Civic Experiment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OK, roll around in your piss' Tyler as he had since the experiment began doing as he was ordered within a few seconds. He felt utterly humiliated.

Zac was laughing pretty hard and he twirled him on to his back and spat in his face. He was now lying in mud and his own piss. 'You're a filthy boi' he stuck his mud covered toe into Tyler's mouth and he tried to spit it out but couldn't.

Tyler's chest and upper legs is now the only thing not covered in mud. Zac told him to get on his chest as he did he gave five hard slaps to his ass that stung more than anything else. 'OK let's continue walking', they continued for about 30mins Tyler's knees are getting very sore. Zac had decided that he had had enough.

'OK you earned a break lets go back'

They got back to the building and Tyler was covered in mud. OK stand there hands on head. He took out the hose and started to hose down Tyler. The water was fast and extremely cold, Tyler could barely breath. He didn't dare say a word though. He felt like an animal being cleaned by its owner.

When he was finished Zac said good boi which actually made Tyler feel pretty good. Zac made the water warm and filled up a bucket he walked over sat down and told Tyler to clean his feet. He hated washing his feet like most things Zac had made him do but he was just relieved that he wasn't licking the mud off.

He washed his shins and ankles and then moved on to his feet he was surprised by how smooth they were. Zac felt relaxed he could see through the window the money had gone up another couple of grand and felt even better he started to notice his dick was beginning to stir a little bit. 'Come on hurry up man'

They re- entered the apartment and Zac ordered Tyler to cook some food for them both. Tyler didn't realise how hungry he was before he started to chop onions for some pasta. Zac watched TV and flicked through the Ipad as his slave cooked him his meal.

Tyler brought two bowls of pasta and offered one to Zac. He went to sit beside his friend but was told to sit on the floor. He did so and didn't really care. He was so hungry all he wanted to do was eat, feeling humiliated could wait.

'Look at the screen and the money Tyler' Zac said softly.

Tyler did so as he was eating. He noticed the money going down slowly and was confused.

'You see I'm not such a bad guy. It says if you are given food you will enjoy the money will go down. But I thought you deserved a nice meal for all the money you earned us. It's worth it and we can always replenish what we lose' as Zac said this he rubbed his friend's long hair like a dog.

'What does it say I should be eating' Tyler asked.

'Slave slop, but don't worry unless you piss me off I am not going to do that. You have done well boi'. This made Tyler feel very proud and also a lot happier with his current situation. The money though falling was now at $117,567. This was the first time he was happy with his friend in days.

Tyler cleaned up and they watched more TV and played video games for a few hours. The hours passed by but Zac didn't do anything more to Tyler who he thought looked tired. Tyler was yawning after his lack of sleep the night before.

'I was looking through the pad and found the option to give you a slave name. I think you exhibited today what your slave name should be. For the next 6 months I am going to refer to you as Filth. I think it is appropriate' Zac said while laughing.

'Lets go to your bedroom Filth' they entered Tyler's bedroom and Zac ordered his friend to lie on the bed he tied his feet and hands to each corner of the bed so he was spread eagle face up. 'No dog cage for you tonight Filth, I'll let you sleep in the your bed'

Tyler was delighted he was getting to go asleep in a much more comfortable position. Even with his hands and arms tied he felt he could get comfortable. It also meant he was finished for the day. It was only 6 PM but Tyler felt exhausted.

To his horror Zac came back in with an electric razor, cream and a blade. 'What are you going to do Sir?' Zac smiled only men can have body hair. 'OK man let me go and I'll shave myself' Zac just grinned

'it's much more humiliating to have someone else do it, don't you agree Filth'.

He used the electric razor to shave his pubes, armpits and legs. Then lathered him up completely and used the blade. Tyler realized he liked the lathering up part and his dick was straining in his cage. When he was finished he untied Tyler turned him over and shaved the back of him.

He lifted him up and told him to look at his pathetic body in the mirror. Tyler couldn't even look at his body he felt abused. He pulled a chair for Tyler to sit on in front of the mirror. He taped his hands to the arms of chair and did the same with his feet. He walked behind him and slowly caressed his long hair.

'I know how much you love your long hair, how often you would wash it. I was, I must admit very jealous of it. It just shines better than mine' Tyler felt a shudder go down his spine. He feared what was about to come.

'Please no Sir, please don't do this' Tyler pleaded before Zac had even threatened anything. Zac picked up the torn boxers once more and shoved them into Tyler's mouth and put some tape over it keeping them in place.

'Shhh, it won't take long.' Zac said while running his finger down Tyler's face ever so gently. He picked up the electric razor and walked in front of Tyler. He sat on Tyler's lap straddling him. The pressure on Tyler's cage felt good under Zac's weight. He so needed to cum.

Zac brought the razor to to the front of Tyler's head and ran it upward. Tyler could feel the heat of the razor as it ran through his hair. He noticed clumps of hair falling onto his smooth chest. He couldn't believe what was happening. It took him years to get his hair just right.

More and more clumps of hair fell from Tyler's head. Zac got of his lap and moved around behind him. Tyler could now see his reflection in the mirror. The centre of his head was now shaved leaving long hair either side. Zac continued to shave him from behind.

Tyler now had a perfect view as ball after ball of hair fell to the ground. He felt like crying but didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Zac continued until Tyler now had a skinhead. He hated the look of his head shaved. There was nothing he could do about it now though.

'Will we shave your eyebrows.' Zac teased and Tyler frantically shook his head. 'Don't worry I won't do that.' Zac left the room leaving Tyler to look at himself in the mirror. His body was completely smooth and his hair was now gone. Zac returned with a huge smile on his face.

'You won't believe this but that just made us $1,000. And you know Filth it will grow back in a year, we will be on some beach in South America outside our rented villa and we will know this was worth it. Just wait and see'

Tyler promised himself in that moment that when this was over he would take his half of the money and never see Zac again. Zac undid the tape around his arms and Legs and lifted him up. Tyler was standing naked in a pile of his own hair, completely devoid of any body hair.

Zac tied his hands behind his back and said that's enough for tonight good night and pushed him onto his bed. He turned the light out and left the room leaving Tyler uncomfortable and utterly humiliated. How could Zac shave his head like that he thought as he tried to sleep still gagged with the underwear.

'Get some sleep you will need it Filth'

12