Claire

Story Info
A sexy, forbidden treat.
832 words
4.37
5.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dnthmn_19
Dnthmn_19
14 Followers

Claire was a lovely young woman I worked with a long time ago in an office in Montreal. She was very pretty, slim, funny and a great pleasure to take out after work for a drink. I was single and I was madly in love with her and she knew it but because she was married I didn't have a chance with her. It didn't matter how much she appreciated my sincere affection for her, there was no possibility of romance between us.

I won't bore you with our jobs at the company but one day I needed two stacks of invoices separated - do you remember the two ply forms with carbon paper between them? - and Claire was the one to do it. It was hot summer and she was not wearing a bra under her lightweight summer dress. She bent over the first stack of invoices right in front of me and went to work. The front of her dress fell forward and her small breasts were completely exposed to me.

Her breasts were smooth and pale and as she moved her arms they swayed and jiggled a little. Her nipples were pink and prominent and as she continued working they seemed to grow a little. I think they may have been brushing against the fabric of her dress, or they may have been excited a bit from a little breeze her movements were casting our her bare chest. I was amazed by how pretty her naked breasts were! At first I thought maybe I was not being a gentleman, taking advantage of this view but then I thought Surely she knows what she is doing, she must be doing it on purpose and if she is doing it on purpose it's because it's the only erotic gift she can give me and I would be a fool not to accept her gift. I thought, If she is doing this by accident then I would still be a fool to say or do anything to interrupt it. I stared and stared.

I could feel the blood swirling behind my balls. Shall I get a hard on right in front of her, I wondered. No, I thought, I was wearing tight underwear so I could enjoy this feeling and the looseness of my dress pants will conceal my bulge. Nevertheless, I was getting hard and the tightness of my underwear only enhanced that nice feeling. If she simply raised her eyes she would have seen the front of my pants but I felt sure that my bulging cock was safely concealed from her notice.

Claire finished the first stack of invoices and pulled the second stack to her, resuming her work. I picked up the first stack and pretended to look through them, all the while staring at Claire's naked breasts. She didn't say a word as she deliberately exposed her forbidden breasts to me. The lights from the office ceiling shone down the front of her dress and her breasts were in full light, not shadowed at all. I was most amazed by her nipples, pink and quite hard now. Someone came and told Claire she was wanted on the phone and so she started working faster. Her breasts jiggled a little more. Because Claire was leaning forward over her work her hanging breasts appeared fuller. Yes! I watched them with grateful, greedy lust and did not say a word for fear of breaking this beautiful, sexy moment. My cock was as hard as it could be, constrained by my tight underwear. I knew I was never going to forget this erotic gift.

Finally she finished the second stack of invoices, straightened up and handed them to me saying "There you are!" and she dashed out to answer her phone call. I thought her eyes might have been gleaming a bit, but that beautiful woman's eyes were always gleaming so I still didn't know for sure if she gave me that view of her naked breasts on purpose.

I did what I had to do with the invoices then I went to the men's room, opened my pants and sat on the toilet and grabbed my cock. It was still hard. I needed to get rid of this hard on and I knew only one way to do that so I stroked my cock with all my might until I came with a blast into a wad of tissue, my eyes shut and my memory focussed on the sight of Claire's jiggling breasts and hard, pink nipples. That was the only time I ever masturbated at work and boy did I ever need it.

Later that afternoon, when it was time to go home Claire and I just happened to step into the elevator at the same time and stood beside each other. Just as the elevator reached the bottom she leaned over and whispered into my ear "I think your pants are fitting you a little better now."

Dnthmn_19
Dnthmn_19
14 Followers