Cirli Visits Shelon Lake

Story Info
Cirli Visits Shelon Lake and Meets a Resident.
2.1k words
4.47
778
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cirli had the day off from helping on the farm. Her boyfriend was working all day, so she decided to visit Shelon lake and lay on the sand. Her boyfriend would have not approved of this, as there were Sud warriors living in the forest, but she went anyway. She wore an old nightshirt over the satin bikini her aunt had sewn for her. She had been 13 back then, and it was now ill-fitting and small.

She saw no one on her 30 minute journey. She laid out a blanket and removed her nightshirt. Her bikini was simply too small and her boyfriend and father would be having fits. She sighed and decided to get home this afternoon before they saw how she was dressed. Sometimes she just didn't want to listen to her men about every little rule! And there was no one about.

The sun was in and out, but she relaxed on her blanket and sipped the wine she had brought. Before long, she was sleepy. Then she was sleeping by the lake, her entirely too small bikini exposing various lovely parts of her body. When her eyes blinked open some time later, it was very overcast and a skinny, wrinkly old man was standing next to her blanket. Gods he was so old!

"Um hello? Can I help you?"

"You can, yes. My child, you are so beautiful that I thought I was seeing a vision."

"Oh well...thank you? I didn't know anyone else was here. Could you pass me my shirt?"

"Shirt? Whatever for? You look perfectly lovely right now."

"Yes but I'm not properly clothed. And you are here...please?"

"Please child. Be comfortable. It is just us here. I live closely. I...I must say I can't stop looking at your very fine bikini. It.....hugs you so nicely down there."

"Umm! I really should get going..."

"Please don't. I'm very old and rarely get to see such lovely things. Please dear?"

Was he crazy? Her father and her boyfriend would be furious at this old man for staring at her body. She felt flushed and nervous.

"Have you heard of loon's day, here at the lake?"

"No."

"Many years ago, we had a tradition. If a lady lay by the lake but left her bikini bottoms off, any man could get on her blanket and slip his cock in her cunny. Some of them stayed for hours, pleasuring men. Then they would go home as if nothing happened. I myself used to enjoy many of them."

"They really did this? How did their husbands and boyfriends not know?"

"No one talked about loon's day."

That was so crazy! But there used to be a great many oddities in the past.

"Do you know what might happen if you removed your bikini bottom?"

"Umm..."

"An old man such as myself could experience such wonder and pleasure."

"I.....I can't...."

The old man was staring at her bikini crotch with such want and need. She knew the outline of her labia was making him a little crazy. The best thing for all involved would be for her to leave now.

From the distance, the sound of a loon's cry filled the air. They looked at each other and Cirli closed her legs. The old man had a look of pure lust on his face. He firmly took her left knee and pulled it away from her, exposing her crotch.

"Just...stay. Be still. Everything is alright."

She began to scold him respectfully, but looked down and saw that he had a tent in his soft cotton pants. Looking at her body had given him an erection. She had never been next to an erect one other than her boyfriend's. If he thought he was going to do loon day stuff to her...he's crazy.

"I wonder dear if you'd do something for me. To refresh a memory."

"It depends what?"

"I beg of you...pull the string on my pants. The women of Loon day would do this."

"I really don't think you having your penis out is a very good idea!"

"He'd only be out for a moment. To refresh him. Please honey?"

She rolled her eyes. No one would be happy about her doing this. She reached over and pulled the string on pants that were probably older than her. He looked at her, and she rolled her eyes again and tugged, freeing his penis. Her eyes went wide.

His was shorter and thinner than her boyfriend's cock. But it was so very, very hard! The wrinkle of his foreskin opening was wet, and there was a long, fat blue vain running down the shaft. Oh this was not good. She needed to go back to the farm.

'You can see how much he likes you. Would you like to give him a little kiss? To greet him?"

"No? I don't even do that to my boyfriend! I'm not some hay girl you know!"

"Of course you're not. But..to be nice to an old man and an old cock. All he wants is a little kiss..."

"I'm not going to cheat on my boyfriend! You really need to go, and so do I."

"Soon yes. Of course. Do you see how much he likes you? So hard and leaky?"

"I'm not going to kiss your cock. I'm not."

"Perhaps...what if he was to kiss you?"

"Umm! What are you talking about?"

"Close your eyes. Go on girl. Yes it's ok.."

Her heart fluttered as she did, and felt him moving. She felt his silky soft foreskin, and the wet spot, on her mouth. She, without thinking, kissed the foreskin. Omg her boyfriend would just die! She thought he was done, but the old man slid his foreskin back and put the pointy tip to her lips. It was rubbery, warm, and slippery. It smelled like sour precum. He pressed it to her lips. This was insane! She kissed it.

"Dear gods girl...lick. Lick it..."

She'll just do this one thing, then stop. She slid the pad of her tongue along the underside of his cockhead. He let out a gasp of pleasure and a little squirt of precum landed on her cheek. She pulled away from him and he sat back down.

"I think I found a lost lake maiden here today. My dear, that felt so very lovely."

"Ok but that's it though. I must get back to my farm and my boyfriend."

"You're going to leave your new friend so needful and excited?"

"We really did too much as it is. Please, let us part on good terms."

He took her hand and placed it on the small, iron hard cock. To her own surprise, she held it.

"Please return. On the Tuesday next, it will be the last Loon Day of the season. Come dressed as you are now and perhaps a kiss for your new little friend?"

"Just a kiss?"

"And a lick? And a suck? Perhaps?"

When he mentioned a suck, her clit tingled and she gasped.

"I can't suck it! Surely you've lost your mind? Only prostitutes do that!"

"Wouldn't it be fun to see what it's like? With no one the wiser?"

She softly stroked his small cock as she imagined sucking on it. She'd be outcast from her family, and certainly her boyfriend! The old man was enjoying her soft stroking and panting a bit. Drips of precum came out of his slit. She was giving him a soft hand job, the kind that her boyfriend loved. She had never even kissed her boyfriend's penis! Why had she kissed and licked the old man's?! It was such a betrayal.

To the distance was a crackle of thunder. She needed to go, but she was pretty sure the old man was going to cum. This filled her with a lot of different emotions. Without a word, he inched closer, until her left hand and his cock were at her mouth. She shook her head no, but kept stroking. Her nipples ached against the tight top. When his fingers pinched her left nipple through the material, she squeaked and she felt squishy wetness come out of her slit. He moved just a bit further, the rubbery wet sour tip of his very old cock brushing her mouth.

How many cunnies had it slipped into? For all his years? Hers won't be one! She let her tongue slide over the sour slit in his cock, then back and forth. What would her boyfriend say if she did this to him? Scold her? It was intimate and fun. Dear gods don't let anyone see this or know about it! She was making this old man so horny and excited!

"Dear. Let's just do this. Let me slip it in your cunny. Oh my sweet girl please. Let's get those bottoms off..."

"No. Absolutely not. Also, how many cunnies has this little friend been inside?"

"I don't rightly know. Many. I'm 73."

73!!!

"50? Less?"

"Oh dear. Many more. Hundreds."

"Oh! Umm!"

She looked at the old, ugly cock and pondered that it had been inside hundreds of girls. He eagerly kept putting the tip of his cock to her mouth. She gave it licks and kisses. She could tell she was making him insanely horny. She gave gentle, affectionate licks on his slit, letting the very tip of her tongue push in his slit a little. She felt a wave of lust and pleasure, she liked doing that! She would never have known had it not been for him. She let out a whimper as he slid a finger on her bikini crotch and pressed on her clit. She pushed his hand away, scolding him. Gods he wanted her cunny. She thought of this ugly old cock slipping into her and gave firm little licks on his cock slit.

"I beg you please, little one...a slip inside? Oh how lovely we'll feel..."

"No. That's not for anyone but my boyfriend. Don't you like what I'm doing?"

"Yes, oh yes dear. Perhaps...a little suck? A lovely little suck from that lovely mouth?"

"Boys always want something more than they have..."

She could sense how much the old man liked her, even though she wasn't doing all she was told to do. She did know, from her experience with her boyfriend, that the man needed to cum. The thought of cum that wasn't her boyfriend's cum was intoxicating and made her nervous. She held his small cock firmly and gave licks up and down his cock slit and gently stroked him. She was pleasuring another man and trying to make him cum!

She began to think of other ways she might try when he gasped and a squirt of hot, sour cum came out of his slit and went right into her open mouth. A big, wet squish right on her tongue. Without thinking about it, she closed her mouth over his cockhead and sucked, licking the underside. She swallowed her first portion of cum and kept sucking and swallowing and licking until 8 squirts had been given to her. She then lay back, licking her lips and resting. The old man stared at her as he put away his very well used cock.

"You sucked the tip..."

"Yes I did. You'll never tell anyone right?"

"Only other men in the Loon Day club. Oh how they'd love you."

"No other men. That was just for you."

"I'll expect you here Tuesday next..."

"Excuse me?"

"Tuesday next is the last Loon Day of the season, as I told you. Oh there will be sneaky women and horny old men hiding in all the coves. I'll want my new girl there."

"I'm not your girl and I don't even know your name!"

"Tern. Meet me right at this spot. In this bikini. Midday."

"Umm Tern I really don't know..."

Cirli began to fix herself and pull on her nightshirt. When it was on, the old man kissed her mouth affectionately and then whispered in her ear.

"Please come Tuesday. I need to see my Cirli. My precious little love."

"I'm not yours Tern. I'm betrothed to my true love."

"Yes but you like licking and tasting your little friend."

"Umm!"

"Please be safe going home and I'll see you Tuesday."

He got up and went into the trees. Did all that really just happen? She lay back for a moment, wanting so badly to be home so she could rub herself to a cum. She could not believe she had sucked on his tip!

Cirli gathered her stuff and began to walk home, thoughts racing. Another loon screamed from across the lake.