Circle of Cuckolds Pt. 04: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was spic and span for Jack's visit and Bruce was determined to be totally submissive both to Linda and to Jack.

Linda had been shopping for new lingerie and she'd had her hair and nails done in preparation for Jack's visit. She also made sure that the cock cage was handy—where she could put her hands on it quickly when Jack called for it. Jack had told her that would probably take place in their living room. Jack always fucked the wives in the marital bed. It was good symbolism for both the husband and wife and it showed everyone who was the boss.

Bruce had been told to answer the door in a pair of boxers and a T-shirt with no shoes or socks. He wasn't sure why, but he also wasn't going to argue—not with Jack's reputation for extreme physical violence when deemed necessary. He opened the front door less than three seconds after the bell had rung. "Good evening, Sir. Welcome to our home. Please come in and have a seat. I'll let Mistress Linda know you are here. May I get you something to drink? I have a full bottle of Johnny Walker Blue, if you like." Bruce wanted to sound eager and hoped he did in spite of his terror. He knew he was shaking wildly as he spoke to a Man he knew was his superior.

"That sounds good, Bruce. I'm glad to see that you followed orders about your dress. That will make things easier. Don't call for Linda. That's rude. Jog upstairs to let her know then come back down and get both of us a drink. Get one for yourself, too."

"Yes sir; thank you, sir." Bruce couldn't understand why he was kowtowing to this Black Man, but it seemed like the right thing to do. He followed orders, stopping in amazement when he entered the bedroom to see his gorgeous wife dressed like a cheap whore. Her black leather miniskirt barely covered her cunt and garter belt that held up her sheer black stockings. Her blouse was also black and was cut down in the front all the way to her navel so she was obviously not wearing a bra—no panties, either.

"Kneel down, Bruce, and help me into my heels. I assume that Jack is here now."

"Yes, Ma'am. He told me to tell you that he was here. Now I'm going back to the kitchen for his drink."

"Good boy, Bruce. There's a bottle of Chardonnay in the refrigerator. I'll have that. Once you've served the drinks you can come here and turn down the bed. Set your little stool on the far side in the middle where you can see everything clearly, not that it will do you much good with that tiny cock of yours. I'm looking forward to Jack's. Marie tells me it's really big and he really knows how to use it."

"Bigger than Leroy," Bruce asked with a gasp.

"Quite a bit, according to Marie. But we'll both find out fairly soon, won't we?" Once her shoes were on, she tiptoed up to kiss Bruce's cheek. "Better get going. You don't want to keep Jack waiting." Bruce turned quickly, almost running down the stairs for the drinks. Linda followed at a more relaxed pace, moving swiftly into Jack's strong muscular arms for their first passionate kiss as soon as they met.

They were seated on the couch, kissing while Jack had his hand inside Linda's blouse to fondle her breast and tweak her nipple. Jack looked up, straight into Bruce's eyes. "Linda has told me that she has some concerns about you, Bruce. Take off your clothes and drop them onto the floor.

"Hmmm, no wonder I'm here with her tonight. You're obviously excited, but there's not much there to work with. Can she even feel it?" While Bruce blushed from his shame and humiliation, James reached into his pocket and pulled out a permanent marker, making two marks on Bruce's abdomen and thigh. "Go upstairs to the bathroom and shave everything between those two marks then come back here. Make sure you get all the hair. It would be a shame to give you the belt for such a stupid infraction." When Bruce failed to move, Jack reached for his belt. Bruce hustled his ass up the stairs two at a time while Jack and Linda laughed. While he was gone, Jack skillfully removed Linda's blouse to reveal her firm D-cup breasts. Her nipples hardened in her desire for her hot muscular lover. They were swapping spit actively while James' hands were occupied with Linda's tits and cunt when Bruce tumbled down the stairs with a naked and smooth crotch. Linda pulled out the cage and asked James, "Should I be doing this?"

"Yes," her lover replied, "under the circumstances it's totally appropriate." Linda nodded, then fitted the ring around Bruce's scrotum and cock. It was a very tight fit. She pulled his balls down and into the scrotal clasp before securing it with the key. Bruce's skin was translucent and stretched around each orb. The next step was to lubricate his cock and push it into the tight cage before locking the parts together. The final step was to place the keys onto a thin golden chain that fell between her breasts. Bruce stood stock still throughout this process, too terrified to even move.

"I'll let you out so I can jerk you off when you've earned the privilege, Bruce. I suggest you do even better than your best tonight. Comprende?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I understand. You can count on me." He was clearly terrified, shaking wildly as he spoke, much to the amusement of Linda and her lover.

"We'll see. Go upstairs now and make sure the bed is ready. Light the candles and kneel on the floor near your stool." Bruce backed quickly out of the room, unseen by his wife who was occupied with opening James' slacks and pulling out his incredibly big cock. It was indeed two beer cans laid end to end and nearly every bit as thick.

Linda lowered her head to lick and stretched her jaws open to allow the huge bulbous head to enter. That was just about all she could do so she reverted to licking and concentrating on the sensitive underside of the huge phallus. Meanwhile, Jack had successfully pushed two of his thick fingers into her tight wet cunt.

They remained in the living room, making out and getting acquainted for almost half an hour before their need for each other moved them up the stairs to the bedroom. Kneeling there, Bruce wondered not for the first time why he was so submissive in the presence of the Club's Men. As he thought he began to realize that he was reacting to their sexual and physical superiority. That realization made him seem suddenly insignificant and physically inferior. He knew from their three visits to the Club and Leroy's visit to their home that he could never hope to match their raw sexual power. It was no wonder that Linda had gone Black and was unlikely to ever go back.

As instructed, Bruce was kneeling silently, his eyes down, when Linda and her black lover walked in. they were both naked and Bruce gasped several times as he saw the growing red hickeys on Linda's breasts and shoulders. He gasped again when he looked down to see the massive appendage swinging from Jack's abdomen. It looked to be at least twelve inches long and three in diameter. He'd never seen anything that impressive, even on a horse. "You may sit, Bruce. You'll probably need to kneel when you start to clean me. Jack tells me that I can expect almost a quart of semen. I bet that sounds extremely appealing to a cum-lover like you."

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am."

Linda reclined and spread her legs wide, but Jack moved them onto his shoulders. "It'll be easier this way. Your cunt will be able to stretch much farther. I'm sure you never had this problem with Cucky Boy Bruce."

Linda laughed. "Not hardly. You saw what he's packing earlier. I tried to fuck him over the weekend and I couldn't even feel him."

"I've found that to be a typical experience. The white cuckolds just can't measure up to the Black Men of the Circle Club. It's better that they recognize their shortcomings, just as Brucie learned tonight."

"I'm sure he realized that long before tonight, didn't you, Bruce?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I remember hearing you at the Club. I've never been able to make you scream like that and I know that I never could. That's why we're members of the Club...so you can get the kind of satisfaction I could never give you with my inferior cock-the satisfaction you so richly deserve."

By then Jack had begun to push his way into Linda. It would be very tight going, but both he and Linda knew that. It would be extremely slow until he was fully in her. More than five minutes had passed before the head was completely buried. Bruce's eyes showed his amazement and when he looked at Linda, he could see the euphoria in her eyes as she mouthed the words, "Thank you. I really do love you for this." She had just finished whispering when her first orgasm shuddered its way through her body. She reacted by screaming as loudly as possible and shaking madly until it had passed. Then it seemed to begin again. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God," her body thrashing wildly until it ebbed. Bruce couldn't believe his eyes. It seemed that Jack was only a third of the way into her cunt and when he had bottomed out Linda completely lost control. Her body was enveloped in spasms as Jack drove into her relentlessly and it was clear to Bruce that she was experiencing one massive orgasm after another. Her ejaculate soaked the sheets.

Bruce could not believe Jack's sexual stamina as he continued to thrust forcefully into Linda's cunt for more than fifteen minutes, until, "Okay, bitch...here it comes. You get ready, too, Bruce. I hope you're hungry." Then, with a series of mighty grunts, he came forcefully into Linda's eager receptacle. Finally, he pulled out, leaving a thick white trail of semen that ran more than a foot from cunt to cock. "Start here at the head of my cock and then move to your wife's cunt."

Bruce was horrified by the thought of ingesting all of this semen, but he was also terrified of the potential beating if he hesitated, or, even worse, if he refused. He dove apparently eagerly to lick the head of Jack's cock clean before using his tongue to clean the sheets of the accumulated ejaculates—both Jack's and Linda's. Finally, he pressed his mouth to Linda's cunt, sucking and pushing his tongue deeply into her to scoop out all of her thick white treasure.

Bruce licked and sucked for almost twenty minutes between her cunt and legs. During the licking Linda had regained conscious control of her senses. Smiling as she spoke, she took what she thought might be the final step in gaining total control of her husband. "My ass, Bruce. Lick my ass and push your tongue in as far as it will go." Bruce looked at his wife and then at Jack and knew he had no choice. His tongue tickled Linda's anus, causing her to moan in rapture, and then he pushed his tongue forcefully into her unyielding dark hole. The taste wasn't as bad as he feared so he continued until his lips were pressed firmly between Linda's ass cheeks. He stayed there actively fucking his wife's asshole with his tongue until she excused him.

"Oh Bruce, that was incredible. Plan on doing that every day from now on. I think now, though, that you should go into the bathroom and rinse out your mouth. We'll talk about the other use I have for your mouth when you return." Bruce staggered to the bathroom and Linda and her lover simply smiled.

>>>>>>

Bruce looked like a broken man when he knelt next to the bed that held his wife and her big black lover. "There's one additional way that you can demonstrate your submission to me and the Men of the Club, Bruce. I know that you'll do everything you can to make my life easier and more enjoyable. You'll do that for me, won't you?"

"Oh yes, Ma'am. I'll do anything you tell me to do."

"That's great to know, Bruce, but this will require some training. We'll start out in the shower until you can handle my urine completely without spilling. I think you'll agree that spilling would be extremely disrespectful, won't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll do my best to swallow all of your pee."

"Don't think of it as pee, Bruce. It's a golden gift your wife is giving you...and don't ever forget it."

"You're right, sir," Bruce said, even as he was shaking with fear. "I'll always respect her gift as something valuable, something to be prized."

"Get us two more drinks, Bruce, and get one for yourself. If Linda has a few more glasses of wine she'll be ready for your first lesson before I leave for the night."

"Yes sir; coming right up!" With that Bruce jumped up to run down the stairs to the kitchen.

Jack spoke again once he was gone. "You sure are a great fuck, Linda. That pussy of yours is one of the tightest and silkiest I've ever had. It's clear Bruce never stretched it out."

"No, he's a great provider and I do love him, but he's a dud in bed. He's one of those stick it in, wiggle it around, cum, and fall asleep guys. It was great for him, but not much for me. I can't tell you how many times I was left frustrated. Fortunately, that's all behind me."

"Are you satisfied with what's happened with hubby tonight?"

"Yes, thank you so much. That's almost as good as the fucking. Speaking of which..."

"Yeah, don't worry, Baby. I got at least one more big load in me for you. Plus, we got to give Bruce something else to eat, don't we?" Linda laughed in response, but leaned up to kiss Jack passionately while he mauled her tits. Soon enough Jack was hard again. Linda was amazed, but Bruce was astonished when he ran in with Jack's scotch and a full bottle of merlot. He served Linda first before handing Jack his glass.

"While I have your attention, Bruce...there's one more thing I want to get straight with you." Bruce looked at Jack the way a wayward child might look at the school principal. "Linda tells me that you are reluctant to eat her pussy while you're on the patio. That has to stop immediately. If Linda spreads her legs, I expect to find your face in her pussy or ass. Eventually, it could be to drink her precious golden gift, or just because she's in the mood for an orgasm or two. You need to act immediately. And no more hiding under a blanket either. Any man would be thrilled to be able to eat the pussy of such a beautiful and sexy woman. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, sir. You're absolutely right. I have been too lax in my responsibilities, but that will never happen again."

"You're right, Bruce," Linda added. "Especially if you want that cock of yours to see the light of day." Then she suddenly spread her legs, laughing as Bruce dove into her pussy and licked her tender tissues until she pushed him back. "Save that for later. Right now, Jack wants to fuck me again and there's nothing I could possibly want more."

"I agree, Ma'am. Sitting here and watching you was incredible. I've never seen or even imagined anything like it." He knelt at the side of the bed where he could get an up-close look at the incredible action.

Jack lay on his back, pulling Linda onto his granite-hard organ. She wanted this cock more than anything, but needed both arms for her balance so she commanded Bruce to hold it steady as she eased it into her cunt. Bruce could never have imagined doing anything like this, but he could never have imagined any of the things he'd done since they had become members of the Circle Club. He held the pulsing tool and eased it into Linda. She was sore from her earlier romp so she gasped out in pain several times as her tunnel was filled almost to the breaking point. The pain was nothing when compared to her lust and the compelling need to be fucked by this gorgeous commanding man.

Eventually, Linda had bottomed out and Bruce returned to his position, kneeling on the floor in awe of the spectacle before him. He could not believe how Linda moved on the cock. Her sighs, her moans, her screams of ecstasy shocked him. Had he not seen it he would never have believed it possible. Linda drove her clit into Jack's hard abdominals unceasingly while Jack bit her breasts and twisted her nipples, causing her delicious orgasmic pain. Eventually, the tableau ended as Jack thrust up so strongly that Linda was lifted more than two feet above the bed. She collapsed like a rag doll when his orgasm ended.

Her legs automatically separated as she rolled off Jack and Bruce hesitated not a second before clamping his mouth over her cunt. The sex was over and it was time for him to get to work. In a weird perverted way, he was proud of his efforts and he realized that Jack had been right. There was no reason to hide when he was eating Linda on the patio. He was proud to have a wife who was as desirable as Linda. She was a woman any man would be proud to possess, but she rightly belonged to the Men of the Club. He was more than satisfied to have any part of her, even for a second.

Once Bruce had completely cleaned his wife, she told him to clean Jack's cock. He did so without hesitation. He was broken. He knew his place. He was at the bottom of the pecking order. The Men were the kings. Linda and the other women were the queens. Bruce knew he was just the lowly cuckold. His place was to obey—to serve. And that's exactly what he did when Linda led him to the shower for his first lesson, sealing his mouth over her cunt and accepting her golden gift willingly. It was just one more part of his job in seeing that his mistress was happy and well served.

Bruce struggled, but managed to get almost two-thirds of her hot acrid urine down his throat while the rest ran down his chest and groin. Bruce licked her clean once she had finished and, under other circumstances, she would have required several additional orgasms. Tonight, however, she released her cuckold to shower. Bruce had learned his place so he hurried and ran back into the bedroom to see if either Linda or Jack required other services.

Jack was almost dressed so Bruce knelt to assist him with his shoes and socks, then escorted him to the door, telling him how much he appreciated serving him. Instead of showing gratitude, Jack growled, "Don't forget the lessons you learned tonight, Bruce. Your balls are in prime position to be smacked. I know it, you know it, and—most importantly—Linda knows it. She doesn't want to hurt you, but she will if necessary. It's a new order you are facing. Get used to it!" With that, he turned and strode out the door.

Bruce closed the house and ran up the stairs to the bedroom. "Bruce, I think these sheets need to be changed. You did such a great job at the last Club party so I'm sure you can do as well here," Linda told him. Bruce was surprised at the authoritative tone of her voice, but pulled the sheets off quickly, used a big bath towel to dry the area that had been drenched by the earlier activities. He made the bed quickly and gently helped Linda in before joining her.

"Come over here, Bruce. I need your tongue on me. Just lick me lightly, if you don't mind." Bruce responded immediately, applying his tongue gently to the tender red tissues of Linda's cunt. Bruce was as gentle as possible, knowing the rough treatment she had endured from Jack's huge cock. Ten minutes later she told Bruce to move on to her tunnel. He knew he was on the right track when Linda moaned from her ecstasy.

"Bruce, I'm thinking you're more than a bit confused right now. I was very pleased with your conduct and the respect you showed both Jack and me this evening, but it's just the beginning. We're not playing a game here. You've been the alpha male at work and at home for the last sixteen years. During that time, I've supported everything you did and I complied, even giving you what was outstanding sex for you, but not for me. Now that has changed. I'm finally getting the sexual pleasure I deserve. When you're at work you have something that other people want and are willing to pay for and that should continue, but here at home I'm the one who has what other people—the Men from the Club-want and I want it just as much as they do. Unfortunately, there isn't much call for what you have to offer. That's why you'll be at the bottom of the ladder.