Gail and Louise

Story Info
Enslaved lesbian lovers navigate one of them being freed.
20.2k words
4.85
14.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

Gail and Louise

Avicia

***

This stand-alone single-chapter story is a spin-off from Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover part 12. You do not need to have read VSNL to enjoy this. A brief recap of VSNL is provided before Part 1.

This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories and the 34th Amendment that relegalised slavery created by Carl Bradford. Justin Bellefleur appears courtesy of ZZChromosome. If you are offended by slavery stories, please do not read this and keep looking for something you will enjoy.

Minor parts of this story are non-consensual/reluctant. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Many thanks to ZZChromosome, Carl Bradford, and MrSmith27 for their editorial help. Any remaining problems in the text are entirely mine.

Note: I use UK English spelling and vocabulary.

***

Recap: Alan Petersen owns an engineering company; his sister Diana is the Director of HR and is in charge of buying corporate slaves. Alan's wife died two years ago, leaving him to raise two young girls, so Diana bought him a slave nanny, Rocio, who was also a virgin; she chose Rocio based on Alan's Instagram account of girls he liked. Diana owned Rocio directly, not the company. Alan fell in love with Rocio and wanted to marry her. Diana made him serve two weeks as her slave to get permission.

He agreed only if she later served two weeks as his slave to ensure she played fairly. While he was a slave, the Governor of Oklahoma pardoned Rocio as part of an amnesty aimed at prosecutorial misconduct, and she was released from her criminal enslavement. They quickly got married. At the bachelor and bachelorette parties, two beautiful corporate slaves, Gail and Louise, serviced the guests, who were thrilled to use the Prime-graded orally-talented sluts.

***

Part 1

Gail sat in her dismal cubicle, far from any window, on the penultimate Friday before her manumission. She'd finished her work for the week and was daydreaming about sex with her girlfriend, Louise. The company's corporate slaves got every Sunday off, and the two women spent much of the day making love in the scant privacy of Gail's slave crate. She dreamed of the soft creamy feel of Louise's soft lips, how her nipples were responsive under Gail's thumbs, and the sweet, musky flower between her legs. She could lovingly dine at that Y for hours. Time was a fluid construct in the clockless slave kennels, but she thought the longest she'd ever gone down on Louise was two hours straight, bringing her to orgasm six times.

It was easy to daydream at her desk since, despite having a degree in Psychology with a minor in Psychiatry, the work allotted to her as a corporate slave was primarily menial office work. At the slave auction, it was her 3.8 GPA in psychology that initially brought Gail to the company's attention, but what cinched the deal was that the CEO's sister, Diana, was the proxy buyer, and Gail was precisely what she was looking for in a sex slave: a Prime-graded, blue-eyed, black-haired girl with curvy Mediterranean looks.

Petersen Enterprise's corporate slaves could be reserved by any qualifying employee overnight Monday to Friday and Saturday evenings until midnight. Slaves got Sundays off to recuperate. Diana had ostensibly bought Gail to fill a job in Corporate Relations, but everyone soon knew the real reason when she promptly reserved Gail in advance one night a week for the entire four years of her indenture.

Yesterday Gail had been pleasantly shocked when the CEO and his young wife, Rocio, reserved her and took her to dinner at a French restaurant. On top of that, they offered her a golden opportunity after she was manumitted to help reform the conditions under which the corporate slaves were kept, a job she gratefully accepted.

Alan also asked her to help him design Diana's two weeks as his FINO slave. (A Free-In-Name-Only slave is a free person who is legally obligated to act as if they were a slave for the duration of the contract). Diana's FINO experience was intended to teach her to be more compassionate towards the corporate slaves she purchased and oversaw.

Gail's reverie was broken by an email with her name in the subject line. The email that caught her eye had been sent by the CEO's sister, Diana Peterson. It had been sent to every single employee who had reserved Gail for a night during her four years of service; she counted over 100 names on the list and blushed.

Dear Colleagues,

At some point in the last four years, you reserved Gail Yardley as your slave for a night. This is a reminder that she will be manumitted next Saturday and will become a fellow employee and co-worker here at Petersen Enterprises the following Monday.

Our company expects that in light of her impending change of status, you will treat her in a way conducive to a respectful working relationship with a colleague. The company's further expectation is that there will be no mention of her previous legal status as corporate property after Friday.

As a reminder, Petersen Enterprises has a zero-tolerance policy for sexual harassment. In particular, it explicitly protects former slaves from having their past brought up and used against them. The same corporate policy requires that because she will be an employee, any naked photos or videos of her are permanently deleted and must not be used to harm her.

Diana Petersen

pp Alan Petersen, CEO

Gail gawped at the letter: Diana was being unusually thoughtful. She then realized she'd be an employee and an equal to Diana in a few days and deserved the courtesy. Still, it was nice of her to send it.

Gail made her way to the slaves' common room to await whoever had reserved her for the night. While she waited, she checked her sign-out sheet. Her Thursday reservation had been cancelled, and Diana had reserved her instead. She checked the sign-out sheet for her best friend, Louise, to see that she'd also been reserved by Diana.

On Monday, she'd been reserved by Jeff, a sweet nerdy guy who was hopelessly in love with her; he was lonely and wanted to believe he had a girlfriend for an evening. He'd never even been naked with her, still less had sex. On Tuesday, it was her favourite Lesbian couple, Anne and Katherine, who always took care of her needs too. And on Wednesday, it was a female IT specialist, Avicia, whom she'd not previously met. That left Thursday with Diana and Louise. Her parents would collect her from work on Friday night so they could take her to be manumitted at 9 am Saturday at the Department of Agriculture's Office of Slave Affairs.

***

Gail and Louise had become inseparable since Gail took the scared, newly enslaved Louise under her wing after Louise was purchased by the company three years ago. Louise had been shy, sexually inexperienced with men, and utterly unprepared for the rigours of life as a slave.

She had been enslaved for studying a degree she was interested in rather than one that earned a good salary. After getting a Bachelor's in Viticulture and Oenology at UC Davis, she lost her job as a sommelier in an expensive restaurant when many people switched to smartphone apps to select the best wine paring. Unable to pay her monthly college loan on time, she had been enslaved for five years and still had two years left to serve on her indenture. She'd been bought to work in corporate hospitality, where they enjoyed flirting with a pretty slave knowledgeable about wine.

One night, Louise had been signed out by an executive for a party he was hosting. One of the guests was a wealthy restauranteur whose establishments used naked slave waitresses who could be fondled whenever they were not carrying food or drinks. Having Slave waitresses meant the patrons didn't leave the customary 20% tip. If the guests were delighted with the slave girl, they put a smaller sum of cash in her peculium. He lamented that if he'd known Louise was for sale, having such a beautiful naked sommelier would have been the icing on the cake.

On Sunday morning, in the kennels, Louise was despondent that she would lose her best friend and lover after Gail was manumitted, and she didn't know if Gail would still want her after two years apart. The two girls invariably comforted each other every Sunday with oral sex. Gail grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her into the non-existent privacy of her slave crate.

The slave crates were modelled on large dog crates and were 6' deep, 24" wide, and 30" high (1.8m by 60cm by 75cm); they were not quite large enough for one girl to sit at the end with her legs open and the other girl to lie comfortably between her legs to eat her out as the tall raised sill of the door got in the way.

"Louise, please don't worry, I will have lunch with you every month during my business trips, and I will try to get promoted to Director so I can reserve you when I visit. Let me hold you, sweetie. I'll lie down, and you can lie on top for me to cuddle up."

"I need a long cuddle; I need to feel sufficiently close to you to believe you'll still want me when I'm freed in two years."

The naked girls lay together with Louise on top. She buried her head against one of Gail's C-cup breasts and sighed; she slowly caressed the other breast. The calorie-restricted diet that slaves lived on and mandatory slave yoga every morning had kept Gail's breasts delightfully firm and perky; Louise always felt comforted when she played with them. Louise took one of the moderately sized dark brown areolae into her mouth and suckled like a baby drawing comfort, making Gail giggle.

Gail gently ran her hands over Louise's back and cute, curvy butt; from the rear, her figure was sheer perfection. Gail often wished she could see Louise in apple-bottomed jeans, but apart from their uniform scrubs, slaves had no access to clothing other than what their sex clients gifted them for evening wear. If she ever got to reserve Louise as her slave for the night, she would gift her the sexiest pair of jeans she could find.

Gail cooed and murmured sweet nothings into her recumbent lover's ear for the best part of an hour until Louise's panic ebbed, and the warmth of intimacy from the oxytocin released by their skin contact made her ready for more intimacy.

Louise clambered up, rested her weight on her elbows, and gazed into her best friend's face. Because life as a slave was so uncertain, she'd never found the courage to express the feelings that filled her heart. She knew she was in love with Gail, and time was running out to tell her.

"It's OK, my love; I am your safe place. You can say it." Gail offered.

Louise took a deep breath then the words tumbled out quickly before she lost courage.

"Gail, I've been in love with you since the beginning. Three years of living with you and having sex every Sunday and sometimes midweek at Diana's house has been bliss. No girlfriend ever understood my submissiveness as you do, that I am a sensual sub, not a BDSM sub. I'm not into clamps and bondage; I want to worship my lover and be owned by her. You are a sensual domme and understand what I need to feel safe and loved. You are my soulmate, my other half. Please don't break my heart when you leave."

Louise momentarily panicked, thinking she'd said too much, until Gail raised her head, and their lips sensuously brushed together. She melted into that kiss, delighting in Gail's soft lips, lovingly exploring every square millimetre of them. This was not something to be hurried; Louise hummed in pleasure as she ran the tip of her tongue under Gail's upper lip and then sucked her lip into her mouth to play with it. It was Gail's turn to sigh in pleasure.

Louise's hand found Gail's boob again and resumed caressing it and rubbing her nipple between her fingertips. Louise moved to breathe heavily into Gail's ear before kissing the erogenous zone behind it. Louise's kisses trailed down Gail's neck until she found the top curve of her wonderous breast. The perfect knowledge of Gail's most sensitive spots drew her instantly into a state of sexual bliss.

Louise kept caressing one breast as her lips kissed all around the other boob before twirling the tip of her tongue around Gail's dark nipple. Gail loved having her nipples sucked into Louise's mouth while she pursed her lips and sucked, rhythmically squeezing the nipple between her lips. It drove her wild.

It was almost impossible for a second person to turn around in the confines of a slave crate, so Louise momentarily broke contact to back out of the crate, turn around, and ease her way back in, head to toe positioning her drenched pussy over Gail's eagerly waiting mouth. She groaned in pure pleasure as the first flick of Gail's tongue ran up her engorged central slit sending shivers of pleasure undulating through her core; she was so ready for this.

Gail wanted to linger and enjoy the journey; she withdrew her tongue from where Louise ached and peppered her vulva with little kisses and tongue swirls.

"Gail, please, you know what I need. Why are you tormenting me?"

"That's not very submissive of you, is it? I'll only kiss your perineum until you beg properly."

She started well. "Mistress Gail, your worshipful pet begs to cum from her Mistress's skilful tongue. Please please me, Mistress," and then ruined it by giggling.

Gail tickled her sides, then dove into the mouth of Louise's most intimate channel, probing its tender reaches. Louise always loved having the entrance to her love canal tongued. After a while, she rocked her hips and slid down a fraction to let Gail know she wanted her slit and labia played with.

Gail explored the fragrant flower presented to her mouth; its petals were fully unfurled as Louise's labia engorged to their maximum. She inhaled the smell of her girlfriend's arousal; it was the musky scent of heaven. Gail ran her tongue around the outside of Louise's outer pussy lips and then between the inner and outer lips, playfully sucking and nipping at the inner labia to torment Louise without getting her too close. Louise squirmed her hips in protest, and Gail giggled.

She dove into Louise's slit with a vengeance, using long, firm licks right up the centre with the steady rhythm she knew Louise most enjoyed. Finally getting the stimulation she'd begged for, Louise moaned in pleasure before whimpering as the tip of Gail's tongue just reached the edge of her hot button, then retreated to lick her slit again.

"Please, Mistress, please let your pet cum."

She rocked her hips until her clit nestled directly above Gail's soft tongue. But Gail wasn't done teasing yet. She blew a loud raspberry right on her clit. Louise was about to protest, "Gai.." but realised just how much stimulation she got from the speed with which those lips vibrated against her most sensitive spot.

She giggled, "Again, Mistress, please do that again." Gail slipped two fingers inside Louise, located her G-spot, rubbed it, and blew another raspberry on her clit. It was more stimulation than she could handle in her wound-up state; she came hard over Gail's face. Louise was not a squirter, but she was already dripping wet. Any remaining parts of Gail's face that didn't already look like a glazed doughnut were now well and truly glazed. The shudders from Louise's climax rippled through her body over and over again, so Gail resumed kissing her clit and capturing it between her pursed lips, prolonging Louise's pleasure until the shuddering mess lying on top of her begged her to stop.

When Louise'd recovered enough to think clearly, she scooted out of the slave crate and climbed back in face-first. She lay on top of her lover, her weight resting on her with their boobs squished together. She admired what she'd done to Gail's face for a moment before very tenderly licking Gail's nose and every part of her face, gently lapping up her own juices as Gail luxuriated in the feeling of being pampered.

"Come here, you, it's my turn to want to cuddle. The first time I see you as a free woman, it will be to take you out to lunch or dinner as my official girlfriend. Louise, every part of me is yours. Not only am I prepared to wait two years until you are freed, but I will also spend as much time as the company permits us to have together until then." And then, for the first time ever, she said the magic words her girlfriend most wanted to hear, "Louise, I am in love with you."

***

At 6:30 pm on Thursday, Louise and Gail waited in the slaves' common room for Diana to collect them. They wore the maroon scrubs that were the uniform of the corporate slaves. The maroon scrubs offered some protection from the worst of the groping and demeaning comments so that they could get their work done. Ironically, only the mailgirls (who were all free citizens) were kept naked during office hours which was part of the mailgirl tradition.

In the slaves' minds, the mailgirls were just fantasy slaves, getting a cheap thrill from being exhibitionists, posing sexily when other employees wanted a photo of themselves with a mailgirl. Unlike the slaves, Employees were forbidden from groping the nude mailgirls.

At the end of the day, the mailgirls got dressed and went home to their friends and families, much to the envy of the slaves. But the real slaves could be sexually used in the evenings with no right to say no to any sexual act. If they were not busy doing that, they were sleeping on a hard mattress in an oversized dog crate and dreaming enviously of being a mailgirl.

Diana usually took slaves home in their scrubs, ordered them to strip at her front door, and kept them naked until they went to work in the morning. Tonight, she arrived with beautiful dark blue dresses for the two of them and matching pairs of 3" heels. Gail knew the dresses would fit as Diana had every slave's measurements on file. Something was different about tonight; Diana was making an effort to be friendly, which made Gail instantly suspicious. Diana had signed the pair out one evening a week for the three years they had been together but had never brought them such expensive outfits.

Diana had sometimes been a cruel Mistress, enjoying dominating the girls in painful and humiliating ways. She viewed slaves in a strictly utilitarian way as tools to be used to accomplish a task. For pretty blue-eyed slave girls, that task was sometimes to whimper under the sharp bite of clamps and the riding crop until Diana was fully aroused and then have her girls lick her pussy to multiple orgasms. Other frequent tasks included candle-lit baths, sucking her toes, and giving her four-hand sensual Swedish massages.

"Get changed, girls, brush your hair, and leave your scrubs here."

The puzzled girls exchanged worried glances, then quickly stripped off their scrubs where they stood (they had no underwear beyond the thong holding the sanitary pad in place to stop their dripping snatches from messing up the furniture). They zipped each other into the dresses.

"We are going to Legal Sea Foods to celebrate Gail's new job."

To the girl's surprise, Diana was in a jovial mood over dinner, which made the girls even warier. There was something that Gail desperately wanted to ask Diana while she was in a good mood, but a slave always had to be cautious since saying the wrong thing could earn strokes from the riding crop. Still, she wanted this really badly, so she threw caution to the wind.

"Mistress Diana, I have a favour to ask. I will be travelling from Tulsa to HQ monthly for the corporate kennels committee meetings. As you know, Louise and I are each other's best friends and have supported each other through many strenuous evenings at strip clubs and BDSM clubs. I'm starting as an M4 Senior Manager, so I have enough status to work on the project with others in management. But, only an M5 Director or higher can reserve a slave overnight. It would mean a lot to us if I had an exemption to reserve Louise for one evening on my monthly business trips."

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers