Civilized Behavior Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivanka leaned over and ran her hand between Caroline's legs. "Oh, she is very wet Packer. In fact she is starting to make a mess on the rug."

"Great, that means everything is working fine. Now suck her juices off your fingers. Good, just like that. Now, pour the tea."

Ivanka did and then gave everyone a cup after asking how they liked it. The men each gave her ass a slap or pinched a nipple as she handed out the cups and the Viagra. Ivanka smiled and thanked each man as they did so.

Packer popped his pill and drank his tea. "Nice stuff. Now the serving bitch makes the coke lines and rolls the joints. Be sure you face the camera so everyone can see it's Warden Lottacock doing this, we need to be sure we can hold this over your head."

Ivanka smiled and said "Of course Packer." She faced the camera. "The cocaine is already ground so I will use this razor blade to make some lines for the guests like so." She carefully cut the coke into enough lines for everyone. "Now I need to test it. I will use this straw to snort it." Ivanka bent down and pushed one nostril shut and then snorted up a line.

Ivanka felt a rush and then a surge of energy through her body. It felt a bit like her brain had exploded or the top of her head had popped off. She sat back on her ankles, rubbing her nose.

"Oh! Oh! OHHHHHH!" She said and then fell back against the couch. A smile spread across her face and she leaned back.

The men all laughed and Verity and Sophie joined in.

"Looks like the serving bitch likes it. You like it bitch?" Packer said.

"Mmmmmm, yes. It's wonderful." Ivanka said as she stared into nothing.

"Well, the coke is good. Now roll the joints. Wreck, Jones, help the bitch out. For larger parties with more drugs, you probably want more serving bitches or maybe your hosts to try the drugs as too much can be bad. But I think our serving bitch can handle a joint."

Jones leaned forward and picked up a paper and eased some weed into it. "Like this bitch, see how I'm doing it? Get it in there, then lick it and roll tight."

Ivanka was having a very hard time focusing, but she nodded and tried to make one. She fumbled the paper and then giggled when she did so. Wreck helped her out and she was able to make a decent joint. Wreck put it in her mouth and lit it up.

"Inhale deeply, hold it, that's it bitch. And exhale. And another puff, hold, oh yeah bitch, you were made to smoke dope." Wreck said.

Ivanka nodded as a relaxing sensation flowed over her. The drugs were so nice and she felt so wonderful. She knew she was on her knees, doing illegal drugs and giving them to her charges, while topless, and that she had given them both blowjobs on camera. It was so demeaning.

And it was turning her on.

The little voice, the one that knew what all of this meant, was so distant and soft. Her mind was floating in a haze of drugs and was so excited about being made to do this. Somehow she knew this was what she had always wanted.

Ivanka blinked. "I'm so sorry Packer, what was that?"

Everyone laughed and Ivanka joined in. "I said, you're alive so the drugs are good. So now you pass them out." Packer turned to the camera. "There are a lot of ways to take drugs and you can use your bitches for all kinds of ways. Since our ladies here are new at this, we will start simple." Packer pulled Verity up into his lap. He slid her sweater under her lap.

"Now when you sit on your man's lap you need to wiggle that ass. That's it, grind your ass on my cock like that, let me know you are horny and want it. Good. Try to be sure you keep the sweater between right now, we need to get it nice and nasty. Now, serving bitch come over with the tray."

Ivanka stood up and staggered a bit. She focused as best she could and then carefully picked up the tray and walked over to Packer and Verity. Verity had her left arm around Packer's neck and was running her nails up and down his chest slowly. She leaned down and said "Sir, cocksucking slut, would you care for some drugs? We have cocaine and marijuana cigarettes. Both are very nice and I have personally tested them."

Packer chuckled. "Nicely done serving bitch. Now, since we are starting simple, we will just do a line off the tray. I get the first hit of course." Packer snorted up a line and let out a sigh. "Oh yeah, it's been way too long. Now you cocksucking slut."

Verity took the straw and J-Boy focused in closely as she snorted up a line. She finished and began to rub her nose. "Oh! Oh my! Oh! Oh!" Verity said and then slowly leaned back into Packer.

"Like it slut?"

"Yes! Oh YES! Very much! Can I have more?" Verity said with a smile and a longing glance at the tray.

Packer and the men laughed and Sophie giggled along.

"No, but you pick up one of those joints. There, now light and inhale and hold. That's it, nice long puff. And out." Packer smiled as the glassy eyed Verity blew a large cloud of smoke. Packer knew his drugs and he could tell Verity was completely hooked with just one use. If the film wasn't enough to keep her under his thumb, the drugs would do the trick nicely.

"Nice. Now, one of the ways you can use a cocksucking slut to enjoy drugs is to have her be your bong. Slut, take a long puff and then get close to my mouth like you are about to kiss me, and then blow it into my mouth."

Verity nodded and took a long pull. She held it and then leaned in and blew it slowly into Packer's mouth. Packer inhaled it and then held it for a bit and then let it go.

"Nice, you are a great bong slut."

"Oh, thank you!" Verity said with a happy smile.

"Now, serving bitch, serve the others while we sit here and enjoy our joint." Packer grabbed another joint and took another bitch hit. Verity was practically melting into his lap and Packer smiled at his new whore.

"So while they are getting served, let's talk a bit. Now, you realize that I own you now right?"

Verity took a long puff on the joint and blew it out slowly. "Ummmm-hmmmm. I do."

"What do you think?"

Verity giggled and traced her index fingernail up and down Packer's chest. "Well, that little voice? The one that was all high and mighty? It's broken down and crying. But the rest of me is feeling wonderful, so nice and happy and horny. I never knew that a bitch could have this much fun. I feel so dirty and nasty and cheap and it just turns me on!"

Verity leaned in and kissed Packer hard on the lips. "I have this feeling that I will feel horrible about this later, but I also think I'm going to want this more and more."

Packer grinned. "Nice bitch, real nice. Now, check out the others."

Verity turned her head and saw her daughter Sophie smoking a joint and blowing smoke into Sean's mouth while Sean's hand groped her tits. Verity looked over at her friend...

"No, she the serving bitch." Verity thought with a slight shake of her head. "Focus Verity, even high on two illegal drugs and horny as hell, you need to keep things in correct order. Ivanka is the serving bitch."

The serving bitch was sitting between the two large thugs with her head back and a large smile on her face. On her tits was a line of coke each and the thugs were snorting it up slowly. Ivanka slowly inhaled a large joint and held it as the men snorted up from her nipples to nearly her neck. Once they were done she exhaled. Wreck took the joint, took a long puff and then ground it out on the couch. He licked Ivanka's nipples while Jones kissed her hard while his hand slid down into her panties and began to work her pussy. Packer could her the slurping sound of wet pussy getting fingered and he laughed.

"Okay, so everyone appears to be nice and worked up and high. I forgot to mention that during this time, the men should go through the bitches purses and clean them out. Here, hand me the bitch's purse."

Packer caught the purse from where J-Boy tossed it and opened it up. He started tossing things out on the floor. He pulled out all her cash and then her credit cards. He nodded and said "What you're ATM pin?"

"4759 Packer."

"Good, mine now. Anything else in here worth anything?"

"No Packer just money and my credit and ATM cards."

Packer looked at Sean who had done the same with Sophie and nodded as Wreck tossed the Warden's purse over his shoulder and Jones tossed Caroline's purse off camera.

"So Verity, what do you think of your warden friend right now? Be completely honest."

Verity took a long pull, held it and let it out slowly. "Mmmmm, well, I think she is where she belongs. Even in school I thought she was lower class than me, but I could tell she had drive and be useful later on in life. So I kept her as a friend for use later. And here is the payoff, as they say. I'm high on illegal drugs, nearly naked, giving oral sex to convicted criminals and now completely under their control. I shouldn't be surprised that Ivanka fucked this all up, she was never as smart as she made out to be."

"The truth comes out." Packer said with a chuckle.

"Oh, I agree Mom. I always wondered why you kept in contact with that trash. Not our class at all." Sophie piped up from where Sean was sucking on her tits.

"Well, I must say that you both can fuck off. I was never but a good friend and this is what I get? You should be thanking me for bringing these men over for this lovely tea orgy. Nevermind that I helped you in that trial by bribing your ex's barrister to blow the case. You always were a stuck up bitch Verity." Ivanka said from the couch.

Packer laughed as he looked at the women. Despite what was being said, they were all smiling and appeared happy as clams. Packer nodded to himself. Part of the drug's effect, they wouldn't get mad no matter what, so interesting conversations could result. Packer finished his laugh and then smiled.

"Good, now that is done it's time to start fucking." Packer poured his teacup on the carpet and then tossed the cup over his head and heard it smash against something. Packer pulled Verity up and made her stand up.

"I'm going to fuck this bitch bent over that chair there. I come from behind because it shows who the boss is. It ain't this cunt, she's bent over her own chair, stripped down, her panties slit up the middle getting pounded from behind by a fucking gangster in her own house after he got her high. Ain't that right bitch?"

Verity had moved over to the other chair and had already bent over and spread her legs. "Yes Packer, that is right. I'm not the boss, I'm the primary cocksucking slut."

"And Packer's new bitch." Packer added.

"Oh, of course, and Packer's new bitch, so sorry Packer." Verity added with a big smile at the camera.

Packer moved up behind her and lit up a regular smoke. He blew out a big puff, then ground it out on the chair arm. He gave Verity's ass a slap and she squeaked and then giggled. Packer put his hands on her hips and lined up.

Packer shoved into Verity's pussy with a grunt and Verity gasped loudly and then shouted "OF MY GAWD!!!!" Her whole body tensed as Packer's thick cock shoved right into her sopping pussy. Her back arched and her eyes rolled up as she sucked and gasped for air.

"UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" Verity moaned out as Packer pulled out slowly. He could feel Verity's body jerking and twitching.

"Never had a cock like this in your twat have you bitch?" Packer snarled as he shoved back in.

"UHHHHHH! NO!!! OH GOD! SO BIG!" Verity howled.

Verity's mind was in overload. The drugs, the oral sex, the rough, nasty and brutal treatment had primed her mind and body and Packer's huge cock had finished her off. Her mind was gone, she couldn't think or focus.

She could only fuck.

And that was all she wanted to do. She moaned as she shoved back hard into Packer and hissed at the huge cock stretching her out. It had hurt going in it was so big, but she wanted it so much. She felt so slutty and dirty and it was so wonderful.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She panted as she shoved back and again as she stretched out a bit and Packer rammed her harder and harder.

"That's right you cocksucking slut! You're MY bitch now! I own you! I'll make you beg to be fucked! I make you crawl naked in our own office to beg me to suck my cock! You are MINE!" Packer growled.

"Look at the camera Verity Imakunte! Tell everyone! Tell them everything!"

Verity gasped and felt her body tense. "I'm Packer's whore! I'm Packer's bitch! I'm Packer's cocksucking slut! I'm whatever Packer wantsssssssssssss!" Verity howled as she came.

Packer growled and blew his load into the bitch and felt her whole body jerk and spasm. Packer finished pumping his seed into her and pulled back. Verity fell forward over the side of the chair and draped over it like she had been shot. Packer let his spunk ooze out onto the floor and grinned at the camera.

J-Boy zoomed into Verity's face and got a great shot of her rolled up eyes and the massive smile on her face.

Packer turned around and smiled at the rest of the party.

His boys where smiled and nodding at him while feeling up Sophie and Ivanka. Both women looked dazed and horny. Sean had his hand in Sophie's panties and Packer could see they were soaked through. Sean shoved Sophie forward into Packer's hands.

"Here you go, boss. The boss gets first fuck on every bitch. She primed and ready."

"That right cocksucking slut number two? You ready to fuck?"

Sophie smiled up at him. "Oh yes Packer! I am SO ready! How do you want me?"

Packer dragged her around behind the couch and bent her over it. "Pull your tits out. Look at the camera. Yeah, that's it. Show everyone how much fun it is to be one of my bitches."

Packer lined up and shoved his hardening cock into Sophie. Sophie sucked her breath and wheezed out "OH FUCKKKKKKKKKK!"

Packer began to slow pump her while giving her lovely ass some smacks. Sophie moaned and let out giggly squeaks each time.

"You like that bitch? You like being spanked like a little brat?"

"Oh YES! Ouch! YES! AH! I love being spanked! AH! I LOVE IT! I LOVE BEING YOUR BITCH!" Sophie cried out.

"Are you my bitch? Tell the world whore!"

"I'm Packer's bitch!"

"Are you my slut?"

"I'm Packer's slut!"

"Tell the world Sophie, tell them what you are!"

"I'm Sophie Imakunte and I'm Packer's bitch and whore!" She shouted with glee at the camera. Deep inside her, her other voice was nearly gone. She was humiliated, ashamed, embarrassed, and horrified.

But she was so turned on! It was amazing, the feelings she had. She didn't know if it was the drugs or the excitement, or the raw brutal passion, or being controlled and dominated. But she knew she loved it and wanted more of it.

"I'm yours Packer! I want this! I want to live like this!" Sophie growled out as she shoved hard back into Packer's waist.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Sophie yelled.

Packer grunted again, and then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back up. He gave her a sloppy kiss while he slammed into her as hard as he could. Sophie's eyes crossed and she jerked and let out a muffled howl as Packer kept his lips locked on hers. Sophie jerked and jerked and then her eyes rolled up.

Packer shoved her forward over the couch and she flopped facedown like her mom. J-Boy zeroed in on her face which had a frozen smile and partially shut eyes showing nothing but white. Sophie let out a soft giggle and then passed out.

Packer moved over towards the warden who was being held up by Wreck and Jones, each one fondling a tit. Ivanka looked at him with a crooked smile and unfocused eyes.

"So Warden, like your new job?"

"Uhhhh, yessss. So nice, so fun." Ivanka said in a low voice.

Packer laughed. "This is why you should have more than one serving bitch, too much of the good stuff makes for one spacy server. Hey, focus bitch!" Packer snapped his fingers in front of her face. Ivanka shook her head and blinked a couple of times.

"There we are. Much better. So Warden, now I'm going to fuck you over the couch there next to Sophie and once that is done I'm going to let my boys all have a turn at you. Sound fun?"

Ivanka smiled and nodded. "Yes, very fun Packer. I'm so horny right now."

"Oh? What do you need?" Packer said as he grabbed her arm and led her around.

"I need to be fucked. Yes, I need to be bent over this couch and fucked like a bitch in heat!" Ivanka said getting excited as Packer positioned her.

"Really bitch?"

"Yes Packer! Really!"

"Who owns you?"

"Packer owns me!"

"Are you going o do whatever I say?"

"Yes!"

"Are you going to let me run the prison?"

"Yes!"

"Are you going to let me drug all your female guards and turn them into my bitches? Let me sell them out to thugs and pimps? Let me turn the prison into my personal playground?"

"Yes! Yes! YES! It's yours Packer! Just FUCK ME!" Ivanka howled.

Packer then shoved his cock into her hard and fast. Ivanka gasped loudly and then howled "GAWDDDDDDDD!!!!". Packer felt his cock slid up and into the Warden's tight hole and then felt it clamp down as he pulled back.

"Oh, the warden can use her pussy a bit. That's it bitch, clamp down on my cock like that, make me happy and I promise you fucking every day for the next year."

Ivanka was panting now as she shoved back onto Packer as hard as she could. "Yes Packer! YES! Whatever you want! Just fuck me!"

Packer slammed into Ivanka again and again. Packer was impressed by how much the bitch could take. She laughed and howled along and swore her soul to him as his serving bitch. Packer felt his cock tensing again.

"Look at the camera, tell everyone!"

"I'm Ivanka Lottacock, Warden of the Minimum Security Prison for London! I belong to Packer! I'm his serving bitch! I'm his fuckdoll! He owns me and the prison! I'm going to turn all my guards into his bitches! I belong to Packer!"

Ivanka jerked and they both came. Ivanka arched her back so hard Packer was afraid she might break it for a moment. Packer blew a large load into the tight pussy (not so tight now Packer thought), and then stumbled back. Ivanka flopped over the couch back next to Sophie, twitched twice and then actually snored as she passed out.

Packer and his boys laughed.

"So now that we have established who owns who, we can enjoy a bit more leisurely fucking." Packer said as he moved over to Verity. She raised her head and gave him a dopey smile.

"Fuck more?" She said.

"Yes, fuck more. Since you are my personal bitch, I'm going to keep you for my enjoyment, so get on your knees, that's it. Now, lick me clean and then blow me slowly while you finger yourself. Boys, have at it."

Sean moved first, being Packer's second in command. He moved up behind Sophie and slid into her. "Can I have this one Packer? After we are done? I'm thinking she knows a lot of stuck up public school girl types that we can use, and I want some nice arm candy."

Sean waved a smelling salt under Sophie's nose and she started up. She saw Sean moving behind her and she smiled and spread her legs. She began to sway back and forth slowly and licked her lips.

"Yeah, I think we can do that. Any problems with me giving your step-daughter away to my boy Sean here?"

"Of course not Packer, we belong to you now so whatever you decide. Normally I'd say no or at least insist on a wedding, but since we are now your cocksucking sluts I guess that doesn't matter."

Packer laughed and Sean began to fuck Sophie.

Packer enjoyed watching his boys work over Sophie. Sean fucked her hard and then moved onto the Warden, while Wreck moved in on Sophie having lost the coin flip on who got her next. Packer smiled as his cock was lovingly attended by Verity. He came in her mouth again and then pulled her up onto his lap.

"Straddle me bitch, facing out, watch and see what I've turned you, your step-daughter and your friend into."

"Yes Packer!" Verity hopped up and straddled Packer reverse and began to bounce up and down on him. His large cock filled her up and she moaned and groaned at the wonderful feeling.