Civilized Behavior Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If only, uhhhhh, if only I had a real, ohhhhh, man fucking me! I had to wait to be taken!" Verity moaned out.

"Yeah, but then I wouldn't have gotten to tap your hot pussy. Faster bitch."

Verity immediately bounced harder and faster. Packer grunted and pushed up and they were both grunting like animals. After several minutes Packer growled and blew a load into Verity and she howled in her own orgasm.

"Nice. Just sit on my lap a bit bitch, and watch."

Sean had Sophie straddling him. Her bra was done and her panties ripped open and she was happily bouncing up and down on his cock while she cupped her tits up to his face so he could lick and kiss each one as he desired. She was babbling "Yes! Fuck me! I'm your little cunt! I'm your little upper-class whore!" while Sean laughed and pumped into her harder.

Wreck and Jones had shoved the couch back and tipped it over. The Teapot was now lying on the floor and a large stain was all over an expensive rug. But no one was really noticing.

Ivanka was on her hands and knees. Wreck was fucking her from behind while she sucked off Jones's large black cock. The warden was making all sorts of odd sounds and her eyes were wide and wild looking. She looked scared and excited and turned on and Packer laughed.

"So much for the warden. I'm going to have you fucking every inmate in the joint you bitch. We own you now, body, mind and soul."

Ivanka heard most of it, and if Packer could have seen it, he would see she was smiling broadly. Her mind, like Verity's, was now gone, lost in a haze of drugs, sex, and lust. Her little voice was long gone, lost in the overpowering blast of shame and nastiness. That shame and dirty feeling turned her on so much. She loved being helpless, she loved knowing that she was now owned by these men. She would have to do anything and everything they ordered her to do. Fuck other men, fuck other criminals, let them use her body, give them her female guards to use a whores. She was their slave now, theirs to command.

She would obey, feeling horrible and shamed, and loving every bit of it.

Ivanka suddenly tensed. She felt her two guests tense and then they both came at once. Knowing she had to do a good job she clenched her pussy tight and tried to milk Wreck's cock while she gulped like a thirsty animal on Jones's cock. She felt both men grunt and moan and she worked harder and harder.

Wreck pulled out of her with a pop and stagger backwards. He knocked over a small table and smashed a lamp before he could catch himself. Jones jerked his cock out with a "pop" sound and Ivanka was happy to see she had drank it all. He staggered back and knocked over a floor lamp.

Ivanka blinked and then slowly stood up. Cum oozed down her legs and she smiled crookedly. "Shall I clean up the mess?"

Everyone laughed and then Ivanka looked over as Sophie screamed. Sean had her up in the air with her back arched while he pumped his seed into her. The scream lessened and Sean let the blonde drop to the floor with a loud thump.

Packer clapped and looked at the camera. "Well, there we go. That's how you throw a tea orgy. Now, we ain't done yet, so stay tuned for more action." Packer looked at the women.

Ivanka was swaying on her feet, drooling out of her mouth and her eyes were glazed nearly white. Her hair was matted with cum, cum oozed down her legs and was smeared all over her face and chest. Sophie was at Sean's feet in a heap, also covered in cum, eyes shut, huge smile and passed completely out. Packer looked at Verity who was practically melting into his lap. She was also dazed, her eyes nearly shut, a big smile on her face and cum smears all over her chest and tits. Packer could feel her wetness oozing out of her pussy.

"Yeah, we need to stop and let the bitches rest, so like I said, see you next episode." Packer waved and J-Boy cut the camera.

Packer shoved Verity off his lap and she landed on the floor. She looked up at him with a big smile.

"Take a nap bitch, right there on the floor is fine."

Verity blew him a kiss and then flopped down on the floor in a heap. She was snoring in seconds.

Wreck shoved Ivanka over in a chair, and she was out in seconds, her legs spread and oozing cum all over the chair. She looked the worst of all of them.

Packer stood up and shoved the chair back and it toppled backwards. He went over to the table and lit up a smoke. His boys did the same. J-Boy looked rather frustrated.

Packer laughed. "Wanted some action? Don't worry, I saved something special for you."

Packer flipped the tray off the back of the guard Caroline ignoring the crash and clatter or breaking tea cups and so on. Packer pulled off the tap and pulled out the vibrator.

Packer laughed at the huge stain on the carpet and how wet Caroline's legs were.

"Looks like she had been orgasming since we started. Well, she's all yours."

J-Boy smiled and said "Thanks Packer." His pants were down and he lined up behind the guard and began to fuck her doggie.

Packer looked around. ""K boys, we got until Sunday afternoon. Let's get some food and watch the game. Be nice to finally be able to see the match in a nice private room with some beers instead of all packed in with everyone else in the joint."

"What about them?" Wreck said, pointing to the passed out women.

"They ain't going anywhere. When they wake up, they will remember everything, especially the fact we filmed them. We really do own them, but by the time this weekend is over they are going to want to take the drugs and they are going to want to be our bitches and they are going to BE out bitches."

J-Boy grunted and blew his load into Caroline. Her only response was a slight shudder and a slow blink.

"Right. Upload that file and let's find the telly." Packer said.

EARLY NEXT MORNING

Verity moaned as she put her hand to her head.

"Oh my head. What happened? Oh, OH NO!" Verity sat up and looked around. The room was a disaster, smashed furniture, shattered cups and plates, stains on the wall, burn marks from cigarettes and joints on the carpets and chairs, and the smell of sex was overpowering.

"No. Oh Dear Lord, no." Verity said as the memories flooded back.

Verity looked at her step-daughter as she slowly lifted her head, and then at Ivanka as she let out a moan as she slid off the chair and onto the floor holding her head. Caroline was lying on her side in a weird, contorted position but started to move with a loud groan.

Ivanka felt nasty and gross. Her legs and upper thighs were coated with dried cum and the clothing she still had on was stained all over. She glared at the lighter and pack of smokes tucked into the upper elastic bands of her stockings.

Verity turned her head as she heard footsteps. She felt her face flush with fear and shame and to her horror excitement as Packer walked in smoking a large joint and drinking a beer.

"Sleep well bitches?"

"What did you DO?" Verity hissed.

Packer walked over and jerked Verity to her feet and glared at her. Verity's strong front wilted instantly as she looked at a very large and dangerous man who seemed perfectly capable of doing something really bad to her on the spot.

Packer smiled evilly.

"That's better. Figured out that you are in a spot of trouble did you? Good."

Packer sat on a chair and swallowed the rest of his beer. He then tossed the bottle over his shoulder and it smashed against the wall. Verity winced.

"You all remember what happened?"

Verity nodded, and she saw the others nod slowly, with Caroline being the last. Caroline looked poorly, with partially glazed eyes and a very confused look on her face.

"Good. So that film is uploaded on the web in several locations. Any of you try anything and it's released for all to see. So that my first insurance policy. Aside from the film, the drug Zone you took is highly addictive, so you will be suffering withdrawal pretty soon. I am the only way you will get more, so again, you try anything and it will be a really bad week. That is insurance number two. Insurance number three is the regular drugs, dope and coke. I saw how you enjoyed them, so I'm thinking you will be wanting more and I can help you."

Packer paused. He looked at Ivanka and said "Bring me a smoke."

Ivanka glared at him, but after a moment she got up and walked over. Packer helped himself to a cig and used the lighter. He blew out some smoke and said "Nice, be sure you always keep these handy, you are the serving bitch after all."

Packer looked around.

"Lastly, I think all of you enjoyed what I did you yesterday. You cunts are so stuck up and such ball busters, but you become sex crazed sluts once you met real men who can really fuck. I'm betting that deep down you WANT to do this."

"Never!" Ivanka shouted.

Packer laughed. He looked at the others. Verity had a matching defiant look on her face. Sophie had one as well, but it was noticeably less powerful. Caroline though...

"Caroline? Care to say anything?"

Caroline blinked and looked at him. Her eyes were glassy and she looked very dopey and confused.

"Um, no, I don't have anything to say."

Caroline could feel the other women looking at her. But the truth was she wasn't feeling defiant. She was feeling weak and horny. The more she thought about it, which was so hard to do, the more she missed that wonderful feeling of orgasming again and again. The feeling of her whole body shuddering ever so slightly, her mind overwhelmed by the wonderful sensation. Getting even more turned-on seeing Verity getting fucked before her, smelling and hearing the nasty sex.

"Really? What if I told you I could make yesterday happen again?"

Caroline's eyes lit up and she looked at Packer with a hint of eagerness.

"Caroline! What are you doing?" Ivanka snarled.

"Shut your hole bitch!" Packer snarled. Ivanka quieted down but glared at her guard.

"You could, you could make that happen again?" Caroline asked.

"I can do better. How would you like to be a serving bitch? Do the drugs? Service the guests? Be more than just a table with a vibrator stuck in her twat?"

Caroline was on her knees and nodding eagerly. "I LOVE it! Please! Let me! I'll be your best serving bitch ever!"

Packer stood up and walked over. He took a small vial and opened it. "Here, drink up. Pure Zone. This stuff will put you into the right mindset, and since it's a large amount of 100% pure, you take it and you will never come back. The effect is permanent. But you have to want to be that way. I got it explained to me, but science stuff goes over my head. But if the person wants to be changed, then a final dose like this makes it permanent."

Packer looked at the guard. "Beg me bitch."

"Please Packer. I'm begging you. I want this so bad!"

"Better than that!"

"PLEASE! I'll do anything! ANYTHING!"

"Oh? Suck my cock?"

Caroline had her hands on it so fast Packer nearly jumped back. His pants were down and Caroline was sucking eagerly on it.

Packer smiled and looked at the other women. "This is what is going to happen bitches. Each one of you is going to beg me to give you the final dose and willingly become my bitch. I can tell each of you is already turned on and wanting it. Some more than others right now, but it's okay. All of you are going to end up like Caroline here."

Packer grunted and blew in her mouth. Caroline was able to swallow every drop.

"Nice. Your reward."

Packer tipped the bottle and Caroline gulped it all down. Her eyes glazed over and she sat back on her knees.

Packer turned to the other women who all had horrified looks on their faces. "So, breakfast is whatever you cunts can find. We helped ourselves already. Remember, you run off and the film is public. And we have your cellphones and the landline somehow is down. We will be having a cooking show filming later today, so get ready."

Packer looked down at Caroline. Her eyes had cleared and she smiled up at him. "So bitch, feeling okay?"

"Oh yes Packer! I feel wonderful! Having some hot cum for breakfast is wonderful. But I'm not full, can I blow the others? I'm a serving bitch after all and I need to take care of the guests!"

Packer chuckled and nodded. Caroline got up with a perky smile and swayed out the door.

"Eat fast ladies, you got a big day ahead of you." Packer said as he headed out of the room.

TO BE CONTINUED