Circle Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark made a great show of groaning in mock despair at some task ahead, then he unzipped his denims, felt for his stem, brought it out and beckoned for Lauren to approach him. She straddled his lap and sat down as he fed himself into her wetness.

"Ooooooo," she cooed as her pussy received his length. She wriggled upon him, having decided to substitute that for rising on her legs and then sitting once more. He swelled and she felt it, pursing her lips and staring at him with a gaze that seemed to go through him to something behind. Using her hands upon his shoulders she squirmed about, arousing herself and touching her clitoris with his closeness. With her skirt pulled up, he could see her thick black fur caressing his penis where it entered her.

Lauren leaned back, holding Mark's hands and extending her arms so that she accomplished a slightly different angle of his penetration, then she twisted until she began to gasp loudly.

"OH, Lord, here I goooo...Mark!" She writhed in her climax, impaled on his spear as if she were some exotic game he had captured. His black tresses bound in the heavy pony tail further excited her, and thoughts of how many women considered him beautifully sensuous with his waist-length waves flitted through her mind. Not to mention the attractive men as well. Her son could have anyone he wanted. Still, he had chosen her. He was so lovely, almost in a deliciously feminine sense, yet he was overpoweringly strong, manly. The combination excited her even more and prolonged her orgasm.

She moaned and at one point shouted in her release as she came and came again. Wetness bathed Mark's body between his legs and he used his right hand to reach down and gather her cream on his fingers, then he took it to his mouth, staring into her eyes as he consumed it.

In a paroxysm of sexual joy she bounced and slewed herself from side-to-side on his shaft, finally drawing from him his own loss. When she felt him stiffen within her, Lauren shifted her legs and began gently moving up and down on his rod, triggering his eruption. It gripped him with beautiful tentacles, yanking at his insides, stinging and burning within his body, finally bursting forth into her vagina in a mass of gooey cream.

Had anyone been watching these two, the sight probably would have been something less than a museum-quality exhibition of sexual intercourse, given their thrashing about on a flat rock with their legs in different directions and Lauren fixed to his shaft in a seated position. But it was deeply satisfying to them. It was a different means of coupling in a different setting, out in the open, unrestrained, and completely sacrificial.

With their releases completed, Lauren stood, then knelt before Mark. She caressed his still firm and sticky shaft, kissed it several times, then slid it into her mouth, back along her tongue until its tip barely touched the opening of her throat. She swirled her tongue about its length, gathering the cream still coating it, then swallowed, glancing upward at him with an expression of triumph.

He felt her using her tongue to toy with the Prince Albert ring in the mouth of his cock. Then she opened her mouth and with her teeth gripped the gold ring and tugged it gently. Finally, she swallowed him once more and began a gentle but intense sucking. He felt as if she were massaging him, stroking him from outside as she had masturbated him before, but this was internal. She satisfied her need for his cock, released him, sat back, and said brightly, "There, now! You are absolutely delicious."

Mark stood and helped his mother to do so. She watched as he stuffed his still-swollen penis back into his jeans and zipped them. Lauren, meanwhile, made a display of raising her skirt to show Mark the rivulets of heavy cream making their way down the inside of her thighs. Her fur glistened with his wetness.

"This," she remarked to him as they turned to move on down the trail, "feels so good and sexy, I'll wipe off later. Everything you do to me, Marcus, makes me as hot as that sun up there!"

They gathered themselves. Lauren made a useless effort to pull down her skirt, straightening her top that now was perfectly situated to bare her nipples and most of her breasts, and off they went.

Chapter 8

Discovery

At last, there it was, the beginnings of a low rock outcrop on the left side of the trail and the ancient, oddly twisted oak nearby. He motioned to Lauren who was pushing the buggy at the time, then led the way into the brush. He picked his way around undergrowth that would not have been there long ago, but he noted the ancient slash marks on trees that Carey had told him were there. Carey would have followed them and cleared the track to some extent, but his cancer had overtaken him. That was a task for another who would follow him, and Carey trusted no one more than Mark to fulfill that task.

They worked their way through blackberry thickets in the open spaces, a patch of kudzu that Mark noticed and planned to return to kill it before it could claim the trees in that entire section, and several low lying, muddy flats. After nearly half an hour of busting brush through the now-steaming summer day they moved into a wooded area of tall white pine and water oak. The air turned cool almost immediately and he heard Lauren breathe a sigh of relief.

"I think we are near it, Honey. Carey said there was a stream with a rock wall on the far side."

He turned to check on her and saw that even covered with sweat she was so incredibly lovely. The rivulets of perspiration trickling over her breasts, dripping from her nipples and sheening her legs only made her more sensuous in a very raw, animal sort of way.

"What?" she asked when she saw her son staring at her with a wolfish grin on his face.

"Do you know how sexy you are, covered with sweat like that?"

"I suspect about as desirable as creamed sewage on rye with a human hand for desert," she shot back.

"You are one for the record books, MOM!" He retorted, laughing at her description of her desirability.

"Are you serious, Mark? You really think I'm sexy like this? I even smell myself, and it ain't necessarily good!"

He stepped toward her, bent to kiss her wet left breast and then sucked its nipple. "When your breasts fill with milk, will you let me nurse you?" he asked.

"Oh, Baby, thank you for saying that. It will be so sensuous to look down and see little Esther, or maybe little Jonathan, on my right breast and my man on my left breast." She sighed, then her eyes widened and she firmly grabbed the cart handles as she cried, "Ooops! I just came at the thought of you sucking my milk. One of those little electric thingies zipped through me. Here we are out in the middle of nowhere, and you've just made me hot again. Lord! How do you do that, Mark?"

"Sorry, my stunningly sexy babe. It's just sorta 'in me,' you might say."

"Well, young man, I'd like to get you 'in me' again" She flashed a smile of complete happiness at him, shook her breasts, and prepared to move forward once more.

They proceeded into the woods and she saw the stream ahead. It wasn't very large since it drained a relatively flat area, and it flowed over a rocky bed. A few older trees lined its bank on the near side, and a low, long rock face hemmed it in on the far side.

"Lauren, you search for a water oak with a diagonal slash on either its trunk or a low limb. It'll be old and probably hard to see. I'm going across the creek to check that smooth rock face."

She set about her search, and her son stepped through the water to examine the stone face of the low wall. Then he saw it. The chiseled marks that seemed almost childlike but that signified something far more serious than any child could conceive. "Here it is, Princess."

"And I've got the slash, Mark. This is the tree. How far out from the base did Carey say we should look?"

"He didn't. He just said that it was along here somewhere, probably in a ten-yard stretch on both sides of this oak and ten more yards out from it. No idea how he got that. Help me unload this thing, please."

He unfastened the metal detector and Lauren removed the shovel, then held them while he pulled the carriage out of the way. After a few adjustments to the detector, Mark shouldered the support strap and they began their search, Lauren clearing five foot squares of forest floor and Mark then sweeping the detector across each bare spot in a careful grid pattern. Half an hour of work produced no results, then on a wide sweep out in front of the oak he got two chirps followed by a steady whine.

"Lauren, we've got something here," he said excitedly."

She marked out a rough two-foot-square outline on the dirt directly beneath the circular base of the detector, then began the sweaty task of digging from the outer edges of the area toward its middle. Twenty minutes and a lot of girl-sweat later her shovel struck something. A 'clink' as if her shovel had kissed the side of something glass. Mark tossed her a ground rag and she knelt on it, then began digging more carefully. "Mark, here it is!"

She brushed off more dirt to expose the century-old lids of two lead-topped preserving jars. She firmly gripped one to pull it out of the hole, then expressed surprise at its weight. With both hands she withdrew the first jar from its resting place, brushed the dirt from its side and held it up. The magical glint of old gold shone through the dirty glass.

They had found it. Evidence of the KGC having been here, and the rare prize for successful treasure hunters.

She withdrew the second jar from the hole and found it filled with silver coins. The silver had darkened only slightly, but the gold shone dully with all its eternal beauty. Through the glass she could see dates on two of the coins, 1860 and 1874. For a few seconds it seemed as if the forest around her dimmed and she had stepped back into time itself. An almost tangible cloud seemed to envelope her. She held in her hands something for which men had died, a relic of a bloody time of national division that could never be completely erased.

The sensation passed, Lauren shook her head, and handed both jars to Mark who stowed them out of sight in the buggy. He helped her to stand, then grasped her and she readied herself for one of his bewitching kisses. But he held her close, instead, and spoke almost reverently.

"Lauren, I want you to be quiet for a few moments, and take in everything around us, the smells of this place, the sight of the trees, this hole in the dirt, that rock wall, me, you, soak it all up. You are making a memory that few people ever experience, the two of us following a map and discovering actual buried treasure. And, Angel, this is worth more than we could earn in a decade! But think of the history here."

She broke away from him and began a slow walk back and forth around the area, gazing at her surroundings. Her heart now pounded with excitement as she understood the seriousness, the honor, and the significance of what they had just accomplished. They had actually found it!

"Oh, Marcus, oh, Baby! We did it! We found the Circle gold! Do you realize what this will mean to Carey's wife and son?"

'That is so like you,' he mused as he watched her pleasure. 'You said nothing about what we can keep...your first thought was for my old friend and his family. No wonder you bewitch me constantly.'

"Okay, Mister Tomb Raider," she laughed. "Let's blow this place and go home."

""Hmm, I wonder why I never have great ideas like that?"

They restored the ground by filling in the hole, then spreading leaves and pine needles over it. They hiked out to the trail, alternately silent, then babbling away like children.

The day seemed brighter, and even the sweat pouring from their bodies seemed erotic rather than offensive. They grinned at each other like two mules eating briars. When they reached the trail, Lauren celebrated by stripping off her top, altogether. In a flurry of feminine sensuality she whirled about, her great breasts bouncing madly and her thighs and bush completely bare.

"Ummm, Mom, aren't you sorta afraid somebody will see you like that. Ya ain't got much on," he leered at her.

"Uh-huh, Mark, Yeah. I hope somebody does. Right now, though, you are going to do to me just what I promised I wanted from you: you are going to lay down that ground cloth we've been hauling around, and you are going to screw my lights out! Right here. Right now. In the middle of this trail."

When a man receives that sort of order from one of the most beautiful women in the world, he salutes, he complies, and he has the time of his life. All of which Mark did on that hot, quiet, memorable day in the Tennessee woods. Neither of them would forget their joy and the woodland sounds and the scents and the height of their thrills.

At some point they arose, wet, sticky, exhausted and completely satisfied, worked up the energy to walk, rolled up the padded cloth and started out on their long trek to the cabin.

Chapter 9

Meet the Jessups

Lauren bounced along like a small girl having just discovered the real-life playhouse of her dreams constructed by her father in their backyard. She hummed, whirled about again and again, laughed and shook her breasts at Mark.

Then they heard it, the sound of an ATV coming toward them. Mark glanced at Lauren who seemed almost pleased that somebody else was going to see her half naked in the Tennessee woodlands. About a hundred yards down the dim trail a couple riding two four-wheelers hove into view. Mark could tell that the driver had already announced to the person behind him what appeared in front of them, for suddenly the driver of the second vehicle shot out to one side to see what lay ahead.

What they saw as they approached was a powerfully built young man of about thirty pushing a buggy carrying several items of equipment, and a stunning, half-naked woman with the largest chest they had ever seen in real life striding toward them as if this was the most normal thing that could happen on a mid-summer day down South.

They couple on the vehicles stopped before Mark and Lauren, still amazed at what or who stood before them.

"Hi!" said Mark with a broad smile. "I'm Mark Campbell and this is Lauren. We own this land. Who might you be?"

"Uh, ah, we're Courtney and Ken Jessup. We were friends with Carey and we got your cabin ready. He called and asked us to take care of the place. Ah..., would you like for us to turn around and go back?"

"Not in a million years," exclaimed Mark. I don't mind your riding out here at all. Any friends of Carey's are ours, too. Dismount if you'd like. How about some water? It's hotter than a Saturday night special out here."

The couple swung off the ATVs, still unable to keep from staring at Lauren.

"God, but you're beautiful!" said the girl to Lauren with feeling. "I hope you don't mind my saying so, but honestly, honey, if you've got nerve enough to go topless around here, I have the nerve to tell you that I could eat you alive!"

"You're thoughtful" beamed Lauren at Courtney's brashness. "I don't mind at all. Mark and I are, I guess you'd say, sorta uninhibited as a matter of habit." She stepped toward her neighbor and extended her hand. "Again, I'm Lauren, and this is Mark. We are so pleased to meet you, even like this."

Kenneth and Mark stepped toward each other and shook hands, Mark sizing up his neighbors as they did so. "You have a fine piece of hardware there in that Anderson AR," he said.

"Thanks. I like that ATV; we don't own one, so maybe you could give us some recommendations about what to buy and where."

At that moment Mark looked around and saw Lauren in an embrace with Courtney, not having initiated it but definitely enjoying the open-mouth kiss they shared. "Lauren," the girl said, "Ken knows I love him, but he also knows that I really enjoy women. I hope you don't mind this."

"Courtney, I take it as a sweet compliment...and I enjoy women, also. Perhaps sometime later this week we could get together for lunch and get in some girl-time."

The two ladies had been sizing up each other, as all women do. Courtney had never seen a woman so striking as the topless beauty standing before her. She tried to not let her arousal show. Her eyes, that body, and that gigantic mass of kinky, gorgeous hair that dropped all the way to her ass. Undoubtedly, here was the girl friend, and hopefully, an intimate one, she had wanted for some time.

'Easy, Lauren, please. Act your age,' Mark's mother said to herself. The other woman was slightly shorter than she with a dense shoulder-length fall of chestnut hair. She was obviously of oriental heritage, most likely Japanese. A slightly broad nose over a wide mouth added to her sensuality. Courtney was a slender girl who wore a white tank top that molded itself nicely to her torso. Her breasts were large and firm with well-defined nipples, and she had lovely arms and shoulders. Lauren had always been aroused by arms and shoulders, much like the Colonials of early America. Her dark eyes sparkled with a friendly greeting.

Courtney had extremely long, naturally-grown fingernails that formed curved talons several inches in length. They were painted a glossy red and contrasted perfectly with her white sweater and faded black denims. 'Oh, wow! Honey, are you ever a catch,' thought Mark's mother.

"Your nails are simply beautiful," she said to the younger woman. "They remind me of the hooks on that great, lovely golden eagle, Nova, that Auburn University flies around over the crowd in Jordan-Hare stadium before each football game. Can I see?"

Courtney offered both hands to Lauren who held them softly, then she placed one on top of the other and stroked the sensuous hooks. She glanced at the other woman, and in that brief but intimate gaze she saw a warm, tender return interest.

"These are real, aren't they? No glue-ons. The only other nails of this length belong to Mark's fiancée, Parker Scott. How long did it take you to grow these gorgeous hooks?"

"Oh, I guess around four years. I started my first year in high school just to see if I could do it. It turned out that my protein level is naturally high and so I can grow really strong nails and do it fairly rapidly. Ken helps me take care of them. They get him hot and he brags about me to all his friends." The girl grinned broadly.

"How long are they?"

"Going on five inches from my cuticles to the tips. They feel very sexy and I enjoy their weight. Every now and then they are a pain because they get in my way, but then I think of how hot they get me and it all passes. I think I'd like to grow them another inch and then stop. Listen, Lauren, let's do get together this coming Friday. I can come by for you and I'll show you a great place to eat lunch and visit, and please call me 'Court'...all my friends do."

As she embraced the girl once more, Lauren noticed several bruises on her neck and beneath her arms. Only later did she realize the significance of what she had seen. The two couples took their leave after Mark repeated his permission for them to ride his and Lauren's entire property.

Chapter 10

The Gift

Upon arriving at the cabin, Mark and Lauren first unpacked everything, stowed the weapons, and placed the two jars on the bedroom chest-of-drawers. Then they took turns in the shower, including surrendering to the need to wash their long hair. There was still enough warm daylight to sun-dry their tresses on the deck.

They dried off, each applied a thin coat of sunscreen to the other, and they headed nude for the lounges outside. Two hours, sensuous warmth on their bodies, and considerable brushing of each other's hair nearly accomplished the task of drying their long, dense locks. Mark brought out the hair dryer and finished Lauren's mass of crinkly silver, then she completed the process with him. She did insist on brushing it out as he lay on his back, his shaft rock hard and resting heavily on his abdomen. In her work on her son she somehow found it a necessary part of drying his hair to enfold and then lick his fat penis.

123456...9