Claimed Over a Long Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
She plans an escape from her stalker.
3.6k words
4.33
28.1k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex. That motherfucker. I will find a way out of this. A small fire of anger sparking in the pit of my despair.

I watch him from a sideways angle while the side of my face is still smushed against the rug. As he walks to the couch to sit down, I see none of the nervous energy in his actions like when I originally met him. Some of his dark hair is askew and his cock is sitting overtop his pants and boxers with his legs splayed in typical male fashion. At some point he must have taken off his coat and jacket because I can see them hanging near the door. The layers of clothing had hid how toned he was. Not a musclehead, but no pushover either. A five 'o'clock shadow was starting to become visible along his jawline.

"Well, let's give that about 20 minutes, shall we?" as he glances at his watch and casually palms himself. I don't know if he's trying to get himself ready again or doing it just because he can. While holding himself, he picks up my laptop he'd left on the couch. I take the moment of distraction to subtly move around to figure out how much arm movement I had. Without the floor and Alex pinning my jacket to my waist, the coat had become quite loose. In addition, a button must have snapped off during my...

No, stop. You can't think about the past. It won't help now. I tell myself.

"Let's get business out of the way. A delayed email about your unfortunate sickness will do nicely, won't it?" he looks over to me and smiles like we're planning to play hookie, then looks down to start typing away. I try to think how fast I can get up and what's my nearest exit.

Maybe grabbing my cellphone and sending a message would be faster? Could I get to a knife instead? No, I don't know anything except SING from Miss Congeniality. My cellphone and the kitchen is behind me while Alex is in front of me, but the kitchen just leads to a basement...Maybe I could grab the cellphone and make a run to the basement? If I can close the door, I'll have time to call someone. Who do I call? 911, duh. Goddammit, keep it together. As I get up, I can get the coat off and throw it at him. There's a pot I washed last night still drying on the counter I can use to defend myself! I remember and hope starts to bloom within me.

"What's that smile for?" he says, looking suspicious and makes a motion as if to get up.

Fuck.

I rock back on my heels as I wiggle my arms to free them from the coat, but I've forgotten about the belt circling the mass of cloth around me. I panic, but manage to get up and run. The butt plug feels weird and makes it difficult to run. Without my hands free, I miss my cellphone and the pot when I pass through the kitchen. I frantically try to loosen my arms. I hear pounding footsteps behind me.

"Stop!" he shouts.

I reach the door to the basement just as I manage to get a hand free. As I open the door and turn around to close it, I can see his face scrunched up in anger. I close the door, bracing my shoulder against it. The lock slips through my fingers.

Please, please, please...

I feel Alex shove himself against the door, but thankfully, these stairs have a landing and a wall opposite of the door. My legs are locked and wedged against wall. The force needed to push back against the door tenses all my muscles causing the plug pops out of my cunt. I feel cum running down my nylon covered thighs as I try again to lock the door.

Yes! Success! The door is locked.

"You open this fucking door right now!" as he pounds on the door.

I slide down the ground, my lungs struggling for oxygen. I hiss in pain when my reddened ass touches the cold linoleum. Cum continues to slowly seep from my cunt which gaps and contracts around a phantom plug.

"Open the door, you bitch!"

"Fuck you!" I shout, finally yanking my other arm out of the coat. After a minute of untangling myself, I'm free of the belt and coat. I take off my ripped tights and feel disgusted that with every movement which is causing my pussy to smearthe ejected cum on itself as it rubs against the linoleum. I use the coat to wipe the cum off me, although the rough material brushes against my clit making me moan.

I can hear him pacing behind the door. I can tell he's trying to think of how to get to me. I need to act quickly. I remember two windows in the basement. Turning on a light, I make my way down the steps, throwing off my torn blouse and bra. I pull some rumpled laundry from the drier. After discarding the last of my clothing, my skirt, I put on a shirt and jeans. No bra or underwear, I don't have time waste.

Eyeing the window, I hope I can wedge through. It's one of those small half-windows that some basements have. I never cared since the basement was unfinished, but I was definitely finding a way to get bigger windows when this is all over. I drag an old wooden chair underneath one of the windows and look through. It's still dark, but I don't see any movement. Opening the window, I scramble through. The pea gravel lines the edge of the house. Displaced by my weight, the pea gravel roars in my ears compared to the silence of the night.

I'm kneeling outside the window with only my feet inside when a leg swings over my waist and hands start strangling me. My air was cut off mid-inhale. I try to cough. It's making it all worse. I grab his legs to do something, anything, but my hands can only feebly claw at his caves through his pants. My vision starts to fade. I grab some of the gravel and throw it, but none of it even hits him.

"Don't fight me." He growls. My limbs no longer hold me. Whatever vision I had in the night fades away completely.

Damn.

---

I wake up moaning. Pleasure consumes me, my hips push into hands which are rubbing my clit and fingering my cunt. I attempt to move my limbs, but my hands are restrained above my head and I feel something wrapped around my ankles, almost completely spreading them wide and tight. I feel pillows propping my hips up. I'm completely naked except for my restraints. A kind of plastic crinkles underneath my ass as I move.

"Wha..."

"You're awake. Let's try this again, you naughty girl." His words register at the same time I feel his fingers dig into my hips and his cock thrust into my cunt. My eyelids fly open and I gasp. His earlier stretching hadn't fully taken, so he only makes it about halfway before he backs off. Pistoning his hips to mine again, he achieves success. His hips are now cradled in mine, the pillows beneath me almost completely flat.

He picks up something on the bed to the left of my waist.

"Found this in your drawer, you little slut." My pocket vibrator starts buzzing, my gaze fixated as he slowly lowers it to my clit. Oddly enough, he's gentle with it, not smashing up against my clit like he shoved his cock in my cunt. His erratic emotional and physical interactions with me are completely confusing, adding to my sense of lost control and forced arousal. Reluctantly, I admit to myself that the dule ache of my abused body has now become an unwanted spice of pleasure added the vibrations on my clit and the fullness of my cunt.

"Why make me feel like this?" I plead with him.

"Haven't you read the studies?" he asks as he starts lazily plunging his cock into me. He flicks the vibrator across my clit, back and forth.

Seeing my pleasure fogged and confused face, he continues, "The contractions of the female orgasm are like a conveyor belt of muscles, helping sperm move towards a female's eggs." He pauses to pull back and do a particularly long, but unrelenting impalement of my cunt. We both groan, his cock brushing against my cervix. "Discipline is necessary, stress unavoidable, but I'll be damned if I don't do what I can to get you pregnant." He grins. Fully naked himself, I see his body lithe but muscular. Dark hair decorating his chest.

His thrusts become more aggressive with his cock almost completely leaving me before plunging back into me. My body rocks along the bed causing my breasts jiggle and bounce. He watches it all, his gaze burning with desire. His free hand slides along my soft stomach to squeeze my right breast. Using my breast as a brace and a handhold, he lowers himself down to pull my left breast into his mouth, tonguing it. The maneuver causes him to pause his thrusting, only to start up again with more wrenching, jerking thrusts. Ramming himself into me, hitting a spot along my channel which makes me suck in my breath in surprise and delight. The vibrator is abandoned between our hips, sliding around in my slick until it finally makes a home between our stomachs, vibrating useless there. His right hand moves to my hip to give him more leverage.

"Ow!" My hands fist and pull the restrains taut. I feel him bite down hard on my left nipple. It takes a second to realize he hasn't broken skin, but he's clamped down hard. The hand on my right breast forms a claw to grab it in its entirety. His clawed hand slowly closes into a fist, forcing my breast out of his hand, but not without his nails scraping across my skin. He's not stopping. The fisted hand now has my areola and nipple smashed between his fingers and palm. The fist curls forward, pulling and wrench my nipple to the side, digging his nails into my areola.

I scream in shock, pain, and...pleasure. It hurts so good.

It takes all the I am not to move, because he's clamped his teeth so hard around my other nipple, I fear he'll bite it off if I try to pull away from him. There's so little of my breast left in his hand that he's forced to hold on only to my nipple between his thumb and two fingers. Then he starts pulling.

"Ah, ah, ah!" is groaningly wrenched from me as a this new pain ensues.

He pulls until my nipple grates itself along his calloused fingers to return to me. His hand rejoins my abused breast to push his thumb into my breast, almost creating an obscene bellybutton. His thumb rubs my nipple in a circular motion, sometimes scrapping a nail across my nipple.

Finally, he releases my other nipple from his teeth. His tongue lathes at it while blood rushes back. A new wave of pleasure radiates from my breast as it tingles back to life. His cock still plunging into my cunt, our fluids creating sucking and squelching sounds. As he did in our first encounter, he moves his head to bite down on the meaty juncture between my neck and shoulder. The act feels like he's claiming me. I feel him move his hand between us to fetch the vibrator pushing it onto my clit. A symphony of pleasure reaches its finale. I cum, arching my back and burying my face in his neck.

My cunt uncontrollably shudders and clamps around his cock. His cock swells. He takes a couple more lunging thrusts into my cunt before shoving his hips into mine one last time, smashing my pussy and pinning the vibrator against my clit. Growling grunting sounds emanate from his chest. This deep dive has brought his cock up against my cervix and I feel ropes of cum splatter against my cervix, again and again. The pinned vibrator is overstimulating me during my orgasm. I'm sensitive all over. I can't think. I hear noises. I think they're mine. They're his. I can't tell.

Oh my god. Too much! I try to say, but the words don't come out. My head and back are arched back, all my muscles straining. My moans become downright guttural.

"Look at me." His voice determined despite the roughness in it from his own pleasure. He grabs my jaw to face him. "Yes, let me see those eyes dilate for me. I am the one who got you here. You can only get this kind of pleasure from me. I will give you pleasure and babies; you will love me for it." He rocks his hips into mine for emphasis. My eyes roll into my head as a post-orgasmic wave of pleasure washes over me. That damn vibrator still pinned between us, his other hand holding it in place.

He gently slaps my face before grabbing my jaw again. "Pay attention. You are mine. Say you are mine and look at me when you do."

I look into his eyes. That intense green. That arrogant face. This motherfucker.

"I'm yours." I say grudgingly, a low burning anger still burning in a pit of despair deep inside me.

"And who am I?" he rocks his hips forward.

"Alex?"

"Now say it all together," rocking into me again.

"I'm yours, Alex," my eyes tightening.

Tweaking my nipple, he says in a teasing but menacing voice, "Say it like you mean it."

The vibrator is starting to kindle me towards another orgasm. The rising arousal an annoyance I must fight to ensure this interaction doesn't end worse for me. Closing my eyes briefly to gather myself, I look him straight in the eye and whisper gently, "I'm yours, Alex."

"Good girl," patting my face, smiling. By now, he'd completely softened inside me and he pulls out, taking the vibrator with him. Without his cock inside me, trapped air escapes from my cunt in an embarrassing queef. I turn my head away in shame, tears clouding my sight.

He moves to stand by the side of the bed. Bending, he kisses my turned cheek.

"You'll get used to it. I think it's cute. Your pussy loved it so much it burped like after eating a good meal. My cum!" He laughs to himself.

"Let's not forget why we're here." He walks to the end of my bed.

My...bed. This asshole did this to me in my bed, as I take in my surroundings through my tears. It's the first time since I woke up with his fingers inside my cunt that I was able to concentrate on anything else except what was happening to me.

My thoughts interrupted as he scrapes up my cunt's leaking fluids with his fingers to push them back into my gapping cunt. He bends down to pick up something. When he rises up, he waves my kitchen funnel at me.

"I had to get creative when your oxygen deprivation turned into a nap. Also, I was bored. You've been working too much. Don't worry, that'll change."

He lodges the end of the funnel into my cunt and holds it there. With his other hand he pulls out the piece of plastic I'd been feeling under my ass this entire time. Holding up a plastic baggie of what can only be his cum, he says, "Sperm is only viable outside the body if kept warm. Your ass worked nicely. Maximum is 20 minutes. We're definitely a bit over that considering I had to get hard again and wake you up." He wiggles his eyes suggestively. "But, never hurts to try."

He opens the bag and dumps the cum into the funnel. The cum slides out of the bag in a semi-gelatinous state. Falling out in globs. It disappears from my vision behind the edge of the funnel. He squeezes the baggie until it's all out then I can see his hands try to push the cum to the bottom of the funnel.

Frustrated that it's not moving as fast as he'd like, I feel his index finger push through the end of the funnel and into my cunt. He stabs his finger into my channel several times before looking satisfied. The force knocking the funnel against my lips, flaring them wider each time. Then, like a fucking magician, that butt plug from earlier appears out of nowhere and into his hand. He runs the tip of it up and down my slit before inserting it inside me almost clinically, but the effect is ruined when he pats the end of the plug to see my pussy jiggle.

He bends turns to the corner of my bed. I crane my neck to see a black bag sitting there.

Where the fuck had that come from? I wonder.

He pulls a thin butt plug, a pair of suspenders, and a bit of clothe out.

"Always be prepared," he whispers proudly to himself. The thin butt plug is slithered along my slit and around the other plug. Gathering our partially dried fluids along its sides. He touches the tip of the butt plug to my asshole and looks up at me to see fear in my eyes.

"Not required for conception, but you have to have a little fun, right? Don't clench, just push against it a little. Okay?" I nod, tired from a long day at work on top of all of this and afraid of what he would do if I refused.

When he sees my asshole relax, he slowly pushes the plug in. Our gunky fluids accomplishing the task, but not without a little bit of pain. I feel a new kind of fullness with objects in my cunt and asshole. Thankfully, the base is not much bigger than his finger. The bit of cloth earlier ends up being a set of panties with snaps on the hips so he can put them on me without untying me. Finally, he uses the suspenders as...suspenders only instead of using it for pants, he clips them to my new panties. They pull the panties up my waist until its tight pulled against the plugs. Of course he positions the belts of the suspender over top my breasts, flattening them and rubbing against my sore nipples.

"I have to make sure they stay in," he explains with a gleeful expression, proud his contraption had worked.

Abruptly, he walks over to the side of my bed, kneels onto the mattress, and pushes his junk in my face.

"Clean me, good girl." A knife appears in front of my face before it moves; and I feel it touch my neck.

The flaccid cock is nearly dry, encrusted with the remnants of our fluids. His hairy balls are matted but still semi-glistening with wetness. He's a grower, not a shower, so when I take his cock into his mouth it fits comfortably. My saliva rehydrates the dry cum, allowing me to lathe his cock with my tongue to wipe it all off. I can taste us both and smell our musk and sweat. It's hard not to spit him out from the smell alone, but a small part of me, a secret dark part of me enjoys the humiliation, but then I remember how I go here. I pull my mouth away from his cock as slowly as possible so that he doesn't take offense, trying to hide my disgust of him and myself from my face. I look up inquiringly.

Raising an eyebrow, he replies, "Keep going." He taps my neck with the flat of his knife.

I take him into my mouth again and continue cleaning. It's too soon for him to become fully engorged, but my attention has made him semi-hard.

"Now my balls, good girl." He holds the side of my jaw in his hand, rubbing a thumb along my bulging cheek.

It's more tricky, but before I can finish my task, he stops me. I think he's just as tired as I am.

He goes to my bathroom and gets two wet washcloths: one to clean himself and one to clean me. Well, as clean as I could get with two plugs inside me. His ministrations cause me to shift which in turn makes me notice that with my arousal gone, my cunt has started to tighten around the plug. It was starting to become painful, but exhaustion was overwhelming me. He retrieves the pillows and blankets folded on the floor.

"Lift your head." I oblige and am rewarded with a pillow for my head.

He puts a pillow next to me, lays down on his side to my right, and covers us with blankets.

"I set a timer. Ten more minutes before we can take those plugs out. We don't want you getting an infection." As he relays this information, he uses his right hand to cradle my right breast, his thumb resting atop my nipple. If he starts talking again , I hear no more. I'm dead to the world.

---

The feel of plugs being pulled out of me rouses me to a half-awaken state. The freed cum rushes to entrance of my cunt, dripping down my slit. Then a wet cloth thoroughly rubs my pussy until I'm fully clean and half-aroused.

Having my attention, he informs, "Time's up. Now, we can sleep. We have a whole weekend together." Half-asleep, I feel him resume his previous position.

The part of my brain that's conscious cries out to me inside my head. It's only Friday.