Circle Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did so, unzipped the file of several hundred pictures featuring Lauren, Mark, Parker, Arabella and Ashwynde in business dress in a variety of locations; then came the extremely sensuous poses. Mark watched as the girl scrolled through the large, clear and intimate pictures, at times gasping in surprise and excitement at the explicit images. Mark had forgotten just how gorgeous his tranny girl, Ashe, was; seeing her again out in public in some of her wickedly brief clothing aroused him quickly.

Pictures of the way PRISM employees at work in sensuous clothing of every sort amazed her. Their uninhibited exposure there and outside in ordinary daily activities was obviously arousing, for she began to unconsciously touch her breasts as she whispered to herself. She expressed surprise and pleasure at Parker's proud exposure of her dense underarm hair and the low-cut slacks she wore, obviously pricey yet worn so low on her hips that her thick pussy fur running up her abdomen from beneath the pants flaunted itself.

She spent considerable time gazing at photos of Mark with a man only slightly younger than herself in numerous sensuous scenes. Their naked bodies were more beautiful than she had ever imagined males to be, and Mark's waist-length mass of black, wavy hair brought from her an involuntary compliment, "My Lord! I'd give anything to have half that much hair. I bet men and women want to kidnap you just because of that!"

She passed through several scenes of Mark guiding his swollen stem into the young man's body as they stood on the deck of the house, the rest of the group watching, then several more of the handsome youth standing behind Mark, his large, rigid shaft obviously wet as he slid it halfway into Mark's anal cleft and his hands resting on Mark's waist. Their eyes were closed and an expression of deep pleasure lit their faces.

There were closeup photos of their sticky, wet stems inserted deeply into each other, the smooth and creamy flesh of their bodies, silhouettes of the gold ring in Mark's penis, jets of cream spurted onto their bodies during orgasms, pictures of each one's bottom with their swollen stems and balls suspended, their pretty round holes, and images of each one's face.

Finally, Courtney passed through beautiful plates of Mark and Arabella Robineaux intimately possessing each other in a variety of front and anal photos. "I think she is the most exotic, beautiful black woman I have ever seen," she exclaimed. "I really want to meet her! I can almost feel her heat coming off the page."

"Those, Honey, are the members of our company management team in rather non-office and uninhibited activities. As you can see, we are all ah...well...extremely close. Yet we work together in an unusual fashion without jealousy, in-fighting, and petty agendas. It's the most unusual work arrangement I know of. Would you like to drive back with us to meet those wonderful people?"

"Well, yes, of course would! I feel like I'm already a part of the two of you and," a wide smile brightened her face, "given what you did with me last night, Mark, and at the 'Angry Owl,' Lauren, I'd say we definitely have a connection with each other. But it's not because of the money. I'd really like to belong to you all. And I'm filing for a divorce from Ken right away."

"We'll protect you from Ken and any more threats there while you do it," stated Mark. "We have some company attorneys who can work with you. We'll plan this out over the next day. Right now we all ought to take a bathroom break, then I want us to go through the third jar to see what those artifacts are, and the fourth big one with the revolver preserved in oil. I've never seen that done."

Chapter 20

Headed for Home

The three grabbed snacks and gathered around the kitchen table where Courtney removed the metal items from the jar and Mark, striving to not make an utter mess of emptying the heavy oil-filled bottle and removing the revolver, managed to spill oil, anyhow. He grimaced, wiped it from the floor with a towel wet with Simple Green cleanser, and laid the weapon on a kitchen mat.

Its state of preservation was incredible, near-perfect. He would have to carefully disassemble it to clean the revolver, but what he had was a Remington New Model revolver, caliber Winchester .44-40. As it lay there before them it seemed to almost give off an aura of history, of violent times, of good men and women and bad ones contending desperately for what they believed right or were determined to get.

"You know, ladies, this thing is almost spooky. It's as if there is an invisible block of history sitting here with all the people, places, events and sounds of that time...and all we have to do is reach out and touch it."

Courtney slowly extended her hand to touch the heavy weapon that had carved out such a place in early American history. It was dead-yet-alive. It seemed to quietly hum with an energy she could not see. It was sticky with oil but appeared nearly new for modern times despite the scratches on the grips from use.

"This is the most unusual experience I have ever had," she murmured to no one in particular.

"Well, Courtney, spread out those things on the table, and let's see what we've got."

The items included several rusty sheriff's badges, three KGC metal emblems of some substance that had escaped corrosion, two small daggers and a navy dirk, several metal belt buckles and a small metal plate with the name 'Jesse Woodson James' cut into it. There were two hat emblems with the letters CSA in a line on them and two others with USA in a gentle arc. A few additional small items that had rusted to the point of being indistinguishable completed the mass.

"All right, lovely ladies," summarized Mark, "let's pack the truck and get ready to leave for Florida. I'll take these by the local library and give them to the librarian. They'll be glad to have them and we'll build more good will hereabouts; we're going to be back, or some others of our team will. This will be one of our vacation spots."

"Courtney," whispered Lauren, "you and I can help each other. Please don't worry about the personal items you don't have. We'll stop along the way to buy whatever you want. You're one of us now, and you are very special. And that gorgeous young man is generous beyond all reason."

"What should I wear?" asked the girl, becoming visibly excited now that the reality of her departure for a new life was a reality.

"For your own comfort, pleasure, and to ensure harmony among us all," chuckled Lauren, "Mark's Ground Rules for Travel are the best guidance I can give: One, Whatever you wear, make it as skimpy as possible; Two, All clothing should be as revealing as possible, even to the point of nakedness; Three, Be ready for a gentle but determined sexual assault on yourself at any moment, primarily from Mark; and Four, When in doubt, see rules one through three above."

"Okay, gotcha!" laughed the teen.

"One last detail," announced Lauren. I want to call McKenzie Roberts at that restaurant and ask her if she would ever be agreeable to coming down to talk about a part in our erotic website."

The trip home was thoroughly enjoyable. The three managed to secure stares and even several very explicit propositions along the way. They laughed more than Courtney could remember having done in years, they planned ahead for what might come next, and the three-day journey seemed to take only two, so rapidly did the miles flash by.

A twenty-minute conference call to Ashwynde at her office where Parker and Arabella sat in with her brought good-natured threats from the three of dire consequences if Mark, Lauren and Courtney didn't get back pronto! Their professional skills were demanded, their other more personal and intimate skills were desired, and a hint of the next large project by PRISM's exploration crew came when Ashe said something to Mark in closing.

"Lover, I've got something on the front burner that may interest you. Ever hear of a huge U. S. Navy support ship that vanished in the early 1900's in the Bermuda Triangle...she was called the Cyclops."

_ Part 4 of the Record _

PEOPLE, PLACES AND THINGS IN THE "PRISM CHRONICLES"

PRISM DESIGNSA fictional company that is an aggregate of several real-life

organizations with specialized interests. The name is an acronym

representing 'Professional, Realistic, Imaginative and Sensuous

Manufacturing.'

Founded by Marla Holton and several backers with a lusty vision and a great deal of money they were willing to invest, the company has a variety of endeavors, some of which are described in each of the stories bearing the name "An Account from the PRISM Chronicles." Lauren Campbell was elected Marla's successor by the board of directors.

The writer's description of the company reflects both a sensuous vision of it

and its employees and an involvement in activities so varied that, obviously,

no actual company would do these things. Nor would employees ever dress in its offices or represent it in public as do the denizens of PRISM Designs. But therein lies the enjoyment of developing and reading stories such as these.

PRISM DESIGNS STAFFThe original staff includes:

Lauren Richardson, CEO and General Manager of the organization.

Mark Campbell, Project Support Manager and contact specialist who knows

a range of useful people with equally useful skills. He can acquire just about

anything the company needs...and then some. He is also Lauren Richardson's son and her lover.

Parker Scott, Office Manager and Director of Styles and Finances. She is

engaged to Mark, is Lauren's lover as well, has a remarkable sexual appetite,

a boundless sense of humor, and enjoys displaying her unusually heavy

growth of hair on various parts of her body. Mark is her biggest and most

aggressive fan.

Ashwynde Richardson, a stunning red-haired vixen of a youthful transgender

girl. She is the constant 'disturber' of the PRISM offices with her utter lack

of restraint in her clothing and appetites. She is completely uninhibited in

her public appearances and sensuous actions with others. Much more skilled

than her years would suggest, she is a specialist in the discovery of artifacts

and treasure and has several significant recoveries to her professional credit. And she is Mark's lover.

Arabella Robineaux, Manager of PRISM's Aviation Assets, a retired Army

attack helicopter driver, and a weapons specialist. Her lineage includes

Caribbean Indian, African, and Portuguese backgrounds. She, too, is deeply

involved with each member of the company staff and is unashamedly open

in her desire for Mark.

Courtney Jessup, young gymnastic champion and dance instructor with

unusual physical flexibility and a sexual appetite second only to Parker

Scott's. She is of special interest to Lauren Campbell and her own object of

desire is Mark. She is the developer of an entire section devoted to athletes,

gymnasts and male and female erotic flexible, and dance activities in the

company's internet sexually explicit pictures and films division.

LOCATIONS AND SETTINGS The writer depicts locations and settings with as much

literal accuracy as can be acquired through personal experience and detailed

research. Where historical events such as the Civil War, its people and the

aftermath are described, these reflect actual events. The people described in

"Circle Gold," for example, represent actual-but-unnamed personalities who

did things similar to what the reader encounters.

PRISM's alternate location of its main office is in the Everglades west of the

Gold Coast proper. Known as 'Swamp Central', the home functions as the

group's residence and relaxation spot. The family enjoys little if any restraints in dress and intimate activities there.

PERSONALITIES Where individuals are mentioned by name, Mel Fisher's Treasure

Salvors, for example; or Dr. George W. Bickley, founder of the Knights of

the Golden Circle, Jesse James and the Dalton Gang, pirate Anne Bolton and

others, they are actual historical characters who can be researched in

libraries and on the internet.

EQUIPMENT AND HARDWARE These are real items and machines, are in use currently

somewhere in the world, and are frequently part of company activities on

projects. The MH-6 Little Bird, Mark's Honda light draft exploration boat, all the weapons he uses in his exploratory work...these are real and available with the right contacts if one knows where to look. Weapons discovered in the search escapades by company staffers existed in the past, can still be found and in many cases are currently owned by museums and private collectors.

1...456789