Seri Waits by the Lake

Story Info
Suri waits at the lake for her BF, but gets sidetracked.
1.9k words
4.63
1.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seri was a beautiful young woman whose only desire was to get married and have children. Her betrothed worked on her father's farm and would likely inherit it, as her father had no sons. She couldn't be happier.

Today was the last summer party for the year, and the hour grew late. She sat by the big rock near the trail that ran along their lake and wondered what was taking her boyfriend so long. He had gone to the next farm and should have been back by now. She wanted to go to their secret spot before he went home. He'd be excited, and she was already wet for him. She let him slip it inside her just for a second or two each time, never more than that. It was common among young betrothed couples and was overlooked, for the most part, if they were committed to each other.

Seri ruminated about that fact when she heard a voice behind her. She was so startled that she yelled out. It was a thin Sud man with an odd face, one that she had seen working in the fields. His skin was a deep black color.

"What are you doing? Why are you out here? What is your name?"

"M...Mulo..miss Seri."

"Why are you out here? You're supposed to be in your rooming house! Well?"

"I...I was to meet someone..I thought at first it was you but..I'm sorry..."

"Who were you to meet? Well?"

"M..miss Anjie....please don't tell. Miss Seri..."

So the head cook's wife was meeting Sud men in secret. Interesting! She who seemed so proper.

He refastened his robe and she saw that his cock was big, and half hard. It was jet black with a big pointy gray tip, and at least 3 inches longer than her boyfriend's. Was this normal? It was so big! She thought of how her boyfriend would feel about her seeing a Sud cock and turned her head away.

"Mulo. Cover up. Immediately."

She noticed that in the 8 seconds his cock had been exposed it had grown to half it's hardness. Was that because of her? It was so big! Miss Anjie must have trouble letting that slip into her? Seri got a flush all over and turned away, embarrassed.

"You are to return to your rooming house, Mulo. Go on."

"But miss she may come yet! Please?"

"She is a married Nor woman, you shouldn't be doing things with her anyway!"

"But she helps. Oh miss, I get so achy and need the girls. To let me. I'm sorry."

His cock was very clearly fully erect under his robe. He made no move to hide it. It made Seri anxious and guilty.

"Be that as it may, it's time for you to go. You could get in a lot of trouble out here, especially talking to me like that!"

"Please don't tell. I'm sorry miss. I just can't help the urges. And the aches. Oh me..."

She felt his eyes on her breasts, half covered by her dress. She got flushed and nervous.

"Why aren't you listening to me? Go Mulo!"

"Could I show you? Where we go? You'll see its very private."

"I'm sure Mulo, but I don't need to see."

"Is a place you can go with your boyfriend! Let me show you?"

"Omg fine, just hurry up. I'm waiting for him now."

It was a five minute walk in the woods. Seri began to get annoyed, and then a little scared. Finally they came to an apple grove that was pretty, and there was a great blanket laid out on the ground.

"See, is private and nice, with a blanket. I bet we sure could use a rest!"

"What Mulo?"

"Let's lay down and rest. Yes. A bit."

"I'm not laying down with you Mulo. Let's go."

She noticed with curiosity and annoyance that the ugly man's penis was still fully erect. When he laid down, his cock slid out of his robe, and it stood straight up, as hard as a stick. A great mess of foreskin covered the tip. She didn't know the way back!

"Mulo you must take me back to where we were. Now. My boyfriend is probably waiting for me!"

"Just a rest. Please, lay with me. We'll rest and then go."

"Mulo do you not understand that I'm giving you an order? Get up and cover your penis!"

It was 3 inches longer and a bit fatter than her boyfriend's cock. Maybe that's why Anjie liked it? It was soo black! Seri stood there nervously, confused by his lack of cooperation. He was supposed to do what he was told! Yet he didn't get up and he didn't cover his cock. A drip of clear precum dropped off the slit in his foreskin. It ran down his long shaft, wetting a streak along it. She stared. She was keenly aware that her cunny was wetter now than when she waited for her man. It made her feel vulnerable and usable. She had to go.

"Mulo, take me back now or my father will hear of this. Do you understand?"

"Mulo will take you back, but this first..."

Brashly, he took her wrist and pulled her down to him, making him lay next to him on the blanket. She stammered and was caught breathless.

"There now, rest. Just a moment. Oh me, I desire Nor women like a pig to scraps. You are far more lovely than miss Anjie."

"Yes Mulo, but you know giving compliments is forbidden. Are you a little crazy?"

He slid her dress up to her waist, her powder blue panties visible. Her eyes went wide.

"Stop that! Mulo! Don't touch my dress!"

"I ache for that. Under there. It is so soft and warm. Oh me, how I ache for it."

"It's not for you! Mulo this is your last chance. Let's go."

He licked his big lips and tugged at her panties. They began to slide down and she grabbed at them. As he turned and sat up his big cock brushed her thigh. It left a little squish of precum on her. Deftly and strongly he got the panties out of her grasp and pulled them down and off of her. She was nervous and shaky.

"Mulo...please. Don't do this. You'll be flogged and hanged. You will."

"It's just a bit of fun...some relief. Hush girl we'll go in a few minutes..."

"Mulo don't! I won't say anything if you stop now, I promise."

He pushed her legs up at her knees and inched forward. The wet tipped foreskin brushed into her cunny hair. She watched intently as he slid back his foreskin. His tip was a brownish pink, his slit big and crooked, and it was slimy wet. That was going to go in her!? What would her boyfriend say!? She began to squirm away. He pulled her back and slid the exposed tip of his cock along her labia, then her slit. When the tip was pushed into her, it was so smooth and easy. Mulo knew how to fuck and inched his cock in, to to the root. He had already been inside her longer than her boyfriend ever had. She could feel her cunny hugging his cock tightly. This was so wrong! How could this be happening!? Being used by an ugly Sud slave?

His big black cock was making her cunny feel filled and stretched, and she couldn't help making little noises. He slid it in and out and she kept her eyes closed, his ugly face was right in front of hers. He was busy and intent with the pleasure of her cunny. No one but her boyfriend was ever supposed to be in there, ever, for her whole life!

She lay still and let him fuck, and she kept her eyes closed as he opened her robe a bit to expose her breasts. With his mouth on her nipples, back and forth, she made more noises. Gods her boyfriend wouldn't know where this grove is...right? Would he??

She had never let her betrothed inside for more than a few seconds and she was now 5 minutes into being fucked. Her cunny felt hot and used and so slippery. And achy. She desperately wanted to run back to the lake for her boyfriend, but keeping her eyes closed, she could secretly enjoy being fucked by this odd man. She would let her boyfriend slip inside for a couple seconds later on that night. But then she realized that this man would cum into her cunny. Would her boyfriend notice it? Smell it!? Oh gods.

"Could you...would you please..don't cum inside of me?"

"You won't gonna get pregnant miss. Now hush."

"Just please don't! My boyfriend might notice that!!"

He ignored her, and made gasps and whimpers as he slowly slid in and out of her. She had been told to hush by a slave! And forced to allow sex! There was nothing she could do but close her eyes and concentrate on the feeling inside her and the growing need to cum. She shouldn't cum with another man, right? No. She'll hold it off.

She could feel every inch of him. Could feel his cock touching places that her boyfriend would never reach. Ever. This thought, and the feeling of her cunny hugging him, was making her very close to orgasm. She thought he was too. Imagining cum that was not from her boyfriend, inside her, was terrifying and exciting. He began to slow, changing position slightly, kissing her turned cheek, and letting out little whimpers. He held her tight, not wanting her to get away as he began squirting his cum inside her. She could feel his cock pulse each time, and a warm, gooey feeling deep inside.

Seri began to cum, the feeling of his cock throbbing inside her, and the knowledge that he had cum a large amount deep inside her, had put her over the edge. She shyly looked at Mulo whilst she cummed, and he looked at her in a strange way. He slid his long cock out of her and she felt gooey inside, some of the cum squishing out of her, most staying inside. He was quiet and sullen, and she dressed quickly. He stared at her for a moment, seeming to decide on something.

"Let's go miss. We have a quick walk. I'm sorry about this..."

"You're sorry you insisted on sex with me?"

"No miss. Come."

Seri realized after several minutes that they were going deeper into the forest, not out of it. The deeper one went in the forest, the more dangerous it was. Animals, capture plants, and Sud warriors. Cum squished out of her and ran down her inner thighs.

"Mulo....mulo! Are we going deeper in the forest? My boyfriend is waiting for me!"

"Hush."

He seemed both angry and morose. She felt a chill. What was going on? She heard men talking as they came to a clearing, and she became panicky. When she saw 2 Sud warriors in full dress, their skin black as pitch, talking in their native language, she tried to run. Thoughts raced in her head, all the things she had heard that Sud warriors did to captured Nor woman and girls.

"Go now to them. Don't try to run."

Near panic, she went towards them, hoping this wasn't what it might be. Mulo watched the men lead the girl deeper into the forest.