All Comments on 'Claire'

by Dnthmn_19

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Campus77Campus775 months ago

I wanted it to continue. There has to be more to this story. She was getting off on it as well as he was. I'll follow you to see if you do chapter 2.

ElectricBlueElectricBlue5 months ago

Sweet little story, perfect as it is.

Reminds me of a tall slim lawyer I once worked with. She wore a plain buttoned blouse, top three buttons undone, and would angle herself just right to see her little bare tits and the flat of her belly, looking down. She had the biggest, darkest black eyes. Good at law, too ;)

RamseyMacDonaldRamseyMacDonald3 months ago

We need to hear part two! She obviously enjoyed teasing the older man and knowing she was safe in the office. What will she show him next time to make his trousers even more uncomfortable? I am hoping she will be wearing a skirt that rides up as she squats to sort something on the floor. Or as she bends over her desk her VPL is obvious in the morning but has gone by the afternoon after she removes her underwear...

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 1 month ago

Cute, she did notice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDnthmn_19@Dnthmn_19
I've been a technical writer most of my life and now I dabble in erotica. I like doing landscape drawings in pen and ink and I sometimes try to draw nudity. I can't believe my sexual career is over yet. I welcome correspondence from anyone who finds my works or Forum posting...

story TAGS