Circle Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

McKenzie's own husband was aware of it and thought it sensuous and exciting at times. Courtney's husband likewise knew of his wife's pleasure with other women and had himself expressed an interest in several other men and women. They agreed that the best approach would be for them to simply cooperate in an open marriage. Both would be supportive of the other's pleasures, whatever they might be, and neither would be offended if each happened to walk in on one of their mate's sexual trysts.

The problem was, this wasn't enough for Ken. Some days he hated his wife and on those days he 'taught her a lesson,' as he put it. On other days he apologized tearfully and swore to never repeat what he had done.

McKenzie broadened Lauren's horizon where the raw sensuality and beauty of considerably older women were concerned. The head of PRISM Designs had never seen a sixty-year-old woman who was so sexy, so physically beautiful, and so enfolded by an aura of raw animal desire as McKenzie Roberts.

She made a mental note to speak first with Mark about her attraction to the older woman, and then suggest her traveling to PRISM headquarters for an interview and participation in the rapidly expanding and profitable erotic imaging activities of the company's website. She had already decided that, after spending the afternoon and evening with Courtney and developing their intimacy, she would do the same for the young oriental beauty.

McKenzie bent down and kissed Lauren and Courtney, deftly touching their lips, then inserting her tongue into their mouths. It was a sudden, deliciously impudent, and inviting gesture to each...or both. Her breasts were completely revealed as she bent over, the low curve of her neckline unable to conceal anything at all, and not intended to do so. As she kissed the women she took the hand of each and placed it on her bare breast. She didn't usually offer this invitation to the clientele of the restaurant, but these two were special.

Chapter 12

A Memorable Afternoon

Lauren and Courtney enjoyed a dinner of lobster, stuffed baked potato and creamed asparagus with a Cobb salad, passed on dessert, and spent the next two hours talking, laughing and flirting. The latter became quite specific as Lauren kissed Courtney several times and the young girl feasted her eyes on the open display between Lauren's thighs. Her legs were a honeyed, smoothness of tender flesh and muscle, and her dense black bed of fur, though manicured to a delta, spilled over onto her thighs with unusually long tendrils.

Finally, Courtney could refrain her desires no longer and, without saying anything, reached out to touch Lauren's thighs, then eased her hand into the darkness. She finally discovered her vagina and slid her hand into her date. Lauren gasped with pleasure, uncaring if anyone else had seen what occurred. When Courtney's hand slid into her wet flesh, she closed her thighs on it, holding it inside of her body.

In the midst of her effort to be casual about it, Lauren saw that several guests had, indeed, witnessed the two women and were staring with interest and some disbelief at what they were seeing. She let out a long sigh of arousal, relishing the feel of Courtney's flexing hand inside her body.

"Oh, God! That feels heavenly," she breathed. "Please stay there." Lauren let her mind run through thoughts of how this was going on in a public place and she didn't care, of how erotic it felt to have a woman's hand inside her most intimate place, of the meaning for them both in the future after enjoying this delight, of how she wanted Courtney to place her face into her fur and lick, then nibble and eat her flesh and her juices now creeping out around the girl's hand.

"Yes, Lauren, it is complete satisfaction to feel inside of you. You are so wet that I can hear the sticky sounds I make when I move my hand. I can see the liquid starting to gather on the chair under you, Lauren. My thoughts are so hot and so demanding that I can't describe them to you. I want to know if you will take me back to your and Mark's house and let me stay there for tonight?"

"Of course...Angel...I was going...intended to ask you...mmm," she whispered with intermittent gasps of pleasure.

"Lauren, I want to ask you something, and I hope you won't be insulted or get angry with me" Courtney hesitated, as if she greatly feared ruining her friendship with Lauren before it really got a good start.

"Please, go on. You can't insult me or upset me. You've got your hand inside me."

"Can I watch you and Mark make love tonight?"

"We would be complimented if you would. In fact, I wanted you to know that my son has made me pregnant, and I am so hot so often during the day that I need a woman's love to help relieve some of this pressure. And for a long-time friend. I'd like for you to be that woman, Courtney."

The girl gasped so loud that the remaining diners who were not already viewing this unrestrained encounter between two women quickly did so. They watched as complete surprise swept over Courtney's face, followed by her withdrawal of her hand from between Lauren's legs and untying the knot in her blouse to bare her breasts. Her hand covered her right breast and she began manipulating her nipple, tugging at its ring until it stood out like a pink sentinel.

"Lauren! You mean Mark is your son? You mean you two are lovers? You mean he has made you pregnant?"

"Yes to all three," Lauren replied with a broad grin. "I've never been happier in my life."

Courtney remained silent, using her long, red talon-like nails to lightly caress herself, gently touching her pussy, then leaning sideways to bare and toy with her anal plug. She tugged it lightly, partially withdrawing it from her hole, then pressing it in once more, breathing heavily as she became aroused. She stared at Lauren with an animal-like hunger, erotic thoughts flooding her mind of this gorgeous woman sexually involved with that stunning man she saw back at their house.

The girl gripped the edge of their table as she shivered with an ill-suppressed climax. Both women now had an audience and those observers knew exactly what they were seeing. Lauren placed her hands over Courtney's as she whispered to her, waiting for the girl to compose herself.

"I want you to know that you just gave me the sweetest friendship gift I can imagine," she whispered to the embarrassed girl. "Thank you for becoming aroused when I told you of being in love with my son. I know it'\s unusual, and he is truly a gorgeous man. And yes, I would like for you to stay with me, with us, for a while."

"Will it be alright with Mark?"

"Dear, he's my perfect man. He is gracious, tough, tender, funny, and he has an insatiable appetite for women, mostly the three of us who live with him; and then there's our gorgeous tranny girl, Ashwynde. We call her 'Smith-and-Wesson in a Skirt' because she's so vivacious and sexually on fire. She's a wonder-of-the-world in a class all by herself. Anyhow, his lustiness is no surprise, given the fact that I've been wearing him out twenty-five-hours-a-day, eight-days-a-week for the past two years. More than likely, I'll have to protect you from him." Lauren laughed warmly, and she saw Courtney actually relax as she did so.

"Let's head back now. I'll get the tip and we can kiss McKenzie bye...that is," said Lauren with a hopefully lusty expression, "if she doesn't get intimate with us on the way out." The two stood and gathered their things, providing those nearby with a virtual meal of sensuous views. Lauren's breasts were nearly emerging from her top, and she had no desire to cover herself. She felt a light breeze touch the long fur of her bush, and she experienced a sweet tingle of arousal.

Courtney stood and tied her top beneath her breasts, then tugged at her micro-skirt, an act that had no effect whatever. Her bottom and pussy were exposed as they walked among the tables to McKenzie's position at the receptionist's station. 'Girl, I hope to high heaven you'll wear that again on a date with me,' she thought as she watched diners stare and whisper at Courtney's uninhibited exposure.

"Have to go now, Dear?" their lovely host said as they approached. She hugged Lauren tightly, pressing her breasts into Mark's mother. "Your skirt is so sexy...I would love to touch that bed of grass between your legs sometime," she complimented Lauren.

"And I would enjoy your doing so even more," she replied with an inviting expression. "Let's get together soon, shall we?"

"I'll call you," their hostess answered. "And now you, Love," she laughed, turning to embrace and kiss Courtney." Lauren noted the lovers' intimate glances as they said goodbye. "Thank you for wearing that micro; you know how much I like it. And you'll never have any trouble in here, no matter what you wear. Love you, Baby."

The warm sunlight enveloped their skin and intimate parts with a delicious touch, as if it were complimenting them on their audacious display of sexuality and suggesting a replay of that afternoon.

Neither woman spoke as they drove back to the cabin, but each was unable to take her eyes off the other. They drove into the yard and dismounted. Lauren took Courtney's hands and, in a soft voice accompanied by a tender, suggestive smile, said, "I know where I want this to go, Courtney, and I hope you want the same. If you do, please release yourself and simply be as casual and unrestrained as you want. If there's one delightful thing characterizing our place here, it's a complete absence of inhibitions."

Chapter 13

Something Else Out There

They found Mark on the back deck engaged in a cleaning project that included one of Lauren's handguns, the undependable barbecue grill that threatened to blow up at any moment whenever they used it, a something-or-other that fit someplace exotic in all of his man-stuff, and his Phillips electric shaver.

His obvious frustration lingered for a second on his face before swapping for a smile as the two women appeared in the doorway. "Well, hi!" he said brightly to Courtney first, then he rose and enfolded his mother in a bear hug before kissing her and running his hand beneath her skirt to grasp her mass of fur.

"Oh...ho, Mark, you do that to me and I just turn to mush. I wanted to re-introduce you to Courtney...she's staying with us for a couple of days...and then you wipe my slate clean and get me wet!" Lauren strove to make a serious face and failed miserably in her effort. Her obvious adoration of her son was clear as glass to their guest.

"She needs this reassurance," he said to Courtney, kidding his mother and delicately fingering her wet flesh. "I'm certainly glad you wore that skirt so I can reassure and encourage you," he said.

Courtney giggled at Lauren's discomfiture, and remarked, "You know, I'd love to have a gorgeous creature like Mark reassure me when I entered the house. Could that ever be possible in my lifetime?"

Mark quickly released his mother after kissing her deeply, and enfolded her young friend in a similar bear hug. He gently drifted his hand to the hem of her skirt, felt her exposed pussy and softly slid his fingers between her lips. She gasped with surprise and delight, then murmured, "Oh, Lord, oh, Lauren...I never expected...mmmm."

Mark felt her lips become slippery and he massaged her flesh, searching for her clit and tenderly rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. "Oooh! Mark, you shouldn't do this to me with Lauren here...oh, dear heavens...AH!" With that cry, she shivered in his arms and struggled as the electrified storm of her orgasm overcame her.

"Oh, no! Oh, Lauren, I am so...," she cried in distress, turning to Lauren to apologize for presuming to be so intimate with her son. What she saw, however, was her date of the afternoon smiling with delight as Mark introduced the girl to his sensuous courtesy.

"You don't mind, Lauren?" she whispered with pleased surprise.

"Courtney, sweetheart, of course not. I told you to relax and be yourself here. And you did say something a moment ago about 'being reassured.' I'm just sorry I didn't warn you about the danger lurking behind my son's mask of Southern courtesy and gentility." She altered her tone to one of mock severity as she glanced lovingly at Mark who was blithely continuing his tender adventures between Courtney's vaginal lips. Once more she failed to maintain her reproving act and broke into giggles at the scene before her.

Mark released the girl and said, "Courtney, I hope I did not offend you...please forgive me. I wanted to take you up on your question about being welcomed like my mother when you walked into this house. I trust you'll consider yourself to be welcomed in the highest sense."

Now reassured, she said, "I have never, ever been so deliciously welcomed anywhere. I only hope you and Lauren will do it often, just to reassure me...I have a tragically short memory and need a lot of repetition."

"This is an island of sensuous reassurance, physical and psychological uplift and just plain old hot desire, babe; if you don't bring it here, we'll give you a bath in it," said Lauren in a gruff voice, trying to mimic Harrison Ford as he spoke to Anne Heche in her favorite movie, Six Days and Seven Nights.

All three broke into laughter at her expression, and Mark felt Courtney relax in his arms. He released her and noted in passing that she made no effort to pull her skirt down or to remove the sticky residue of her climax that was trickling down the inside of her thighs.

Lauren put her arm about Courtney and led her to the double lounge where they reclined together. A soft breeze dusted the deck, enfolding them with the later summer scents of jasmine, honeysuckle and the newly mown grass Mark had cut before they returned. It lifted a piece of paper on which he had been scribbling during his repair work, drifting it over Lauren's head and dropping it onto her lap. She picked it up and inspected it, finally identifying the scribbling on it as the designs they had found on the rock face in the woods.

"Oh, I've seen some marks like that around here when I was wandering around these woods one day. I wondered how children could get so far out in the middle of nowhere," casually remarked Courtney as she saw what was on the paper in Lauren's hands.

"Really," responded Mark, suddenly interested but trying to not show it. "Where did you see them, Courtney? And when?"

"It was last month when I was searching for some Queen Anne's Lace to add to a bouquet that Ken brought home to me to make up for...for ...uh, something. Anyway, I was out there," she stated, pointing in a compass direction directly opposite from where he and Lauren had discovered the KGC gold.

"Could you find it again if we went with you tomorrow? Lauren and I are Civil War history buffs, and you may have found some code marks that date back to that time."

"I'm certain that I can," she replied with encouraging confidence. "I would be interested to know how such unusual marks got way out there where nobody would ever go."

Mark spoke to Lauren, "You know, Honey, I never thought of this...that there would be something else here."

To Courtney he said, "We found one of these the other day, just before you and Ken met us on the trail. The previous owner of this property was a good friend; Carey said something about there being things of historical interest out there. First thing tomorrow, after breakfast, let's go check out what you saw."

"Umm, would you think I am really impolite if I asked if we could hunt for it sorta like you and Lauren were doing the other day?"

"Sure," said Mark. I'll bring the same equipment to make out job easier." He was already mentally running over the list of things to take on the buggy.

"Mark, Darling, she's not talking about equipment," laughed his mother. "She's referring to us ladies doing the exploring topless. Remember, you great connoisseur of women's breasts? I took mine off in the middle of nowhere in a lusty display of feminine pulchritude!"

"Oh," he said with a very un-Southern-manners-like leer. "That. You're telling me that you want to do some topless exploring, right?" he asked Courtney.

"If that's okay with you. I know it feels good, and honestly, I just want to stare at her gorgeous big tits again."

He grimaced as if struck with ghastly pain. "Oh, the great burden that I must bear as the only man in this circus. The mental stress of watching a duo of luscious females wearing nothing up top, their gorgeous big boobs jiggling and swaying as we cut our way into the wilderness, their creamy flesh sensuously glistening with sweat in the heat of summer as they swing their machetes, their casual sexuality exuding from every pore, their...,"

"Marcus, knock it off," laughed his mother. "We are suitably impressed with your linguistic gymnastics, but after all, we are just two women with boobs and we want to show 'em off to the beasts of the field and the gorgeous hunk who is with us. Mainly to him."

With that, she turned to the girl beside her and untied her top, opening it to display her breasts. Then she turned and asked Courtney to undo her bra in back beneath her sweater. She did so, and Lauren, in one of those feats of contortion that only women can do, removed it from both shoulders without taking off her sweater and held it up proudly.

"There we go. Got the little sucker," she announced triumphantly.

"How did you do that?" Mark asked. "I can never figure out how you people get off a bra without taking off your top first."

"Mark, Honey, it's a woman thing, highly classified. If I told you, then I'd have to kill you."

At their outburst of laughter, he bowed deeply and said, "Okay, okay, I surrender. I know when I'm licked by the people who outnumber me."

They hooted again at his double entendre. "You may think you know 'when you're licked,' buddy-boy, but you had better hang on tight. The people who outnumber you are going to do a lot more than licking you before this night is over," announced Lauren, squeezing the girl beside her as she did so. The move caused her own breasts to slide out of her straining sweater's low neckline and she made no move to restore them.

"Tell you what," said Mark. "Why don't you two ladies go and wash up, change, whatever you want to do, and I'll fix supper. It'll be light, because I know you ate well at the 'Owl', and I don't really care for much. Is that all right with you all?"

"Yaayy! Let's go." Like two children the night before Christmas, they jumped up and sped off into the house, giggling and whispering. Mark got out the fixin's for pancakes with fried eggs on top, the maple syrup, and a pound of Oscar Mayer bacon. Soon the cabin was filled with the aroma of "somethin' good in the neighborhood," shouted Mark as he pirated a slice of bacon and wolfed it down.

He didn't have long to wait for Lauren and her young friend. They glided into the room and sneaked up behind him. Lauren put her hands over his eyes and whispered, "Gotcha, big boy of mine! Better eat well." Courtney moved in front of him, stepped up to press her chest against his and kissed him softly. When they broke away he saw that both were dressed in waist-length cotton gowns fastened only at each woman's neck. Everything they were born with was on display.

When they turned and flounced out onto the deck, he saw that nestled between each woman's soft buns was a sizeable anal plug, Lauren's topped with a deep blue stone and Courtney's a ruby red one. He shook his head in anticipation and appreciation of their lusty enjoyment of each other.

Chapter 14

A Treat for a House Guest

After a delightful supper on the deck, one that, surprisingly, didn't involve discussion of their simmering desires for each other, Mark cleared everything and then went to shower while his women did other things. He decided to surprise them and, after brushing out his hair, he walked out into the family room without a stitch on. Lauren smiled knowingly, and Courtney gaped at the beautiful man before her. She had never seen such an enormous mane of hair on a man, nor had she seen one wearing a navel pendant. The gold ring in the mouth of his cock further aroused her with thoughts of devouring him; then she realized that we was Lauren's man.

1...456789