Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got through four pages before Vic poked his head in and told her the crew was ready. Cindy shut her book and headed outside.

After a thorough explanation of what he wanted in the scene, Vic called action and Jeff started filming. Cindy approached the balance beam and stepped atop the sturdy structure. She stood on one foot and raised her other leg high above her head, holding the pose for several long seconds. Jeff took the opportunity to zoom in between the nude woman's legs and capture close-up shots of her vulva and anus. Cindy held perfectly still, allowing Jeff to capture several still shots of her tight holes to use as title cards for the DVD and Blu-ray chapter menus.

When the photos had been taken, Cindy lowered her leg back to the balance beam, and stood spreadeagled while Simon approached her from behind. She held perfectly still as his fingertips crept up between her legs, tickling and tantalizing her inner thighs before slipping between her butt cheeks.

He spread her glutes apart, taking a close peek for himself at the tight hole Jeff had already photographed, and let his tongue sensually glide up the inside of one cheek and down the other. He repeated the movement, letting his tongue follow the same path as before leaving a trail of saliva along the inner curves of her buttocks.

Cindy closed her eyes and basked in the tingling sensations of Simon's tongue. Jeff alternated between filming Simon's delicate licks between the blonde's open buttocks, and Cindy's face as she felt the actor's tongue explore the crevice between her firm mounds and tease the opening of the hole between them.

Cindy seethed with pleasure. Tingles emanated from her anus throughout her entire body, making her nipples harden and her clitoris begin to swell. Jeff kept the camera on her face for this part, capturing every tic of arousal as she let out several long breaths. She felt very naked at this moment, not only from her lack of clothing, but having her arousal displayed in front of the entire crew and the rolling camera. They could see everything at this moment; every part of her body, and every emotion on her face was on display.

Jeff panned down from her face to show her breasts; he let the camera linger there on her stiff nipples for nearly a minute, watching her large mounds rise and fall with her breathing. As Simon's tongue slipped further into Cindy's anus, her breathing got deeper, causing the rising and falling of her twin mountains to grow faster and more dramatic. The camera and crew members alike watched in awe at the divine movement of her breasts before he panned further down to show just how much Simon's tongue dancing was affecting her body.

Her labia and clitoris had grown engorged. The wetness of her feminine anatomy glistened in the sun, and a very visible trail of vaginal juices flowed from between her pussy lips and down the inside of her thigh. Cindy wasn't used to having her body stimulated this way, and the way her body was reacting suggested that this was stimulation she sorely needed.

She let out a repressed moan as Simon licked faster, and instantly cringed with embarrassment. It was true, she did feel embarrassed, despite this not being her first time being anally intimate in front of a camera. She opened her eyes, and caught sight of her own backyard, and the eyes of the crew members watching her intently, all the while feeling body sensations she'd never felt outside a bedroom before. It was embarrassing to let out an aroused moan, knowing that everyone had heard it and that they knew that this modest housewife was not the good girl she'd spent the last two decades pretending to be.

She bent over, both to conceal her exposed body from the camera, but also to enable Simon's tongue to ease further inside her. His tongue pumped inside her with the same ferocity as his penis, but his tongue was far more flexible. A penis could not match the way a tongue could wriggle about inside her, stimulating the inside of her anus with its natural wetness and dexterity.

Cindy clutched her thighs and let Simon lick as deeply inside her as he could. Jeff lowered the camera to get a shot of her hanging breasts jiggling with erotic convulsions. It was difficult to maintain her balance, but her years of training and Simon's firm grip on her hips kept her solidly in place on the balance beam.

She was properly warmed up, and she knew the stance Vic wanted her to assume. She gave her captive audience the show they wanted to see. She contorted her body to the side, resting both palms flat on the surface of the balance beam. Utilizing both her upper and lower body strength, Cindy raised both of her legs up in the air. She held the pose until she could properly center herself, and Simon placed his hands on her hips to help keep her steady.

Comfortable with her stance, Cindy spread open her legs like a flower blooming in the afternoon sun, presenting her bottom to Simon without him having to kneel to reach it any longer. He continued where he left off, gliding his tongue between her cheeks, while taking advantage of her new position to lick her anus, vulva, and perineum from angles he could not before.

The trail of juices that had leaked from her vagina down her thigh reversed now, flowing back toward her vulva, while a new trail began to seep down her pelvis and towards her belly button. She let out a long moan of desire as she felt Simon's tongue explore the most private parts of her body and stimulate them in ways that they hadn't experienced in years. Cindy's husband had never touched her this way, nor had he ever summoned her to this level of arousal.

Cindy felt her arms weaken as her arousal grew, and she feared toppling over, but Simon's hold on her hips was strong and true. He had the most delicious meal of his life before him at this moment, and the forces of gravity would not take it away from him.

He pressed his face firmly against Cindy's buttocks, and he slipped his tongue inside her anus as far as it could reach. He bathed the walls of her tight hole with long, sensual, loving licks. His tongue slid out, and back in again, traveling across her pussy lips and flicking against her clit before disappearing back into her butt hole. She grunted and sighed, having difficulty containing the intense stimulation he was applying to her most sensitive body parts. He licked her clit quickly, just teasing it, reminding her that every inch of her body belonged to him.

Cindy's heart beat faster and her arms grew weaker, but Simon held her strong. He swirled his tongue in a figure eight between her vulva, across her taint, and around the rim of her anus, sending tingles throughout her abdomen. Her arms shook, her legs flailed, and her body trembled. She wasn't used to being licked this way. She wasn't used to being teased, but Simon had skills matched by few men, and he teased Cindy's anus and genitals with the same intensity that she'd teased him with her striptease.

Juices pooled between Cindy's labia, and trickled out like an overflowing cup. Jeff zoomed in closely on her vulva, letting the high-definition camera capture every drip around her slightly parted lips with crystal clear clarity. Simon's licks and slurps kept the balancing babe squirming and spewing more slippery drool from her wet pussy.

The trail of female ejaculate had now flowed past her belly button, and was now draining all the way down to her breasts. Jeff panned the camera towards the ground, pausing on her breasts to show the bouncing and heaving from her increasing arousal, before continuing down to her face, depicting the housewife's clenched eyes, open mouth, and face wincing in anticipation of an orgasm.

Her breathing quickened, her heart was pounding, and her body was writhing about. Jeff zoomed out to capture her entire body as her excitement reached a crescendo. Feeling the shaking of her hips in his grasp, Simon knew she was ready. He slipped his tongue in deep, as far as he could reach, and corkscrewed out until Cindy erupted into orgasm.

* * * * *

The power had been out for over a half hour when Reverend Duffy's cell phone rang. Startled, the elderly minister searched for the source of the ringing. He found it, in his pocket, and he promptly took it out.

It was a struggle locating the answer button. His daughter had purchased the phone for him less than a month earlier, and he was still confounded by the device. After swiping his finger across the screen several times, he finally managed to answer it.

"Hello?" he called into the phone loudly.

"Hi, are you the owner of a blue Chevy Malibu parked in the west lot of Blessed Hills church?" Drew asked.

"I, uh, yes, I am! Is there a problem?" the reverend asked.

"I just wanted to let you know I just saw some kids climbing on top of it and jumping on the hood. Look like real troublemakers to me. Thought you should know!"

The reverend rose to his feet, alarmed.

"Why, thank you very much young man! But- how did you get this number?"

The reverend heard nothing but a click ending the call. Mystified, he shuffled out of the office to investigate. He'd gotten a noise complaint from a neighbor of the church the previous night. Reverend Duffy began to worry that young ruffians might be causing a lot of trouble in the neighborhood. He hoped he might get the problem resolved.

He hurried through the sanctuary and paused as he passed the projector again. It was indeed odd that it had been left out, with the screen still set up. He wasn't aware of anyone recently who would be using it. It occurred to him at that moment that the troublemakers he'd been twice informed about may have gotten into the church.

The reverend made his way into the foyer and caught sight of an empty can of Red Bull that had been left lying on the floor by the doorway. He tsked, certain now that his suspicions were correct. He inspected the door and found it had been left unlocked. Sure that he'd identified the problem, the reverend quickly locked the door, and hurried through the foyer towards the west lot. Being concerned for the safety of his church and well being of his car, he quickly took out his phone and dialed the police.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"I'd like to report a break-in at my church. I've been told some young people are jumping on my car as well. Please send someone over quickly if you can."

The minister told the operator the location of his church, and ended the call.

When he stepped out the west exit, he found the parking lot to be empty with the exception of his Malibu and the electrician's truck. The reverend looked closely at his car and found no damage. Just as he was about to dismiss the call as a prank, a police cruiser pulled into the parking lot with its lights flashing. The reverend waved the policeman down.

"Good afternoon, reverend," the officer said as he opened his driver's side door.

No sooner did the policeman step out of his cruiser that several vehicles in the east parking lot made a dash for the exit. Two cars at first, followed by another two, quickly pulled out of the east parking lot and sped off down the road.

No doubt they had been spooked by the police officer's arrival and had abandoned their shenanigans. Reverend Duffy showed the officer around the church, noting the projector in the sanctuary that had been left out, the screen set up, and the can of Red Bull that the custodian would certainly have cleaned up if it had been left lying there since Sunday.

The officer took a peek inside the VCR and confirmed that there was still a tape inside, but with the power being off, he was unable to eject it.

"I'll have a look as soon as the power is back on," the reverend said.

With nothing more to investigate, the policeman was on his way. Reverend Duffy shook his head at the audacity of the trespassers as he watched the policeman drive off. He headed back into the fellowship hall kitchen to check on the the electrician's progress.

"You're just in time!" the worker said as he entered. "This was quick work. Let's test it out!"

He flipped a switch on the breaker box and lights came on across the room. The reverend looked around, satisfied.

"How about that?" the electrician exclaimed. "That should put an end to the flickering and brownouts. If you have any more problems, just let me know."

The reverend thanked him and retreated to his office to grab his checkbook. As he stepped out of the kitchen, he immediately noticed the sound of loud music emanating from the direction of the sanctuary. He made his way there to investigate.

The closer he got, the louder the music seemed to be. The minister scratched his head, bemused at just how such a large amount of noise could suddenly erupt from a room he had just confirmed to be empty.

He opened the doors to the sanctuary only to discover that the projector had begun playing, despite no one being in the room to watch it. Reverend Duffy looked up at the ultra wide screen to see a young blonde woman unfastening her bra strap and tossing it aside. She twirled in a circle, letting her bare breasts bounce about, while a young man watched her with his pants unzipped and stroking his erect penis.

Reverend Duffy stared up at the screen, open-mouthed and shocked at the sight of the topless dancing woman he most definitely recognized.

"Cindy?" he exclaimed.

* * * * *

"Cindy?" Vic repeated.

She pulled her earbuds from her ears and looked up at the producer.

"They're ready for you," he said.

She set her iPod aside and got up from the couch. The crew was set up around the Corvette, ready to film her final scene of the day: the anal sex.

Alyson handed her a pair of lacy white panties to wear. As Vic explained, he wanted to open the scene with a shot of Cindy' ass as she performed a panty peel. What better way to begin an anal sex scene than with a slow reveal of two beautiful cheeks, just before they would be spread apart and penetrated, he thought. The other men on set agreed.

As Cindy slid her legs into the white panties, Vic mentioned that there would be a surprise in the scene, one he did not want her to know about ahead of time. Vic had already given Simon instructions on what he wanted him to do, and Cindy only needed to know something unexpected would happen, and she was to simply go along with it when it did.

While that did fill her with a bit of anxiety, Vic assured her it was nothing she hadn't done before. All he would tell her was that she was to begin the scene bending over, and after she slid her panties off, she was the enter the Corvette from the passenger side door and begin performing oral sex on Simon, who sat in the driver's seat. Simon would guide her though the oral sex, the surprise, and then she would assume the position for the anal sex scene.

Once Cindy understood her instructions, Jeff began rolling camera and Vic called action.

Cindy performed her panty peel flawlessly. Years of experience coupled with extensive practice over the past several weeks resulted in an immaculate performance in both the slow and deliberate peel of fabric across her round cheeks, as well as the fluid descent down her long legs upon the grass beneath her bare feet.

Cindy stepped out of the discarded undergarment and opened the passenger door of her husband's prized vehicle. Simon sat at the wheel, dressed in his dress shirt and pants and a lustful smile on his face. Cindy blushed and crawled across the plush leather seats towards the grinning Adonis.

His pants were already unzipped and his staff was already out on display, waiting for her lips to treat it to a heavenly massage. He rolled the seat back to give her plenty of room to work. Jeff circled around to the driver's side of the vehicle; once there, Alyson opened the door to allow him to film the sexual act unobstructed.

Cindy took the large organ into her mouth and sucked it as she had sucked many before, long before she'd met her husband and had been earning a living doing exactly what men most desired. She swirled her tongue around the shaft and kissed the tip, quickly summoning the male part to its full spectacular height.

Still impressed by its sheer size despite the many times it had been inside her, Cindy took the engorged member into her mouth once again and sucked it long and passionately. Simon ran his fingers through Cindy's blonde tresses as he basked in the erotic sensations of the married woman's mouth. Sensually, she sucked the tip and planted little kisses all down the shaft and on his balls. His cock twitched in pleasure, but he did not ejaculate. He was saving that for a much tighter hole of hers that he had not explored in some time.

Simon noticed a photo had been clipped to the visor; it was a photo of Cindy taken on her wedding day. Stuart had driven his bride around in his Corvette after their ceremony, and had taken a photo of her in the passenger seat smiling with joy. She looked beautiful in her white dress, but after looking down at her now, Simon felt she looked a little bit better in the nude on all fours sucking his cock. Still, it didn't stop him from admiring the beautiful photo while he enjoyed her very enthusiastic blowjob.

After several minutes of loving kisses and licks, Simon stopped her. He motioned for her to crawl forward. Cindy nodded in understanding. She knew that as much as his cock loved kisses, it loved hugs as well. Cindy made her way forward and squeezed the erect penis between her breasts, letting the precum leak and smear across her cleavage.

Simon sighed with pleasure upon feeling the warm embrace of the busty woman's tits, but the nod from Vic off camera told him what time it was. Simon grabbed Cindy by her torso, and lifted her up and over his lap. Cindy gasped in surprise, not expecting to be suddenly re-positioned. This was likely the "surprise" Vic had in store for her, and it came in the form of Simon's palm swinging down upon her bare bottom.

He smacked her firmly, and she yelped in surprise. Vic was correct; this was not the first time Cindy had gotten a spanking. She'd been paid to be the recipient of more than a few during her tenure at Nocturnal Desires, including one she'd received on stage from Madam Katherine herself on her first day there as a welcome ritual.

Jeff had captured Cindy's facial expression on camera perfectly; the moment of shock and surprise upon realizing what was happening to her had not gone unseen, thanks to Vic's carefully planned camera placement. Jeff recorded every wince and moan on the naked housewife's face as she endured multiple slaps and spanks on her perky round butt cheeks. After getting plenty of footage of her blushing face, Jeff circled around to the passenger side of the car to take a look at her backside as it continued to receive generous attention from Simon's hand.

He slapped her left cheek, then her right, alternating between both for a bit as well as both at once. Cindy had to appreciate the irony of it. Every time a customer at Nocturnal Desires had asked her to slide her panties off and bend over his knee, she had to acknowledge how deliciously ironic it was that she'd left home to avoid getting spankings from the hard-nosed boyfriend of her mother, only to find herself willingly accepting them in her new line of work. And now, decades after leaving her job and expecting never to have to endure another spanking, she found herself bare-bottomed over a man's knee once again. Perhaps it was fate.

All she could do now was lie still and resign herself to her destiny. She'd been a naughty girl; there was no debating that. A spanking may very well be exactly what she deserved. Cindy lowered her head and silently counted each slap that landed on her exposed derriere for Jeff's camera to see.

He'd given her north of fifty before his slaps began to slow. Perhaps his hand was getting tired, or perhaps he was eager to get back to the main event. Judging by the way his fingertips were now caressing the inside of her butt cheeks, she guessed the latter. Simon was very excited about getting inside her again, and she knew damn well which of her holes he intended this time.

1...345678