Circle of Cuckolds Pt. 04: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>>>>>>

Bruce never spoke with Linda again although he did follow the case in the newspapers and TV. None of the participants in the Circle Club knew that a video record of every tryst had been created by their hostess, Rachel, as "entertainment," during which she constantly humiliated her husband for his diminutive cock and as justification for keeping it locked away. These viewings were usually held while she was entertaining one of her personal Black male friends while her husband, in permanent chastity, kissed her feet or tongue-fucked her ass.

Through those videos—copies of which were obtained from the Sheriff through Freedom of Information requests- the city newspaper was able to make a full front-page chart with different colored lines running from each woman's photo to each of the men's, showing which women fucked which men and how often. Linda's line was purple and Marie's was red—appropriate since she had the most partners and the most sexual encounters. That Sunday expose' won a Pulitzer and sold millions of copies in addition to being broadcast nationally on the major news networks. When the district attorney revealed that the Men of the Club had paid $250 each to participate in each party there was plenty of evidence to charge hostess Rachel with pandering and each of the men with misdemeanor prostitution violations under what are commonly known as "John" laws. In what many in the area thought was stretching things a bit—the women were charged with multiple counts of prostitution.

That would have been a blessing for Linda and Marie. Both were charged with Sexual Battery for placing their husbands into cock cages involuntarily. Linda was also charged with Conspiracy to Commit Rape—two counts—for the two times Bruce was ass-fucked—again clearly against his will, in addition to a number of lesser charges. Leroy was even less fortunate. In addition to resisting arrest and assault on a police officer, Leroy was charged with two counts of rape and sexual assault. Bruce had to testify about the anal assaults and their results—the tearing of his flesh, the long-term damage to his rectum, and the gross humiliation. To get a professional assessment of the nature of those injuries—both physical and psychological—Bruce was directed to see a psychologist who would report directly to the judge.

He was reluctant to relive the nightmare that his marriage had become, if one could actually call what he and Linda had a "marriage" over the last seven months. Despite his reluctance, Bruce climbed the steps to the big old house, checking out the brass sign on the wall that said: Jennifer Mason, PhD, Psychologist. He stepped into the large waiting room just a minute later, surprised by the doctor's informal blouse and short skirt that barely covered her assets. Jennifer Mason was a tall woman—five feet, ten inches—with a slender athletic body, the result of years of scholastic and inter-collegiate volleyball. She still had at age thirty-two the washboard abs and muscular legs that identified her as a serious athlete. Her breasts had grown over the past ten years from an A-cup all the way to a solid B. She wore her hair long in a ponytail most days and that's how it was when Bruce had first met her.

There were the expected preliminaries before Dr. Mason got down to business. The questions bored into his experiences. She asked about everything associated with his humiliating experiences. She seemed to deal with his humiliation in the greatest detail, probing into his motivation in dealing with it. Bruce felt he had done a good job explaining that his desire to serve his wife and meet all of her needs was his primary motivation and how he was able to work through the embarrassment right up until Linda had ruined it by getting pregnant and moving Leroy in to replace him.

The sessions had lasted three nights, for more than three hours each, and Bruce left physically and emotionally drained so it was with reluctance that he entered the old house on that fateful Thursday evening for a fourth session. He had waited only a few minutes until Dr. Mason led him into the treatment room. Bruce spoke first. "Why has it taken so long for you to examine me? I know that my friend Jim was only here for one session."

"You and your friend are very different, Bruce. Jim is a full-time submissive. Haven't you ever noticed how he goes out of his way to help and please people? He was employed as a nurse, an excellent occupational choice for one who wants to help and please people. His needs and yours are very different, although both of you have been miserable since you've lost your wives. I've convinced a good friend and colleague to take him in as a full-time slave. He's been locked in chastity—willingly, this time. He won't get many orgasms, although he will get drained at least monthly. He will be required to consume his semen as all slaves and submissives do.

"As I said at the beginning of this conversation, you are very different, Bruce. Truth be told, I finished my assessment for the court the first night, but I find you an extremely fascinating person. You are an alpha in every respect but one and I'll bet you can't guess which. Over the past eight months you have evolved into a sexual submissive. That explains your acceptance of all of the humiliating things you experienced from Linda and it also explains why you have been miserable ever since she was removed from your life—even though she was the reason for her absence.

"Like your friend, Jim, you need someone to be the reason for your submission. You need a mistress you can serve and adore." Bruce was amazed as Dr. Mason removed her wrap-around skirt to expose a naked pussy at the juncture of those impossibly long legs, before speaking again to the astonished man. "Bruce, what I'm doing now is highly unethical, but I'm going to do it anyway. You're too good to let you get away. You're a ship floating in the ocean without a rudder and you have no direction. I can and will help you with that." Then she spread her legs wide, exposing her fleshy cunt lips. Bruce couldn't believe his eyes. She was right about him. He had been miserable, but what to do? He felt lost, but now this gorgeous woman could help him.

"Bruce, take off your clothes and crawl to me. You are a sexual submissive and you must be dominated by a strong woman to achieve the happiness you need and desire. Come, Bruce. Submit to me. There is peace in total submission. Follow my directions. That's it. Place your clothes on the table and your shoes and socks under it. Good boy. Now crawl here and feast on my cunt. You can see how it's glistening in anticipation of your talented tongue. You know you want it more than anything in the world."

Bruce was an emotional whirlpool. Being lost, he opted for direction, following his basic instincts for survival. He stripped and crawled forward, wrapping his mouth around the glistening cunt, oozing with sweet nectar. He eagerly licked her fragrant fruit as she continued to speak, although what he really did was devour her ripe fruit until she could no longer speak as she screamed in total rapture while she squirted over his face and torso in what would best be considered a flood.

Once she regained control of her faculties, she instructed Bruce to lie on the floor, propping his head on a small pillow that tilted his head down. Then she knelt between his legs with his ankles on her strong shoulders, moving forward until his feet were behind his head and his cock was less than an inch from his mouth. She took his hard cock in her hand and began to stroke him as she spoke in a voice that was just a whisper. "Cum for me, Bruce! Show me the depth of your submission by cumming on my command. You'll open your mouth and swallow...NOW! Bruce came in torrents, swallowing almost all of the first five eruptions before the weaker sixth and seventh dripped from his chin. Dr. Mason scooped it onto her fingers, offering them to Bruce for cleaning.

"Good boy, Bruce. I'll bet that you've never cum that hard before, have you? You'll move from your apartment into my house so you can eat me every day from the moment I awaken until the moment I fall asleep in sexual contentment. You will be in chastity, but I promise that you will cum at least once a week. That is so you will be able to concentrate all of your sexual energy on me. At first it will be with my hand and then with my mouth. In time, you will fuck me regularly. The key to your chastity will always be handy—maybe on the refrigerator door—so you can escape whenever you want. However, I don't think you'll ever want that. Like all submissives, I'll expect you to ingest your semen, but you're used to that.

"I'm nothing like Linda, Bruce. She was a cruel mistress, one who thrived on cuckolding and humiliating you. I will never cheat on you and I have no interest in cuckolding you. I'm more interested in a submissive partner, someone who will take me to dinner and dancing, someone who will take me to the theater, someone who will make me proud when I have to attend boring professional dinners, and—most of all—someone who will take me home and do my bidding in bed."

Then after a short pause filled with sighs and groans, "Dear God, can you eat pussy! Do you accept my conditions of employment?"

Bruce's reply was a simple smile, his face coated with Jennifer's nectar. Jennifer leaned down to kiss him, tasting the juices from her cunt and the remnants of his ejaculation, and holding it for several minutes before moving to tell her new slave, "Let's go to bed. We have a full day tomorrow." Bruce followed her eagerly, crawling up the stairs to her room where he willingly took her urine before giving her the incredible gift of three massive orgasms that turned her into a mass of quivering jelly. They slept together naked with Jennifer splayed across the left side of Bruce's body as they would every night from then on.

Over the next few weeks, they moved on with their lifestyle, Bruce in chastity while indulging Jennifer's every sexual whim. As promised, Bruce received a minimum of one orgasm every week, at first with Jennifer's soft hand that Bruce welcomed into his waiting mouth. After a month, she surprised him by using her mouth and a month after that she surprised him again by welcoming him into her soaking wet cunt. As always, he took his semen into his mouth, especially enjoying that task when it came from her juicy cunt. By then Bruce's days in chastity were well behind him.

>>>>>>

Jennifer was seated on an upholstered chair—her favorite—in the living room when Bruce trudged in from work. "Long day, darling?"

"Yes, Ma'am...nothing but trouble all day." He knelt as she spread her legs in what had become their daily ritual—three orgasms by Bruce's strong tongue every evening before dinner.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that, Bruce? Call me Jennifer."

"I'm sorry. It's just a habit after all this time."

"I understand, darling, so since you're occupied in your favorite activity, I'll tell you what's in today's newspaper." Then, after a long sigh that showed the depth of her rapture, she continued. "It's all about Linda and Marie. They're accepting a plea deal. Linda's pleading to one count of sexual assault and battery in the second degree. It carries a minimum sentence of five years...maximum of fifteen. Marie is pleading to sexual battery and to two counts of assault and battery for the cock cage on Jim and the whippings she had her lover give him. She's getting a minimum of twelve years...max of twenty-five.

"Oh, Bruce...that's so fucking good. Don't ever stop."

Bruce laughed. "I could do a lot better if you didn't drown me every time you come."

"I never did before I found your tongue, so it's obviously all your fault. Okay, there's more. Apparently, Leroy and Jack have turned down plea deals in favor of a jury trial. Seems like a bad idea to me." Bruce uttered something that sounded like an agreement into her cunt, but never wavered from his nightly chore. As things turned out, it was a bad idea—a very, very bad decision. Jim and Bruce had to testify at the respective trials. He was in the audience to support his friend and, even Bruce who was familiar with the photos and the descriptions of his injuries, cringed as Jim described the pain over the multi-month period of recovery. James was sentenced to thirty years on each count to be served consecutively, meaning that he would likely die in prison.

Jim and Jennifer were in the audience as Bruce testified. His testimony was shorter in that he only had to describe how he was anally raped. It was embarrassing, but Bruce muddled through. That was also the first time that he saw his ex-wife. Linda was paraded into the courtroom to testify that Bruce had been unwilling and that his pleas had been ignored by Leroy and her. "We laughed at his injuries. Leroy and I wanted him to hurt. We got off on it." Jennifer could see the lost beauty in Linda's face. Prison had made Linda old before her time. She wasn't close to forty, but looked sixty and her pregnant belly looked ludicrous in the orange jumpsuit. Leroy was found guilty on all counts and was sentenced immediately by the judge who was clearly disgusted by his actions—twenty years on each of three counts, again to be served consecutively.

>>>>>>

Bruce had been with Jennifer for more than six months when he walked in after work. She spread her legs immediately and Bruce eagerly found his place between them. He had just begun to lick her when she asked, "Do you think I've gained weight recently, Bruce?"

Bruce knew when he was being set up so he obviously answered, "No, of course not, Jennifer. You're a beautiful woman with a fantastic figure."

"And you're a terrible liar, Bruce. I went to see my doctor today and she told me to expect to gain at least twenty-five pounds over the next six months. I'm afraid my great figure will be gone."

"How can a doctor predict how much weight you will gain? That's just impossible."

"I think that's just the average...somewhere between twenty and twenty-five pounds. Of course, I'll lose most of it when I give birth. On the positive side, I'll get a new wardrobe and I'll be able to do a lot of shopping."

Bruce stopped licking Jennifer's gooey cunt and looked up as his mistress, the strong woman who had given his life meaning, and asked, "Did you say that you'd lose the weight when you..."

"I'm glad to see that you've been paying attention...daddy. Now...isn't there something you'd like to ask me? Something traditional? Something romantic and binding?"

"You mean...you would? Me? But, how? My sperm level and the motility are low."

"Bruce, have you noticed any changes in yourself since we've been together?"

"Well," he said with a sly grin. "I ate Linda's pussy out of fear and I love eating yours so much that I devour it. I even enjoy drinking your golden prize, mostly I think, because I do it willingly."

"I was thinking of physical changes."

Bruce lapped her cunt slowly, extending the tease in her cunt while he thought. "Okay, you don't drink so I haven't either and I noticed a few weeks ago that I've lost a lot of weight."

"That's right, Bruce. Consumption of alcohol and obesity are two major factors that impact both the number of sperm produced and motility. I'm sure that the heavy drinking you did with Linda took quite a toll on you. Now...to get back to your question about what I might do...we do live together. We do have marital relations often and that's how you got me into this situation, so..."

"Mistress Jennifer, if it's not too presumptuous, would you consider marrying someone like me?"

"NO! I'm not marrying someone LIKE you. Try again and do it right this time."

Bruce looked up again, smiling as he spoke. "Mistress Jennifer, I promise that I will love you, cherish you, care for and protect you, honor and obey you forever if you would agree to become my lifelong partner." And this time he must have gotten it right because Jennifer pulled him up to a long tongue-laden kiss. "I think we need to celebrate, don't you," she asked.

"Where would you like to go? Morton's? Peter Luger's? How about that famous sushi place or that great Italian place you love so much?"

Rising, she pulled Bruce up from the floor. As they climbed the stairs, Bruce knew very well where Jennifer wanted to celebrate the wonderful news, and it wasn't some stupid restaurant although Bruce was sure there would be some prime feasting as soon as they got naked and climbed under the covers. Funny, but Jennifer had the exact same thought.

THE END