All Comments on 'Clair Conner Ch. 04'

by 2soon2no

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a Survival Slut

Clair was destined for sex slavery.

2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years agoAuthor

I think a woman can love sex, even fantasize about rape and gangbangs, without having any interest in sex slavery As a matter of fact, I'm sure of it!

Ultimately, she wants to help others have good sex.

If you want a survival slut, than Clair is your girl. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, what is happening to Jane? No mention of what is going on with her and the crew. There is mention of the other two girls from time to time but I must have missed what his happening to Jane. WHat did she look like after spending the night with the Captain? What about the other times with the crew? Clair is just kind of spending her time just kind of hanging around.

leasonslearnedleasonslearnedover 2 years ago

I went through the series and liked it, though it ends quicker than I might have liked. I like the gallows humor.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Clair will try to make her experiences as pleasurable for her as possible and still be thinking of a escape plan. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2soon2no@2soon2no
Over active imagination. I love a woman with a strong sexual appetite, and she is willing to use her sexuality as a part of her everyday life. Women need to own their value, including, but not limited to their own sexuality.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES