Aibell's Quiet Meeting

Story Info
Aibell meets her BF secretly, then gets caught.
2.9k words
4.69
1.5k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aibell stood on the bridge, her 'quiet meeting' had ended early. It was a time that betrothed couples, that lived separately due to social levels, would meet for a romantic date. This would be generally overlooked by anyone who cared. It was a tradition in village Aabhainn going back hundreds of years.

Her meeting with her love, Conall, had been cut short because the town guard alarm had sounded. Something was afoot, and he had to report for duty. They had, at that moment, doing something that Aibell allowed once in a while, carefully and with lots of rules. When Conall was very exited and hard in her hand, she would allow him to slip his cock into her cunny, just once, in and out, with a short delay for a kiss while it was inside. It was a secret intimacy that no one talked about. Women in her social class were expected to marry as a virgin. Letting him in and out really quickly was overlooked. She and Conall had been in the middle of that when the horns sounded.

She stood at the railing, sad that he had to go, and savoring their time together that night. What she never told Conall was how excited and wet she'd get from their quiet meetings. She felt that now, and would take care of that at home, alone in bed.

As she turned to leave, a dark figure approached from her side. It startled her as he slid a hand into hers.

"Miss. A moment, please. I am Sorel. May I know your name?"

"Aibell, but I'm un-escorted, I must go, excuse me."

"Just wait. I will escort you, but I just want to talk for a moment first. I'll be a gentleman."

"I really don't think my boyfriend or my parents would approve? Okay?"

"A quick moment! Would you please show me where you and your boyfriend had your quiet meeting? Which little spot?"

"What? What is that? We weren't doing that!"

"I heard both of your soft whimpers as he was inside of you."

Aibell got very nervous and looked around.

"We didn't do that, please stop saying it. I'm a good girl."

"Yes honey you are. I know that. You're just very in love, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Then only 1 slip inside is okay. Never more."

"I know! I mean I know, I don't let him go..just once each time in and out. Please don't tell anyone?"

"Of course not. I would never. But it seemed like both your whimpers lasted a few seconds. What was causing that?"

"Umm I don't know? It was just in and out, it really was!"

"Dear girl, we need to sit and talk about this. You have time. Take me to the spot you two were."

"Please don't tell anyone else about this? Are you with the temple? You can't tell them!"

"Hush. Take me now. Go on."

Aibell was near panic that her parents or the temple would hear that she was having quiet meetings. Why did this man have to be here? He was so nosey! She took him to the little spot behind the hedgerow where her and Conall always went. There was a soft patch of grass by the edge. Her boyfriend would not like her back here with some older man!

"Right here. Okay? Please let me go home?"

"Sweetheart if you're honest with me, I won't tell the temple. We're just going to talk about what happened, you and me. Come sit."

Aibell was shaky and anxious as the man sat on the spot where her boyfriend sat, and pulled her down next to him.

"Does he sit where I am? And that's your spot?"

"Y-yes."

"Do you kiss like this? Or how?"

"Umm! I don't know. Like this I guess.."

"Aibell. You need to be honest with me if I'm not going to report this to the temple."

"Umm! He likes me...umm. I get on top. And we kiss."

"Please show me how you do that."

"What? I can't! You're not my boyfriend!?"

"Honey it's fine. No one can see us. I need to understand if you went too far or not. Now just show me."

"I.....he would be very upset! Please?"

"Ok I think we should just go to the temple now, there should be..."

"Wait! No. Okay? I'll show you then we can be done, please?"

Aibell stood up and bunched her skirts at her waist. She had on her boyfriend's favorite pink cotton panties. Sorel saw that the crotch of the panties was wet.

"At this point do you remove your panties?"

"No? Um. No, not now. It's just kissing and talking."

"Go on, show me."

She was anxious as she lowered herself on to this man's lap. Her boyfriend would be wroth! She settled down, the crotch of her panties pressing his crotch.

"Um so just like this ok? Can I get up?"

"No honey. Not yet. Why is your cunny so wet? Your panties are soaked."

"Um I don't know!? Please don't look at that!"

"How long was he inside you? It was longer than the in and out that is overlooked..."

"No? It was normal. Please, you're scaring me! Don't tell anyone that you think that!"

"Do you do it whilst on top?"

"Yes. So I can make sure it's not too long inside!"

"Do you like how it feels inside your cunny?"

"Yes?"

Casually, he tugged her dress and undid two buttons, showing more of her breasts.

"Don't! Why did you do that?"

"You are such a nervous girl. Relax, we're having a private talk."

"This isn't right..."

"So what happened at this point. You leaned down and kissed him?"

"Yes."

"Show me."

"Huh? Show you? Like lean down to you??"

"Pretend I am your boyfriend. Do as you do with him."

"No? I'm not kissing you! That's worse than me doing stuff with him!"

"It's just us two here, privately. I need to understand what you two do and then decide how to proceed."

She just sat on him, staring into his eyes. He was her father's age, and he clearly was someone from the temple, but what he was asking her to do was going way too far.

"Do you love your boyfriend, honey?"

"Yes! Very much."

"Before you lean down to kiss him, does he or you unbutton your dress? To let him enjoy your breasts and nipples?"

"H..he does..."

Sorel slid his hands up her sides and began to undo the remaining 4 buttons. He used a finger on each side and slid the dress away from her breasts. They were perfect and so very lovely. Her large, pink nipples were erect. He rubbed his thumbs over them, and she whimpered and grabbed his wrists. The feeling of his calloused thumbs sliding across her nipples had felt so good that her clit was pulsing. Her clit, which was mushing against his crotch through her wet panties. There was something warm and quite fat and hard in his pants, and she could feel it.

"Please don't do that. No touching..."

"Don't be nervous. Does your boyfriend enjoy your breasts whilst you two kiss?"

"Yes. Why do you need to know all this!?"

To decide what to do about it, if anything. Now hush. Show me how you two kiss.."

"Please...I can't....he'd be so upset!"

He slid his thumbs over her nipples again and she squeaked. It made her push down on him harder. He cupped her breasts, his thumbs on her nipples, and she leaned down. It was very strange to be face to face with someone other than her boyfriend. They kissed, and she flinched a little when his tongue slipped into her mouth a little, seeking hers. She allowed this, the tips of their tongues licking. She felt a warm flush when she imagined how her boyfriend would feel, seeing this. Her eyes half closed because he was firmly rubbing her nipples with his rough thumbs and it felt so good she felt like melting. She sensed that her cunny was a squishy wet mess, especially as it was pressing on his cock through his hose and her panties. It made her feel nervous and giddy.

About two minutes later, Aibell realized that she wasn't demonstrating anymore, they were making out deeply. She kept trying to stop herself, but the feeling of pushing her cunny down on his shaft, and his thumbs on her nipples, was driving her crazy.

"How long does the kissing go on honey?"

"That's umm...like long enough.."

"So what happens now?"

She wanted to lie. Or get up and leave. But she looked shyly at Sorel and told him.

"I unlace his hose. So...his you know is out."

"Go ahead then..."

"No.please...I can't! Really!"

Aibell began to get up, but Sorel held her hips. Her nipples were achy and hard. The warmth of her crotch on his was incredible. He was not letting this girl get away before he enjoyed her. He put her soft little hands on his hose, and she nervously and with shaky hands, pulled his laces. Aibell was very aware that this would be the only time she'd seen an erect one other than Conall's. Gods how upset would he be? She was encouraged along by Sorel rubbing her nipples. She didn't think anything on earth had ever felt that good. She was feeling herself becoming submissive to Sorel because of it. She knew in her heart that it wasn't good for her to feel that way. Not at all.

When his laces were done, he deftly pulled them apart with one hand, and Aibell looked down, staring at his bare cock. It was a bit thicker and longer than Conall's, and less pretty and more angry and ridged, with fat blue veins. He had a mess of wet foreskin covering the tip. She whimpered as her nipples were given a firm pinch.

"What do you do next, honey? Remember, you cannot lie..."

"Umm! I really need to go! Seriously!"

Her eyes half closed as he pulled her nipples. It felt so good she felt like crying. The crotch of her wet panties was pressing on his bare cock. She wanted to get up and run home.

"Sweetheart. What next?"

"I...pull them to the side so he can slip in."

"Go on then. It's ok. Move them to the side..."

She glanced around nervously, suddenly petrified that Conall would come back to look for her. Exposing her cunny to another man?! A stranger?! This was crazy. Did he really mean to slip inside her? When she tugged her panties aside, her labia lay against his warm shaft. She felt dizzy from the fear and guilt, but gods it felt good. She could feel the fat veins on it touching her cunny and it washed her all over with heat and lust. He was so incredibly hard for her. She loved his fingers on her nipples more than she ever thought she would. With him rubbing and pulling her nipples, and the feel of his cock on her cunny, she suddenly needed to cum. Very badly.

Sorel adjusted her so that her cunny was pressed on the base of his cock, the rest of it sticking up.

"Is this when you push down on it? Right about now?"

"Uh huh."

"Well go ahead then..."

She shook her head no, despite her intense desire to. She held his cock with her right hand and they kissed, him still playing with her aching nipples.

"Just slide down exactly how you do it with your boyfriend. No one's going to know, I promise."

"I can't it's only for him! We're betrothed!"

"Are you afraid to show me how long you allow him to stay inside your cunny?"

"That too!"

"It's just us girl. Let's see you do it."

She clutched his cock like it was her property. She hated it and loved it. It felt bigger than her boyfriend in her hand.

"Do it just as you did with him. Every detail, and the same amount of time inside..."

It was so strange having a man so horny and hard for her, that wasn't her boyfriend! She promised herself that no one would ever know about this as she lifted herself up a bit and tucked the tip of Sorel's cock into her slit. She gently went up and down until the tip and some of the shaft was inside her. She was so wet that it slipped easily, but she could feel how this cock was stretching her more than Conall's. As she slid down, she realized that Sorel's cock was touching her in a place that her boyfriend would never reach. Sorel saw her nervousness and helpfully played more with Aibell's nipples. She whimpered and sat on his cock.

"Your cunny is so lovely, one of the best I've ever been inside."

It was so weird that he had been inside other girls!

"Um. Really?"

"Yes. What do you and your boyfriend do whilst he's inside?"

"Kiss and talk intimately."

"Do I feel bigger inside?"

"Yes."

"Do you like that?"

"I....um. Yes."

"Would you like to slip me out and go home now?"

"Yes, but..I mean..I could stay a little longer?"

"Do you want to slide up and down?"

"No? That's not allowed at all?"

"You never do that with your boyfriend?"

"No? He asks, but no that's going too far."

"So you don't give in and slide?"

"No."

"Aibell. Would you mind sliding up and down on my cock? For a moment?"

"I can't, if I say no to him then it's no to you too."

"You slide up and down on my cock and I'll suck your nipples..."

"Um! Suck them? I...please I can't slide but if you wanted to...oh!"

He pulled her closer and began to suck her left nipple. Between the intense pleasure of that, and his big hard cock inside her, Aibell began to whimper. She let out a long, slow whimper as he slipped his cock almost all the way out of her, then slid back in to the root. Her eyes were closed in pleasure. He kept sucking each nipple and slowly fucking her, and Aibell just stayed as she was, enjoying the incredible pleasure. She began to meet his fucking as he started faster and harder.

"Y-you. Can't tell anyone of this.."

"Hush girl. Would you like to do it now? I'll be still and you slide?"

"I...but...um....yes a little."

Aibell began to slide up and down on Sorel's cock and she had never been so horny before. He became rougher with her nipples, sucking and pinching them. It made her whimper and push down harder on his cock.

From the village center came the hour bell. 10! She needed to be home now!

"Gods it's 10th bell! I must go!"

"Let me cum first. Then you can go."

"Cum!? Where??"

"Lay on your back. Lover's style. C'mon girl."

"Wait no...that's. Sorel...."

He lay her back and pushed her skirts up. Before she could scold him his cock was slipping deep up inside her.

"What do you do with your boyfriend's cum when he has to?"

"He squirts it in the bushes."

"I need to cum too."

"Do it right in there..."

She pointed to a spot in the bushes.

"Would it be Okay if I squirted just one little bit inside your cunny?"

"No?! Don't! I could get pregnant from you!"

'Just the first squirt, then I'll slip it out."

"No! You can't!"

"The first one can't make you pregnant. Everyone knows that."

"It doesn't? That doesn't sound right..."

"Just one little squirt inside. Would you like to feel that honey?"

"You're sure it won't make me pregnant? Really?"

"You'll be just fine. Would you like one squirt of cum inside there?"

"Yes."

A man, other than her boyfriend, as old as her dad, was going to cum a little inside her. This was beyond crazy, but she was so turned on that she couldn't think straight. He quickened his slides and Aibell thought about how hard she was going to cum, home in her bed. With Sorel's cum inside her!

"Here it comes honey..."

"Omg. Are you sure it's ok? Really really??"

He didn't reply, but she felt his cock stiffen, then a deep pulse. She knew that pulse was a big squirt of cum and it drove her insane with lust. She had butterflies fly around in her tummy when she felt the second pulse. He said only 1!!! She writhed and whimpered as he pulsed 8 times, his cock still inside her. She felt warm and gooey inside, and barely was able to croak out a question.

"But n-now I'll be pregnant!!"

"Hush honey. I'm almost done. You just tell your boyfriend it must have happened during one of your quiet meetings."

"Let him think your baby is his??"

"Yes honey. Shhh"

Her mind raced as he continued to enjoy her cunny, even though he had cummed. His cock was still hard, and he kissed her deeply as he enjoyed her. Her mind wouldn't be still as she tried to process that she was going to have this man's baby, not even married. He seemed to cum again, at least a little, then slipped out of her and told her to get dressed.

"How will I find you? I mean...I'm going to have your baby so..."

"I'll find you. Go on, go home. Neither of us will speak of this..."

As he disappeared into the dark, Aibell stood there with cum dripping down her legs. Not even a kiss goodbye. When and where would he find her?