Civilized Behavior Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thugs got to work. Wreck and Sean moved over to Caroline and stood her up.

"You got no idea how much I've been waiting to do this to you cunt." Wreck said. He pulled off her belt and then took a pair of medical shears and began to cut off her shirt. Sean moved in from the other side and helped tear off the uniform shirt. They cut off the pants and pulled off her boots. Sean whistled at her shapely form. She was blonde, had a nice rack at 36 C, an athletic body with fine tone and a tight ass.

"Nice. I always knew you had a rocking bod, bitch. Are you ready to play your part?"

"Yes, of course, I am so glad I can help in making this webinar. What do I have to do?" Caroline asked in a pleasant voice as Wreck cut off her bra. She gasped as Wreck slapped her tits hard. Sean ripped off her panties.

Jones moved over by the small table in the center of the room and grabbed it. He roughly dragged it over towards the wall and with a grunt heaved it on its side. Several pieces of porcelain shattered, and the table smashed a large hole in the plaster. Packer grinned at Jones, and then looked a Verity and Sophie. Both women sat there with a pleasant smile on their face.

"Any problems with us making a mess?"

"None at all, Packer. Please make yourself at home." Verity said with a smile and Sophie nodded.

Packer laughed some more and then picked up Verity's teacup. He tossed it across the room, and it smashed into a glass case full of antique curios. The glass door shattered, then the glass shelf behind it broke and caused an avalanche of broken glass and various other small statues and curios which broke the next shelf and the next.

The thugs all laughed, and the women all politely laughed and smiled.

"Get the guard over here. Yeah, on your hands and knees. Head up. Yeah, so you're the table bitch. We are going to use you like furniture. And in fact we have something to help you out on that." Packer nodded to J-Boy who handed him a needle filled with a yellow liquid.

"This is called "Stiff". From the same twisted minds that brought us "Zone", this stuff causes your body to stiffen up and freeze into whatever form you are in. Makes a perfect statue. And it has some other interesting side-effects too." Packer went over, adjusted Caroline just a bit, and then stuck the needle in her shapely ass. He injected all of the serum while saying "Hold still bitch, don't move."

Caroline held her position, and then let out a small gasp. Her skin seemed to take on a on plastic like tone to it and a small smile froze on her face. Packer waved his hands in front of her eyes and he nodded.

"There we are. A bitch table. Perfect for a tea party right V?"

Verity nodded. "Oh, yes. It's just perfect. She makes a perfect tea table. I hope that drug will last long enough to make our webinar though. I'd hate to have to interrupt filming to give her another dose."

Packer laughed hard. "No worries bitch, no worries. Now then, Ivanka. Thing is babes, V and Sophie here are nice upper-class bitches who understand this shit. You though? Not so much. But we need a server, and you are perfect for that role."

Packer faced the camera and J-Boy clicked it on.

"Hi there. Name's Packer, and I am here today to make a webinar on how to conduct a proper thug tea party. I am being helped by four bitches." Packer waved his arm behind him. "We got Verity and Sophie Imakunte playing the hostess role. You may recognize Verity as the MP for East Sheffland and the main sponsor of the "Proper Behavior" Act that was passed a bit back. She and her slut daughter can't wait to show us proper bitch behavior, isn't that right?"

Verity smiled her most winning politician smile, looked at the camera and said "Yes, my daughter and I are so glad to be part of this. Hopefully our contribution today will help others understand the importance of proper behavior."

Packer and his thugs laughed. Packer pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. He turned around and blew a big puff of smoke right in Sophie's face and she coughed slightly, and smiled at him like it was completely fine.

"Yeah, they will do just fucking fine. This bitch here," Packer said as he motioned downward at a frozen Caroline, "is a guard at the minimum-security prison. She's also volunteered to help us. But since she's just a guard, she will do the role of furniture. Ain't that right bitch?"

Caroline didn't move or blink. Packer ran his hand down her face and then squeezed her right tit. He chuckled and traced his finger down to her ass. He followed her crack down and then with a snort he shoved his finger right into her snatch. Caroline didn't respond other than a slow blink. Packer fingered her for a minute. J-Boy moved around behind Caroline and got a close up of the finger fucking. Packer pulled his hand out and looked down. Caroline's inner thighs were slick with pussy juice and she had a fine sheen of sweat on her skin. She was still breathing very slowly, but her skin had flushed.

"Now, we need to be sure we cover everything about being all proper, so let's talk about the table here. Like any furniture you need to do shit to keep it in good shape. Can't polish this whore, or dust her, but we can make sure she is having fun. Jones?"

The large white man moved into the shot carrying a vibrator with a remote control. He spit on it a couple of times and then got behind Caroline. "So Packer got her all worked up. The shit she's on right now keeps her frozen, but she can feel her, uh, what do you call it? The horny bits?"

"Erogenous Zones I believe is the term you thinking of Mr. Jones." Verity offered from the couch.

"Yeah, them. So she can feel them just fine, so we shove this in 'er cunt." Jones shoved the vibrator into Caroline's pussy with a slow slurping sound and then turned it on full power. There was a very slight "zzzzzzzz" sound. Caroline didn't move other than another slow blink and slightly increased breathing.

Packer chuckled. "There we go. Now we just let this buzzer do the work. The furniture will be happy and content while we work away. Oh, hang on a moment." Packer walked over to the bag and pulled out a roll of duct tape. He pulled off a strip and then ran it down Caroline's asscrack, over her pussy and up to her bellybutton. He put several strips that way and then ran one around her waist taping the ends down.

"There, now that vibrator won't slide out during our tea orgy, sorry, party." The thugs all laughed and clapped, and the women all laughed politely.

"Nuf of that shit. So first let's label things." Packer pulled out a black marker. "Since we're making dis for thugs, and some of them ain't so smart, I'm gonna label everyone so we can be clear on who is who. Verity is the hostess. If we were doing high end shit, that'd be her label, but since we are doing a thug tea party her label is "Main Cocksucking Slut".

Packer grabbed Verity under her chin and twisted her face up. He wrote "Main Cocksucking Slut" in black letters on her forehead. He pointed her face at the camera and said, "So you are what?"

Verity smiled and said in a very pleasant voice "I am the Main Cocksucking Slut at this Tea Party. Actually Packer, I think you were more correct in saying "Tea Orgy". I get the impression you are going to gang bang myself, my daughter, the Warden, and the table. If that is true, then we should be proper and call it an orgy."

Packer blinked and let out a howl of laughter. "Well fuck! I guess you are right V, okay tea orgy it is. Now, Sophie here is the "Secondary Cocksucking Slut". Come here you fucking little tramp. Hold up. Bitch, this ain't public school, sway that ass. When you are one of the Cocksucking Sluts, you gots to show off the goods to the guests. Let them know what they are going to be tapping. That's it, yeah, good whore, on your knees, yeah. Okay, now you're labeled too."

Packer gave Sophie's ass a hard slap as she stood and went back to her chair. Packer turned to the Warden who was still kneeling on the ground. He leaned down and said softly so the camera wouldn't pick it up. "So Ivanka, that inner voice still mad?"

"Oh, very much so Packer. But it's now weeping and crying, it doesn't like being helpless like this."

Packer laughed. "Don't you worry. We will make everything nice and enjoyable soon nuff." Packer faced the camera. "Now, one of the most important people at a tea orgy is the server. You could call her the maid, and if you all do it proper, she should be dressed like one." Packer pulled Ivanka to her feet by her hair.

"Now, Ivanka here is not looking proper." Packer slowly turned her around. Ivanka had her hair up in a bun. She was dressed very professionally, wearing a black pin-striped suit with a roughly knee length skirt, black stockings and low black heels. Under her suit jacker she was dressed in a tight white turtleneck sweater that hugged her form closely. Packer licked his lips.

"You know, you are pretty hot looking once that bitch face is turned off."

"Oh, why thank you Packer." Ivanka said with a smile.

Packer snickered and pulled out the black marker. "Make over time. First, we label. "Serving Bitch"." Packer wrote it in big block letters on Ivanaka's forehead.

Packer motioned and Wreck dragged a bag over and started pulling out various items.

"So first, we strip the bitch." Packer pulled off the jacket while Wreck jerked the skirt down. It ripped at least once as Wreck jerked it off. Packer picked it up and shoved it between Caroline's legs which were glistening with pussy juices. "Use it to soak up the mess, and then you wear it back to London when we are done." Packer said with a leer.

"Of course, Packer." Ivanka said.

Packer pulled out the shears again and cut the sweater straight up the front. He stepped back and smiled. The warden was wearing a set of black satin panties, black pantyhose and a bra satin bra.

"Nice, but not what we need. While I'm all about ripping holes in pantyhose, the server needs to be ready to serve without any effort." Packer used his shears to cut the pantyhose off. He then undid the bra and cut the panties off.

"First, these here stockings and this garter belt." Packer handed Ivanka a set of thigh length black lace stockings with frills at the top. Ivanka pulled them on and then the garter belt to hold them up.

"See, this is important. You can use the stocking tops to hold shit." Packer shoved a pack of cigarettes into the top of the stocking.

Packer then pulled out a black satin cup less Basque. He turned Ivanka around and put it on her. Her tits were on full display and Packer said "You gotta have the tits out for ease of fondling or sucking."

Packer then put a small black and white lace maid's apron on Ivanka, and then two white lace cuffs, and then a little maid's hat. He lastly had her slide on a pair of high heeled slippers with little bows on them.

Packer faced the camera. "Shoes are something you gots to get set up beforehand. Some thugs like high strappy heels that the slut can slut around in, some guys like shoes off, so slippers are better. Be sure to get your guests preference before the tea orgy so the server is properly decked out. Today we are using slippers."

Packer licked his lips and motioned to J-Boy. J-Boy cut the camera and Packer grabbed Ivanka.

"I just can't wait, I have been pissed at you since day one and I'm going to take it out of your ass right now. Bend the fuck over that couch."

Ivanka did and then gasped as Packer shoved his finger into her asshole.

"Lube a bit cold warden? When I said I'm taking it out of your ass, I meant it literally."

Packer lined up and shoved his cock into Ivanka's asshole. Ivanka's eyes bulged and her hands ripped the fabric of the couch back.

"OOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Ivanka screamed. Packer grunted and the thugs all cheered. After a bit, Verity and Sophie began to politely clap and smile.

Packer shoved in and out of the Warden's ass and Ivanka thrashed around like a landed fish.

"Oh FUCK! FUCK! MY ASS! OH GAWD! FUCKKKKK!" Ivanka screamed as she felt a huge cock shove in and out of her ass. She had never done anal before and it blasted her mind. Packer gave her a particularly hard thrust and her eyes actually crossed.

"Gonna cum in your ass bitch! Right now!" Packer yelled and blew his load right into her.

Ivanka shuddered and let out a long low moan. Packer pulled out and Ivanka nearly fell to the floor. She hung on to the back of the couch and moaned. She could feel cum oozing out of her ass and she felt like she had to take a shit.

Packer checked out Ivanka. He nodded and said "That will teach the bitch. Sorry for the delay guys, but I just had to give this cunt a hate fuck." He handed her some make up. "Here, doll up."

Ivanka started to and then paused. "Um, Packer? I, um, I kinda need to use the bathroom. When you unloaded in my ass, um..."

Packer laughed and everyone joined in. "Need to take a dump huh? Okay, go shit in that large vase there. It's perfect for serving bitches, you cunts don't rate a real toilet after all. Ain't that right Verity?"

Verity nodded. "Of course. That makes perfect sense, Ivanka, do your business there in that vase and be quick, we need to get to work on this video."

Ivanka nodded and moved over to the large vase in the corner. She pulled out the plastic plant and squatted over it. She let out a low grunt and did her business. She nodded and stood up.

"Use the drape to wipe. Come to think of it, I could use a leak." Packer said. He went over and took a piss in another vase and his boys all pissed in other vases in the room while Verity nodded and smiled.

"Very good, that way we can film without interruption." She said as Packer moved back and motioned to the camera. Ivanka rubbed her hands over her thighs and felt the leaked cum coat her legs. She found herself turned on by the nasty feeling.

"Okay, we are back. The serving bitch is going to put on some makeup. While she is doing that, let's check on our Cocksucking sluts. Now both sluts are dressed nicely. This again is where you need to plan ahead. Some thugs would love to have them like this so they can strip and degrade them, do shit like cut off their clothing, wipe their ass with their skirts, jerk off on their blouses and make them wear them. Other thugs like their sluts ready to go, that can be either fully naked and lubed up, or somewhere in between. We are going to do an in-between look for our two sluts today."

Packer nodded and Sean walked over. "Right, so we start with the secondary cocksucking slut. This 'ere is Sophie, and she's a nice hot blonde piece of public schoolgirl ass. Oozes class. Now, like da boss said, we need her inbetween." Sean pulled Sophie to her feet roughly and jerked off her jacket. "Normally I like to rip the clothes off my bitches, that way they have to leave most naked and embarrassed, and have to buy new stuff. But we are just going to dress dis bitch down." Sean tossed the jacket over in the corner and then grabbed Sophie's front. He jerked it open and buttons went flying everywhere. "There, the bitch will have to wear a torn open top." He pulled the blouse off and handed it to her. "You keep this to sit on, like a stripper, be sure to let it soak up all the nasty shit, you're wearing it home."

"Of course, Sean, my pleasure." Sophie said with a bright smile.

Sean snickered and then grabbed her by her bun. He pulled her in close and gave her a long sloppy kiss. He broke off and laughed. "Had to smear up the lipstick. But this also lets me bring up a point, you need to instruct your bitches on how to respond to a kiss. Sophie here was all chaste and proper like. Wrong, wrong, wrong."

Sophie looked crestfallen and said "I'm so sorry Sean, please explain what I need to do."

Sean grinned. "Simple, you are a cocksucking slut, you look all proper, but we all know that bitches like you are just horny fuckdolls begging to be released. So when a thug pulls you in for a nasty tongue kiss, you respond like a bitch in heat." Sean grabbed Sophie again and pulled her in.

This time Sophie wrapped her arms around his neck and shoved her tongue into Sean's mouth. You could clearly see her tongue swilling around and they were noisy and messy, with spit dribbling down. Sean broke the kiss and Sophie gasped for air. Her eyes seemed to have a glint to them and she giggled and licked her lips.

"Yeah, enjoyed that bitch? Good. Now, where was I? Oh yeah." Sean jerked her skirt down and there was a ripping sound. Sophie stepped out of the skirt and Sean tossed it across the room. He pulled Sophie in front of the camera and let out a whistle.

"Nice lingerie slut. You fool around when you're momma ain't around?"

Sophie giggled. "I have a couple of friends that I see on the side. I like to tease them sometimes."

Sean grinned at Packer. "Told ya, repressed sluts the lot of them. Now, Sophie here is wearing this nice classy black and white satin bra and these white satin panties. I like thongs and g-strings myself, not these full sized ones, but they work 'ere because they are tight and this bitch has a nice tight body. And these white stockings, with the lace tops are perfect. Stripper, hookers or high society sluts, they all look good in stockings. And she has a garter belt with suspenders. Overall, she is looking hot and ready."

Sean shoved his hand down the front of Sophie's panties. Sophie gasped and then moaned. Everyone could see Sean's fingers roughly probing and feeling. Sophie grabbed his shoulders to steady herself while she moaned and gasped for air. Sean pulled his hand out and grinned.

"She was already wet, and she's shaved." Sean shoved his hand into Sophie's face. He glared at her look of confusion. "Lick my fingers clean bitch. You are one of the hoists here, take care of your guests."

"Oh! Of course, silly me, so sorry!" Sophie said with a start. She grabbed Sean's hand and started sucking on his fingers. "Slow down you moron! Enjoy the taste of yourself. That's it, nice and slow, you taste nice don't ya?"

Sophie slowly moved Sean's index and middle finger in and out of her mouth while she made a "Mmmmmmm" sound. The glint in her eyes got more noticeable and she seemed to be getting into it. She moved onto the other two fingers, first licking them slowly while looking at the camera and winking, and then sucking on them.

"Very good, now, I like ease of access. Since this slut has on a garter belt, we can get rid of the panties." Sean waved and Wreck came over with the shears and with two cuts removed the panties. Sean moved Sophie so the camera had a nice view of her cleanly shaved pussy which now glistened with wetness.

"And there we go. Here, put on these high heels and we are ready to go. Oh, hold it. You ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No, I haven't."

"Turn around. Got to put that information out ya know." Sean took the black marker and wrote "Anal Virgin" over Sophie's ass. He nodded and gave her a loud smack that caused her to squeak and then giggle. Sean shoved Sophie onto the couch and then moved her so she was sitting with her legs spread facing the camera.

"So, the secondary cocksucking slut is done. I'm gonna turn this over to Packer for the primary."

Packer moved out with a leer. He pulled Verity to her feet and looked her over like she was a piece of meat. "Right. So we have the main cocksucking slut here. Verity's got the businesswoman thing going on, which I do kinda like because I enjoy taking a uptight bitch and bringing her ass down several pegs. But we are looking for some easier fun, so we gots to get her set up. Okay, so we have a nice light grey suit, with a knee length skirt, white stockings, and a very nice tight black turtleneck sweater."

Packer pulled Verity to her feet and jerked off the jacket. He let it fall to the floor. He took a pull on his smoke and then ground it out on the arm of the chair and dropped the butt on the floor. Verity simply smiled.