Circle of Cuckolds Pt. 04: Conclusion

Story Info
My conclusion to Cucked_Hubby's story.
17.6k words
3.69
36.4k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find most cuckold stories tedious and repetitious. After all, how many different themes can there be on "I wanted my wife to cuckold me?" But, occasionally there's one that shows originality, depth of character development, and is well written. All of those traits were exhibited in "Circle of Cuckolds," written and posted here in January of 2006. The ending of the story was, in my opinion, incomplete, and could have gone well beyond where it was ended by the author, Cucked_Hubby. I had some ideas of how to end the story more effectively and attempted to contact the author for permission. I wasn't at all surprised to learn that all emails were barred by the site. "Loving Wives" stories often result in overly negative reactions, sometimes from readers who have never posted any story themselves. I'm guessing that's why Cucked_Hubby stopped all communications from reaching him. I also suspect that is why he never posted another story here on Literotica.

This story involves a woman—Linda—who tricks and coerces her husband—Bruce—into joining a club in which horny white wives cuckold and humiliate their husbands with extremely well-hung black studs. Of course, the cuckolded husbands rarely fuck their wives once the women have experienced the "superior" black cocks. In the original story the word Black is always capitalized as is the word Men, as if to demonstrate the "superiority" of the Black Club members. Of course, all of the Black Men have huge cocks—long and thick. I should tell you of an online conversation I had years ago with a black woman who was looking for a white man to fuck. "Why," I asked, "when you could have a big black cock?" Her answer surprised me. She said that in her experience black men's cocks were no bigger than white men's, but for this story all black men have huge cocks. Use your imagination. The term "Circle of Cuckolds" refers to where the cuckolds must sit while their wives are otherwise occupied with their Black lovers. As the cuckolding continues, Bruce becomes more and more submissive out of fear of being beaten—whipped by the studded belt of one of Linda's powerful young lovers-and Linda, resultantly more dominant. That continues in my sequel. I've tried to keep the style of the writing identical to the original. There are many themes in this story, but the primary one is cuckolding so I have placed it in Loving Wives, like the original story.

The following is how I would have ended the story. I'm sure that many will hate it, but that's okay. I'm an old man and I have a really thick skin. I wrote it and even I found the characters, especially Linda and her close friend, Marie, to be despicable, before Bruce manages to turn things around near the end. I intended to write Linda as a totally self-serving bitch and I think I was successful. I found myself despising her as the story progressed. Feel free to write whatever comments you want. I rarely read them anyway. However, I do encourage you to vote. If you don't like the subject, don't bother to read because it is long. I will tell you that I love a happy ending and this story surprisingly has one.

Circle of Cuckolds—Part 4-Conclusion

>>>>>>

On Saturday Linda met with her friend Marie at the country club for lunch and a few drinks, but mostly to share her important news. Their order had just been taken when she could hold back no longer. "I'm just bursting to tell you about our most recent progress," she whispered. Sensing the private nature of Linda's remarks, Marie leaned forward toward her friend.

"After Leroy's visit last night, I had Bruce eat me and clean me, sucking all of Leroy's goo out of my hot cunt then he continued until I had another massive orgasm. I think it was my seventh or eighth of the evening and I told him to keep it on his face all night while he slept. I was quite surprised when he instantly complied."

"You didn't! Way to go, girl! How did you get him to do it?"

"It was easier than I thought it would be. I just explained how important it was to demonstrate the proper level of respect to all of the Men of the Club and to me, and that disobedience or disrespect could result in a VERY serious punishment. I could see how upset and afraid he was of that."

"Well, if you have any problems in that regard, just have him talk with Jim. I told you that Jack punished him when he was reluctant to participate fully and serve me early on. Jack took his belt to Jim's ass. He hasn't even thought of disobeying me since."

"I do love Bruce, but after so many years of being his subordinate and putting up with his shitty sex, I'm really enjoying being on top and I'm planning to stay there. I've spent the entire time of our marriage working then coming home to cook, clean, and do laundry. Then three times a week I'd lie under him and put up with his feeble attempts to have sex. It not for my vibrator I could probably count my orgasms on one hand. It's time I relaxed and had him take care of me."

"That's the kind of thinking I like. Jim's doing all that shit for me now in the hope that I'll just let him jerk off before locking him back up again. He knows that refusal to wear his chastity belt will just get him another whipping. Any thoughts on belting Bruce?"

"Yes...oh, yes indeed! I'm going to let him fuck me tonight. Well, he'll try, but I'll claim that I can't even feel him after fucking the Men from the Circle Club. Then I'll jerk him off and have him clean my hands of his wimpy cum. 'Bruce,' I'll say, 'you need to condition yourself to the taste of semen so you'll be prepared for the next time you have to clean me.' I'll convince him and soon he'll suck up all of his cum eagerly. Then I'll have to play it by ear. Maybe I'll stop jerking him and I'll catch him doing it in the shower. When I go berserk about the lack of respect he's showing me, and threaten to tell one of the Men, he'll fold and accept the belt rather than a suffer a bad whipping."

"That would be a good time to suggest that he speak with Jim. Bruce will be putty in your hands by the time he gets back home. He'll do anything you tell him." Marie began to laugh and Linda quickly joined her. They spent the rest of their lunch comparing notes on how to control their spouses. Marie then made a few recommendations for Linda's next partner at the upcoming party. A few months ago, Linda would have never given a second's thought to the idea of female domination, but her eyes had been opened since joining the Club. Like Pandora's Box, once opened they would never close.

>>>>>>

Bruce had grilled burgers for a light Saturday evening meal that they had eaten on the patio. Now they were enjoying a delightful post-dinner glass of Merlot. Bruce started to say something, but swiftly stopped, showing his uncertainty. A few months ago, before joining the Circle Club he would have confidently suggested that they retire to bed for a great evening of fucking or even just a sloppy blowjob. Linda sensed his uneasiness. "Bruce, darling, why don't you crawl over here and give me a good licking? You really do that so well, especially since we've joined the Club."

"Right out here...where our neighbors might see us?"

"Haven't we been over all of this before? I'll put this blanket over my legs so you won't be seen. C'mon now, I'm getting impatient. If you do a really good job, I'll give you a reward. You'd love to fuck me, wouldn't you?" That was all the incentive Bruce needed. He fell to his knees, wondering as he did how he'd lost so much control of his life so quickly.

He ducked under the blanket as Linda spread her legs. "Jeez, Linda...no panties?"

"You're complaining? C'mon, Bruce...let's get to work. I am so horny." Bruce licked his way up between Linda's silken thighs, gently teasing her labia with his tongue. He was at it for several minutes when he felt Linda's frustration and moved to her hot, wet cunt. He licked, tickling her outer lips before moving in. It wasn't long before his tongue was actively plunging deeply into her oozing canal. No matter how quickly he slurped up her juices, he couldn't keep up with the onrushing flood. His face was covered with her juices long before he moved up to nibble her clit. Bruce knew it had been the right thing to do when Linda grasped his head by his hair, pulling him into her wetness.

'Oh God, Bruce, that's so good! Nibble me. C'mon, bite and twist my clit. Do it!" Bruce sucked the tender tissues between his teeth as Linda began to explode in sexual ecstasy. It was all she could do not to scream into the darkening sky. Collapsing into the chair, she exhaled mightily as her body came to rest. She held Bruce in her cunt until his breathing became labored. Releasing him, she sighed and lifted the blanket from over his head.

"That was absolutely exquisite, darling. I doubt that anyone could do better. Give me a chance to rest a bit and then we can head upstairs to bed and that great fucking you've wanted to give me for some time now. Leave my goo on your face, Bruce. It looks like it belongs there, don't you agree? It suits you." Some ten minutes later, Linda had gathered herself sufficiently to make her way up the stairs with Bruce close behind her. "Good thing he's behind me," she thought, "he won't notice the big smirk on my face. Tonight's a really big night for me—another leap forward toward complete control of my marriage and my husband."

>>>>>>

Bruce came out of the bathroom to find Linda wearing a new black nightie that barely covered her oozing cunt. Her large firm breasts were shown off to great advantage, with her hard, swollen nipples jutting clearly through holes in the lace. She was actively rubbing the three-inch space of her naked cunt as Bruce stood by drooling. "Well, darling, what are you waiting for? I don't think I'll need much foreplay and from the look of you, I doubt that you need much either. Come here and fuck me."

Bruce crawled up the bed between his wife's legs, stopping to kiss her abdomen, her navel, and her breasts before pressing his lips against hers. Her tongue had just wrapped around Bruce's when Bruce first entered her. He was just about to pull out so he could make that first key thrust hard into her when Linda asked, "Please tell me when you're ready to enter me, will you?"

"Um...I'm already in you, Linda."

She looked up, apparently in shock. "You are? I can't feel a thing. Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. I'm in all the way...honest."

"Try moving a few times and let's see if I can feel you." She waited unresponsively while Bruce drove into her repeatedly. After thirty seconds or so she held up her hand and told Bruce, "Stop! Please stop! This is getting us nowhere. I can't feel a thing. Take it out and I'll jerk you off." She pushed Bruce aside and sat up, taking Bruce's manhood into her fingers.

"I'm sorry, Bruce. I'm obviously used to much longer and much thicker and, I'm sorry to say this—much better, but you already know that." Linda leaned forward to kiss her husband, realizing the entire time that everything was proceeding exactly according to plan. She easily wrapped her slender fingers around Bruce's cock, thinking as she did how puny it was in comparison to Leroy or any of the other Men from the Club.

She jerked furiously for about thirty seconds before she heard a loud grunt and Bruce's cock dribbled six times onto her hand. "Open up, Bruce. I think you need to condition yourself to the taste of semen. It will help you when you clean me after a session with one of the Men." Bruce looked at her in disbelief before she continued. "Bruce, Leroy wasn't present when you cleaned me out, but what would have happened if he had been? Suppose he was going to spend the night and he wanted you to clean both of us before another round. Are you going to balk and risk a severe punishment? It will be much easier if you're accustomed to both doing it and the taste. Open up and lick my fingers clean."

Bruce licked until Linda's fingers were spotless then she wiped more semen from his groin and organ. "Good boy, Bruce. If you keep that up, you'll be sure to show the Men the proper respect. Now, I need you to lick me again." Bruce looked up in disbelief until Linda reminded him that she was expecting an orgasm or two from a good hard fucking that had never materialized. Bruce moved between his wife's legs for the second time that evening. This time she kept him there until she'd experienced three searing orgasms—the kind where you see stars and breathe heavily once it's over. When she was done, she told Bruce to leave her ejaculate on his face while they slept. He didn't know why, but he did as he was told. Linda kissed him then went to sleep with a big smile on her face. The evening couldn't have gone better.

>>>>>>

Linda met with Marie for drinks after work the following Tuesday afternoon. Linda could hardly wait to tell her friend her latest news when she asked, "So, how did it go?"

"Perfectly. I had him eat my pussy on the patio then we walked upstairs where he tried to fuck me. Of course, I couldn't feel him after an hour working my cunt with the biggest vibrator I've ever seen. He tried for about thirty seconds—that was about all I could handle-before I made him stop and I jerked him off. Then I convinced him to swallow his puny load, licking it from my fingers."

"How'd you get him to do it?"

"Like I said, I told him he needed to condition himself to the taste of semen. Then I asked him what would happen if one of the Men decided to spend the night and he was told to clean the two of us." Marie laughed before Linda could continue. "Anyway, I think that set the stage for sucking down his load every time he cums from now on. I'll jerk him off every night after he goes down on me the first time and before long, he'll be conditioned to having an orgasm every night. Then when I stop, he'll go crazy and I'll catch him in the shower. I've caught him a couple of times already so it's just a matter of time. That's the plan for now, but I'm flexible. Maybe it will change. We'll see."

"I'll bet I can speed that up for you by having Jack pay you a home visit. He's already asked me about you. He's even bigger than Leroy and he's tough as nails. He's the one who disciplined Jim. Less than twenty with his studded belt did the job, turning Jim into a crying baby. I've had him under complete control ever since. Do yourself a favor and buy a good solid cock cage, one made of stainless steel—not plastic."

"Ha! I already have one. Not only is it made of stainless steel, but it has a special scrotal clasp that will hold his balls tightly so he'll never be able to get out unless I want him to. I think I'll be able to leave that on if I ever let him jerk himself off. Of course, the likelihood of that..." She paused then as she and Marie enjoyed a good laugh.

"That's great. Pretty soon your life of housework and laundry drudgery will be behind you. Let me give Jack a call and see if he can see you this week." Marie pulled her phone from her purse and dialed a number in her contacts. "Hi, Jack—I'm out having a drink with my friend Linda." She laughed after a brief pause and replied, "Yeah...that Linda. I know she'd love to have you pay her a visit, maybe even overnight. You could straighten out her husband, too. No, he's coming along, but slowly. Well, so far, he's cleaned her out after Leroy's visit. No, he had already left. Yes, Linda would like to see him belted. These wimpy white husbands are so much easier to control... Yes, I agree completely, so...okay, Thursday it is. I'll email the address and directions. Great and thanks, Jack. Enjoy yourself. I'm sure you will!" She finished with a long hearty laugh

"Okay, you're all set for this Thursday at seven. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun and by the time Jack leaves you'll have Bruce under your heel."

>>>>>>

Linda broke the news to Bruce later that evening. "We'll be having a visitor Thursday evening—Jack, from the Club. Make sure that the house is clean and that fresh satin linens are on the bed. I'd also like to suggest that you speak with Jim before Jack comes to visit."

"Why Jim?"

"I'm sure he'll explain after Marie gives him permission tonight."

"Jim needs permission to speak with me?"

"He does about this subject. You'll see. I suggest you speak with him tomorrow morning. Offer to take him out for lunch. Make sure you pick someplace quiet and private."

"I don't understand."

"Just do as you're told and you will. Now, how about you eat me and then I'll jerk you off so you can have your nightly snack. It will be good practice for when Jack comes. I understand that he cums even more than Leroy and he'll want to watch you do it. By the way, I understand that he likes to drink good scotch. Do we have any?"

"I'll get some tomorrow before I come home from work and then I'll start to clean up the house so we'll be ready Thursday evening. I hear it's quite an honor to have Jack visit. That's what all of the men in the Circle say."

"Good, now let's start by getting between my legs then I'll jerk you off and you can practice so you'll be ready for Thursday night." Linda was smiling on the outside, but inside she was grinning from ear to ear. She had her husband exactly where she wanted him.

Bruce phoned Jim as soon as he walked into his office. He was surprised when Jim suggested a secluded area of the town park, but bought two big sandwiches and cold Cokes with ice for their lunch. They had just finished eating when Jim spoke. "Marie told me that Jack is coming to visit Linda. Make sure you're on your very best behavior and that you do everything Linda tells you to. I do mean EVERYTHING and I do mean IMMEDIATELY!"

"What's this all about, Jim?"

He took a deep breath, exhaled and began to speak in earnest. "I was a bit reluctant when we first joined the Club. I enjoyed seeing Marie get off on their cocks, but I all but refused to be involved in the other stuff. Then Jack came to visit. Apparently, Marie had told him and he confronted me. Next thing I knew, he had me stripped and over his knee. He beat me with his studded belt until I bled and I cried like a baby. After dropping me on the floor he explained in no uncertain terms what my role was—your role, too. We're the cuckolds. We're at the bottom of the pecking order. Our wives are submissive to the needs of the Men when they're around and so are we. When they're not around, we're submissive to our wives. I do everything Marie tells me to do. She goes to work, but I do everything at home. I cook and clean and I do the laundry, too, washing her panties and lingerie by hand. She's a queen; I'm a serf. I shave her legs and pits and pubic area and give her manicures and pedicures. That's the way it is. I'm happy to eat her to as many orgasms as she wants and that includes tongue-fucking her asshole. I even drink her urine on demand. I think that's in your future, too. It tastes horrid, but other than that it's not all that bad. Try sticking your tongue into her cunt. I find that helps a lot."

"I can't believe we've allowed ourselves to lose so much control since joining the Circle Club. It's like a nightmare."

The look in Jim's face showed his horror as he responded. "You need to stop thinking like that. It will only lead to trouble—big trouble—for you. Trust me; you can't win. The Black Men from the Club are younger and stronger than us and they can beat the living shit out of us if we misbehave. I couldn't sit down for almost a week after Jack had finished with me. I'm never going through that again. Just go with the flow. I'm sure Marie loves me and all this will pass as we get older. Until then, I plan to be her enthusiastic cuckold slave."

Bruce couldn't believe his ears. It was a nightmare, but how could he get out of it. Worse, did he really want to?

>>>>>>