Claire & I Go to Hell Club

Story Info
We are taken to a sex club where we both push our boundaries.
3.4k words
4.36
14.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and I had been having a great time. Our sex life had never been so good and we had really been enjoying each others company. It had been weeks since Claire had the threesome with Brad and John.

I still had fond memories of Claire being fucked by the young guys, vaginally, anally and orally. I would also often chuckle to myself when I thought of eating their cum out of her. My cock often got hard thinking about it.

Claire didn't talk much about our adventures very often, but occasionally she would mention how much fun it was.

On a quiet night midweek we were cuddling on the couch watching TV together when Claire sat up and looked at me, I knew she was serious by the expression on her face.

"I have something to tell you but I want to tell you without interruptions, you can ask me about it later." She said, She continued "Is that alright."

"Ok go ahead." I said. I was scared of what she was going to say.

"Do you remember the night I went out with the girls a couple of weeks ago."

"yes I do." I replied

"Well I actually met up with the black security guy from the night club that we had fun in with the boys."

Claire continued, "You know I had always fantasied about having a BBC and this was my chance." "I met up with him, but he surprised me with a friend as well."

"Ok." I quietly replied. I had always wanted Claire to have fun but I getting worried.

"I had a threesome with the two of them." She said.

'Is that it?" I said.

"Yes." she said. She neglected to tell me everything that went on.

I said "Have you seen them since?" "Did you enjoy it and where does it leave us?"

Claire replied holding my hand. " No I haven't seen them again, and yes I loved it, but I love you more than ever and I never want to leave your side."

I was getting horny thinking about Claire being double teamed by a couple of good looking black guys.

I said, "Claire, I'm disappointed you lied to me, I thought we had an agreement we would only play together." I continued " I'm glad you had a great time but never again."

Looking at her I said, "I am actually relieved, as I found your dress from that night and found it covered in cum. I actually thought you were having an affair and wanted to leave me."

Claire said, " Oh god no, I'm your wife for life."

I said, "Would you like to play again with them."

Claire said, "I would love too but only with you there."

I said, " Done."

After our conversation we had a beautiful sensuous night of love making.

Claire gave me David's business card the next day. I rang his number, no answer but I left my name and informed him I was Claires husband and that there was not a problem but if he could call back it would be appreciated.

I didn't have to wait long before he rang back. I explained Claire had told me about the threesome. I told him she wanted to play again as long as I was present, I detailed our previous play with the young guys including me cleaning her out after.

David explained that was fine as long as we both did exactly what he and Paul ordered without question. They would be totally in charge.

I nervously agreed. David said he would be in contact soon.

I let Claire know I had spoken to David and what he had said. Claire warned me that the play would be more extreme than I our previous play. She then detailed fully her threesome at the adult cinema. I was shocked but it super turned me on, I would have loved being one of the guys ejaculating over her breasts then massaging all the cum into those beautiful breasts.

It was a few days passed before we heard from David. We were on for Saturday night, we had to dress up and wait to be picked up.

Saturday night rolled around, I dressed up in a pair of pants and dress shirt, Claire was in a really short black skirt and creamy colored blouse with black high heels. She had black silky panties and a black push up bra on. Her blouse was partially undone so she was showing a great deal of cleavage.

"Claire, you look fucking hot, I love you, I want you to have as much fun as you want." I said.

"Thank you darling." She replied " I want you to explore and enjoy yourself too. Don't hold back." She added.

I wasn't too sure what she meant but I was looking forward to the night. we still didn't know what type of club we were going to. My guess was a swingers club with other couples, Claire thought of a nightclub for some sexy dancing.

We had a few drinks to calm our nerves.

A limo arrived on time. We hopped into the back. David and Paul were both inside. I Introduced myself as I hadn't officially met either of them in person.

We sat back and relaxed. Paul and David were sitting opposite us.

"Don't relax too much Claire, get on your knees and come here" Paul instructed.

Claire looked at me with a smile then crawled to them.

"We need some warming up" Paul said, pulling his cock out of his pants. I gasped at the size. It wasn't even fully erect but it must have been 7 or 8 inches with room to grow.

Claire gladly took it in her mouth, she had been yearning to feel these huge black cocks again.

David removed his cock from his pants.

"Well Peter, I need a mouth or are you going to make Claire do everything." David said looking straight at me.

"Claire? I said

Claire took her mouth off Paul's cock "I warned you, anything they want, go for it baby I know you have always wanted to suck a cock." she replied.

I shrugged, Claire was right I had always fantasied about sucking a cock but this was all very intimidating.

I moved forward and crouched next to Claire just in front of David

David's cock looked so big close up, I licked the tip of his cock, I was thinking of all the things I like when receiving a blowjob.

I then took the first few inches into my mouth and rolled my tongue around the head.

I moved my mouth down onto the shaft a bit more. Yum, I started to bob up and down on his cock.

"Claire have a look at your cock sucking hubby, he is pretty good too" David laughs

Claire turned her head slightly not bothering to take Paul's cock out of her mouth

I was just building up some pace when I felt the limo stopped. We had arrived.

"We are here". The limo driver announces.

David pushes my head off his cock.

"Remember, whatever I say." David demanded, they dressed themselves and we alighted from the vehicle.

We were standing in front of a large stone building, there was a small red neon sign it simply read "Hell"

We followed David inside the building, he spoke to the front desk lady. He paid the entry and walked us into the first room. It was a smallish bar, it was dark but looked like a really cool bar. Above the bar there were erotic pictures involving different aspects of bdsm. There were whips and chains on display as well. I am now guessing a sex club.

I walked up to the bar and purchased a round of drinks.

We stood in a circle, I had one arm around Claire's waist.

"It was hot watching you suck David's cock" Claire whispered to me.

We looked around at the crowd. It was a good looking crowd, nearly all the crowd was younger than Claire and I. The most obvious thing about the crowd was it was mainly male. There were only a handful women present but they were heavily outnumbered. The women were quite attractive but Claire was attracting plenty of attention in her short dress and long shapely legs. Her breast nearly falling out of her top attracted a fair bit of attention as well.

I could see a couple of the other girls being felt up at the bar. Some of the guys were groping their tits and grabbing their ass.

On finishing our drinks I handed my credit card to Claire.

"Can you get the next round." I asked. Claire knew exactly what I was up to.

She nodded and swaggered towards the bar strutting her body. It wasn't until she was nearly surrounded by men that I saw some hands grabbing her ass and lifting her dress. She swung around to protest and saw David, Paul and myself grinning.

She turned and decided to enjoy the attention. She undid a couple of more buttons on her top and kept moving to the bar. There was now only one button stopping her top being totally open. She got to the bar and ordered our drinks. One guy had lifted her skirt up and was seriously feeling up both her ass cheeks. She bent over the bar a bit and poked her ass out in his direction, not to waste the opportunity he gave both her ass cheeks a slap. The guys around her gave her a cheer. She started to walk back with the drinks while multiple guys grabbed at her tits.

"Like the show boys" she said.

"Very nice, just remember we haven't even started with you two yet, this will be a night you won't forget. " David replied.

As we were having our drinks I noticed a number of men and a couple of women going through a heavy wooden door. I showed Claire the door.

Paul noticed us looking at the door, he said, "We are going through there shortly, it will be like opening pandora's box." He added "Leave now or we own you in a big way."

"We are here now." I replied. Claire looked at me and smiled, I had made the right choice.

After finishing our drink we went to the door, Paul led the way. He instructed us to strip. We complied, Paul and David stripped as well. They were impressive, very tall with hard muscular bodies. I could see why Claire had enjoyed her playtime with them.

We followed David through the next door, it was a dark passageway with minimal lighting. There were various door leading off the passageway. David entered one of the rooms. It was a medium size room with sex swing hanging from the ceiling.

"You are up Claire." David said, as he grabbed her hand and led her to the swing. Paul helped and soon she was laying on her back on the swing, her legs stretched out wide apart secured by some stirrups. Her head was hanging down slightly over the end of the swing.

"Get her warmed up boy' David demanded, grabbing me and shoving my head at her pussy. I was more than happy to oblige. I knelt down and starting licking her pussy, I love licking her pussy. I only went for a few minutes when David stopped me. He grabbed my head and shoved his semi hard cock into my mouth.

It quickly got hard, my god it was a mouthful.

David pulled out and pushed me away, He now moved between Claires legs, edging his now erect cock towards her pussy.

"Yes please I fucking love that cock." Claire managed to say, before Paul pushed his cock into her waiting mouth. I'm sure I could see Claires throat moving when Paul thrust his cock into her.

"You can play with her titties boy." Paul said. I was wrapped as I love her tits, I started gently massaging her breasts, gently squeezing her hard nipples. I could hear her moaning. David was driving at least 8 to 9 inches of his thick cock into her pussy with every thrust.

I heard her moan louder, she grabbed my arm as it groped her breast, As she shuddered to a beautiful orgasm I squeezed her nipple harder. The boys started to absolutely hammer Claire with their BBCs.

They came soon after, semen spurted out of Claires mouth.

Inch by inch Paul withdrew his cock from my wife's throat. David pulled his massive dick out of her pussy.

"Clean it bitch." David said, grabbing my hair and pushing my mouth onto his cock.

It was coated with his cum and Claires juices. I loved it, I took his cock easier this time and sucked and licked every bit of fluid off his cock.

Once I finished cleaning David's cock I turned and there was Paul's cock. I dutifully sucked it clean as well. I finished and was then directed to Claires pussy. I knew exactly what I had to do. I gently licked my wife's pussy, licking the cum out of her. I probed her pussy as deep as possible trying to retrieve every drop. She was laying back recovering and enjoying my tongue work.

After a few minutes David helped Claire out of the swing. He gave her a passionate kiss, I could see she loved him being affectionate. Naked, her curves were on full display, god she looked good. Such a sexy lady.

David held her hand and walked her into the passageway, Paul and I followed. We walked straight into a large room. There a lot of people in this room it was obviously the main room. I could see there was a women strapped to a St Andrews cross, another women was on her knees eating out her pussy. While some men were grabbing her breasts while others were standing behind her and playing with her ass. A lot of the crowd were watching this action.

David walked to a padded wooden horse, he laid Claire face down on it. It was slim so each breast hung down each side. He then strapped her wrist to the bottom part of the front legs, then moved to her legs, strapping them the same as her wrists but to the rear legs. My wife was now completely defenseless, with her legs spread her pussy was fully exposed and she couldn't move a inch.

"Your turn Peter." Paul said. He moved me over to a bench, he bent me over it. I then realized the front part was like a medieval stock. He clamped it down securing my hands and head. My legs were pulled apart and secured, Claire and I were positioned looking straight at each offer, I was terrified I hadn't consider anal sex, what were they going to do? Claire must have seen the expression on my face. She smiled and winked at me.

Most of the crowd swarmed around Claire, I could see guys spitting on their fingers and feeling up her pussy. She had closed her eyes and was enjoying the groping. It wasn't long and young guy about 25 was feeding his nice cock into her mouth. She was happily sucking on it. At he same time a guy was standing behind her, going by the thrusting of his hips he was fucking her pussy fairly roughly.

I was startled when a cock hit my face, there was no politeness about it. He quickly pushed his cock into my mouth, yummy. He then started to fuck my mouth.

I was happily getting my mouth fucked when I felt hands feeling up my ass. I panicked but couldn't do anything about it, I felt a cold fluid on my ass, I was praying it was lube.

A finger pushed into my ass, that's not too bad I thought, it was actually very enjoyable. I then felt something hard pushing at my ass opening. They waited for a few seconds then pushed again, they did this a few times then my ass was penetrated. "Fuck." I yelled in pain. No one heard it as my mouth was full of cock. He pushed his cock in a bit more, it hurt so much. He stopped, the pain started to ease. He then started to move in and out slowly. I was surprised how quickly my ass adapted to being fucked.

I think I stopped tensing up, and he sensed that. He grabbed by hips and started to properly break in my ass. I was loving it now, me the straight guy being spitroasted. I wasn't straight anymore. The guy fucking my mouth came, filling my mouth with cum. He pulled his cock out, I just had enough time to swallow his load and see there was a line up behind my wife. She was being gangbanged, I even heard her giggle. then another cock was shoved in my mouth.

The guy behind exploded into my ass, I could feel the cum in my ass. His cock left my ass, and was soon replaced by another. He wasn't as gentle and really started pounding me straight away and hard.

I lost count how many loads I took when Paul and David approached me.

"We are going to spitroast the wonderful Claires husband, you really are our bitch now Peter " David laughed.

Paul positioned behind me, I felt more lube being applied. He pushed the head of his cock at my opening and the same time David filled my mouth with cock.

My ass opening resisted then opened, Paul gently moved his cock in. I felt a bit uncomfortable but it was manageable. Paul then started to fuck me, this was everything I had secretly dreamt of.

"Look Claire, your husband is a good slut like you." Paul yelled.

Claire was too busy being gangbanged, I had heard her squeal a couple of times so I knew they were doing her sweet ass as well as her pussy.

The boys came, filling me up. I felt like I was full of cum. They unclipped me, I stood up, weak at the knees. I moved over to Claire, I could feel cum oozing out of my ass. Nearing Claire I could see the last guy was indeed fucking her gorgeous ass. Paul and David let him finish, then undid the straps. She didn't move for a few minutes.

Claire finally speaks, "How hot was that!"

Paul and David laughed, "After the cinema we thought you might like that.". Follow us, they walked us back to changing rooms. I was following Claire, I could see cum running down her leg, she was leaking cum out of her ass and vagina.

David showed us the showers. Claire walked in first and started washing herself, it was a great sight watching her soap up her breasts and pussy. David grunted and walked into the shower, "You are to hot to waste."

He turned her around so she is facing the glass wall, he placed her hands above her head on the glass. He pulled her hips back a bit, he pushed his hard cock into her. He starts to fuck her more and more forcefully. Claire is now against the glass her soapy breasts pressed against the glass, it was a magnificent sight. David was half kissing, biting her shoulder. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back in pure passion. He gives her 2 or 3 hard thrusts and cums again.

"Damn, you are one sexy milf" he whispers into her ear.

We all have a shower, Claire and I couldn't take the smile off our faces. As we walk through the bar a few of the guys give us a clap, a couple of guys even slapped Claires ass as we passed them. She loved the attention. Out the front David and Paul took turns kissing Claire passionately, it was their good night kisses for Claire.

David puts Claire and I into the waiting Uber.

We head off. I am still amazed that I had just been fucked in my mouth and ass multiple times and loved it.

Claire cuddles up to me in the back seat. Rubbing up my cock as we drove home. I love her so much.