Circle Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both tried their best to not act as if the girl's surprise was anything unusual, but they finally had to laugh and assure her that this was all quite real and that she was a welcome part of it. "It's fine with me, Sweetheart," said Lauren. "I'd hoped that you would want this. Let's just enjoy our evening; tomorrow I want to talk with you about an idea we hope you'll like."

"Good Lord, but you are gorgeous!" she blurted out. Lauren escorted her over to Mark and urged her to nestle against him, then to kiss him. She might as well have poured gasoline into a furnace, so heated was Courtney's response. The two held each other tightly tightly and Courtney began whispering snippets of desire and obscene expressions of what she wanted him to do to her as she squirmed in his embrace. Lauren removed her light housecoat and stood close to the pair, describing what she wanted them to do as she watched.

The girl stood back from Mark and stared silently at him. "You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen," she whispered. "I have never stood around describing a man in words, not even my husband. But you are...Lauren, where did you get this incredible work of art?"

"Briefly in order to make you hot, he is my son. His father and I reared him to be and believe as he does, and after my husband died I thought about suicide...I could not see any way I could continue on alone. And then Mark and I realized that we were in love and actually had been for much of our lives. The hair is a gorgeous, erotic decision we made early in his life not knowing that it would grow this long and become a trademark of him and our company. We are in love, this is his ring, and now I am pregnant with his child."

"I have never seen a man so...umm...I guess I should say strong and yet with such a body, smooth and delicious skin, an amazingly large cock...and, oh, Lord, the skin under your arms and around your cock is so lovely I just want to lick you until you disappear!" she laughed.

"Courtney, the evening is ours and so is our home for as long as you can stay with us. Just enjoy us," responded Lauren. The girl took her at her word. That evening proved to be a lovely, quiet, sensuous series of some of the most erotic and intimate acts Lauren and Mark had experienced with another person.

Courtney told them she was barely eighteen, having celebrated that birthday only two weeks before, and that she had visited and downloaded from the PRISM erotic website for some time. The uninhibited photos of the men and women there had aroused her beyond anything her husband, Ken, had accomplished, and when she met them on the trail that day she had made up her mind that, come hell-or-high-water, she was going to shoehorn herself into their lives.

The teen was quite successful. The threesome experienced one event, however, that was anything but quiet. Courtney, after rising from a lengthy tasting of Lauren's pussy and anal cleft, stretched before moving on to their next entanglement. She performed an incredible series of flexible positions that left Lauren wordless and hot as a furnace. Mark had another idea.

Her remarkable flexible sensuousness reminded him of a series of flexi-girls Ashwynde had featured several months before in a lust-filled session of contortions mixed with intercourse by his gorgeous tranny-girl.

"Courtney, would you be willing to perform your flexi-positions and let me take an intimate part with you?"

"I hoped you would ask that when I stretched a while ago. Lauren, I brought my Nikon professional digital, just in case...sneaky me.... Would you take pictures of us, please?"

"Right now, as hot as I am, Baby, you two will be lucky if I don't commit a violent sexual assault on the two of you...I'm teetering on the edge right now!" She laughed at their expressions and went off to get the camera.

Courtney led the actions with Mark, many of which involved his supporting her as she assumed some incredible positions with her legs at 180-degree angles. In several she raised one leg straight up while she stood on the other, supported by Mark. As she performed these sensuous moves she gracefully waved her hands about, emphasizing her hooks and slowly flexing her fingers.

These moves gracefully progressed into intimate poses with him. Lauren's favorite was Courtney's bending over backward, feet on the floor, to touch it with her hands. Mark stepped up to her hips and slid his swollen penis into her to his full length, clasping his hands behind his head and drawing his long hair partially over his face.

Lauren stepped forward to sweep away the waves of his waist-length tresses now obscuring his penetration of her vagina. Then she moved around the couple taking numerous shots that included distance pictures and close-ups of his entry into her wetness, comparing his thick cock with her stretched pussy. He withdrew himself partially to allow Lauren to get the sheen of cum on his shaft, then he pressed into Courtney once more and began to gently thrust and withdraw.

Mark and Courtney began a slow ballet of moves involving intercourse at some point, he sliding into her from behind as she accomplished more 18o-degree splits on the floor, lying on her back-legs-in-the-air, and holding her face down suspended by her arms behind her and legs spread wide at his waist while he went to her depth.

Courtney slowly changed positions to kneel before Mark, enfolding his stiff penis with her red talons and caressing his lovely shaft its full length, then curling the five-inch-long nails around his cock as she mouthed its head. She drew it fully into her mouth, swirling her tongue about its length, then withdrew and touched its head with the tips of her nails until Mark began to drip little blobs of clear dew onto the floor. She allowed them to fall downward, stringing behind them tiny tails of stickiness. The sensation of her hard claws flexing lightly on her fingertips as she stroked his penis brought an intense flare of heat in his hips.

He strove mightily to stop the heavy goo from starting its journey through his body to erupt in an orgasm. So difficult to clamp down on his body's longings. So deliciously flaming, his desire for Lauren and this girl all at once.

His mother continued moving about with the camera, first so close that she could see only the glistening shape of his clear cum in the viewfinder, then backing away to detail the teen's caresses of his stem with her nails.

"Mark," commanded Lauren, "please turn her over, hold her out by her arms and have her wrap her legs around your waist. Then bring her to her climax, Angel. Do it the way you drive me wild...slow, talking to her, and stroking her. Bend your head over her to let your hair fall on her body and let me worry about getting the pictures with your hair all over the place."

He did so, his strength making it easy for Courtney to maintain her position off the floor as she felt him tenderly stuffing her pussy, smoothly slipping in and out as if he were some expert burglar determined to steal her greatest valuables. Lauren continued taking shots with the digital Nikon, now assured that this would be some of the most uninhibited erotica her company had mounted on its website. And she fully intended to make them all available for free downloads.

Lauren was taking closeups of Courtney's facial expressions when the girl's orgasm rolled over her. Her face registered a panorama of clenched teeth, mouth open in astonishment, tears streaking her pretty face, and abject joy as she writhed in his grip, squeezed her powerful legs about his waist, then gave way to complete bliss as she released her cream and he spurted into her his own ropy loss.

Her heat was made more intense by the fact that this was the first time another man had come inside of her without wearing a sleeve. The thought flashed through her mind, 'What if he makes me pregnant?' closely followed by, 'He made his mother pregnant, and if he does it for me, I'll be as happy as she is!'

Mark and his mother discovered that night just how much passion and expenditure of energy an eighteen-year-old-plus girl could take before they completely exhausted her. As Courtney and Mark parted and he released her, she slipped to the floor almost as if her slender limbs were made of rubber. Mark caught her just in time and picked her up in his arms.

"Princess," he asked Lauren, "will you please put things away while I take her into our bed. I promise I'll make it up to you." He loved her again with that smile that had won her heart when he was a boy and he and his father had encouraged her to stay nude on the beach in Cannes, France on a family vacation. He would always be her magician.

"Yes, Lover, you go on in and get into bed with her. I wish you'd make her comfortable and then slide into her from behind for the rest of the night. I can tell you that she definitely wants that...she said so to me. I'll love her in my other very special and deeply sensuous ways that'll just drive her slap nuts." She grinned at him with a familiar animal-like light in her eyes.

"Mother," he pronounced the word slowly and with emphasis, "you have such grand ideas. Glad to please you. I'll bet you'll use those 'very special and sensuous' skills to ravish her while she and I are asleep. I strongly suspect that she'll never forget this evening."

"Darling, neither will I. You owner of my soul, you know I'll never forget it either! What I have seen the two of you exhibit as if it were an art form, and the erotic thoughts racing through my head, and the pictures I've taken are more than enough to keep me hot for the coming year. Oh, one more little thing...remember to remove her anal plug. She may eventually become large enough to take a plug and that huge rod of yours, but she's not there tonight."

He bowed his head in mock surrender to the naked beauty before him and carried their guest off to their bedroom where he laid her gently on the bed. Courtney had already dropped into a deep slumber. He turned on the Hunter ceiling fan to a low speed and drew back the sheets around her body, then he eased her onto her side and slid into bed behind her.

Courtney sighed as he moved to her; Mark smoothed a warm gel onto his hardness, found her hole, and began pressing slowly into her, withdrawing and then moving slightly deeper in order to not hurt her. The girl moaned softly, then smiled and whispered something. If she had enjoyed anal penetration, he could tell it had not been very large or deep because of the pressure he had to exert in order to fully enter her. Finally, she sighed again and whispered a word, "Perfect," then she lapsed into sleep once more.

Mark conformed his body to hers, wriggling a bit closer to get his hips against her soft bottom, then he threw his mass of hair over her body and lay quiet. In a dreamy state he heard Lauren enter the bed and move close to Courtney, likewise covering her young friend with her hair. He heard his mother sucking her nipple and massaging the girl's large breast. Eventually, all was quiet and night sounds owned the darkness beneath a waning yellow half-moon.

Sometime in the pre-dawn darkness, Courtney awoke beneath the dense covering of her lovers' hair, found Lauren's body against her own, and put her arm across the older woman. She sensed the fullness in herself from Mark's stem, still lengthy and full if not hard, and knew that he had possessed her completely. She had an urge to pee, but the internal pressure was not unpleasant and it made her feel somewhat aroused. She had no intention of pulling away from him or from her lesbian lover; the girl lay still with Mark inside her and once more slept.

Chapter 15

Back On the Trail

Mark was first to wake up, brought about by the hammering of a woodpecker on the steel roof of the house. "You know, you do that just to aggravate me and because you can," he muttered. When he moved slightly he realized that he was still inside of Courtney, and the thought brought a sweet hardness once more.

Lauren was partially conscious and murmured, "Darling, I believe we can say authoritatively that you absolutely screwed this girl to the moon and back last night. Thank you for treating her so sweetly; she's going to be one of my very close and dear girlfriends from now on. We'll have to talk with her about going back to our home in the 'glades when we leave here."

"Aha," Courtney chimed in with a giggle, "you are planning to kidnap me and take me away with you to some strange and distant place. Please promise me that you mean it!"

"Double 'aha,'" responded Lauren, kissing her far too deeply for it to be so early in the day. "You overheard us plotting."

"Yes. Last night was heavenly...I never realized that I would ever experience anything like this. I want to spend the day with you and tonight, also."

"Who knows what devious, lustful, sensuous, erotic, dastardly deeds...," Mark was well into a deeply-intoned sermon-like composition of lascivious descriptions when Lauren laughingly cut him off.

"Mark! Stop it! How about giving her some idea that you're not going to assault her twenty-five-hours-a-day, eight-days-a-week. She's not even nineteen yet. And you, oh Mighty Kong, know better because I trained you to act properly." The three of them laughed at the sensuous incongruity of a son, his mother and their new lover all spending the most incredible night together. With pictures to prove it. And she was telling him to act properly.

"Well, I have got to go pee...or I'm going to make a bigger and much less sexy mess than we did all night." With Courtney's announcement, Mark withdrew from her body and she got out of bed to pad to the bathroom. Mark and Lauren noted the fact that she did not close the door, an indicator of the intimacy with them she had already accepted.

After getting bathroomed and dressed, the three made a beeline for the kitchen and a breakfast creation by Courtney. Mark dressed like a sensible man in a gray Duluth tee shirt over black denims, a black nylon utility harness and hiking boots. Lauren and Courtney, not surprisingly, indulged their female eroticism early on by announcing that they were giving topless treasure hunting a try along with mini-skirts over nothing at all and hiking boots.

"You are kidding me," he said with a most hopeful tone in his voice.

"Nope," said the two women simultaneously, then breaking into giggles. "Our minds are made up. Women's rights, you know. Topless. Feelin' free, feelin' fine, feelin' naked all the time. And the skirts...,"

"...are just short enough to guarantee that if you stoop or bend over, everything the Lord gave you is going to be on display!" crowed Mark, clapping his hands with pleasure. "Sheesh...the stuff I have to put up with. You two are gonna to age me far too early in my marvelously young life."

"Yeah, but think how much fun it'll be along the way," replied Courtney, getting into the spirit that characterized so much of all their relationships. "Don't you just adore Lauren's tight little black job and my denim shortie? Hope you approve, Mark."

"No man in his right mind would disapprove of the way you two babes are dressed...or undressed. And what if somebody else appears on the trail, like you and Ken did?"

"Well, they'll have just as much of a jolt as we did. And Mark and Lauren, I can assure you that when we saw you topless the other day, Lauren, we almost lost it all right there."

"You're not serious. I did that to you?"

"Sweet lady, you really don't know just how hot you are, do you?" asked the girl, her gaze roving over the older woman's lovely body. Topless, a tiny, tight black skirt, white calf-length socks and hiking boots. 'God,' the girl thought, 'what if I had missed you in this lifetime?'

"Ahem...can we actually sit down to eat and then get on with business?" Mark asked the walls and ceiling.

They did so, the women chowing down on a solid breakfast and Mark doing the same but with intermittent ogling of the other two. They giggled with pleasure at his antics and responded with gentle shakes of their torsos sufficient to make their big breasts jiggle, reminding him of the bowls of sweet tapioca his mother used to make for him and his father. The teen's nipple rings flipping about didn't do much to suppress his growing warmth, either.

"Okay, ladies, let's get the hardware together and we'll be off. Courtney, you remember where you and Ken met us on the trail the other day...is the place you're taking us to farther than that, nearer, got any guess?"

"Mmmm, I remember it being farther on from where we met you all. I can show you; I made a mark on a tree to show me where to get off the path if I ever went that way again."

"Okay, Lauren, you get the weapons; Courtney and I'll get the buggy and something to eat. And, of course, a ground cover...just in case." He said this with a casual intonation, but Lauren knew exactly what her son implied. She smiled, said nothing, and went to get the AR and handguns.

Courtney brought the buggy onto the deck and unfolded it. Then she went back into the house for the three packages of freeze-dried long-range patrol rations Mark had gotten from a connection with something he called Marine Force Recon. Courtney wasn't familiar with the group, but he had said that when cooked in their wrappers with hot water, the meals made tasty and excellent dinners. These particular ones were labeled "Chicken With Rice and Vegetables," "Beef Stroganoff," and "Chili With Beans and Rice." Along with these she brought three bottles of water and three full canteens.

Lauren strapped the black AR-15 to the side of the buggy, taking care to protect the TruGlo red dot sight fixed to the top of its rail. She strapped the holster for her .357 Magnum to her belt on the short skirt, then handed a shoulder holster to Courtney and showed her how to put it on and insert the 9mm Sig Saur compact pistol.

Chapter 16

The Search

They set out with a vigorous stride, the women walking slightly ahead of Mark who pushed the carry-all. It was another warm day in the forested Tennessee bottomlands. He was pleased to see Courtney point out several birds to Lauren, identifying them and explaining some of their habits. Lauren listened with interest to her young friend, something that wasn't lost on the girl. Mark spotted a hawk roll over into its crash dive and tried to locate its target, but the bird moved too fast as it rocketed downward.

In a cloud of feathers it plowed into its prey, locking the helpless target in its talons, then sped away into the blue heavens. He thought in passing of Courtney's remarkable talon-like nails, today coated with a clear polish instead of the red he had seen when they first met. 'Five-inch nails,' he thought, feeling a stirring in his thighs; 'to me that is just plain raw sex. Guess that's another fetish of mine along with Parker's underarm grass and that sexy black trail up her tummy from her bush.

'Oh, come on, man! Stop getting yourself hot and pay attention to the job at hand!' He grinned at himself and once more began enjoying the forest and the now-sticky warm late summer day. 'I hope they start sweating. Lord, but Lauren is sexy when she gets sweaty out in the sun. What am I gonna do with two of these gorgeous girls?'

These lands were much like this a century ago, though the vegetation had changed during the decades in between Civil War days and now. He spotted a swarm of bees circling an old tree, high up where there was a cavity in the trunk. The hive was a big one to host that many of the busy insects. The combined scents of honeysuckle and the grapey odor given off by kudzu surrounded him once more.

Lauren called out, "Mark, Courtney and I have to make a trip to the ladies' room. Wait for us, will you?"

1...456789