Circle Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, they kissed deeply, Lauren turned to unlock the house, and they entered.

Chapter 3

A Tender Evening

Kenneth and Courtney Jessup, neighbors of the original owner, had already readied the cabin for Mark's and Lauren's arrival. When they entered the vertical window shades had all been opened, the power was on, and the refrigerator hummed away happily in its alcove in the kitchen area of the huge great room.

Mark watched with arousal and amusement as his mother, still topless in her black denims, her breasts jostling gently, and so deliciously desirable, moved casually around the room, touching things, assessing the furniture that Mark immediately categorized as Early American Attic, checking the kitchen drawers, and opening the refrigerator door.

"Have you any idea, Angel, how sensuous you look?" he asked with an obvious leer.

"My darling," she replied in a tone that said, 'Any time you want me, my son, here I am for your taking,' "the better to capture you as soon as possible for my evening enjoyment."

Mark went outside for their rolling travel cases, two for Lauren and one for him. He followed these with the case that carried his firearms, a .243 Remington 400 ADL with its long-range Leatherwood scope, an Andersen AR-15 with a red dot sight, and Lauren's and his two handguns along with the holsters for each. These he stored in the bedroom in a compartment behind a wall-hanging cabinet for toilet items. The case employed a magnet to activate a hidden catch that, when engaged, allowed the entire cabinet to swing outward, revealing a heated and padded vertical storage area behind the wall for the weapons. Carey had done well at concealing it.

"Lauren, why don't you get your things unpacked and arranged while I get supper. Since we're going to be here for a week or more, you don't need to live out of a suitcase. Take time to wash up and change if you'd like, Baby. I'm grilling burgers with all the garbage and...."

"Marcus!" she shot back in that voice he recalled from childhood whenever he and his father had used a term his mother disliked, "Stop it! I know exactly what you're doing. You are trying to get me all spun up with that language I dislike so much. I taught you better than that."

He snickered, knowing that the words would be like gravel to her sensibilities. In their bedroom his mother also grinned widely as she attempted to sound authoritative and straighten out her wayward son.

"Excuse me, oh gorgeous woman. May I have your forgiveness, please?"

"I'm...I'm going to...," and she broke into laughter. "I'm going to give you something else if you don't behave."

"Can I guess what it is? Is it good? Tasty? Soft? Delicious?"

"You think you are so smart, don't you? You are cut from the same cloth as your father. Buuut...because I'm trapped here with you and I'm filled with the milk of human kindness, I'm only going to rape you tonight. There'll be no mercy. No need to call for help. Law enforcement won't come. When I get through with you, young man, you'll be a mere shadow of your former self!"

'Oh, my,' he muttered to himself. 'Christmas has indeed come early this year.'

"Yes, Ma'am."

Lauren appeared behind him, completely naked, breasts bouncing deliciously and a lascivious grin spread across her face. Lightning seemed to flash from her eyes as she grabbed her son, turned him and kissed him.

"Mark, I'm going to shower. Please tie up my hair, Honey. I don't want to get it wet and have to dry it out. It'll take forever."

He wiped his hands from tenderizing the strip steaks and tied her enormous fall of wiry hair in three places down her back. Then he pulled the entire mass into a plastic bag and gave her the ties to fasten about her forehead.

"Thank you, Lover," she threw over her shoulder as she scooted back into their bedroom. He watched her curvy bottom with the thatch of dense black fur between her thighs as she disappeared from view. He shook his head in wonder, thanking his stars for this incredible gift of her love.

While the steaks slowly cooked, he grabbed an extra washcloth, removed his shirt and gave himself a speedy-wash before Lauren returned. Then he ran his shaver over his face and quickly applied his favorite cologne, an older but expensive Aramis selection. Its subtle yet heady aroma gently aroused him.

He had finished baking the potatoes in their foil jackets, removed the steamed broccoli and cauliflower with a cheese sauce and set it aside when Lauren reappeared, as angelic as ever. She wore a cropped, loose blue sleeveless sweater that was too short to conceal her great breasts; her white jeans were cut so low that least two inches of her thick, long black pussy fur appeared above her beltline. She pirouetted for him, wanting his approval. The white denims were so low in back that a goodly portion of her anal cleft was bare.

She came to him and kissed him tenderly. Her sweet tongue fished about in his mouth, touching, darting, hinting, demanding that he do sensuous things to her. He drew her to himself and ran his fingers down the cleft between her warm, velvety buns.

"Mother, if you keep up this delicious interruption, two things will happen. One, I will assault you here and now on the kitchen floor and hold you prisoner all night. And two, we don't eat." The moment he said that, he knew she would have a sensuous comeback.

"Mark, Lover, I dare you to go ahead right now and ravish me! And as far as the meal is concerned, I have the most delicious, generous substitute that I want to devour. A part of you that will feed me well. I am so hungry for it that I could swallow it whole."

She looked up at him, her face alight with desire and longing. "Oh, Lord, I am so in love with you, you gorgeous man!"

He kissed her gently, flicking his moist tongue into her nostrils and touching her closed eyelids. This never failed to arouse her. To Lauren these intimate touches communicated his gentleness in the midst of his great physical, manly strength. He seemed to know how to unlock her very soul with the simplest of touches and acts. She began to breathe slowly, deeply, as her heat grew. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts, holding them there as she used them to stroke, then pinch her nipples into complete and hard erection.

Mark slid his hands over her breasts and tried to cup them. She was so large, not so much pendulous as just big, that he could grasp only a portion of each mound of rich, custard-like flesh. Her nipples when hardened like this stood almost two inches beyond the outline of her breasts. He knew because he had measured them once, amazed at their unusual size and erotic structure.

His mother was rapidly reaching her point of no return, and Mark didn't want to tease her. She needed to eat, and he wanted to talk. They would make unforgettably beautiful love later that night.

"Lauren, Lauren, I am yours. For tonight and forever. Right now, baby, we have to eat. Come here," and he gently escorted her to the table by the open door to the back deck. He withdrew her chair from the table, seated her, kissed her, squeezed her right breast, and said, "Your son has food for the love of his life. Here's your napkin."

He looked at her before turning to get the platter of food. She was gazing at him with an expression that every man he knew, and some women as well, would give body parts to receive. It was one of flaming desire mixed with the bonding agents of devotion and admiration.

Chapter 4

There's Something Out There

They ate mostly in silence, relishing the evening's cacophony of sounds coming in through the screen door and the beautiful palette of sunset colors streaked across the heavens. When they had finished, Lauren rose and cleared the table while Mark made coffee and carried it out to the deck beside the large and padded lounge. He lit two mosquito coils, placed one on each side of the lounge, then drew his mother down beside him. They were quiet for nearly an hour.

"Princess, tomorrow we are going on a hunt for something buried. I've done a lot more research on this place and its history than I've let on to you, Parker and Ashe. Let me tell you a story, Angel. Then we can go to bed."

She stared into the darkness, nodded and moved his right arm down behind her head to enfold his hand over her right breast. He squeezed and fondled it tenderly as he told her a story from long ago.

"There is something out there, something worth a lot of money if we can find it. Carey told me some things about this place and where to search; that's where we are going tomorrow."

"What is all this about, Mark?"

"Do you remember that movie the four of us watched at home last year called National Treasure 2?" She nodded.

"Well in the beginning Nicholas Cage's grandfather as a small boy saw his own dad killed by a couple of men who had come to his father near the end of the Civil War. They wanted him to break a cipher code. They were part of a secretive organization known as The Knights of the Golden Circle, a group formed before General Lee's surrender to carry on the battle afterward, once it was obvious the Confederacy was going to lose. The code described where several large caches of gold were hidden. In the midst of a commotion caused by word that Lee had surrendered to Grant, the two men killed the boy's father to prevent any mention of the treasure.

"The KGC was a very real organization, Lauren, despite a lot of ignorant pooh-poohing by people today who are, generally speaking, as devoid of any sense of history as a mailbox. The Jesse James gang out in Missouri is believed, with some very credible evidence, to have been members of this group in their efforts to financially underpin it for its work after the war in carrying on what they thought was the cause of the Confederacy. Specifically, Angel, the group would pay its guerilla members with this money placed in concealed locations throughout the southern states.

"Carey was an inveterate lover of all things Civil War and Old West, and he'd done a lot of research on-line during those days on the Elizabeth Varden II out in the Gulf of Mexico. I helped him several times. What he discovered was that some of those influenced by the James gang and also part of the KGC had penetrated as far south as this part of Tennessee. Carey thinks he found a location on this property where we need to look. He is absolutely convinced that if we follow his instructions and search with a metal detector, we'll find something.

"That, my beloved Mom, is what we'll be doing tomorrow. Tell me, Babe, are ya game fer the hunt?"

In a false deep and husky voice, Lauren replied, "I'm ready, my man. Ready to search with you, ready to find treasure with you, and ready to be assaulted by you perhaps on the way there, but definitely on the way back. If you don't screw my lights out, Marcus, I'll be absolutely furious. And you know what that means!"

He enfolded her and they kissed long and deeply. Already she was becoming aroused.

She touched the zipper on his jeans and glanced at Mark to seek his approval. His eyes told her all that she needed. She unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and drew down the zipper. He wore no underwear. Gently she withdrew his full penis and his balls, whispering her admiration for his beauty as she did so. Beneath her warm, feathery touches he was quickly hardening to his impressive fullness. She used both her hands to caress his gorgeous creation, not intending to bring him to a climax, but knowing that with her skillful touches and the things she would say, she could quickly do so.

"Look at you, Darling. What a beautiful thing this is. Its crown deliciously pink and perfectly formed, the tiny vessels running its length, the powerful muscle beneath, and so very smooth. Thank you for shaving your body. The fur that remains is such a lovely black arc above your cock, yet your balls are smooth and taste so delicious.

"I wish I could express how you feel to me when I take you in my mouth and slide you back into my throat. The sensation of opening my mouth so wide in order to get that delicious giant inside. I had to actually do some research to find out how to properly swallow your cock, how to slide it back on my tongue without choking myself, and how to get you into my throat yet still be able to breathe. And I absolutely adore that gold Prince Albert ring in its mouth." She giggled at the way her explanation had sounded.

"Lauren, you are certainly an expert at what you do to me," he replied. "Thank you for eating me slowly, for not going up and down like some stupid pump handle. The way you lick me, nibble my head and pull on my ring...the way you suck on me and the delicious, soft noises you make during it all. That alone can easily make me lose myself...in fact, I am working myself into a heat just thinking about it."

"So I can really do all this to you without even using my hands?" she asked coyly.

"Of course you can, Mother. You've done it before and every time it happens, you just drive me out of my mind."

"Just checking, Baby. Just relax, please, and enjoy the night."

He drifted off into a soft place between full consciousness and dreaminess as the beauty at his waist performed her magic upon her son. He was clean and delicious; she relished his flavor. His smooth flesh, its heat, the sensation of flicking her tongue about the velvety head of his cock, and the knowledge that when he lost himself he would fill her mouth with the thick, ropy sauce of his body's gift. So arousing. So exciting.

She had liked his flavor since the first time they had made love. The consistency of his cream was heavy and sticky, even feeling as if it had small tendrils within its semi-liquid, salty-sweet mass. She recalled how it hung from his stem in a rope several inches long at a pool party they had attended one night. She and her son had assumed no one was watching their corner of the yard when she brought on his orgasm, and it was so thick that it clung to the ring in the mouth of his penis rather than having been spurted out onto the grass.

Only after hearing applause from those watching did they realize they had an audience. Lauren had sheepishly waved her hand in appreciation, then proceeded to remove the rope of cum and swallow it.

She was equally aroused when, at her request, Mark would direct his spurts to her face. She enjoyed the warm weight of his cream on her lips, nose and forehead, but she was especially aroused when it hung heavily from her chin for a few moments, then fell upon her breasts. She treasured those occasions when he would direct his creamy jets to her body, then use that to lubricate his squirming about on her torso before his invasion between her thighs.

Lauren removed his shaft from her mouth to replace it with his balls which she bathed in her saliva. So intimate, so delicious, the feel of their roundness, their weight. Then she once more took his penis into her mouth, this time to bring on his orgasm. After fifteen minutes of her attention, she sensed that he was losing control. She feathered the golden spot beneath his crown, then constricted her mouth and began to suck in earnest, stroking the underside of his shaft with her tongue.

Mark gasped and stiffened as the lava raced through his system. He was hot, was squirming under her touch, and she positioned his shaft half-way back toward her throat, ready for his eruption. With his loud groan it burst forth into her mouth, hot, sticky, heavy and delicious to her taste. She swallowed repeatedly to keep from choking on the gooey mass, making sensuous sucking and wet sounds as she dined on her son's body.

Finally, she raised her head and gazed at him with an expression of triumph, saying nothing. She stood, removed her cropped sweater, and then straddled her son on the lounge. For the next half hour Lauren simply stared silently at the man beneath her, at times swaying her great breasts against his chest, touching his face with their bulk, tracing a nipple against his lips only to pull it away when he tried to suck it, sitting upright to fluff out her mass of hair and cause her breasts to jiggle.

She reached behind herself to grasp his still-firm cock and fondle it, all the while ensuring that her breasts shook like bowls of Jell-O. After reducing her son to a warm mass of willing mush, for all of his adorable manly strength, she stood, pulled him up and whispered, "Lover of my life, take me to bed!"

Chapter 5

Sleep

Lauren and Mark cooperated in closing the house and setting the security system for overnight-stay-at-home. They made up their bed amid a flood of sensuous and hungry looks, then proceeded with the necessary toilet obligations, teeth-brushing and a lot of old-fashioned fooling around. Finally, amid a gale of laughter, he chased her into bed, turned on a night light and lay down beside her.

At this point, much like Santa Clause of the 'Night Before Christmas' poem, "he spoke not a word, but went straight to his work." His mother felt like a naked goddess and looked even more stunning. Her mat of wiry gray hair formed a blanket on which her lush body lay. Her face glowed with sexual desire, her eyes seemed to burn into his, her nipples were already hard, and the glossy black delta of her pussy bush seemed to act on its own, appearing to stand up to its full six-inch length as if charged by electricity, awaiting his face and then his body itself.

He lay beside her and spoke with a great tenderness, almost as if he were confessing something. "Lauren, Mother, we have done this so often, and once more it seems like our very first time. I want you so deeply...my need for you seems to expand beyond my body itself. I can't be any harder, and you know that since I'm going to take you from in front and behind, I'll lose myself inside of you twice more. Once that would have been impossible; now," and he laughed gently, "you've trained me so well that it's normal."

"Son, my precious son, I've always been yours. You're the man of my dreams, Mark. I am so desperately in love with you." Tears watered her eyes.

As one they moved, he to slide over her and she to spread her muscular thighs for his entry. He had planned to use gel, but she was so wet and he was so hard that without holding himself he found her vagina and slid in to her base. She gasped, then began to squirm and moan, her orgasm already crawling through her like a long, hot worm. Mark slowly stroked her, all the while whispering compliments about the beauty of her unusually thick bush, the heaviness of her breasts, the loveliness of her nose and ears, and his adoration of her enormous fall of kinky gray hair.

"Many women, Darling, color their hair and fight the gray into old age. You I find more beautiful than I can describe with that wild, wiry gray mass of tiny waves that reaches to your gorgeous ass. You seem younger than all the lovely girls we work with. Even they are so mesmerized by you that I constantly have to ward off their invitations for a lesbian relationship with you. Other men who long for you...I haven't a clue how many there are. A cast of thousands!

"But the thing of yours that so sweetly imprisons me is your soul of passion, loyalty and kindness. There is no one else like you, Lauren. Sui generis, my angel; in a class all your own. One of a kind. And I have you, beloved woman."

With this emotional jolt, compliments that most women only dream of receiving from their men and expressed adoration so highly unusual from a man that it could have come only from her son, Lauren cried loudly and began furiously bucking beneath Mark as he slid in and out of her body, gliding on a warm smoothness of cream through her tender red flesh.

123456...9