she got. Juices were dripping. Her nipples were stiff as sandpaper. And Cindy was crying out for satisfaction that she'd never gotten in this vehicle before.

"Oh Simon! Oh, Simon! Oh, Simon!" she cried out, seconds from exploding.

"Cindy, Cindy Cindy!" Simon replied, equally happy to be filling this housewife's ass with his cum.

"Simon! Simon! Simon!" she called.

"Cindy?"

She opened her eyes. She heard her name, but not the voice she was expecting. But a voice she recognized nonetheless.

She looked around at the crew members present. None of them were speaking. Then she saw him.

In the side yard, just behind the fence, was Reverend Duffy. He stared at her, wide-eyed, as he watched the well-built handsome model who was definitely not her husband ass fucking her in her husband's Corvette.

"Oh God!" she called out, and she felt Simon explode. Semen burst from his tip and filled her rectum, and Cindy's excitement was too great to bear. She exploded into an orgasm of her own, and between her loud moans, she opened her eyelids to see a look of shock and disgust on the minister's face.

"No! No! No! He shouldn't be here!" Cindy moaned as the energy from her orgasm waned.

Vic looked over to the side yard and spotted the lookie-lou watching them.

"Hey! We're filming here!" the producer shouted.

Reverend Duffy shook his head, placed the VHS tape he was carrying onto the air conditioning unit outside the Wingrove home, and walked away.

"No! Stop him! I need to talk to him!" Cindy scrambled to get out of the vehicle, but Simon's semi-erect penis was still inside her. "Let me out! Let me out!" she pleaded.

Simon had to adjust himself before he could withdraw his penis from her anus, and once he was out, Cindy carefully pulled her legs back into the vehicle. Once she regained her balance, she opened the passenger side door and tumbled out onto the grass.

"Stop him! I need to talk to him!" Cindy repeated and pulled herself to her feet. She could feel a long trail of semen dripping from her anus down the back of her thigh, but she was too frantic to be concerned with it. Alyson rushed to her side and placed a white robe around her shaking body. Cindy wrapped the robe around her shoulders and scurried through the side yard to the front, where the reverend was already backing his Chevy out of her driveway.

"Reverend!" she called out.

The reverend ignored her and drove off. Cindy ran to the edge of her driveway and watched helplessly as the blue Malibu disappeared down the road.

"Reverend!" she called out against, fruitlessly. It was at that moment she realized her robe was open, and she was mostly exposed. Frantically, she wrapped the robe around her naked body and tied the belt firmly around her waist.

She hurried back to her backyard, where Alyson was holding the VHS tape that the reverend had left on her air conditioner.

"It's... the video you made before!" the wardrobe girl exclaimed. "This looks like you and Simon! He found an old copy of your last video!"

"I'll be damned," Vic said, looking at the tape in amazement. "That tape barely sold."

Cindy took the videotape from Alyson's hands and looked at it in horror.

"The reverend left this here?" she asked, panicking.

Alyson nodded sympathetically.

"Oh God." Cindy leaned against the side of her house. "He knows everything."

* * * * *

Cindy ran to her bathroom, and washed the makeup and love sweat from her body before getting dressed again. Although Vic wanted to shoot a few more scenes, Cindy let him and the entire crew know that in no uncertain terms, the shoot was over. Reluctantly, Vic instructed the crew to begin packing up.

Cindy was in her van and heading down the street to track down the reverend before the crew had so much as labeled their daily footage. As far as she was concerned, they could do the cleaning, while she did damage control.

The reverend's driveway was empty, so Cindy continued on to the church. She thanked the Lord when she spotted his blue Malibu in the west parking lot out front, and no other vehicles. Cindy slid into the spot next to his and hurried inside.

The irony didn't escape her that the same church where she'd married her husband would now be the place where she would atone for her infidelity, and the man who'd discovered said infidelity was the minister who'd performed the ceremony. She bowed her head as she hurried into the sanctuary to find him in his office.

"The starlet returns," Reverend Duffy said sarcastically as the frazzled blonde rushed through the open doorway.

"Reverend! Reverend! Please, I can explain!"

He looked up at her from his desk.

"I'd offer you a seat but I'm sure your bottom must be killing you."

Cindy glared at the reverend and fumed. She almost wanted to take the seat out of spite, but her bottom was indeed quite sore. Simon had emptied a hefty load of semen inside her, and she could still feel it seeping out of her anus and onto the inside of her panties. She clenched her butt cheeks together as she faced the holy man.

"Does Stuart know?" he asked.

Cindy shook her head.

"No, no one in my family knows. I NEED to keep it that way! PLEASE don't tell anyone what you saw!"

"That wouldn't be my place, would it?" The old man adjusted his glasses.

"No, no it wouldn't!" she said panting. Hope of the reverend's silence entered Cindy's thoughts.

"No," he said. "But until you confess your sin to your husband, and this community, you are no longer welcome in this church."

Cindy took a step back. Confess to her husband, she understood. But confess to the community? The reverend was asking too much.

"I can't do that," she lamented. "This community is my life. If everyone learned about my past, my life here is done. They'll never see me the same way again. They'll never treat me the same again."

Reverend Duffy sighed. He could tell she was remorseful. But forgiving the blasphemy she had committed in his church would require more than a mere apology.

"Maybe that is the punishment that befits you. What you've done was wicked and vile. And this church was befouled by your actions. That reflects on me, the congregation, and the community."

Cindy stared hopelessly at him. She knew she could not possibly be the only church member to have committed adultery. His judgment felt unreasonably harsh.

"This Sunday, you will stand at the altar behind you, and you will tell your fellow church members who you really are. They will know the details of your past and present, and their judgment will determine your future here."

"That's not fair!" Cindy proclaimed. "Everyone sins! You can't single me out like this!"

The reverend grabbed a document from his desk and handed it to her.

"Do you know what this is, Cindy?" he asked her.

Cindy scanned the page, quickly reading the opening paragraph.

"That is a petition written up by your fellow churchgoers, demanding that YOU continue teaching Sunday School next semester," the reverend explained. "Apparently, they are unhappy that I hired a young lady with a penchant for partying and recreational drug use, and they feel she is an unsuitable fit for teaching the Bible to their children. Now tell me, Cindy, how can I in good faith fire that young lady, knowing what I know about you? How would that make me look, if anyone were to find out I was aware of your marital indiscretions when I put you back into that classroom?"

Cindy stared at the petition dejectedly. Doris Miller was the first name on the petition, and dozens of of other parishioners had signed their names underneath hers. Tears dribbled down Cindy's cheeks.

"I won't take the job," Cindy assured him. "You can hire someone else. Just don't make me tell them. It's none of their business."

Reverend Duffy folded his arms.

"I might have done that if your video weren't so flagrantly displayed right here in this sanctuary, Cindy."

Cindy looked at him, confused.

"I walked in here today to see you gallivanting your naked body up on the screen right behind you. Somebody with a key to this church took a projector from our resource center, so they could play your video up on the screen. Very few people have keys to this church, Cindy, and you are one of them."

"Well, I wouldn't have done that! I- I did loan my keys to my son the other day, maybe-"

Cindy stopped cold, realizing the implication she was making.

"Well, it seems your family might not be as ignorant of your past as you thought," the reverend said.

* * * * *

Curt pulled into the parking lot of a Walgreen's up the road. He'd hoped that Drew, Kellan and Artie would follow him in, but instead his three partners in crime kept driving. He cursed to himself, and took out his phone to dial Drew.

They'd all took off the instant they saw a police cruiser with its lights flashing pull into the church parking lot. He'd hoped they could regroup and discuss their plan B, but apparently his cohorts has no interest in being involved once blue badges had gotten involved. Curt listened to Drew's ringtone and waited for his friend to answer.

"Yo!" he greeted.

"Hey, where you guys going?"

"I don't know about you, but I don't feel like going to jail today, man," Drew said.

"Okay, but I thought we could meet up and figure out what we're gonna do?"

"I think we know what we're gonna do. Go back to work. Mission is a bust. See ya back at the site."

"Dude!" Curt began, and realized Drew had ended the call. He cursed again and tossed his phone angrily into the passenger seat. Retrieving the tape was on him alone, it seemed.

He waited twenty minutes before cruising back down the road to see the situation at the church. The police car was still in the lot, so Curt innocently drove by and waited another fifteen minutes in the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant down the road.

On Curt's second pass, he could see the police car was gone, and Reverend Duffy was walking angrily out to his vehicle. Curt pulled to the side of the road and watched. The reverend started up his vehicle and drove off, leaving the parking lot empty. It was his chance.

Curt swiftly pulled into the lot and hurried back into the church. The projector was still out, and still pointed at the projection screen set up in front of the altar. Curt quickly hit the eject button on the VCR to retrieve the tape.

Nothing. Curt peeked inside the VCR and his heart sank. The tape was gone.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" he yelled aloud. He searched around for the tape, hoping the reverend might have placed it somewhere he could find it, but it was nowhere to be seen. He peeked into the office, and saw the reverend's laptop on his desk, and what looked like a petition, but no videotape anywhere. Had the reverend taken it with him? Curt wondered where he would possibly have taken it.

It didn't matter. He realized his best move at this point was to take Kellan's suggestion. Deniability. Someone else put that tape there, not him. He could simply deny it if asked. What proof was there that it was his?

Curt got back into his car and drove back to the Ginsberg house. Scott scowled at him when he pulled into the driveway.

"Where the hell have you been?" his boss asked.

"Family business. Sorry." He trudged back into the house. To his surprise, he saw none other than Mr. Ginsberg himself loading personal effects into a laundry basket.

"Curt," Bridget said, hurrying into the room. "This is my father. Would you mind helping carry his belongings out to my car?"

"No problem at all," Curt said. He took the laundry basket from the elderly man's hands and made his way out of the doorway. Mr. Ginsberg slowly followed him, clutching a cane as he walked.

"So you're the young man who found my stash?" he asked, once they were out of hearing distance of his daughter.

Curt blushed, and nodded yes.

"She sure is something, huh?" the old man said with a wry grin.

"Who?" Curt asked innocently.

"Sindee Lovespell. The boys told me you took a liking to her."

Curt sighed. The guys simply could not keep their mouths shut.

"Yeah," he muttered. He loaded the laundry basket into the open trunk of Bridget's car.

"Pretty big melons on her, huh?" the man said, chuckling.

Curt glanced around, and seeing no one else was in earshot, nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you know if she's been in any other videos?"

"Nope. Just the one," the old man said. "A real shame. She had some real 'talents!'"

Curt peered at the old man, curious as to why he sounded so certain.

"You sure? It's been a long time. Maybe she's done another?" Curt wondered.

"She only did the one. She told me right before she retired."

Curt's eyes went wide.

"You KNEW her?"

"Knew her?" Mr. Ginsberg let out a loud laugh. "Yeah, I knew her. She was a burlesque dancer at a club out in Bridgewater. I emptied my balls in her tight little heinie at least a dozen times."

Curt looked at the old man, shocked and impressed.

"You had SEX with her?"

The man leaned close to Curt. "Don't tell my daughters. Their mother was alive then," he said quietly, and grinned a wide, semi-toothless smile.

"Do you know what happened to her?" Curt asked.

"Forget it man, she's retired," Drew said, walking up the driveway. "Come on inside. We need your help moving a couch."

"All right, it was nice meeting you, Mr. Ginsberg," Curt said.

The old man waved goodbye while Curt followed Drew back into the house. While the boys carried the couch out to a large moving truck in the driveway, Curt learned that Mr. Ginsberg had apparently shared quite a few stories about Miss Lovespell to the young men before Curt had arrived, which they were all too happy to regale back to Curt.

Apparently, Mr. Ginsberg had been a patron of a club called Nocturnal Desires for many years, where Sindee was a featured dancer. He'd sat in the front row to witness her receiving her newcomer's spanking, and he watched her grow from a shy teenager who meekly shook his hand on her first day into a raucous sex goddess who had fulfilled some of his wildest fantasies behind closed doors. When he learned that Sindee had starred in an erotic video, he searched far and wide to obtain a copy. And, he was lucky enough to be the recipient of her very last striptease before she retired.

1...345678