All Comments on 'Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 06'

by janscoM

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaabout 4 years ago
Love this!

I hope that there are more chapters of this story coming soon! This is some of the best storytelling on the site. I love her slow transition into debauchery.

kaysbfkaysbfabout 4 years ago
Love it!

I hope there's more stories soon, I love each one more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stunning series of stories

This is my favourite series on Literotica by a long way. The author has a superb eye for detail and the stories feel "real" in a way that so many others do not. I feel like I've waited a long time for this chapter and when I spotted it my expectations couldn't have been higher. Despite all that it absolutely did not disappoint! Can't recommend this series highly enough and cannot wait to see "where next" for Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I too hope for more Chapters.

This is a good series, well written, and the story takes unexpected twists and turns.

I am enjoying Clair getting a little more sexual in each Chapter. I look forward to more and hope they will be soon. Thank you.

anxfananxfanabout 4 years ago
Great!

Really liked this one! The parts with Nick really make this: really well-done tease for the new character, and I love the whole angle of being stuck in the hallway in between. Reminds me more of the first couple installments in this series, which is great. The motivation feels much more organic compared to the more recent plots of just Claire being ordered around.

NeBaPrivateNeBaPrivatealmost 4 years ago
Love this series

Thank you for another wonderful installment in this exciting series. I love the elements that make Claire seem real. I love the teasing of innocents the best (and the ogrish brutes the least, though I understand the need for contrast).

I look forward to the next chapter, presumably including our lucky buddy Nick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please keep writing

This has always been one of my favourite stories, I would love to have you keep writing new chapters thank you.

zonie2778zonie2778over 3 years ago
Please Keep it Up!

My gf and I love your stories, the Claire chapters in particular. Please keep it up! Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series

Terrific series. They are well written, with a nice mix of sex and plot. Hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful series!

I usually prefer more explicit stories but this held my attention and then some! Thanks for your contributions.

Oldie64Oldie64almost 3 years ago

Good blend of shy and sexy, I have enjoyed all of these stories, look forward to the next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanscoM@janscoM
Hello, Just a quick note here about the status of the 'Claire' stories. I still intend to write more, but it usually takes a while for me to have a decent idea and then write it. Lately it hasn't been that much more regularly than once a year. I'd like it to be more often, bu...