Citizen Kane Pt. 05

Story Info
Wolfman Kane fights with the gladiators.
1.6k words
4.13
1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THROUGH a window in time, Wolfman Kane entered the turbulent world of the Roman Empire. He wanted to pit his skills against the gladiators. He was an expert swordsman, but it was in the wrestling ring that he found his talents tested.

Kane, half man half dog, declined to use his special powers against opponents. He would stand or fall on his merits as a human athlete. He had long felt attached to Rome because of the city's mythical origins in the legend of Romulus and Remus. Now his new home would be at the villa of Lavinia, autocratic wife of Senator Titus Maximus.

Rome was crumbling under the brutal reign of Emperor Caligula. War and monstrous extravagance had emptied the coffers, so the mad ruler introduced harsh taxes. He had other revenue streams. The savage games in the city's amphitheaters were popular. So too the brothels where he pimped the loveliest wives of senators he despised. Among these beauties was Lavinia who was forced into prostitution every Friday when her husband was away collecting taxes.

Lavinia was a favorite among Rome's wealthy elite. She would perform at orgies. Her couplings with black slaves were especially applauded. Lavinia burned with hatred of men. She plotted revenge.

When her husband was banished to the northern plains because of his opposition to some of Caligula's extreme policies, Lavinia gladly left Rome and set up her own fiefdom. With Titus Maximum frequently away, she organized gladiator games where only women were allowed as spectators. They howled and screamed their way through countless contests between naked muscular warriors. The women were allowed to masturbate, but they had to remain fully clothed under pain of torture.

Many of the men were homosexual. They slept together in cells beneath the arena. Kane watched them have sex but did not join in. He was fully focused on training for what was to be top billing at the next games.

His opponent would be the giant Nubian Lothar, undefeated in scores of bloody battles. The night before the games, Lavinia ordered Lothar to be brought to her chambers. She reclined on her couch and watched while maids played with the dark warrior's genitals. When he was thoroughly aroused, Lavinia ordered soldiers to bring Kane to her in chains.

He had been drugged and limply submitted to the show. Lothar buggered him time and again while Lavinia pranced around the writhing pair. She planned eventually to have the Nubian castrated and his roasted testes served on skewers at her next banquet. But for the moment, he was usefully employed in her troupe of entertainers.

Maids of the court were allowed to watch the black giant abusing Kane. Also there was the Dwarf With No Name, constantly at his mistress's side. The Dwarf was the only man allowed to touch her. At her command, he would pleasure her with his tongue. Straying beyond this would bring a slow and painful death.

In the flickering light of oil lamps, Kane's torment drew murmurs of approval. Until the performance ended when Lothar emptied into him and the Dwarf's educated tongue brought Lavinia to sweet release.

At noon next day, both men were bathed and shaved by women slaves. No body hair remained. They were smeared in oil to make getting a grip harder.

A huge roar greeted their arrival in the arena. From her gilded throne, Lavinia signaled them to drop their loincloths and stand naked before her. There were gasps as the spectators feasted their eyes on two massive cocks.

In keeping with Roman worship of the phallus, giant carved images of male genitalia ringed the arena.

Lavinia held a gold-tipped cane. When she struck her left palm with it, the fight would begin. It was not a fight to the death but no holds were barred. Kicking, punching, eye gouging were all allowed. Victory would be by submission when the defeated gladiator could no longer stand the pain and surrendered.

Kane and Lothar circled each other. Kane, the memory of his assault by Lothar fresh in his mind, was giving away four inches in height and two stone in weight. His strategy would be to use his anger, speed and agility against the Nubian's awesome strength.

Lothar slipped through Kane's guard and cracked him on the jaw. It brought the Wolfman down to his knees. At that moment, a dust storm swirled up from the Sahara.

A light dusting of red sand coated everything. Women in the crowd choked and covered their heads. Lavinia called for wine to wet her parched throat. Lying on his back under her throne, the Dwarf sensed that she was on edge and he would soon feel the brunt of her nervous energy.

The nameless midget's role was to pleasure his mistress as the battle unfolded in the arena below. When Lavinia's excitement reached fever pitch, her juice would drip down onto his face. He would raise his head and lick between her legs.

The Dwarf, naked from the waist down, protruded from under Lavinia's robes. At times she would lash his erection with her cane.

As the dust storm passed, Lothar and Kane sweated and strained. Lothar ducked and grabbed Kane in a headlock. He dragged Kane around the arena, displaying his opponent's genitalia to the crowd. A bold few leapt out and slapped Kane's buttocks. Then, just for a moment, Lothar shifted his hold and Kane struck.

He barged at the ebony giant, knocking him off balance. And as Lothar fell, Kane grabbed between his legs and seized the big man's testicles. He held them in the palm of his hand, encircled in a vice between finger and thumb. He squeezed and twisted and stretched. Lothar bellowed in pain. The crowd howled.

For five agonizing minutes, or was it 10, Kane crushed Lothar's sweating nuts in his hand. Both men, overwhelmed by the heat and excitement of the arena, were fully erect. Women masturbated under their robes. Lavinia thrilled at the drama and lashed the Dwarf's hard-on with her cane.

Lothar could take no more. He gave a deep groan and thumped the ground three times in submission. And as Kane released him, he shot five powerful jets into the air and his semen pooled in the dust. It was the final act of humiliation and defeat.

That night, Lavinia decided to reward the victor with her personal favors. Two soldiers ushered him to her chambers to receive food and wine. Kane had other plans. But he bided his time.

Lavinia dismissed the guards and lay back on her couch. Her pendulous breasts were bare. She flicked her robe aside so that her her glistening sex was exposed. With an imperious gesture, she beckoned Kane to attend her. He hand snaked between his legs and grasped his balls. They lay like ripe plums in the palm of her hand and she caressed them, stretched them.

He loved that aching moment of quivering tension before the cock went in, when every fiber of his iron rod was charged with electricity, when his fully-loaded balls were swollen and hot with desire. Kane loomed over the noblewoman.

He wound her blonde braids in his hand and his leaking cockhead lightly brushed her lips. "I need a moment to get wine," he whispered.

Suddenly, by pre-arrangement with Kane, the Dwarf slipped into the nearby guardroom. Catching the soldiers by surprise, he kicked away their legs as Kane clubbed them unconscious.

Kane and the Dwarf returned to Lavinia's chambers.

He growled and bared his fangs. She screamed as he pinned her to her couch. Now it was the turn of the nameless midget to avenge years of violence and humiliation at the hands of his cruel mistress..

The Dwarf perched on the couch and smiled up at Lavinia. She raged: "You disloyal little runt, you dare to betray me after all I have done for you."

He laughed. "Listen, Your Majesty, you have done nothing for me. I have been your slave. I have seen your cunt upside down and inside out. Truly, it flows like the Tiber and like the Tiber, it smells like a sewer."

She reddened and howled: "By the nine Gods, you will pay for your insolence, runt."

The Dwarf chortled: "Suck my dick, mother. We are the masters now. That's it, Wolfie, hold her nice and tight while I screw her ass. How does that feel, My Queen? Like a serpent sliding into its burrow."

Nobody knew the Dwarf's age. His skin was starting to look reptilian. At birth his Thracian mother had named him Tucker, but it was dropped as inappropriate when it became clear that the little fellow wasn't all that stupid.

Now he licked Lavinia's sandaled feet and pawed her golden body. Kane fucked her face as the Dwarf rammed her rear end. When it was over, Lavinia's green eyes blazed with hate. She told Kane: "All men are evil but your death will make you less of a man and therefore a bit less evil."

Kane, she said, would be bound naked to a wooden frame. His balls would be tied with a leather thong attached to weights. They would gradually be stretched until they nearly hung to the floor where they would be immersed in a bowl of boiling oil. Within 30 minutes the flesh of the sac would melt away. As the testes boiled, a red hot poker would be inserted in Kane's anus. Removed, reheated and reinserted. Death would come slowly.

Lavinia turned to the Dwarf. "As for you. You will drink my piss. After three days of being deprived of any other liquid, you will swill it down like nectar of the gods. Then you will burn on a spit with the swine."

Kane said nothing. In his mind's eye he foresaw Lavinia's approaching painful death at the hands of barbarian invaders. Kane escorted the Dwarf to a river barge which would take him to safety and freedom. Then the Wolfman spirited himself away to another time and place.