Circle of Cuckolds Pt. 04: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we're at home your role is to serve me to ensure that I am always happy and pleased. From now on you'll be cooking, doing the laundry and cleaning the house. I'll help you get started and organized. I'll also expect you to use your tongue on me several times every day. I have a lot of wasted time to make up for. All you have to do is obey. One more thing—I've been reading about cuckoldry online and I'm sure you're going to experience quite a bit of humiliation. Being humiliated is part and parcel of being a cuckold. I'm sure you've already experienced some at the Club parties. Count on having plenty more, too. Any questions, Bruce? And—no—I'm not letting you out just yet. Maybe by the end of the weekend, but that will depend on you."

"I have no questions, Ma'am. I learned my role tonight and I won't forget. Hopefully, I'll be able to handle all of your gift by the end of the weekend. You're right; you shouldn't have to be inconvenienced by your need to urinate when I'm so close by and available. You're right about the humiliation, too. Asking Leroy to sponsor us for the club was mortifying and when I had to kiss his shoes..."

Linda laughed before replying. "That's a great positive attitude, Bruce. Now, why don't you finish me off and we'll go to sleep.

>>>>>>

Bruce usually woke early so he took the liberty of making coffee and delivering it to Linda in bed. "What a wonderful idea, Bruce, but before the coffee I need to go. Get naked and get into the shower." Less than a minute later his mouth was once again sealed to Linda's naked cunt. He did manage to swallow more than eighty percent of it and at noon he managed to get it all. His success continued through the rest of the weekend.

Linda was seated on the patio when Bruce brought a tasty chef's salad out for her lunch. Linda held the bowl in one hand while she ate with the other. At the same time, she spread her legs, saying nothing to her husband. Still, Bruce took less than a minute to respond. "Eat me, Bruce. I'll tell you when you can stop."

Linda had just placed her empty bowl on the table and was sipping her iced tea when she heard her neighbor call out. "Hi, Linda...okay if I come over for a minute?"

"Sure, Sally; want some iced tea?"

"No, thanks. Where's Bruce?"

"He's here between my legs eating my pussy."

"Well, aren't you the lucky one. Is he any good at it?"

"Oh, yeah. I'll let you get a sample in a bit once he gets me off. Bruce, continue, but listen carefully. Sally is interested in joining the Club. I've gone over some of the basics, but I want to get your input. Bruce was initially hesitant. For one thing, I know he was badly humiliated when I started making out with a handsome Black Man right in front of him at our first party. And later, my lover and I walked right past him while he was on sheets duty. That's the hubby who has to clean up the rooms and make the beds after the lovers leave. Was that humiliating, Bruce?"

"Yes, Ma'am, but as you told me Thursday night, it's a cuckold's fate to be humiliated. All I can really tell you, Sally, is that seeing and hearing Linda was incredible. I've never made her scream in her ecstasy and I know now that I never could. But the Men make her scream every time they fuck...every single time. We had Jack visit us Thursday night and his cock was bigger than I could imagine. I couldn't believe that it would fit into her pussy, but it did and she came before he was even halfway into her. I lost track of how many orgasms she had, but it was plenty."

"Linda tells me that you've been belted, Bruce. May I see it, Linda?"

"Stand up and drop 'em, Bruce." Seconds later Bruce stood naked in front of their neighbor as she handled Bruce's equipment, commenting on the effectiveness of the device.

"I think I'll need one for Tom. I'm sure he'll be much easier to manage if he's not pestering me for sex all the time. Okay, Bruce; let's get these Capri's off me so you can do your thing." Bruce knelt and pulled the garment over Sally's slender hips. He was surprised to find that she wore no panties, but—then again—maybe not. He wouldn't be surprised if this whole thing hadn't been set up by Linda. But it was not his place to question. His was to obey, exactly as Linda had said Thursday night and had repeated several times since then.

He sealed his lips to Sally's naked cunt just seconds before she released her pungent liquid into Bruce's mouth. He pushed his tongue deeply into her cunt and swallowed quickly until the flow had completely ebbed. He then carefully cleaned her and began to satisfy her lust. His tongue dusted the surface of her labia, causing her to moan repeatedly as her desire soared. When he entered her tunnel, he curled his tongue to rub forcefully against her G-spot. It triggered several tremors in her hips and legs as she experienced a mini-orgasm. It was just one minor step toward the big one—the really big one she craved so much. That came like the onrushing tide when Bruce sucked her clit between his teeth and gnawed. Sally shook violently for almost a minute before her entire body sagged back into the chair.

"Oh, my God. Linda. That was absolutely incredible...and you get that several times a day? I can't wait to join the Club."

"Maybe...just maybe, I can make that happen even sooner. Let me make a phone call and see if I can't entice two of the Men to meet with us here." She picked her phone up from the table and dialed a contact. "Hi, Leroy—I'm sitting on my patio with a good friend who is really interested in the Club and I'm wondering if we could arrange a date here for the two of us. What's that? Okay, her name is Sally. She's 34, slender but with really big boobs and light brown hair." She was silent for several seconds before laughing and continuing. "Okay, slender with really big tits. Oh, yeah—she's as horny as a toad. Yeah, we can do next Friday. Want dinner here? I can have Bruce grill some filets and we can eat on the patio. Sure, people will see us, but that's okay with me. Want to spend the night? Great! I'll have Bruce move his things to the guest room and make room in the dresser and closet for yours and Glenn's. I'm looking forward to it, too. See you at six."

"That was easy, Sally. Leroy is a young man of nineteen with incredible stamina and a big cock that seems to stay hard forever. He's bringing his cousin, Glenn, who's also a Man of the Circle Club. He was out of the country on business so he missed the last two parties. Leroy assures me that he'll measure up, if you get my meaning, besides we can switch partners anytime we want. How does that sound?"

The two women talked for several minutes while Bruce cleaned up the dishes from Linda's lunch and rinsed his mouth out with cold water. Despite his work in the kitchen, he kept a sharp eye on his wife to see if she spread her legs. She didn't until she came inside, then with a grin she leaned against the kitchen table, lying back and holding her legs up to her chest. Bruce dove in immediately, licking and prodding his wife's oozing pussy. She spoke gently to her husband while he did his duty. "I assume you heard that Leroy and his cousin are coming Friday night and staying over. Sally will be joining us. Other than your usual duties, I'll expect you to guide Tom as he'll be a neophyte at cuckolding. I've told Sally to make sure he is fully shaved so he can be belted. He's kind of timid so I doubt he'll be much of a problem. Fuck, Bruce! Your tongue is incredible. Too bad we have to go to work. I'd have you there every minute of every day. That's good! Do my ass now." She collapsed onto the table a few minutes later, but it was the best she'd felt after "sex" with Bruce in ages.

>>>>>>

Friday night came quickly and Bruce was ready to entertain his guests, but especially the Black Men from the Circle Club. He answered the door at 5:30 to allow Sally and her husband, Tom, to enter. Sally left the men in the kitchen while she joined Linda in her bedroom. "What are we going to do, Bruce? Why is Sally dressed so sexily while I'm wearing a T-shirt and gym shorts? Are you and Linda going to dress the same way? Why are we here, anyway?"

"That's a lot of questions, Tom. To be blunt, Linda and Sally are going to be fucked by Black Men from the Circle Club while we watch. That's a place where married white women like our wives meet with extremely well-hung Black Men for sex. Before the night is over, you'll be a cuckold, just like me. I suspect you're dressed like this because it will be easier for you to be belted."

"What's a cuckold? What's belted?"

"A cuckold is a man whose wife fucks around on him. He knows about it and either approves or just can't do anything about it. That's me, and, like me you'll be locked in a chastity belt—a cock cage. I'm sure that Sally will do it to you like Linda did to me. Once the wives go Black, we white cuckolds rarely if ever fuck our wives again. Why would they want to when they can have thick Black cock instead? Watching the Men in action and the ecstasy in the wives is the most exciting thing I've ever seen. Linda wants me to serve as your guide once the Men arrive. The most important thing is to be polite and respectful. The same is true once you go to a Club party. Always refer to the men as Sir and the women as "Ma'am, Madam, or Mistress, even your own wife. Here's how it was explained to me. The Men are the kings, especially when they are with the wives. They make and enforce the rules. The women are always queens. They're in charge when the Men are not present. We're the cuckolds. We're at the bottom of the ladder. We always follow orders and serve the needs of the wives so they have happy fulfilled lives. Mostly that means eating your wife's pussy whenever she wants so that she has all the orgasms she wants whenever she wants. I probably lick Linda ten times a day. Of course, I rarely get to cum. That's just the way it is. Have you ever eaten your own semen?"

Tom looked down before answering. "Um...Sally made me do it every night for the past week."

"I assume that you jerked off or she did it to you. That's good practice because Linda will expect me to clean her pussy after she's been fucked and I'll probably have to clean her lover, too. That's not as bad as it seems because all I can really taste is her juices and I get plenty of that every day. Sally will make you do it to her, too. We should be able to sit or kneel next to the bed and watch. It's really incredible...better than any porn movie I've ever seen. The Men are all huge and they really know how to fuck. I know that I could never make Linda react and scream the way they do."

"She actually screams?"

"Yeah, just about continuously because she's having so many orgasms. I'm sure Sally will be the same. I've never given Linda more than one and even that was a rarity. C'mon, you can help me set up the bar and prep for dinner. I'm expecting the Men around six."

Leroy rang the bell just a few minutes after six and it was answered just a second later. "Good evening, Sirs. Welcome to our home. This is cuckold Tom who will assist me in serving you and your women tonight. Please come in and be seated. I'll get you a drink while Tom runs upstairs to tell our wives that you are here."

Leroy shook hands with Bruce, but ignored Tom. Glenn introduced himself to Bruce who repeated his warm sincere welcome while Tom went upstairs to see the wives.

"So, tell me Bruce; what's this Sally like?"

"Well, Sir, in my opinion she's really hot. I know that Mistress Linda told you that she has really big tits and they look even larger because she's fit and slender. I think you'll be quite pleased, Sir. Would you like Scotch again? Master Glenn, what may I get you?" Once the drinks had been provided, Bruce took orders for the filets. Each Man would have 12-ounce slabs of prime beef while the others would have smaller steaks, the cuckolds the smallest.

The women were wearing matching slutty outfits when they walked into the living room—bright red vests with no blouse or bra underneath along with black micro-skirts, black fishnet stockings held up by black garter belts. Their shoes were four-inch heels of black patent leather. Wisely, neither had bothered with panties. They went to the Men for hugs and kisses, encouraging them to grope their tits and cunts. Linda went to Leroy while Sally chose Glenn by kissing him passionately while leading one of his hands to her tits and the other straight to her dripping cunt. They were served chilled Chardonnay along with shrimp and lobster cocktail.

Dinner was outstanding. The Men and the wives ate on the patio where they were served by the cuckolds. The cuckolds ate on the run in the kitchen. The cuckolds cleaned up and then set up the bedroom while the four lovers got better acquainted in the living room. Linda had Leroy's cock out and was licking it actively when Sally decided to copy her. Glenn's cock was shorter than Leroy's, but not by much and it was thicker. Both made Bruce's and Tom's puny by comparison.

They were just about to go upstairs when Sally told Tom to drop his shorts. Glenn held his hands behind his back while Sally placed the shiny steel cock cage onto his organ. "It's for the best, Tom. I'll jerk you off when you deserve a reward and only then. Of course, you'll lick all of your meager load from my hands, your body, or even the floor, just as you've done this past week. I'll expect you to be totally cooperative this weekend. Bruce will explain your duties when you go upstairs. You can go now and kneel on the side of the bed where you can have a good view of how real Men fuck their women." She pointed to the stairs and Tom literally ran up, taking the steps two at a time. Bruce followed hurriedly, helped Tom light the candles and showed him where to kneel. Then he explained again how things would go.

He spoke quietly even though they could hear a racket coming from the living room—laughter and squeals of sexual delight at a tweaked nipple or a finger exploring a hot cunt. "I don't know if I can do this, Bruce. I'm really nervous."

"Just relax and enjoy, Tom. You're about to see your wife as you've never seen her before unless you saw her in a gangbang, even though that could happen in the future. Just kneel until they are finished then, I'm sure, Sally will want you to clean her cunt and suck all of the semen out. It's humiliating, especially the first time, but eventually you'll get used to it. I was belted about two weeks ago and, since then, I've had to clean Linda three times—twice the first night and once Wednesday night. I've also been told that I need to have my face in Linda's cunt whenever she spreads her legs. You only have to remember three things—be polite, keep your head down indicating polite submission, and obey orders. I obey because I want to be released one of these days so Linda can jerk me off even though I know I'll be eating my entire load, but also because I love her and I want to give her the satisfaction with my tongue that I can't give her with my cock. Now that you've been belted, all of us in the swinger's group we used to have are in chastity while our wives are having the sex of their lives. Shush...I hear them coming. Silence now."

I thought I knew what to expect, but even I was shocked. Sally and Linda walked in with their arms around their lovers. That was hardly a surprise. However, once again they were similarly dressed—naked with shaved cunts while wearing only garter belts, their black stockings and their come-fuck-me heels. The men were shirtless and I could see how impressed Tom was with their physiques. Leroy had a youthfully slender, but muscular, torso like that you might expect to find on a basketball player while Glenn was built more like a football linebacker. He wasn't huge, but he had muscles that I'd never seen before. I stood to assist the two Men by hanging up their slacks and placing their shoes and socks in the closet. I expected all four lovers to sleep naked when the time came.

Sally knelt in front of Glenn and slowly lowered his boxer briefs, transforming the large bulge visible through the taut cotton into a massive cock that made Tom gasp when he saw it. Hanging beneath was a huge set of balls. I suspected that Tom would have several mouthfuls tonight before they decided to shower and go to sleep. I already knew what to expect from Leroy.

Sally and Glenn settled into the left side of the king bed so Sally called to Tom, "Come over here, darling so you can see what real fucking is all about. I'd suggest that you take notes, but I doubt that you'll ever get to put that teeny weenie into me again. I hope that Linda and Leroy finish first so you can get some cleanup pointers from Bruce. That's it, baby, right there." Then she lay back and spread her legs in obvious invitation for her lover. He rubbed the bulbous head of what looked like nine inches of thick Black cock into Sally's oozing slit then eased forward, using his weight to slowly force his way into Sally's tight tunnel while Sally rubbed her double-D breasts and pinched her nipples.

"I know I'm tight, Glenn. I've never had anything worthwhile in me before. As much as I love Tom, I have to admit that his cock has been a huge disappointment. On the other hand, if it wasn't, I wouldn't be here with you tonight. So, thanks, Tom." All four lovers laughed. I could see how humiliated Tom was, but that's the life of a cuckold.

Glenn was only about halfway into Sally when she began to shake and moan. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Dear God, I love it. Stick it all the way into me. I don't care if you hurt me. I just want your cock." Then she came with a piercing scream as her body convulsed wildly. Tom looked on in awe as they continued fucking.

By then Linda and Leroy were well into it. She had cum once and was reaching around Leroy's slender muscular body to scratch his back. He never seemed to notice as he used his cock to piledrive into her pussy. This was raw animalistic sex at its best. Bruce was amazed by Leroy's use of his wife's body, but he was even more amazed by the way she accepted his physical abuse. He knew in that instant that he would spend a long time between her legs licking and soothing her aching cunt. His only question was whether Tom and Sally would be in the same situation on the bed.

Leroy and Glenn were spending the night. That gave Bruce another thought—one he dreaded. What would happen if Linda asked Leroy or one of the other Men to move in? He would lose every vestige of his marriage then. He knew he could escape the cock cage if he really wanted to. He had two clients who were machinists and he knew very well that they could make the wrenches that would open the cage and gain his freedom.

His attention returned to his wife just in time as he could see and hear Leroy cum hard and deep into her pussy. He remained on top of her for several minutes before sliding off to the center of the wide bed. He knew he was needed when Linda's legs splayed widely apart. He was just about to lick when she told him, "Do Leroy first. I love seeing his cock in your mouth. It shows me how far you've fallen—how low you are as a man, if I can even call you that any more. Go ahead, darling. You know you really want to."

Well, Bruce didn't really want to, but he did it. He didn't know why, but he did. A big part of it was fear of the consequences should he rebel. He took the large mushroom head into his mouth and sucked then he ran his open mouth up and down the sides of the lengthy cock until all traces of semen and Linda's juices were gone and until she told him to start on her. He licked everything from her thighs before taking on her cunt. Some minutes later, Linda rolled him onto his back and knelt over his head. "I think this will make your job easier, darling—don't you?" Then she squeezed her cunt muscles and several large blobs of gooey semen and her ejaculate fell into his mouth.