All Comments on 'Cinnamon's Sentence Ch. 07'

by Cinnamon2006

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
still....

enjoying this story...thanks for the new chapter although i do wish they were longer...look forward to reading on if you have more to give us. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just a little

This is a rough man in every sense of the word. It would be okay to inject a little bit of tenderness here and there to make the story more palatable. It wouldn't detract from making it hot. If he loves this woman and child, he wouldn't want to hurt her. The way this man treats this woman after giving birth could cost her and the baby's life--those breasts are tender and can't be bitten. He can't be so selfish and stupid to understand that she could get an infection, depriving the baby of his sustenance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Now I know why

Ok, after reading some comments I am now completely clear why the ratings are so low and yet I don't see 'real' comments. The author deleted those 'real' comments. Oh and the author yse the comments column as battling ground.

Honey, the comment columns are for readers to make real comments. I said it once and I will said it a thousand times. Author who turned on the comments button but are unable to accept critisicm are never going to go far. It gets worse when you retaliate back by posting vindictive replies . It's not stylish at all.

The truth about this story is not even reluctance. It's really more of rape. Writing wise is decent but the genre of this story should be under Erotic Horror, which would be more appropriate.

Cinnamon2006Cinnamon2006about 18 years agoAuthor
FYI

I do appreciate that you don't enjoy my stories- and that's fine, they're not for everyone. At least you READ my story. The comments that were deleted, were by a troll. The comments left by said troll, were such that it was obvious they hadn't read the story. If someone is offering honest "bad" feedback- that's fine, trolls- they're NOT fine. Thanks for at least taking the time to read the story and commenting.

kitty5670kitty5670about 18 years ago
Great Chapter

I love your style - keeps me hanging on waiting for the next chapter!! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOVE THIS SERIES

I do hope you continue writing!! I love this story. If the rest of the readers can't handle it, then I suggest they stick to the romance side!!!

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 18 years ago
WOW!!! Thank you!!

Love reading this one!!! Waiting for the next Chapter!! Ignore the Dummy who wrote the comments without leaving a name, who needs him/her. Continue to write with your own style and flair. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep it up

I love your stories but I wish it was longer. I hope Cinnamon gets back at the other nurse who put her in jail. I understand where other people are coming from. Yes the sex is a bit too rough and can be seen as cruel but guess what everyone…this is make believe! It can be real but the author isn't using an actual story. If you don't like it then don't read it. You would not read gay sex stories and say to the author homosexuality is wrong. So Cinnamon2006 please ignore stupid comments and continue writing. It must be tiresome to have to constantly defend your stories but know that there are people who enjoy them.

CharlesJCharlesJabout 18 years ago
Look...

This gotta be the worst best story I've ever read. Let me explain.

Worst in the sense - damn darkest twisted story I've come across. So gross it even creeps me out when I'm a man here.

Best in the sense - very vivid that it brings out the wildest imagination.

If I like it? No really. Too dark for me.

You said you are a married woman. I couldn't imagine woman would have such dark fantasy. Do women wants to be taken in such a manner even if they were immersed in their subconscious? Do women really wants to be humiliated in such a gross manner? Do women really want to succumb to such degrading treatment by a 'beast'?

Sometimes why there are lot of gory crimes committed were partly due to the contribution of some very intelligent yet very twisted authors who thought writing such stories were cool. Granted if the audience were mature enough to separate fantasies from realities.

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Awesome

I'm not sure if some of those people have ever read romance books or erotica before, but reluctanct on the woman's part is what happens a lot of the time! Great read...I do hope you continue though, with her out of prison!

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 16 years ago
Loved it

Dont listen to what the trolls say. Unfortunantly those idiots have brought the ratings down. BUT as i can see from the rest of the replies, many people love this story. I really have enjoyed reading these past 7 chapters so far, and i cant wait till i read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous