Circle Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be sure, Honey, that I tend to everything and miss nothing," she grinned slyly.

"Angel, I believe you have covered everything possible right now. You can see how relaxed and at ease and unaroused I am after your work." His irony brought her laughter as she admired his now-hard cock standing straight up over his body as if it were prepared to salute the woman who could smother it with such adoration.

'Lord, you are so lovely and sexy, Marcus!' she thought.

They stood up, each brushed out the other's hair in a final sensuous expression of desire, and Lauren insisted on spending a few moments more brushing the deep wave over her son's face, completely obscuring half of his handsome features.

"You have no idea of how amazingly striking you are," she whispered to him. "Lord, Mark, you could almost pass for a beautiful woman. I'm calling Parker and telling her I want a feature section of you nude done for our company website. I want the world to see you, and with our improved photography you'll be so beautiful that people can download photograph-quality pictures directly and frame them. Mark, you are going to drive men and women wild with desire!" She stared at him with a perfect animal lust in her eyes.

"Now that is a good idea," she remarked aloud, congratulating herself.

"What's a good idea?"

"I want several features of you with some young men. It's beyond time for that, and you have no idea of how many have asked, almost begged, for an erotic feature like this. The men and women who are demanding these explicit scenes want you in every conceivable scenario with other attractive men."

"Happy to oblige, Mother!" he laughed.

"Good! So glad we have that settled."

They dressed, Mark in a blue tee shirt and a simple loose-fitting terrycloth wrap around his waist, and she in an oversized peasant-style top designed to slide off her shoulder and tight short shorts that bared a good part of her soft, tanned bottom. She'd worn these in public often and never failed to get the stares that made her hot. The only difficulty she had was concealing her thick fur in front; thus, the tight legs.

The top exposed exactly what she intended it to, and the shorts made her son lick his lips as if he were going to eat her. She had such fun arousing this marvelous lover. Lauren made supper for them while Mark worked with the treasure jars, washing the outside of each, removing scraps of dirt and sneaking glances at Lauren's soft, round ass.

He set up a card table near the fireplace, inside to prevent any possible watcher from seeing what he was handling, though he seriously doubted that was a danger on this night. Then he divided the gold into two halves with an eye to placing coins of similar value into each one. Lauren called him to supper, and they talked of what he had discovered in the two jars.

"Princess, there are one-dollar gold Liberty head coins from 1847, 1874 three-dollar Indian Princess coins, ten-dollar 1847 Liberty coins and 1874 twenty-dollar Liberty coins. These things are beautiful. Some of these neither you nor I could afford on half a year's salary. This is an incredible find."

"What will we do with what we keep? Do we have to give it up to some historical society?"

"No, this is ours. We discovered it on our private property. But I will give representative coins to the Tennessee Historical Society for their collection. Carey did tell me that they had been trying for some time to verify the existence of KGC operations in Tennessee. In a sense, this helps them 'close the case,' you might say. And it also builds us another good relationship that might stand PRISM in good stead in the future."

After cleaning up, both went to the table. Lauren fingered the coins in each pile, then asked, "Mark, why did you divide these into two stacks?"

"Carey asked that we give his wife and son a third of what we found. But we wouldn't have any of this beautiful money if it weren't for him. We're giving her half of this. And you, my gorgeous partner, can help me if you'll put the rest of this into a freezer bag."

His mother did so, then sat back and said, "There. It feels as if I am handling history itself, Mark. What will we do with these?"

"This, my wonderful mother and lover and the magician of my life, is yours. You can use it as you wish. But I've known for a long time that you've never really done anything to take care of yourself personally because you are forever taking care of the company and us. I want you to have this as your own private security blanket for...whatever the future holds. And believe me, Angel, it is quite a valuable blanket, too!"

She sat speechless as Mark shoved the bag over to her. Without a word she rose and slid her arms about his neck, kissing him repeatedly as her hands flew over his body, searching, searching, caressing, speaking to him in a wordless language.

"Mark, Mark, you don't have to do this. I'm yours, and I know that you'll take care of me for the rest of my life. How can I ever thank you?"

"I can think of numerous ways, many of which we can engage in by simply moving to our bedroom, you gorgeous creature. But seriously," he smiled tenderly at her, "I know I don't have to do this, but that is exactly what makes it both fun and so important. After a lifetime of your having given to me, Lauren, now I can do this very small thing for you."

"This isn't small, Mark."

"Yes, it is, Lauren. You have done something for me that most people today would question, and many would ostracize you for it. We've become lovers and mates. What a stunning, sensuous and unforgettable gift of yourself you gave to me."

"But you've given back to me, Lover...our baby is a thrill I can never describe for you. You have blessed me with the joy of another pregnancy, of your child inside of me. I'll have the sweetness of feeling her movements, of seeing myself grow huge, of showing off to everyone I can, of our lovemaking during my pregnancy. I know I'll be sick, but I've been there before. I don't mind that, Mark. And think of the erotic sensation as this child sucks my nipples and I feed her. Here you are. Here your child is. Please, let's leave this right here and you take me to bed. Now."

He shut down their home for the night and took his woman to bed. They washed quickly and then slowly, deliberately joined each other between the soft sheets. By now he knew that when Lauren was like this, she was already so wet that he needed nothing to assist in making her comfortable as he slid into her. She insisted that he lie on his back, then she carefully covered his shaft with her own cream by inserting his penis into her pussy, sitting down on his erection to coat it with her stickiness and, after carefully positioning him at her anus, impaled herself on his fullness, giving a loud gasp when he penetrated her.

"That fits me so well. Having you in me this way is almost as thrilling and satisfying as you in my pussy. My body longs for your shaft inside there. I feel full and cherished. You are so large that you touch the walls of my body just like you do inside my pussy."

Silence ruled, save for their slow, deep breathing. Lauren closed her eyes and swayed gently on his cock, her breasts swinging about as if they were great, heavy fruit in a strong breeze, demanding to be harvested. Mark thought of how much like being in her pussy this felt, warm, tight, intimate; yet it was different, sensuously so.

He wondered if the anal inserts she wore made it easier for her to receive him. His mother seemed to have no end of erotic inserts that she wore to the office, in public, and at gatherings and business meetings. Most of her board of directors had no idea that beneath her stylish outfits she was enjoying some of the most erotic and imaginatively-shaped anal plugs and tails available, most of them designed by her own company.

A few of her board members were aware of it and applauded her daring. Two women, one considerably younger than she and the other older, had enjoyed dates and sexual pleasures with her. It pleased Mark that she felt free to do so. In fact that reminded him of something he wanted to tell her.

"Angel," he said softly, breaking their silence, "I know that Courtney wanted to meet with you tomorrow for the day. I would l like very much for you to call her first thing tomorrow and make a date for the two of you."

"Are you sure, Mark? I don't want to pirate any of our time."

"I'm sure," he smiled. "I saw the way she looked at you on the trail; what I saw in that lovely Japanese girl is a hungry woman. And I know what those long nails of hers did to you. I believe with good reason that she is quite interested in, ah, shall we say, having a new friend. I also think that none of this is news to her husband. Call her first thing tomorrow and see if she can come over right away, okay?"

"I will. And thank you so much for understanding me."

For the rest of the night the lovers explored each other as if they'd never met before. Lauren felt as if she were giving herself away for the first time...again. And Mark found himself flying so high on his desire for her and his arousal that he gave up trying to put anything into words. He just possessed his woman in every way he could conceive, all the while opening his mind to a furious collage of sensuous images and desires rampaging through his mind.

To the best of their memories the next morning as they stretched and caressed and tasted each other once more, he had given her an anal penetration worthy of historical note, then had literally devoured her pussy. She in turn had driven him wild with her anal antics after which she devoured his penis in a ferocious, adoring assault on his beauty.

Each of them spoke words of passion they'd not whispered to each other before now. Both were aroused by the forbidden nature of who they were and what they were doing. They were consumed by the intensity of their love for each other. Neither could wait to broadcast their union farther than it had already traveled. Lauren told Mark that she wanted to let Courtney know during their Friday date; he wanted her to do so and encouraged her to develop a relationship with the girl. He wanted to tell his old friends from his oil rig days; Lauren was aroused and complimented.

Then she surprised him with a question. "Mark, if I wanted you to help us in some way, perhaps some very...sensuous...way, would you be agreeable to it?"

"Certainly, Angel. Whatever you want. I do belong to you, you recall."

"Thank you, Mark. Please hand me the phone and I'll call her now.

Chapter 11

'The Angry Owl'

When Lauren phoned their neighbors, Ken answered the phone. After talking for a few moments about their pleasure at having met each other, he handed the phone to his wife, telling Lauren, "Thanks for calling. Court's been hoping you would. Y'all have a great time."

"Hi, Courtney," Lauren said when their neighbor answered the phone. "This is Lauren. I really would like for us to spend the day together. I know this is sudden, but can you come over right away?"

"Oh, honey, I am so glad to hear from you and, yes, I would love to do that."

"What shall I wear? I haven't got a lot since Mark and I didn't realize we'd be going out."

"Well," the young woman replied with a laugh, "since it's summertime and we can get away with a lot less and still stay legal, wear something loose and light and shorts or a short skirt. We're going to 'The Angry Owl' for lunch, and then I'd like to go back to your place if that's okay. Ken and some friends are doing work around here today, and the noise is awful!"

"I'd like very much for us to come back here. I hope you don't mind if Mark is someplace around here. He won't interrupt us, and we can do...we can...well, we can do, whatever." Lauren giggled at her own hesitation to say what she was thinking.

Lauren informed Mark of her plans, and he grinned his agreement at her, knowing full well what his mother had on her mind. She then headed back to the bedroom where she spent the next half hour getting ready for her guest.

When she emerged, Mark had confirmed what he knew was going on. Lauren had on a thin, clingy blue sweater with a plunging neckline over one of her new half-bras. The light, lacey feminine bra with side straps cupped her breasts and drew them slightly upward, gathering her marvelous cleavage, exposing her nipples completely so that they were clearly outlined under the sweater, all the while remaining invisible to an admirer. She wore her gray, curly hair in a giant pony tail.

The skirt was criminally short. Mark was certain that the white and un-pleated mini could never conceal her tanned thighs and dense black delta when she sat down, and no amount of pulling would change that erotic shortcoming. In fact, as Lauren walked toward him, he could see tendrils of her long black fur peeking from beneath the skirt as she moved. A pair of tan medium-rise sandals completed her outfit, making her muscles ripple and providing an attractive addition to her outfit.

"Princess, you do realize, don't you, that you may as well not be wearing much of anything in that delicious outfit? What will our neighbor say? She may get offended when she sees you and leave!" He tried to appear serious as he kidded with her and, of course, failed completely.

"Mark...first, I'll bet you that Courtney won't be offended. Something about the girl we met yesterday tells me that she might even be pleased. And, Mister Smarty, if she does turn around to leave, I think I can persuade her to stay."

"Mom," he replied, "something tells me that that lovely Japanese girl is going to be every bit as sensuous as you are. And," he looked out the front door when he heard the sound of gravel crunching in their driveway. Uh...OH!"

Lauren tried to see what was going on, but her son held her back until Courtney arrived at the door. Lauren laughed, threw open the storm door, and hugged the younger woman.

"Let me look at you!" she exclaimed with excitement.

"Oh, Lauren, let me look at you!"

The two women stepped back to size up each other. Courtney's eyes widened with delight when she took in her older host. Lauren felt a pleasant tingle course through her body as she studied Courtney. The girl shone with excitement and anticipation. She wore a maroon sleeveless blouse tied beneath her breasts, no bra, a lovely multi-strand navel pendant of sparkling red and green stones and a very short, soft, white leather skirt. A pair of tan western boots completed her outfit. Her nipples were pierced with medium-size rings, something Lauren had not noticed the day before on the trail. And she had the longest, loveliest eyelashes Lauren had ever seen.

"You are so sexy!" both women chimed at the same time, then laughed together. "And you are Mark," said Courtney with a mixture of envy and suggestiveness that she didn't even try to conceal.

"Guilty as charged," he smiled as he extended his hand.

"Where, O where...?" she began to Lauren who laughed and replied, "Courtney, it is a long and extremely erotic story. I'll tell you when we're together."

Lauren and Courtney went out to Courtney's SUV, both flashing a variety of messages at the man standing in the doorway. As Mark anticipated, when his mother lifted herself onto the step bar, then turned to sit in the front seat, the white skirt bared her thighs and lovely black delta. She grinned wolfishly at her son, making no effort to hide herself. Mark knew that at the other end of their trip to the restaurant she'd relish the same exposure to anyone watching...and with her, the more the better.

Courtney, Mark was certain, would get the dating women arrested the moment she emerged from the Toyota Forerunner at their destination. Her entire presence reminded him of his erotic file of pictures of that Italian girl who called herself Lexo and always, irritatingly, hid her face as she paraded around European towns in mini-micro-skirts. They were so short that her pussy, piercings, and her anal bars and plugs were always on display. He had been aroused by her the moment he had seen one of her pictures.

His mother's date seemed unaware of her nakedness in the miniscule white skirt. It barely concealed her pussy but only because he was observing her from his six-foot height. Her smooth round bottom was not quite completely bare, and she had inserted a silver anal plug, a rosebud, that was tipped with a deep blue stone. Everyone would see everything about this girl and he figured he ought to plan on a call from the sheriff informing Mark that he would have to come bail out Lauren and her girlfriend...having been arrested for indecent exposure.

'The Angry Owl' was everything Courtney knew it was and all that Lauren could anticipate as a place to expose herself in public. Hardly had she and Courtney stepped down from the Forerunner when two young women, wearing hardly anything at all above their skin-tight jeans dragged their dates over to Courtney and Lauren wanting to know who they were and if they would be willing to make a pair of threesomes.

"I love it," replied Lauren with a wide grin. They declined the two girls, complimenting their risqué appearance in the process, and entered the restaurant. An older woman received them, and Lauren did a double-take at the sensuality of their receptionist. She must have been sixty years of age and she had one of the most beautiful bodies Lauren had ever seen.

She introduced herself as McKenzie Roberts, one of the 'fixtures around this place,' and Lauren responded with a smile, touching her arm as she did so, "I can certainly see why. Courtney and I would gladly drive across three states just to be received by you."

The woman was one of the most strikingly lovely of any older woman Lauren had ever met. Her hair was a mix of raven and white streaks throughout heavy locks cascading over her shoulders and down her back. The eyes that smiled so warmly at her and her date were a shade of violet. She appeared to be around five-and-a-half feet in height, and she wore a short, white crocheted, form-hugging dress with nothing underneath.

The scooped neckline bared much of her generous breasts and her long nipples stuck out through the gaps in the lovely, artistically-designed outfit. She must have a marvelous workout schedule, thought Lauren, because her tummy appeared tight through the openings in her outfit. Her pussy, easily visible, was clean-shaven and pierced with at least four gold rings that Lauren could make out.

"You are a dear," McKenzie replied. "Come along with me; I have a table for you girls that will allow some privacy but will also...ah...shall we say, allow you to enjoy a pleasurable exposure to the others here. I believe I already understand you well enough to assume that."

As she spoke with Lauren and Courtney, she had been assessing the degree to which the women had already exposed themselves in their dress for the day. Lauren's chest, she believed, had to be a national treasure with nipples like hers on top of boobs such as those babies, and her legs...well, she'd noted the bottom curves of Lauren's buns uncovered by her micro-skirt; that hint of darkness in front could only man that she had a healthy bush barely out of sight. And that mass of silver hair surpassed anything she'd ever seen. Despite the fact that she had to be in her mid-forties, it made her look ten years younger. McKenzie couldn't figure out how that worked, but she was aroused by Lauren, nonetheless.

Courtney she already knew to be a sexy thing that Ken, her husband, didn't quite have a grip on. McKenzie didn't like him at all...he was an abuser.

She'd seen the girl aroused with other women, but never glowing with excitement and warmth as she was today. That beautiful smooth skin of the young oriental probably would never age. And Courtney thoroughly enjoyed allowing her breasts to "accidentally" or "casually" swell out of her sweaters and blouses. As far as the girl's other attractions, she was well-versed; she and Courtney had enjoyed a tender, steady and not-so-secret lesbian affair for more than a year.

1...34567...9