All Comments on 'Civil Penalty Pt. 11'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoff6 months ago

An excellent continuation x

AviciaAvicia6 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Pixie. I wrote the section that starts with Allison's POV.

Karen_48Karen_486 months ago

This is such a great story. Please keep it coming.

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

good returned to more of the original story line

EGRIEGRI6 months ago

I would assume there is another chapter as Marguerite hasn't had her revenge on the PA nor has Beth been shared with said PA and Augustus. I hate to say it but I want another chapter but I have mixed emotions about Gortmundy being the author to continue this saga. However, I am glad to see from your prior comment there was some collaboration between you and Gortmundy on this chapter. I would hate to see your work hijacked, regardless of how complimentary the intent,. These are your characters, plot and creation. Gortmundy is another excellent author. At least you get the five star rating

GortmundyGortmundy6 months ago

Im with you on that EGRI. I enjoy the story and characters Avvy created and Im very grateful, and quite nonoured if truth be told, to be allowed to play with them. But it's Avicia's story. Maybe its a bit like Star Trek? Lots of people did the odd episode, but it will allways be Gene Roddenberry's creation. Collaborating with Avicia is a lot of fun as well, because we have oddly different styles, which I think compliment, but there are definite variances and I get a lot of enjoyment reading the mixed input and going, "Oh, that's good," or "hmm, I wouldnt have done that," and "oh yea, that works." Its both revealing and entertaining. Anyway, here's to another chapter.

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

what ever happened Beth's enforced trip to the BDSM club and the boardroom incident?

msspnnrmsspnnr6 months ago

With the introduction of Allison and the rest of the students, especially Zack, there are so many story threads to explore. I truly hope we have another ten chapters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That wax excellent as usual. Looking forward to some juicy male submission stories with Lucas & Zach!

EGRIEGRI6 months ago

No mention of slaves but yesterday the FBI broke a ring that sounds close to what this story has as a plot.

Politicians, executives, military officers paid for membership in 'high-end brothel,' feds say" These customers spanned a wide array of different professional disciplines. Some of these professional disciplines included, but are not limited to military officers, government contractors that possess security clearances, business executives, technology company executives," the affidavit states.

No mention of Marguerite either.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would think that Zack who trashed Beth's ability to teach should have the same to him. Send him to the Sky Pole Ranch and trained as a pleasure slut and fill him up with Horny Juice. Send him to a room with other boys and have her come in and take pictures. Making him thinking about what he did to her and what she could do the entire year. And also making him thinking she would release them but in reality she erased them just after she left the room. She knew what picture release did to her so never go as far as blackmail but hint about the release of them with no request of a task and that's not blackmail, that's justice. Just unspoken motivation.

Make him a male slut like Beth was. Let him suffer with it. Put him a cock cage and not release it for the year or have Beth remove the cage every 2 days for him to clean himself while she watches then lock him away.

GortmundyGortmundy6 months ago

Hint: Beth says she's sending Zach to Skipole in payment for being a dick to her and for distributing the pictures. She's going to get a little mild payback on the others, but not so much because when all is said and done they didnt actually do anything wrong, and they kept their word regarding the images.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have noticed a theme. Males who wrong Beth are destroyed, but females are "corrected".

Things are going to go very, very badly for Zach, aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Zack will be a good story but I think she should go after guy arrange her slavery and talked in to the voluntary enslavement

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES