Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 07

Story Info
Claire strikes out on her own for once.
17.3k words
4.75
29.3k
57

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janscoM
janscoM
764 Followers

My mind was empty for the first few minutes as I drove back from the restaurant. I just about managed to go through some logistics like making sure of the time so my parents wouldn't be home, and that I was presentable enough to walk from the car to the house. Given how far I'd gone with them I was presuming that I'd be too shocked to think about what happened next, but as I went along familiar streets I realised that my mind wasn't really blank it was just calm.

I could get excited or nervous again easily, I just needed to recall some of the details. The look of terrified anticipation on Nick's face as he pulled my knickers down, or the feel of Tim's hands and penis on my body. However the feelings were in the past and I had no regrets or worries any more, just shock and delight that it had happened. Well I did have one regret, that it was over. Reliving it was one thing but I couldn't be surprised by past events, my thrills really came when I didn't quite know what would happen next.

This attitude didn't change for the rest of the day and it started to seem like a new normal. That meant the only real question that formed was what I'd be doing next. What I'd be doing as soon as possible. Far from worrying about overdoing things it seemed obvious I should just take every opportunity while I had lots of free time.

Initially my thoughts were about who to get in touch with. So far I'd just let Tom, Jim, Jeff and the rest of them choose what happened to me, so that seemed the obvious course of action. I hesitated because I didn't really know how to choose, I'd not seen Jim for a while, Jeff probably expected me to tell him about the restaurant and Tom always seemed like the most enjoyable to just hang out with. Maybe I should get Tom and Jim back together again, or Brad and Jeff. Or could I somehow get in touch with Nick?

Nothing seemed quite right and eventually I figured out why. The part of my last adventure that I relived the most were the moments in the corridor with Nick. They reminded me of how all this started, back when I was the one urging Tom and Jim to take more and more liberties with me. Back when it was me asking them to take my clothes off rather than them telling me to. It wasn't that I'd lost my taste for being a plaything, I thought about being one a lot too, it was just a side of my exhibitionism that felt it needed more attention right now. Getting in touch with people who already knew what I would do for them if they asked wasn't going to cut it. I needed to get out there and find some new blood.

That was daunting, but it wasn't as if I was starting from scratch. Along with various fantasies I'd had over the years there were situations I'd seen in films or TV that had excited me, and there were also the vague plans that I'd been having without particularly trying to over the last few weeks. There was one location that I'd thought about a lot as it seemed about the only place in public where it wouldn't be completely out of the blue for me to undress. I still needed a good story before any strangers would watch me undress, but I kept at it, running different scenarios through in my mind.

It felt close several times but it also seemed hopeless a lot of the time too. If there was one thing I'd learned lately, though, it was that lots of men wanted to watch me take my clothes off. All I needed to do was figure out a way to just ask them to, which, when put like that seemed the simplest transaction in the world. Once I had that simple formulation then things started to fall in place. Eventually I had a plan that seemed solid and that I didn't want to overthink. Working out the rest off the cuff would make it more fun, and it would also lessen the chances of deciding against it. It had taken a day of hanging about the house, but that evening I went to bed nervous and excited but also determined, and possibly even a little bit confident.

The next morning I had a few things I needed to prepare but that didn't take long. Like when I'd got ready for the restaurant I was deliberately not thinking about what would happen, that was already decided. Given there was no Tom or Jeff or Brad to make me carry on there might be more moments of doubt just before action, so I wanted to guard against them as much as possible.

I did need to choose my outfit, however, and that did require some reflection on what I wanted to happen. I needed to look professional but obviously also sexy. In the end I settled on a tight skirt that finished just above the knee, tights, a white blouse that I could unbutton a little without it seeming gratuitous and a jacket I got from my Mum's wardrobe. I put my hair up and decided to wear my glasses. Looking in the mirror I seemed right on the edge between a professional looking outfit that happened to be sexy and a sexy outfit that pretended to be professional. Possibly I was slightly over but that was perfect.

I took another moment to look at my breasts, bum and tiny waist which were all wonderfully tightly packed and emphasised. I tried to imagine a man's reaction if I told them I would get naked for them if they wanted. My stomach did a familiar flip of nervous excitement and I briefly wondered what on earth I thought I was doing. But it was only very briefly before my slightly blank determination to act took back over. I gathered what I needed, made my way to the car and set off.

My destination was one of the local malls, quite big and anonymous and featuring several large department stores that seemed perfect for what I wanted. I was pretty apprehensive as I made my way inside but I realised that a lot of that was wondering if I would find the right setup. I had a particular idea in my head of how to approach things and I knew that although some compromises might be needed if things were too out my confidence might desert me.

It took about half an hour of nervous scouting before I settled on a location. It had been the first I'd looked at but I hadn't been able to start without checking some others. I think I'd known it was fine immediately but it was fun to feel the fear build as I went from justified preparation to warring with myself. That familiar tug where I wanted to run away embarrassed and terrified but knew I would hate myself if I did. I couldn't believe what I was about to say to someone and felt thousands of excuses pulling at me, but at the same time I absolutely had to do it. For about the fourth time I started towards the changing rooms that I'd picked out telling myself that this first part was really simple. This time as I got closer I suddenly realised I was not going to turn back, my nerves were under control.

"Excuse me."

The guy at the entrance, who looked to be a bored student on a summer job, looked up. He didn't seem particularly excited by my appearance but it was early days.

"Yes, miss?"

"There's no problem with bringing someone in here with me is there? They'd wait outside the changing room till I'm ready, but it looks like there's plenty of room and wouldn't disturb the other cubicles." I looked past him as I said that as if checking, but this was one of the things I'd scouted. It was early and a week day so the shop was quiet but I'd already seen that exact thing happen.

"Yes, that's not a problem, people do it all the time."

"Great!" I smiled brightly at him, trying to over do it with confidence and happiness. "Well, hopefully I'll be trying quite a few things on today, and I'll be bringing a few people back with me. Is it alright if I put my things in the one at the end and then come back with my first few outfits?"

"I, er, think so." He seemed slightly confused now but still mostly bored.

"Thanks." I hesitated slightly, I wasn't sure if I needed to say more. He wasn't a big part of my plan but I wanted things to go smoothly when I brought someone back. He helped me out by asking a question.

"We don't normally let people save them for too long. You're not planning on being away for a while, are you?"

"Oh, I hope not." I smiled at him again. "You see, I'm doing an experiment for a college class and I need to find a few volunteers, but it shouldn't take long and then I'll be back. But, don't worry, I will be buying some things as well, I promise, I know I can't use your shop for free."

"An experiment? I, er, I think I might have to ask someone about that."

It sounded like he hated feeling the need to say that. I tried to look sad.

"Oh, no, don't say that. I shouldn't have said anything, all I'll be doing is trying on clothes. That is the experiment, you see. I promise." I tried to look at him appealingly.

"So, you're just asking people to look at what you wear?"

"Yes, just like a normal trip to the mall." I paused, I couldn't resist adding something more. "They get to pick my outfits, but I don't see why that changes anything."

"Oh, really?" He finally sounded slightly interested.

"Yes, that's the point, actually. It's to see how guys act if they can pick what I wear."

He had visibly perked up. "So they choose what you wear and get to see you in it?"

"That's the idea."

He looked me up and down. "And they can pick anything?"

"Pretty much."

He paused again, seemingly wondering what to say.

"Obviously if they knew me and it was in private," I smiled at him some more, "well, we think they'd probably pick the sexiest stuff they could. We want to find out how that changes in public, you know, it's a test of inhibitions."

He wondered some more but in the end he didn't come up with anything much. "I guess it's fine."

"Thank you."

I smiled again and took my bag to the changing room I'd picked out, looking back to make sure my new friend had seen and noted which room was now mine. It was at the end of the corridor which curved slightly, so there should be no opportunity for others using the changing rooms to see what I was doing inside. Now I just needed to find the first person who would get to watch.

I grabbed one of the clipboards I'd brought and a pen, but on the way back out I remembered one last thing I wanted to double check.

"Sorry to disturb you again, but it is fine to try on underwear in this shop, isn't it?"

He looked surprised again. "Yes, we do allow that, I think, but people hardly ever do."

"OK, just wanted to check." I gave him my best grin and made as if to head off.

"They can pick your underwear as well, then?"

I tried to look sheepish. "Well, er." I looked around as if deciding whether to trust him. "Yes." I smiled a little sheepishly.

"Why, what difference will it make under your outfits?"

"No, I mean .. they'll probably only be picking underwear."

"Wow." He'd kept his voice pretty flat and normal but the sentiment seemed genuine.

I shrugged. "I'm telling them it's for an underwear company. We give them the idea of me looking sexy, then see what happens."

"Do you need volunteers?"

I laughed a little. "You're working."

"I'll sort something out."

I chuckled again trying to make it a joke, he sounded pretty serious. "I don't think it would be a fair experiment now I've told you how it works." And this time I did manage to head on my way. It was a nice confidence boost before the next stage.

When I headed back into the shop, though, my nervousness started to rise again. Right now I could still just walk away and leave only a mildly confused employee, but if I went through with my next conversation that might not be true. I also needed to pick my target. This was all happening in a public place so I wasn't worried, but I enjoyed the idea of surprising someone that looked a certian way.

At first I wandered a bit aimlessly and I didn't really see any likely looking people. After five or ten minutes I got a bit worried that the changing room would be taken away from me, but part of the problem was how quiet it was so it seemed unlikely. I also realised that part of my fear was now being replaced by frustration that it might not happen.

That all probably contributed to why, when I finally did see someone who seemed to fit the bill, a man on his own but not hurrying somewhere, I found myself walking towards him without really sizing him up first. By that point it was more a relief to have found anyone.

"Hello, can I speak with you a moment?"

I'd already spoken before I'd had time to worry. It was happening. My target seemed to be in his 30s and had been looking a bit aimlessly at a rack of trousers. He turned to me.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in giving to charity today." He started to move away.

"I'm not one of those people, I promise. I'm doing a survey for a brand of clothing, it will only take a moment and if you're not interested I'll leave you alone."

I again tried my charming smile and I could see that this time he properly looked at me. I had one button undone on my blouse and a hint of my considerable cleavage was there to be glanced at.

"OK, as long as it's quick."

I launched into a speech I'd thought about a lot in the last day or so. "Well, it's for a brand of lingerie."

He cut in almost immediately. "I don't think I'm the target market for that, am I?"

"Not to wear it of course, but it's men like you that this survey is aimed at."

"Oh, fine."

"It's for a company that makes lingerie that's a bit more special than every day, and we know that around 30% of it is bought by men for women. Most of the time that's for a present and we know that the best presents are surprises, but that means the men have to buy it without ever seeing what it really looks like."

"What it really looks like?"

I tried to look at him a bit more directly. "What it looks like when someone wears it."

"I guess that's true." He still didn't sound too interested, but he was listening to me.

"So, I'm doing a survey to see if men are good at choosing something they like from the racks. That way, if it turns out they often get it wrong and pick underwear they find disappointing, the company can try to think of ways round it."

"So you want me to look at some underwear, is that it?"

I smiled harder. "Yes, exactly!"

He looked at his watch. "How long will it take?"

"Not too long, let me explain. First I'll ask you to pick out a few sets. It doesn't have to be from the brand I'm working for, but we'd ask you to choose something you think you'd buy for your wife or girlfriend." I paused a little bit. "I think you know what kind we mean." Then I carried on as normal. "Then I'd try each of them on for you and you'll rate each outfit once you see it in action."

I couldn't believe it, but there it was. There first time I'd just walked up to a stranger in public and told them I would strip if they wanted. I could feel myself shaking a little as was wonderfully normal but I tried to be as calm as possible as I looked at him. Predictably he was looking both far more interested and far more confused.

"You'll try them on? The lingerie I choose?"

I decided to not over complicate my reply. "Yes."

"And I get to .. how did you put it? Rate how you look in them?"

As ever with these sort of conversations I felt myself get more revved up with every word. "Yes, I'll be wearing whatever you picked out, and you'll rate how it looks on me."

"But where?" He talked more quietly, as if afraid of people listening.

"The changing rooms, we've arranged to have one put aside for us. There's space for you to wait outside while I change and then enough for two inside when I'm ready."

He shook his head and looked around him again. "This is a joke, isn't it?"

"No." I smiled again. "We realise it's a surprising survey and perhaps a little risqué, but you're under absolutely no obligation to take part and, if you do, then it will be very discreet. We won't take your name and there's no chance any other customers will know what we're doing."

He was looking a bit stunned now.

"You know, I'm just waiting for my wife." He sort of muttered that only half in my direction.

My spirits fell, there was surely no chance he could take part now. I cursed myself for being so impulsive and not waiting to watch him a little bit or look for other candidates.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir, this is just a survey for men's reactions."

I couldn't believe how disappointed I felt. I had been beginning to imagine this man seeing me in sexy underwear and maybe even further. He was pretty good looking, with short brown hair and stubble and was wearing a smart shirt and dark blue trousers. He was about 6 foot and slim but still built a bit in his arms and chest. He looked a little like a colleague of my Dad's I'd seen a few times and that thought excited me more.

He carried on talking while looking around him a lot, "well, I'm not meeting her for a little while." He thought more and then addressed me more confidently. "Could we be finished in half an hour?"

Internally I felt relieved but tried not to show it. "Oh, I'm sure we could!"

"And this definitely isn't a joke, I mean at this point it's not really funny any more so you can just tell me, OK?"

I laughed again, but then tried to sound serious. "Honestly, it's not a joke."

He stared for a moment. "Let me just send a text."

"OK!"

He stepped slightly to one side and fiddled with his phone, then looked up.

"Right, so what do I need to do?"

"The lingerie section is just over here, we'd suggest you pick out 3 outfits." I started to lead him across the store and he followed.

"Don't worry, I'll handle getting my size." I laughed slightly. "That's another area we've done a bit of research in and we know men aren't always great at getting it correct."

He didn't laugh and we carried on in silence for a little while. I soon felt the need to speak again, talking about underwear was a topic I figured we were both currently interested in.

"Have you bought lingerie for your wife before?"

"Not really, she's always had enough and.."

His sentence trailed off and he sounded slightly more nervous again, I don't think he wanted to think about her too much but, as I'd realised in previous adventures, married men watching me while I talked about their wives was something I enjoyed.

"Maybe that's for the best." We were almost there, the racks of bras and panties were clearly visible. "We suggest you choose things that I would look good in and not to consider your wife's body." I stopped by a row of lacy knickers. "After all, mine might be quite different to hers so I'd suit something else."

I posed slightly, putting my hands out to the sides and looking down at myself.

"You can have a quick look at me now but of course we don't want to prejudice you too much, the idea is to compare what you imagine when you're looking at the rack with reality later."

I waited for a moment then looked up, he had obviously been staring at my body. He stopped and glanced to my face again. I half wondered for a moment if he'd apologise, but he instead looked briefly at the racks, then back to me.

"So, I can pick anything?"

"Yes, anything. You can even mix and match to make an outfit for me, so.." I paused and picked up a black thong from behind me. "..you could pair these with something from somewhere else."

He stared at the tiny material. "Right."

"Do you like them?"

I held them out, wanting him to imagine how visible my bum would be in them. Hoping he'd realise by now that I would definitely be turning round for him while I had them on.

"Oh, yes, they're quite nice."

"Well, remember it's about what you think I'd look best in. Then we can see later if you were right."

After a very slow beginning where he wandered a little aimlessly he did start to choose things for me. I followed behind as he went, smiling at him for encouragement and finding the right size when needed.

He'd picked out a black and grey bra and panties combination which were small but not that small, and I still carried the original thong when we reached the small section for underwear that, as I'd put it earlier, was a bit more special. He seemed to be trying to look uninterested but to also check out every individual item there. I could tell that this was where he'd wanted to get to, he had probably seen it as we approached but was worried it would look bad to go there straight away.

janscoM
janscoM
764 Followers