Cis Girls Do It Better Pt. 03

Story Info
Vickie shows them both who's boss.
3.1k words
4.23
8.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Note

The following story contains elements of sexualised transphobia some readers may find distressing. The author is a trans woman and a huge emotional masochist.

Vickie put her heels on the dorm room desk and toyed with her nails. They'd be here soon. It was important to give a certain image in such moments: cool, collected, nonchalant. At times the head cheerleader so enjoyed the performance of being Vickie that she regretted beating up all those theatre nerds. But unlike some, she didn't need a stage to be a star.

Two soft knocks before a louder one. It was the kind of of fumbling indecision Vickie had come to expect from Hannah. She checked her makeup.

"Enter." Vickie said, her voice purposefully louder than the last knock.

She hid her surprise when Jane, not Hannah, came through the door, though the shy sub followed closely behind. Hannah's shoulders were drawn, her face hidden by long locks of auburn hair as she stared at her shoes. Vickie noted the way the pair moved, Hannah making sure to keep Jane between herself and the Domme.

Jane's tight white blouse and black pencil skirt failed to dampen the redhead's considerable curves. She offset the formality of the look with a blue and red striped tie, done up with deliberate ineptitude, as if the switch couldn't decide if she was serving 'boss bitch' or 'schoolgirl' today. Hannah, meanwhile, hadn't even attempted gravitas. Her black booty shorts, fishnet tights and pink crop top made her look like what she was: a slutty, submissive thing, nervous about being in the presence of her betters, eager to show off what little she had as some kind of pre-emptive appeasement. Together, the two of them made Vickie think of a helicopter Mom and her waster kid here to complain to the principle.

The Domme trod on her smile, making a show of looking at her phone as Jane approached the desk.

"Do you two ladies" she glanced at Hannah "need me?"

Jane tried to loom. It was easy to intimidate Hannah. Despite being 6'1", the sub wanted to be small. Vickie, on the other hand, had spent a lifetime commanding rooms from below. Even sat in the chair she showed no tremor of fear. The air hung heavy between them. At last Jane broke the silence.

"You fucked my girlfriend." Her voice dripped with recrimination. Vickie smirked.

"I wouldn't go that far. But perhaps itwas the closest she's gotten in a while. Poor little tramp was all pent up. Weren't you sweetie?" Hannah hid her face "What are you doing with her anyway? Couldn't find a real girl?"

Jane ignored the bait.Don't sink to her level.

"You took advantage of her. She'smine."

"Oh she'syours? No way! I had no idea, I mean, how couldany of us know what that key round your neck was for. So secret! Kind of gross, by the way, involving the whole world in your kink. Whatever. When I saw it gone, with your little love bird 'late' to practice, it didn't take a genius to put two and two together. I mean, a 'wardrobe malfunction', Jane? Really? Might as well have spread her legs for me."

"Stay away from her." Jane said, trying to hold her voice steady.

"Calm down little girl. You'll pop a blood vessel in that pretty nose of yours." Vickie drank the look of hate on Jane's face, taking a moment to notice she'd gotten all made up. Not a rush job, either, this had taken time. Vickie resisted a smile. Of course, it was nothing compared to her own war paint, but she so loved it when her suitors made an effort.

Jane caught her breath, then said in a low growl "You're jealous of us. Of me. You don't know how to love, or how to be loved. This is gonna be your whole life, stolen minutes of lust with girls who won't look you in the eye after. You'll die a lonely, twisted, has-been slut."

"Oh, she looked me in the eye, sugar." Vickie leant forward, her low cut top showing off her substantial tits "She looked me in the eye andthanked me as she came."

"When she-" Jane's head snapped round to look at Hannah, unconsciously reaching for the key. The sub's eyes were wells of remorse.

"I never... I never thanked her." Hannah sensed the trap a moment too late, her denial its own admission.

Jane's balled her hand into a fist, fighting back tears. She felt robbed. Beneath her, Vickie's beautiful smile spoke not a word of guilt. All at once Jane wanted the cheerleader with a throbbing intensity. She tried to ignore the feeling. She was here to confront this woman not to... to...

"That's not... the... not the point..." Jane's eyes traced Vickie's high cheekbones and firm tits as she tried to remember what the pointwas. She looked back and forth between Vickie and Hannah, wanting to yell at the former and reprimand the latter. But for what? Wanting Vickie? She could hardly tell the girl off forthat. Not with the wetness growing between her legs.

Vickie was face to to face with Jane in an instant, her speed almost predatory. There was something graceful and catlike about the way she moved. With the pair nose to nose, Jane felt nervous as a field mouse.

"You wanted me to fuck her. That's why you flaunted that key round your neck, why you didn't wear it to practice that day, when you knew I'd see it gone. Why you left her all alone in the locker room for me, like an offering."

Jane furrowed her brow "Why would I want you to-"

"Because you needed an excuse to let me dothis."

Vickie's hand was up Jane's skirt before she had a chance to react. The head cheerleader had her pinky finger filed to a point for moments just like this and in a moment's fumbling she sliced through the thin fabric of Jane's pantyhose with ease. The redhead gasped as the blonde deftly pushed pushed her panties aside and circled her clit with firm, gentle caresses. Vickie's breath was warm mint. Jane replied with hot, whispered sighs.

Vickie flashed Hannah a devil's grin. The brunette felt like she was falling, watching her life slip away in front of her, and she hated how it made her clit twitch in its cage.

"D-don't" Hannah bleated, the hesitancy in her voice betraying her true desires. It was all the permission Jane needed to submit to Vickie's nimble fingers.

As if responding to the weakness in the sub's command, Vickie pushed forward along the wetness of Jane's cunt. She probed its contours with such easy confidence it might have been her own. When she found Jane's opening, she teased it softly for a moment, contemplating its owners need, then slipped two fingers deep inside. Jane moaned with a passion that twisted Hannah's stomach. With athletic strength, Vickie lifted Jane onto the desk, scattering pens, papers and a small unicorn mascot to the floor as she did so. Jane pulled off her top and let Vickie plant greedy kisses on her naked breasts.

Jane met Hannah's gaze, shocked and strangely angry at the hunger in the younger woman's eyes. She thought of their first night together, the way they'd held each other's gaze as they learned each other's bodies, neither wanting to break away. Their bond was no weaker now. They stared into one another's eyes while Jane got finger fucked by her sub's bully.

"You need a real woman to fuck you" Vickie growled, snaking kisses up Jane's neck, and the switch knew it was true.

Jane's guilt melted in the heat of Vickie's caress. The woman's hands were strong, rough, confident. The Domme knew her body as only a woman could. She had no trouble finding Jane's g-spot, and no compunction using it to summon the switch's inner slut. All at once, Jane felt a prideful anger rise up inside her. She'd been denied her submissive side for far too long. All those nights Hannah laid beneath her, supine and worshipful, suddenly seemed like selfishness.

She deserved to get fucked right.

Hannah stared into her cheating lover's eyes, motionless as a rabbit in the headlights. When she tried to look away, her gaze was filled with the roundness of Vickie's backside. Both girls were thicc, and Hannah wondered if her chastity belt could get any tighter. As if answering the query, she felt a familiar wetness against her thigh. Her clit throbbed as the full bodied Domme kissed her way across her girlfriend's big tits, making glancing contact with the chastity key that dangled there. A knot formed in the young trans woman's stomach, though whether it was fear or something else she couldn't say.

Jane looked down at Hannah, waves of submissive pleasure that pulsing from her clit and mingling with the swells of dominant anger emanating from her soul. Her smile curled into a snarl as she commanded:

"Get over here. No, on your knees. I want you to crawl to us.Slowly."

Hannah dropped down on trembling legs, instantly going from the tallest woman in the room to the shortest. She splayed her hands on the ground and began pawing her way towards the couple, the chastity beltclinking between her legs. All the while Jane's eyes never wavered from her sub, her supplicant, the betrayer she'd betrayed.

Vickie reached out with uncanny prescience and grabbed a handful of the younger woman's hair, kissing Jane on the lips as she forced Hannah's face between her girlfriend's legs.

"Taste her" Vickie ordered "Taste how much she wants me. How badly she needs a real woman."

Hannah felt dizzy as she obeyed, Jane's juices ripe on her lips. She'd never felt her girlfriend's pussy this wet before, and defeat flooded through her like a waterfall. Above her, Jane was pulling off the Domme's top. Her greedy eyes were no longer on the sub, but instead absorbed with Vickie's curves. She placed a hand between the blonde's legs.

"I want to eat you." Jane gasped between moans.

"Do it. But I don't want your hungry pussy distracting you." Turning to Hannah, Vickie commanded "Lie down on the floor like the doormat you are. Not like that, idiot. Face up."

Vickie hiked up her skirt, revealing a neatly trimmed blonde bush and bulbous, swollen clit. It was a long time since Jane had been with a cis woman. The scent of Vickie's sex made her head swim as she lowered herself onto Hannah's face. Gingerly, looking up at the bully for approval, she stuck out her tongue and offered a few tender licks.

"Good girl. Gently. Take your time. It's been a while, hasn't it, since someone put you in your place?"

Jane moaned ayes between Vickie's legs, using her fingers to splay the blonde's lips and deliver soft, sweet kisses to her most sensitive place. She began bucking her hips as she worshipped the Domme, callously grinding herself into her sub's face, not caring how she smeared the trans woman's long practised makeup.

Vickie held Jane's hair, roughly clitfucking the horny switch's mouth. Jane did the same to the girl between her legs. The head cheerleader felt the hot thrill of dominance course through her veins as the women submitted beneath her. As she bucked her way to climax, she growled "Don't go anywhere." Then she was on her feet, taking a moment to ruffle the redhead's hair with uncharacteristic playfulness before leaving the room.

For a moment, they were alone. Jane leant back a little, enjoying the tender feel of her girlfriend's tongue between her legs. "Are you OK?" She asked, stroking the younger woman's hair. Hannah said nothing, but her eyes were warm and oddly grateful. Jane reached back and toyed with her girlfriend's chastity cage, a bright smile on her lips.

Jane rode the sub's face for a minute, closing her eyes to better enjoy the sweet caress of the brunette's mouth. She didn't hear the door. Instead, the first she knew of Vickie's return was the head cheerleader's hand on the back of her head. Her eyes flicked open, revealing a huge, dark strapon bouncing a quarter inch from her mouth.

"Open" Vickie didn't wait for a response, but pushed forward, forcing the strapon into her mouth before she could say a word. Jane looked up at her new Mommy with a mix of hate and lust in her eyes. Then she resumed grinding herself into Hannah's face with renewed intensity, as if paying forward Vickie's roughness. She bounced up and down on Hannah's tongue, timing the rhythms with the bobbing of her head, keeping eye contact with the blonde as she teased the toy, giving the inanimate plastic the best blow job of her life.

"That's it bitch. Get it nice and wet. I know that sissy between your legs never put anything this big in you, even back when it still knew how to fuck." Jane wanted to defend her girlfriend, but she could hardly deny it. Hannah's performance of masculinity was never in line for an Oscar, even before she was on titty skittles. Vickie was twice the man 'Hank' had ever been. The feel of Vickie's powerful hips pushing the toy deep into Jane's mouth overpowered her senses. As her eyes rolled back in her head she felt the weight of decision slip in her stomach. The switch relinquished her silent defence of the woman she loved, choosing instead to gag obediently on Vickie's fat cock.

She'll forgive me Jane thought, barely caring if it was true.

The blonde tightened her grip and slowly, forcefully pushed forward. There was no chance of getting the whole thing down the poor girl's throat, but Vickie had something to prove. Once she was choking on it, the glint of tears forming in her eyes, Vickie reached forward and took hold of Jane's necklace. The two made eye contact for a moment. Seeing only surrender in the switch's baby blues, Vickie pulled the chain forward, transferring the chastity key from Jane's neck to the base of her thick strap.

"I'll take good care of both of you." Vickie's strong, gentle grip let Jane believe it was true. Hannah stared up with eyes like saucers at what was dangling from Vickie's cock. Part of her wanted to scream, to beg Jane to defend her from the bully who had just stolen the key to her very soul. But a greater part knew there was no use fighting the wetness between Jane's legs, or the throbbing need between her own. "Good girl" the head cheerleader purred as she withdrew from Jane's drooling mouth. The switch stared up with grateful eyes and let out a small whimper. Smiling, Vickie bent the dildo to one side and let it spring back, knocking the spittle from Jane's cheeks with a wet smack. "Turn around."

She knew at once what the Domme wanted. Her clit throbbed with anticipation against Hannah's tongue. The sub barely had a chance to grab a breath as Jane shifted positions. The sub's eyes widened as her bully's heavy, dark strapon pushed her tongue out of the way, taking over the job of teasing her girlfriend's desperate clit.

"You like that, don't you whore?" Jane moaned incoherently in response, pleading for the Domme's strap, but Vickie made her work for it "Sorry honey? I didn't quite catch that?"

"Please" Jane wailed, when she could finally form words "Please fuck me!"

Vickie tutted.

"I don't know. How's your little girlfriend feel about that? Itis supposed to be her job, after all."

"Fuck how she feels" Hannah stopped licking for half a moment, shocked by Jane's aggression. Then she continued with renewed gusto whilst the woman she loved berated her "She can't fuck me. She freezes up like a uselessbitch before she can even stick it in." Vickie smiled to herself. Below, salty tears leaked from Hannah's eyes and the tip of her locked clit.

"This is how a real woman fucks." With practised confidence, Vickie grabbed the toy by the hilt and moved the tip to Jane's opening. She teased the redhead's hole for a moment. Then she slipped inside with a quickness that would have been rough if Jane's pussy weren't already slick with need. Vickie teased Jane's g-spot with the phallus's mushroom head, grinding slowly against that intense, sweet place and drinking the switch's moans like nectar. Jane's thighs shuddered against Hannah's cheeks, the redhead's body spasming with a pleasure the sub could never have given her. "Suck her clit while I fuck her" Vickie ordered and Hannah obeyed, meek with awe.

Vickie's slow, rhythmic strokes hit Jane's pussy in all the right places. She took her time, savouring the high of owning the two girls beneath her. Whenever she sensed Jane was close she changed pace, just a little, keeping her at the precipice, reading the woman's body like Braille. She edged the girl over and over without mercy, sneering as she begged, till Jane was nothing but trembling, whimpering mess of need.

Sweat poured down Jane's back, matting her long red hair to her skin. Over the high note of her lust she could hear the head cheerleader's taunts "Tell me how much you want me. How much you need me. Tell that failed male between your legs how much better I am."

"You're better ohgod you're giving it to me so much better than she ever did oh my god OH MY GODfuck me Vickieplease fuck me!"

Vickie savoured the moment, then moved in for the kill.

"Tell me 'cis girls do it better'."

The gyrations of Jane's hips slowed as her principles fought her desire. Sensing the girl's reluctance, Vickie stopped, pulling out all but the tip. The promise of regret. Desperation welled up in the switch. For a long moment she fought the urge to submit. Then the dam burst.

"Ci- cis girls do it better." The head cheerleader didn't hold back, thrusting deeper and harder than she ever had before. "Ohfuck! Cis girls do it better!" Feeling the climax build inside her, Jane grabbed her sub's swollen balls and squeezed hard. Anything to relieve the pressure. With Hannah kissing her clit and Vickie pounding her dripping pussy, Jane slammed into a mind-shattering orgasm. "Cis girls do it better!" She screamed as she squirted for the first time in her life. Vickie grabbed Jane's hips to lift her up a little, ensuring she soaked the weeping trans girl's face.

At last Vickie pulled out, taking a moment to wipe Jane's wetness back and forth across Hannah's mouth. The switch collapsed on top of her defeated lover, shaking and gasping for breath.

Vickie removed the dripping key from around the base of the dildo and lifted it around her neck. It hung there like a medal as she smiled down at her breathless conquests. Alone of the three women, she didn't wonder what would happen next.