Civilized Behavior Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Packer grabbed her skirt and ripped it down. There was a loud tearing sound and Packer tugged it off her legs, nearly knocking her over in the process. Packer then pulled the sweater over her head and said "Hold onto this, you'll sit on it like strippers do. It will get nice and soaked with cum and shit and then you will wear it. Understand?"

Verity smiled and nodded. "Yes, of course. It's a very nice and expensive sweater so it will be completely ruined by that, but if that is what you want I'll be glad to oblige."

Packer looked Verity over and grunted. Verity wore a matching set of white satin panties and bra. She also had a garter belt and white stockings held up by suspenders. ""Kay, nice. White works, especially since this is the first time. The nastier the bitches get, the more daring the underwear gets. We'll have this cunt wearing flaming red or purple in no time. Nice tits, what are they?"

"I'm a 42DD Packer."

Packer and the thugs let out low whistles and "Oh yeah!"'s. Packer reached up and cupped Verity's tits and squeezed. Verity gasped and let out a low grunt.

"Nice, real ones too. Bet your nips are lovely too, we will be finding out. Have you ever titty fucked a cock?"

"No Packer, I have not."

Packer took the marker and wrote "Insert cock here" over her tits with an arrow pointing down between her cleavage. Packer then ran his hands over Verity's ass and between her legs. She gasped a bit and Packer pulled her close. Packer then shoved his hand down into her white satin panties and shoved a finger into her pussy. Verity let out a large gasp and then a moan as Packer worked his hand. You could hear some squelching after a few moments and Verity began to pant.

"Always check the bitches for how well they are shaved, like Sean said. Verity here is nice, clean and tight. Good girl."

Verity bit her lip and nodded. Her head started to roll on her neck a bit and Packer pulled his hand out with loud sucking sound. Verity let out a "Oh!" and staggered back a few steps. A wet stain was now very visible on her white panty. Packer held up his hand in front of Verity's face. She looked at it blankly for a moment and then when "Oh, right. So sorry."

Verity took Packer's hand and licked each of his fingers and then sucked each one separately. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be getting turned on. One of her hands strayed down towards her crotch.

Packer grabbed it and used it to jerk Verity back onto the couch next to her daughter who was tracing her fingers along her inner thighs with a hungry look.

"No, bad bitch! You don't get pleasure until you have taken care of your guests! What the fuck? I though you had some fucking manners."

Verity looked crestfallen. "I'm so sorry Packer. I don't know what came over me, that was so rude and impolite of me. It won't happen again, I assure you."

Packer glared at her and then nodded. "Right, be sure it doesn't. Now, last thing. Stand up. Steel."

Dean handed Packer a knife. Packer pulled Verity's panties open and then carefully cut a slit from the front waistband down following her clit, cunt, and asscrack to nearly the back waistband. Packer then spread her legs a bit and ran his finger down the slit.

"Now, you can do this a couple of ways. You can leave the panties on and just rip them when you get to business. But these are a bit more durable than just some thong or lace number, so the second option works better in my mind. You cut a hole or holes for ease of access, and that way you can fuck her easily and she can wear them afterwards. You could buy a set of panties with a zipper or holes readymade, but I like ripping and cutting as it helps show who the fuck is the boss. Lastly, like Sophie here, we can just remove them. But since making this bitch wear them afterwards is what I want to do, we will leave it like so."

Packer roughly spun Verity around and wrote "Anal Virgin" over her ass. Then he pushed her down on the couch next to her daughter and spread her legs.

"Now, you two sit still. No touching yourself until we get started. Understand."

"Yes Packer." The two women chorused.

Packer turned to Ivanka who was standing between Wreck and Jones. She was now wearing full makeup, red lipstick, lashes, blush and rogue, thick eyeliners. She clasped her hand behind her, allowing full view of her tits and pussy. She smiled pleasantly at the camera.

"Now, let's explain how the Serving Bitch works. Ivanka here is a warden in real life, but she is the lowest bitch here today other than the table. She is all about making sure everyone is taken care of, including the two Cocksucking Sluts. You greet the guests, you bring them here, you serve the tea. But since this is a thug tea orgy, there is a lot more."

Packer motioned to Sean who moved up behind Wreck and Jones. "I'm gonna walk everyone through this so you all can see how it works. First, Serving Bitch greets the guests."

Packer looked at Ivanka. Ivanka smiled and gave a slight curtsy. "Good afternoon gentlemen, welcome to Ms. Imakunte's Tea orgy, please follow me to the Sitting Room. I would take your coats and so on, but you don't have any."

Packer snorted. "That's right. Now, we are in the room. Introductions bitch."

Ivanka smiled and turned to Verity and Sophie. "Ms. Verity, Ms. Sophie, your guests are here. We have Packer, Sean, Jones, and Wrecker."

Verity and Sophie both stood with brilliant smiles. "Welcome to our home gentlemen."

Packer shook his head. "Wrong. Now if this was a normal tea party, you would be correct. But this is a tea orgy, it's different. When the men walk into the room, the hostesses get on their knees and say Hello to the boss. Try again."

Ivanka repeated herself and Verity and Sophie gracefully slid down off the couch to their knees. "Hello Packer." They chorused.

"Hello bitches. This here is Sean, my second in command. This is important because it shows who gets what treatment. I'm the boss, I get the Primary Cocksucking Slut. Sean gets the Secondary. We have two men remaining, so that means Ivanka has to take care of two studs. Now, a proper greeting is a blowjob. It indicates dominance by the man, respect and submission from the woman and gets everyone into the proper mindset. Verity, you go first. You rise, slink over, give me nasty sloppy kiss, then take my hand and lead me to that big chair. You sit me down, get my pants off and blow me. Remember, proper cocksucking sluts swallow. Once I am getting taken care of, Sophie gets her man. And then Ivanka you will have to give a dual hand job and blow job. No fucking yet, this is just to start."

Packer nodded to Verity. Verity slowly rose to her feet and swayed over to Packer. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long sloppy tongue kiss. Then she smiled and took Packer's hand and led him to the chair. She eased him down into it and then undid his prison trousers. She eased them down after gasping at the size of Packer's cock. She looked up a Packer and smiled.

"Allow me to give you a proper welcome." She said in her most formal tone.

Verity took Packer's cock in her hand while cupping his balls in the other. She then kissed the tip and then slowly kissed down the shaft to the base. She then licked his entire length up and down. Verity kissed his balls and then sucked on each one lightly. She licked back up the shaft and then eased it into her mouth. Her head began to bob slowly as Packer let out a sigh.

"Nice. Looks like this uptight bitch has done this before. Now, Sean, your turn."

Sophie gracefully stood up and swayed over to Sean. Like her step-mom she gracefully put her arms around Sean's neck and gave him a long sloppy kiss. Sean let his hands roam all over her body, squeezing her ass and feeling up her tits. She broke the kiss and led him over to the other chair. She sat him down and undid his pants. She let out a little gasp as well and then smiled as Sean.

"Sean, welcome to our house. Let me make you comfortable."

She gently kissed Sean's cock and kissed up and down the shaft slowly and then kissed his balls. Then she began to suck on them, first one and then other. Then she licked up his cock and then took his rod into her mouth and began to suck. Sean sighed and leaned back.

"Nice. Very nice you little blonde slut."

Packer nodded. "While getting greeted, uhhhhh, you should make nice conversation." He looked down at Verity who's eyes were now very glazed. "Nice tongue action bitch. You are one fine cocksucker. You're daughter there is a hot little number too."

"Yeah, she's one fine slut. I'm gonna enjoy fucking her."

Verity smiled around his cock and nodded, but didn't stop blowing him. Packer nodded in approval.

"Verity here did the right thing. Unless the guy asks for a response, the cocksucking slut should keep sucking and blowing the guy. To stop is rude. And we are not rude are we bitch?"

"Nuh-uh!" Came the muted sound from Verity as she forced Packer even deeper down her throat.

"Mmmmm, fuck that's nice. Alright, Jones and Wreck and Bitch Warden, front and center. Get in front of the table. Yeah. Okay, ooooooo, now, Ivanka, you have to take care of everyone else. So first you greet them and then offer them your body. Get to it."

Ivanka smiled at the camera and gave a short curtsy. "Gentlemen, Welcome to Imakunte's Manor, I am your Serving Bitch Ivanka. The cocksucking sluts are greeting your fellows, and I am here to ensure you are taken care of. I am at your full disposal for whatever you require or desire."

Wreck and Jones moved up on either side of her. Wreck grabbed her by her hair and jerked her face close and gave her a nasty kiss. He kissed down her neck and ended up sucking her right nipple hard. Ivanka gasped and moaned at the rough treatment. Jones moved up and jerked her head around and started kissing her while Wreck sucked on her tit. Jones began to paw her other tit and then her ass.

Packer looked on at the two large thugs and laughed. "That's it boys, enjoy the bitch."

Jones broke the kiss and snarled. "You fucking cunt! I've been wanting to see you on your knees since the first day I met you. Time to put out!"

Wreck broke off sucking on her nipple with a loud "pop" sound and Ivanka yelped. "Yeah, time for some black and white action." Wreck looked at Jones and then both nodded. They shoved Ivanka to her knees. Ivanka looked up at the large men, Jones's black skin seeming to reflect some light and Wreck's white skin seemingly very pale compared to it. Ivanka looked left and right at both crotches and the large bulges and smiled.

"Of course, gentlemen, I live to serve." She reached up and with a pull eased down each thug's prison trousers. Both men had large cocks and Ivanka's eyes widened at the sight. She smiled and said "Oh gentlemen, those are huge!"

"Yeah, and they ain't going to suck themselves. So warden, look at the camera and tell everyone what you are going to do." Packer said from over on his chair.

Ivanka looked directly at the camera. In a very distant part of her mind, a voice was weeping and screaming how horrible this was, how demeaning and humiliating, that she was the WARDEN, and not some slut to be used by prisoners as a fuckdoll!

But that voice was so distant. The other voice was nice and clam, relaxed and just so happy. That voice said this was so fun, nice big cocks to suck, and if she did well, those nice big cocks might fuck her. That voice said it was so fun to be on her knees, dominated and controlled. And since this was on film, she could never, ever go back to being what she had been.

And that thought was SO lovely that Ivanka shuddered as an orgasm pulsed through her. She gasped and then quickly took both cocks in her hands and began to stroke them with her lace gloves. She hoped that her quick jolt of pleasure had gone unnoticed as it would have been horribly rude to have enjoyment before the guests.

Jones and Wreck both let out sighs as the lace covered hands took their cocks and began to slowly pump. The lacy texture felt awesome on their skin and both of the men nodded at each other.

Ivanka looked at the camera and smiled. "I'm going to make sure our guests are fully taken care of by giving them a hand and blow job. They can spray their cum on me or I can try to swallow as much as I can, whatever they desire me to do. I am the serving bitch and I am here to serve."

With that Ivanka leaned over and took Jones large cock into her mouth slowly. She had to go slow as it was so large it was hard to get into her mouth. She worked her lips and tongue and Jones grinned. Wreck looked annoyed but Ivanka tickled his balls and kept up a nice slow pumping action that made him relax.

"Fuck, the warden is good with her hands." Wreck said with a bit of a sigh.

"Uhhhh, you should feel her fucking mouth. This bitch can suck!" Jones said. Ivanka began to bob her head up and down as the cock got lubricated. Jones moved a bit in front of her and put his hands on her head. He grabbed the Warden's head, removed the little maid hat, and then undid the bun. He then put the bun back on and grabbed her by the hair and began to pump her head up and down on his cock.

Ivanka had to work hard to keep from gagging and to keep her hands working on her other guest. With Jones fucking her face, she used both hands on Wreck. She played with his balls and stroked him at a nice pace with her lace gloved hands.

"Fuck! Been a while, gonna cum!" Jones growled. He pulled the warden's face up a bit so she could look him in the eyes. Jones grinned at the glazed dopey look he got and said "Start swallowing cunt!"

Ivanka had never swallowed cum before, but the first blast of hot cum hit her throat when Jones had his cock way down and she didn't even blink as she just gulped the first shot. Jones shoved his cock deep down her throat and she began to jerk as more cum shot straight down her throat and she started to try and gasp for air. After several shots Jones stumbled back and his cock popped out. Ivanka coughed and spat up cum and gasped for air.

Jones flopped down on the couch with a big grin on his. "Nice work bitch, even swallowed most of it. Smile at the camera, show they what a nasty slut whore you are."

Ivanka grinned at the camera and licked the cum on her lips. Then Wreck grabbed her by her hair and jerked her around. She got out a "Oh!" before his cock was shoved into her mouth and Wreck began to face fuck her. Wreck's cock was just as big as Jones's but Ivanka knew what to do now. She swirled her tongue and used her hands to massage his balls. She looked up knowing that her guest would like to see her glazed and drugged eyes. She smiled to herself at the evil grin she got as the large thug slammed his cock into her mouth again and again. After a bit, the inmate growled and Ivanka braced herself. She gulped the first shot easily this time and was able to swallow most of the cum. Wreck jerked her off his cock when he was done and shoved her back on her ass. He staggered over and sat down next to Jones after giving him a high five.

"Now that's it! Now gulp it all down bitches!" Packer snarled.

The camera jerked back to where Verity and Sophie were bobbing their heads frantically. Packer was shoving Verity's head down and causing her to gag and then letting her gasp for air. Sean had Sophie back on her knees deep throating him. Packer grinned at Sean and then with a loud grunt he blew a huge load into Verity's mouth.

Verity gagged and was able to swallow some but most spilled out all over her chest and face. Sophie swallowed more, but spit up a bunch as well. Packer shook his head.

"So, in terms of proper behavior, Verity and Sophie and Ivanka tried to do the right thing, which was swallow. But they failed. Now this is the first time, so we can be a bit forgiving, but you bitches need to work on that, you swallow EVERY drop from now on, dig?"

The three women looked abashed. Verity nodded and said "Of course Packer, I'm so sorry for my rudeness and that of my daughter and the help."

Packer chuckled at Verity having reduced the Warden's standing to "help". "No prob, bitch. Actually this works out because we can explain what happens in case of this situation. Now, first, you bitches need to take care of the guests. That means you clean up the mess. So Verity, lick me clean, Sophine, Serving Bitch, get to it."

Verity smiled and knelt down again in front of Packer. She leaned down and began to lick cum off his inner thighs while smiling up at him. She said "Packer, you are in great shape. You must work out."

Packer chuckled. "I do, I do, you are making polite conversation?"

"Of course." Lick. "I need to be a good hostess and entertain her guests."

Packer glanced at Sean who was getting a dopey pleased look from Sophie's attentions. Sophie had his cock held up by one hand while she licked his balls and underside. Packer looked at the camera. "Now, in this case, it's up to the guest on how he wants to be cleaned. Sean is having the cock first and then his bitch is working out. My bitch is starting out and working in." Packer glanced over at the Warden and nodded as she was on her knees and working Wreck's cock over while fondling Jones's balls.

"Small talk is fine, but it should be the bitch giving the man praise. So Verity's comments were in the right way, but she needs to be complimenting the manhood."

Verity smiled up at him and then gave his balls a nice long suck. "Oh Packer, your cock is so fucking huge! I could hardly fit my big mouth around it. It's so broad and long! Ummmmmmmm!" Verity licked it up and down slowly and then said "I can't wait to have you fuck me with it."

"Oh Sean, such a wonderful dick! OH God! I want this cock Sean!" Sophie said with some heat.

Ivanka was bobbing back and forth between two cocks so she couldn't say much other than "Oh God! So big!"

Packer pulled Verity back and sat her on her heels.

"Now, we can't get carried away here. The introduction blowjobs are done, and the cleaning is done. Complements are fine, but don't get carried away, the fucking comes later. Now, bitches, you are still dirty, but that is fine. Take your hands and rub the cum over your tits and belly. That shows that you appreciate this wonderful gift the men have given you."

Verity and Sophie smiled at the camera and made a show of smearing the cum all over their tits and bellies, while Ivanka did the same but also smeared some in her hair.

Packer grinned. "Now, a proper tea orgy has some tea. Serving bitch pours and provide a cup to everyone and provide Viagra to all the men. Get to it bitch."

Ivanka hopped up and curtsied. She swayed off camera to the tray that was by the camera. J-Boy had loaded it up and he snickered as the Warden swayed back into the view.

"Stop there and face the camera. Now, you can see the tea, and those pills are Viagra. Explain what else you have there Serving Bitch."

"It appears that we have some illicit drugs. We have what appear to be joints, probably weed, and some white powder which is probably cocaine. Very illegal."

"Correct. While the Viagra is taking effect, we need to entertain ourselves. Acid is another very fun drug to use on first time bitches, but we are going to start easy. Now since this is instructional, we don't have things set up properly, the serving bitch has to grind the coke if it's not ground, make it into lines, and roll the joints. The serving bitch then tests the drugs for content, making sure they won't kill the guests if it's a hot load or some bad stuff. Now, since we have to wait while the serving bitch shows how to do this, we will have a cup of tea. Bitch, put the tray down on the table and serve the tea."

Ivanka smiled and set the tray down. The tray seemed to tremble slightly. Packer noted it and smiled. "Good, the slight trembling means that the table is orgasming. That is good as under the influence of this drug, the effect is heightened due to being frozen. The table's mind is probably overloaded with pleasure and once she comes down, she is going to be fired. Bitch, check her legs, see how wet they are."