All Comments on 'Clair Conner Ch. 03'

by 2soon2no

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LaurinhaLaurinhaover 3 years ago
Amazing!

I always wanted to be a sex slave. To have gangbangs with tons of men all day long. Pleeease make me one of your friend slaves of your story.

2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years agoAuthor

I love a rape fantasy myself, but it is just a fantasy. Overpowering another person is not right, all other things being equal.

Having said that, I fantasize about having a half a dozen men splash me all night long! Pain is not my thing tho, and while you can imagine how the other young ladies were hurting, Clair has been hurt enough times that she knows what will be a long term problem, and what is just humiliation. Maybe all of us could profit from the humbling effect of being forced to do someone else's will. Okay, now I'm hot again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You made me laugh

I chuckled all the way through this chapter. Admittedly that killed the erotism for me because I was laughing a bit too much. I like this story, its funny as.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

The storyline is moving forward very well. Clair’s intelligence and survival skills are showing. This is different than most of my other readings. Thank You and looking forward to to enjoying this and other stories of yours.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Clair, Is making the best of a terrible situation and helping the others to cope with the situation. I’m invested to read all of the chapters of this series. Thank Yiu! XO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2soon2no@2soon2no
Over active imagination. I love a woman with a strong sexual appetite, and she is willing to use her sexuality as a part of her everyday life. Women need to own their value, including, but not limited to their own sexuality.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES