Cindy's New Realisation

Story Info
Cindy is craving for a new man.
1k words
2.89
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy, finds herself living a pretty stable life. She has her degree, a full time job and a long term relationship with her boyfriend. She was mostly happy with her life, but began wondering if she needed something more to spice it up.

Perhaps a new hobbie, vacation, a new part time job or maybe even something more fresh. Cindy started to become frustrated as her long term boyfriend seemed too settled in their relationship. She loved spending time with him and would be the perfect girlfriend who he could always trust. However, she needed something to make her feel excited and fresh again like she did before.

Cindy knew her boyfriend would never expect her to cheat on him. She never really went out to social outings, parties or events. Her interactions with other men had almost become non existant since beginning her full time job. The only time she would come across any hot guys would be at the gym. She got shy everytime she would see a hot tall white man working out.

Cindy decided she would try and open herself up more to meeting new people, particularly tall white men who she had always been attracted to since she was young.

Cindy picked out a few photos of herself to make a Tinder profile, some showing off her thick Asian curves in her gym activewear. She felt bad going on Tinder while in a long term relationship but thought what harm could it cause, she didn't really even think her boyfriend would mind if he found out.

Cindy completed her profile and began to swipe. She pretended to believe she was a single girl again and told herself just a few swipes won't hurt.

After only a few minutes, the number of men who had swiped right on her profile had gone above 100. Cindy never really thought so many men could be interested in her. She swiped right on a few hot atheltic tall white men that looked like they worked out and looked after themselves very well. Her feeling curiosity started to turn into a temptation, as she started matching with some of these hot attractive studs.

Her dms began to flood with pickup lines, compliments about her hot body. Cindy felt her pussy start to become wet and soaked like it had never been before. She knew what she was doing was wrong but she loved the attention and didn't want it to stop there.

Cindy replied to a few of the hot guys who asked for her Snapchat as she was curious as to what they would want to share with her. She must have received at least 60 new requests to add her Snap and after one night of Tinder she had matched with over 100 men.

"Wow all these men interested in me!?" Cindy said to herself. Her snapchat notifications were going off every few seconds, too many to count. She became so excited to open them, she started to play with her clitoris as she opened her snaps. These men werent afraid to send pics of there big white cocks. Without hesitation Cindy replied back with snaps of her own, playing with her boobs and fingering her pussy. One man called Chad, was one of the first to message Cindy and show her appreciation for her nude snaps. She felt like he was arguably the hottest man out of all those that messaged her that night. He was 200cm tall with broad shoulders and chest muscles, and had at least an 8 inch dick which Cindy wanted to suck and drool over.

Chad asked Cindy if she would keen to meet her the following day. At first, she hesitated because she knew if she did it would be full blown cheating on her boyfriend, but at this point she knew it wasn't worth wasting this opportunity to meet another man in an intimate setting. Chad said meet me at the botanic gardens for a picnic. "Omg, how did he know I loved picnics"? "Meet me at 1pm" he said.

It was a lovely day, warm and sunny. Cindy had all but forgotten about her long term relationship, her boyfriend hadn't even messaged her assuming she would be bored at work.

Cindy was nervous but ready to meet Chad. She kept an open mind and told herself just to have fun and go with the flow. She arrived and found Chad laying on a picnic rug where he had picked out a spot overlooking the Lillipad lake, in the shade secluded underneath a tree. Cindy and Chad locked eyes and instantly felt a connection.

Cindy naturally felt comfortable with Chad as he let her lay in his ripped arms, she felt so happy and excited for her new friendship. Cindy was infused with confidence as he let Chad slide his hands up her skirt. Cindy responded as she massaged his groin region, discovering Chad had the biggest boner she had ever felt.

Cindy wasted no time and wrapped her arms around Chad and sat on his lap. They made out for the following few mintues, Cindy never liked tongue kisses from her boyfriend but allowed Chad to kiss her however he wanted. Chad whispered in Cindy's ear, "you know there arent many people around, if you know what i mean". Cindy grinned as she lifed her top of revealing her big round breasts. Her nipples were so hard. She leaned into Chad's face so he could lick, suck and play with them. Cindy began to moan and said "Chad...you know we could just fuck right here right now!"

Chad replied "I have been wanting to ever since swiped on your profile last night"

Cindy smiled and said "Get your cock out right now I want to suck your big white cock". Cindy got down on her knees and sucked Chad's massive 8 inch throbbing cock. She shoved as much of it as she could into her mouth.

After a few minutes of Cindy blowing off Chad's big cock, Cindy jumped on top of Chad and started riding him and fucked for the next 2 hours, in every position. After multiple orgasms and cum shots on Cindy's breasts and face, the two of them laid back on the picnic rug and Cindy told Chad, "Thankyou for making me realise how much of a slut I am, you made me realise just how badly I needed that, I love you Chad, let's go home, and tell my boyfriend the news"