Circle of Cuckolds Pt. 04: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man," Leroy exclaimed, "Bruce you sure are one fine cuckold. You must live to be humiliated. That is the nastiest thing I've ever seen. C'mon, baby, let's make some more for your cuckold." Linda moved immediately onto Leroy's body and sat onto his huge phallus, pushing Bruce to the floor as she did. He had never been so humiliated in his life. Worse, he saw for the first time the disdain his wife held for him. As he looked across the bed, he saw Tom getting much of the same treatment. Their treatment-the degrading of their husbands had obviously been planned.

Bruce saw for the first time just how selfish Linda had become. He knew that he had unintentionally been sexually selfish before joining the Circle Club, but could never imagine doing anything like this to her. He knew then that he had to do something, but what? That was the question.

Bruce did everything he had to do over the weekend, even sucking Leroy's cock to completion and swallowing, choking while Linda laughed crazily when Leroy tried to push his cock into Bruce's throat. After all, he was a cum-loving cuckold, wasn't he?

On Monday morning Linda told Bruce that she had an appointment to see her OB/GYN, but wouldn't say why. She was home when he returned from work and spread her legs immediately, knowing that Bruce would seal his mouth to her cunt in anticipation of receiving her urine, her "golden gift" as James had so aptly put it. She ran her fingers through his hair as she told him that his mother would be coming to spend a long weekend. "I think you'll have to curtail your "activities" then, Bruce" she said with a chuckle. He merely nodded in acceptance. In truth, he and his mother weren't terribly close.

On Thursday he returned from work to find Linda smiling and joyful. He assumed that one of the men was coming over, but that wasn't it at all. Then Linda dropped a bomb on him. "I have the most incredible news, Bruce. I'm pregnant. Isn't that wonderful?"

"But...the doctors said that my sperm count was too low."

"Really, Bruce—why would you think I'd want a child of yours? I wouldn't inflict a son of mine with a tiny dick like yours. This is Leroy's child. Of course, you'll be the daddy even if you're not the sperm donor."

"But, Linda...everyone will know that you've been fucking Black Men and I'm just a cuckold."

"Yeah? So? What's your point? If you want, we can tell everyone that we had in vitro and the lab screwed up. Will that make you happy? Of course, our close friends will know, but so what? I'm not sure what we'll tell them when we have our second. Think they'll accept the lab mistake twice?" Linda sat thinking for a minute or so before laughing. "Nah, I don't think so, but I did promise you lots of humiliation, didn't I?" Bruce thought then that it couldn't get any worse, but he was wrong—so terribly wrong.

>>>>>>

Bruce met his mother at the door on Friday morning, taking her suitcase to the guest room—the same room he and Tom had shared. Linda was seated on the couch when he returned and Linda decided to share her wonderful news. "Phyllis, I've got great news. I'm pregnant."

"That's wonderful, Linda, but I thought Bruce wasn't capable."

Linda laughed before replying. "It's not his. We joined a club for married white women and well-hung-make that, extremely well hung-Black Men about seven months ago. Bruce hasn't fucked me since—no reason why I would when I can have nine inches of rock-hard black cock."

"So, Bruce has been a cuckold ever since. I never thought much of him as a man before and now I have no doubts."

"Oh, it gets better. Bruce, strip!" She waited a few seconds while Bruce's eyes begged unsuccessfully for her nonexistent mercy. "Now, don't tell me you're too humiliated after everything I've made you do. Just do it, or should I get on the phone and tell Jack his belt is needed?" Bruce hung his head but removed his shirt and slacks before dropping his boxers, totally red faced as his mother laughed hysterically when she saw his captive cock.

"What the hell is that, Linda?"

"It's what's commonly called a cock cage, basically a chastity belt for men. The little piece on the bottom holds his balls in place just in case he misbehaves. He hasn't yet, but I can just give him a flick or smack him with a ruler if I want. But, Phyllis, it gets even better. Watch this.

Bruce wished he was dead when Linda spread her legs. He hesitated, his eyes pleading again, but with the same lack of success, as Linda's voice was steel. "Don't make me tell you twice." That was enough for Bruce so he sealed his mouth to her cunt.

"He's drinking my urine now and when I'm done, he'll lick me clean and then lick me to a few orgasms. It's delightful. His cock isn't much, but his tongue...wow!"

"I could use the toilet. Think I could borrow him?"

"Of course. Have him eat you to as many as you like. Meanwhile, let me tell you about the Club." She did over the next half hour while Bruce ate his mother's hairy cunt to four orgasms and she squirted every time.

"I wonder, Linda...do you think these Men might have any interest in an old bag like me? It's ages since I got laid."

"Let me phone my boyfriend as see what he can do."

"Boyfriend?" Bruce just wanted to put a gun to his head and die and he would have if only he had one. Instead he had to pray that he could survive this weekend.

"Hi, lover. Yeah, me too. I miss that hard cock like you wouldn't believe. After a brief pause, she continued. Of course, I miss you, too. Honest, I do, but I'm calling for a favor. Bruce's mother is visiting and she'd really love a good fucking if it can be arranged. Okay, she's fifty-six, but looks like she's in her mid-forties, slender with nice hips and a great ass, but her best feature is her tits. See, I remembered. I was right about Sally, wasn't I? No, she's nothing like Bruce. In fact, right now as we speak, he's eating her pussy. I think she's had four orgasms so far and she's pissed into his mouth." She waited for a few minutes before smiling. Great, darling; we'll see you at four. I'll send the cuckold out for some steaks.

"Good news, Phyllis; Leroy's cousin Glenn is available. He's not as long as Leroy—only about nine inches—but he's really thick. They'll come at four and fuck us then we'll have Bruce clean us and he'll cook some steaks for us on the grill. After dinner, we can go right back to bed and fuck some more. These guys can go all night. Trust me, Phyllis—once you go Black, you'll never dream of going back...NEVER!"

>>>>>>

The afternoon and evening went exactly as planned. Phyllis wore some of Linda's best lingerie, walking directly into Glenn's embrace and swiftly moving his hands to her big tits and wet cunt. She stood in the center of the living room-her legs splayed as she groaned into Glenn's mouth. Linda and Leroy laughed before assuming a virtually identical pose. Bruce stood by in amazement that his very own mother could be such a slut. After serving drinks, Bruce started on dinner, making a Greek salad and baking some potatoes in the oven. A big slab of prime sirloin steak was seasoned with salt and pepper and herbs and left on the counter for the seasonings to do their work. He insured that the bedroom was ready—sheets and blankets turned down and candles lit. He also had several towels available even though he knew he would have to clean up any spills with his mouth.

It wasn't long before the two couples sauntered into the room. He was shocked to see that his mother was naked and that she led Glenn by his hard, erect cock. She removed his clothes, handing them wordlessly to Bruce as though he was a mere servant and, the more he thought about it, that was the role he was playing more and more. Was that his future?

Phyllis lay back on the pillow, calling Glenn to her with a waggle of her finger and a surprisingly sexy voice. "C'mon, stud—I need a really good fucking. I haven't had one in a long, long time. C'mon...fuck me hard and make me swear off puny white boy dicks." Glenn complied and Phyllis began to shake in her rapture as soon as her cunt was half-filled. Bruce never knew that his mother was a screamer, but she screamed almost non-stop while fucking Glenn. Meanwhile, the couple of Leroy and Linda were, to Bruce's eyes making love rather than just fucking. Seeing it pissed Bruce off more than any of the humiliating things he'd been forced to do.

Some ten minutes after entering Phyllis, Glenn came strongly—blowing rivers of thick white semen into her cunt. He lay still for several minutes on Phyllis' tight body. He couldn't believe what he had seen when he first met her. She looked more like forty than fifty-six. Even Leroy noticed even though he was set on Linda. Her idiot cuckold was clueless as to the depth of their relationship. They wouldn't marry, but soon he would move in and push the cuckold even farther into the hole he and Linda had dug for him. Now he was a servant, but soon he'd be an ass-licking slave.

Linda had promised Bruce more humiliation and she had seen to it that he had plenty, but so far nothing could compare to how he felt when he was summoned to suck cum from his own mother's cunt. He was occupied there when he heard her say, "I'm glad your father is dead. It he was alive today he'd surely die from seeing his son sucking semen from his mother's cunt. How low can you go? You're only a step or two above pond scum. Now, clean me out so I can get back to fucking my man. I just wish I had a good Black Man to fuck me at home. I think I'll have to find one. Too bad you won't be around to clean me so I can get back to more great fucking." She pushed Bruce to the floor when he was done cleaning Glenn's cock, then took it back into her body.

They took a break for dinner, forcing Bruce to drink urine from both women and even one of the Men during the meal. Bruce's status was a big topic during the dinner as both couples laughed madly as they ridiculed him repeatedly. Afterwards, Bruce cleaned up while the couples returned to bed. Of course, the bed linens had been changed. They began fucking as soon as physically able. As great as the afternoon had been, Linda and Leroy had a big surprise for Bruce later—after Linda had Bruce clean her cunt the second time.

That happened around eight that night and Bruce was surprised when she and Leroy left the bed with instructions for Bruce to follow. "Crawl, loser," she told him and, as with everything else, he obeyed blindly. Once in the bathroom he was stripped naked so Leroy could administer a hot-water enema. "Leroy wants anal and there's no way he's sticking that huge thing into me so you're going to take it. Plan on enemas every day this weekend and once you're clean I'll push a butt plug into your ass. We'll change it for a bigger one every three to four hours. By tomorrow night you'll have a gape more than two inches and Leroy will fit into you easily."

By the time the couples were ready to turn in, Bruce had thoroughly cleaned both women and sucked both cocks, having swallowed more semen than he could imagine. It seemed to be never ending even as his mother and his wife hurled insults at him over and over until they thought there was nothing left of him. He was forced to sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed with a loop of string tied around his right-hand thumb and another around his big toe. Those strings ran up the side of the bed to the headboard in case either couple had to piss during the night. Bruce was awoken at three by his mother who merely swung her legs over the side of the bed so Bruce could service her. An hour later Linda woke him for the same reason and once she was done, Leroy stuck his big cock into Bruce's mouth to relieve himself. Then he fucked Linda again and Bruce had even more work to do.

They had two visitors Saturday morning—Marie and Bruce's close friend, her husband Jim. Marie strolled in with a leash in her hand. The other end was a steel choke collar around Jim's neck. He knelt silently at Marie's feet as she spoke. Bruce was between her legs, taking her urine and eating her to a few orgasms as she spoke. "I told my stupid slave that Jack was going to fuck his ass and he rebelled. That was Wednesday morning. He still refused when I got home from work that afternoon, but half an hour later, Jack walked in the door and—boy—was he pissed. Take off your pants, Jim. I want everyone to see the results." Everyone gasped when they saw the bloody mess that was Jim's ass. It looked like hamburger, but worse. "That's not all," Marie continued. "Take off your shirt, shithead." Jim obeyed and once again there were gasps when they saw two big steel hoops through Jim's tiny pierced nipples. Hanging from each was a weight that looked to be at least a quarter of a pound. Marie playfully swatted both weights causing Jim to groan in obvious pain.

"Now, aren't you glad you gave in and accepted your fate, Bruce? Believe me; it can always be worse." Bruce looked at his friend and hung his head. He knew that Linda was right.

Saturday night Bruce was required to suck his mother's cunt to orgasm, then give Glenn a blowjob—both of which were accompanied by roaring laughter and dozens of insults—then he licked Linda to four orgasms before Phyllis demanded equal time. The only one he hadn't serviced was Leroy who pulled the huge butt plug from his ass before lubing his cock and plunging into Bruce's virgin ass in a single thrust. If Bruce had been assaulted with insults before, they were nothing compared to what he suffered now, especially from his own mother. Leroy reamed Bruce's ass for close to fifteen minutes before depositing a huge load in his bowel.

Bruce was exhausted when Leroy pulled out, but then Linda told him to get to work. He'd not had an orgasm in four months, but during his ass fucking the friction on his prostate had caused him to leak more than a pint of semen which Linda had dutifully collected in a large bowl. "Get down like the sick asshole that you are and lap up all of that yummy cum. You know you want to. It's like ambrosia for your palate, isn't it? We all know that you can't resist the slippery texture and the tangy flavor, so get to it. While you're doing it, Phyllis is going to use her phone to film you as a fond memory of her trip." Totally defeated, Bruce leaned down and lapped up the bowl's contents until it was dry. Looking at his wife and mother he saw only scorn and derision on their faces.

They thought that Bruce had been completely destroyed by the time the men left on Sunday morning. They viewed him as an empty husk—a hollow shell of a man destined to go to work every morning to earn money for his keepers.

>>>>>>

But there was something they missed and on Monday morning everything changed. Unfortunately for Linda, she knew nothing about it and neither did the members of the Circle Club. Bruce had names of more than a dozen bulls and as many of the white wives who had been involved. More importantly, he knew where the parties were held and names of the hosts. He phoned his boss on the way to work and begged off—illness, something he had eaten over the weekend and that was no joke. Plus, his ass was still sore and bleeding.

His first stop was one of his machinist clients. After the humiliation of the weekend, what he suffered in Eddie's office was nothing. He was assured the keys to his cage before close of business. From there he went to the area's top divorce attorney where he spilled the beans on the Circle Club. The woman was ecstatic, seeing a huge windfall, loads of publicity, and dozens of red faces. He waited patiently while she phoned someone named Shirley. Less than half an hour later a professional-looking woman and a tall muscular man entered the office, closing the door behind them.

The attorney introduced them as Sheriff's deputies. Bruce blushed slightly as she explained about his cock cage and how it was applied to his body. At one point they stopped the questions to take photographs of the device on his organ. They were especially interested in how he was forced to have anal sex. They took him to a local hospital where his torn bleeding rectum was examined and swabs for semen and DNA were taken. Once he was back in their car, they had some questions. "Does this Leroy plan to rape you again?"

It was the first time Bruce realized that he had been raped so it was more than a minute before he responded, "He's supposed to move in today and he and my so-called wife plan to celebrate by taking my ass again tonight." After some more questions they agreed on a plan to bring the miscreants to justice.

Then Bruce asked about his friend Jim. They went to his office first before returning to the hospital with Jim where they took his statement and photos of his numerous wounds and placed him into a private room under police guard. Once they knew Jim was safe, they went to Bruce's house and set their trap.

>>>>>>

Bruce had made lasagna for dinner so he placed it in the oven to cook. He was setting the table when Linda and her lover walked in, their arms laden with Leroy's clothes. "Get the rest of Leroy's stuff from the trunk of his car and give him your garage remote. From now on you park in the street."

"Yes, Ma'am," Bruce humbly replied as he ran out to retrieve Leroy's clothing and toiletries. He placed them carefully in what was formerly his dresser and drawers in the bathroom. "Not much longer," he thought to himself, knowing that every action was being videoed by the deputies.

Dinner was served with an excellent Chianti Classico that had been imported from Italy. Bruce was also called upon to take Linda's urine and lick her to a few orgasms. Uncharacteristically, he complained and said, "Please, no! Please, no...don't make me do it." Of course, they did as they ridiculed him repeatedly, taunting and insulting everything that he did, even when he had followed their instructions to the letter.

"Stupid cuckold," Linda muttered. It was the only thing out of her mouth that Bruce agreed with for the last seven months. He had been stupid to allow her to become involved in the Circle Club and even worse to allow any of the men into his home. Thank God it would be over soon.

Bruce cleaned up the dishes before being summoned to the bedroom. Linda was lying naked on the bed while she stroked Leroy's hard cock. "Get your fucking clothes off, cuckold. Time for our celebration—Linda, me, and your sweet ass."

"Please...no, you ripped me open last time. I've been bleeding ever since. I can hardly sit without pain. Please...please, no. Don't, I beg you."

"You can fuckin' beg all you want, but it ain't gonna do you no good. Get on the bed and on all fours, cuckold. First, you gonna give me a great blowjob and then I'm gonna take your sweet ass. You'd better do a good job because that's all the lube you're gonna get."

Linda laughed as she said, "God, you're so pathetic. What the hell did I ever see in you? You can't fuck for shit. If not for your tongue you'd be totally useless. Now, get up there and get ready to suck and fuck."

Bruce made one more plea, but like the others it fell on deaf ears. He took Leroy's big cock into his mouth and sucked, even taking him deep into his throat until he gagged. Then Leroy pulled out and moved to Bruce's ass. "After this you'll really know your place around here, won't you—cuckold?"

He had just pushed his huge cock into Bruce's ass when all hell broke loose. There were a dozen deputies and state police in the room. Stupid Leroy tried to punch one of the deputies so he was tasered before being led/dragged out the door, his only clothing a blanket pinned around his body. Linda was also led away in the same manner as curious neighbors looked on in amazement. Sally looked on in fear, wondering if she might be next. She took the cock cage off her husband that evening and placed it into the trash. She never went to the Club or had one of the Men visit the house again, not that it mattered.