Cis Girls Do It Better Pt. 01

Story Info
Jane wants more than Hannah can give.
1.3k words
4.42
13.9k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Note

This story explores themes of transfeminine anxiety around sex which may make some readers feel uncomfortable. For the record, the author is a trans woman.

Part 1: Switch Off

"Please!" Hannah begged, trembling beneath Jane's touch.

"What's in it for me?" Jane grinned, her finger tracing the outline of her girlfriend's cage.

"I'll be good for you, I promise. So good. Such a good girl for you?" She knew it wasn't enough.

"Of course you will, sweetie. You always are. I needn't release you for that. In fact, if anything, you're a littleless obedient when I let you cum." The younger woman shuddered in Jane's arms, but she couldn't deny it. Jane ran her hand through Hannah's hair, toying with her chestnut locks. "Perhaps I could show you a little mercy. If..." she let the word linger, savouring the desperation in the girl's eyes "... you fuck me."

Hannah's body locked up like a vice.

"I don't... that's not a part I..."

"Shhhh, little one. I know. We don't use this any more." Jane tapped playfully at the cage, relishing how it made her girlfriend blush. She reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a long, purple strapon. Hannah melted in Jane's arms. "You're always so worried about being a 'real' lesbian. Well, here's your chance."

Jane helped her girlfriend step into the harness. The process made Hannah feel oddly childlike, pushing her to the edge of subspace.

"Stay with me" the Domme ordered "I want you all the way up tonight. Above me, even."

Hannah knew Jane was a switch. Before her transition, Hannah had even played the top at times, though it always felt like an act. But maybe being in charge wouldn't seem so alien now she was her true self?

The purple strapon sat neatly above her pink cage. Something about the sight of the curved dick standing proud between her legs whilst her clit was locked between them made Hannah want to giggle.

"Something funny?" Jane asked. The sub hid her smirk as her girlfriend climbed onto the bed. The Domme's fuller figure had always excited Hannah, and seeing her thickness from behind made the taller, skinnier trans girl's clit twitch in its prison. She was suddenly overcome with the need to please. The phrase 'service top' flashed, unbidden, through her mind.

Hannah shifted awkwardly behind her lover, feeling at once too big and too small for the position. Her fumbling fingers found Jane's opening, but couldn't match it with the toy's tip. As much as she hated it, at least her dick had nerves. The strapon made her feel blind. With a silent sigh, Jane reached between her legs and nudged the dildo into position.

"Fuck me." Jane demanded. Slowly, almost apologetically, Hannah slipped inside, her breath catching in her throat.

"Am I too deep? I'm sorry. I don't want to h- to hurt you." Jane rolled her eyes. Wordlessly, the redhead wriggled backwards onto the dildo, filling herself. Hannah fought the urge to pull out.

"Fuck. Me." Jane's voice was thick with need, but not a trace of submission, merely its promise. Hannah rolled her hips, fighting the tightness in her chest. She moved one hand to the small of Jane's back and tried to find a rhythm. "Harder!" Jane commanded "Deeper!" Orders, not requests.

Hannah stopped.

"I'm sorry, I... I..." Hannah's eyes were misting up. It just felt wrong. Disrespectful, even in obedience. For so long, subspace had been her inner life. Submissive wasn't a role she played any more. It was a part of her. She'd delighted in serving Jane, in following her orders. To top her Goddess now felt like blasphemy.

Jane dismounted and turned to face her sub. She drank in the sight of the pretty, slender trans woman she owned - her small, pointed tits, the thin, shy curve of her red painted lips. Jane's hunger bordered on wrath. The two were knelt now, facing one another, almost equals, if only in position. In a swift movement, Jane grabbed the tenderness between her lover's legs.

"On your back" Jane said, squeezing Hannah's balls just hard enough to make it a command. Hannah quickly made herself supine. Without relinquishing her grasp, Jane climbed on top, then moved her hand to her sub's throat. Forgiveness mingled with frustration in her eyes. "It's OK. It's not your fault. You're all bottom, I should have known that. Perhaps you always were" she sighed, filling herself and beginning to ride "still, I had to try."

Hannah would have apologised if she'd had the breath to speak. She remembered the silent safeword -- three sharp taps -- but she had no desire to use it. Instead, she focused on the key, glinting in the evening light as it bounced between Jane's ripe tits. She hoped against hope it might be used tonight.

"Don't move" Jane snapped when Hannah tried to cycle her hips in rhythm with Jane's own. Hannah lay motionless, feeling as much a toy as the dildo between her legs. Jane was strong, athletic from the cheer team, and she rode Hannah hard. The sub was sure she would have cum if the dick had been her own. For a moment, she thought she'd do so anyway, and clenched her muscles to resist.

No.

Never without Jane's permission.

The Domme let out a moan that was close to a roar as she came, pairing the high of her climax with three sharp slaps to Hannah's face. Then she fell upon the sub's lips with a kiss so passionate the sub felt wetness between her legs. At last Jane rolled off her, red faced and exhausted, and held her lover close.

Hannah planted kisses across Jane's breasts, an act of thanks as much as worship. She paused as she arrived at the key nestling between them. She kissed it three times, eyes cast upwards in supplication.

"But you didn't fuck me, little one."

"I know but... please? Please can I cum?"

Jane's smile sent a shiver down Hannah's spine.

"OK princess. If that's what you want." She deftly took the strap off of Hannah and pulled it onto herself, asking only a little help from the younger woman in tightening the harness. Jane had cum hard riding it, and she decided her own juices were lube enough.

Fear mingled with longing in Hannah's eyes, and Jane drank it in like nectar. She laid a single finger on the sub's lips, then forced her legs into the air and pushed in. She laid her strong hands on her girlfriend's waist, holding her tight in position as she filled Hannah to the hilt.

"This is how I like to get fucked."

Hannah moaned as Jane pulled all the way out and thrust in deep. There was a callousness to how she used the strap. Usually she was so gentle, but tonight's fucking was fierce and relentless, as much punishment as reward.

"Please, Miss, I'm gonna- oh god-"

Jane's grin grew wider. She'd found just the spot, and she wasn't going to show an inch of mercy.

"It's ok princess. Cum for me." Jane commanded, holding her firm.

With that she slammed deep into her lover and watched the girl bite her lip. There were tears in her eyes as she came in her cage. With the orgasm still rippling through the younger girl's body, Jane planted a dozen tiny kisses on her forehead. Then she lay on top of her, kissing her mouth as they both basked in the afterglow.

"I love you" they both whispered at once, giggling at the coincidence, before joining their lips again.

"Are you OK, my little rose?" Jane asked when the kissing was done, and Hannah nodded vigorously. "You're enough for me. This is enough."

Jane wondered who she was trying to convince.

They held each other through the long hours of the night, the key nestled snugly between Jane's sleeping breasts.