All Comments on 'Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 07'

by janscoM

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great to see Claire back

I've been hanging out for a new story and this series, and it doesn't disappoint.

Really excellent work and I hope you keep it going - one of the best episodic tales here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

!!! I was so hoping this would continue! Without Indian Outlaw I'm totally lost. Do you post anywhere else?

subscribepls1subscribepls1over 3 years ago
Super sexy

This is my favourite series on literotica - so frekkin hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best!

Best series on here! Been checking each week to see if you added a new Claire story - hopefully the first of many Claire stories this year!

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieover 3 years ago

So hot. I loved the exhibitionism part at the start of series but she is such a tease that now I am at the point I want Claire to have her brains fucked out and then some. I would be going insane doing all that teasing and not getting seriously fucked soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Chapter 6 was wonderful but this really was superb! I'm not sure if we'll hear about Claire's next adventure but I hope we do :-) She's a firecracker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am glad that this series continues. It is very well written, the feeling and thoughts of Claire are well described, and it is based on a very nice idea. However, the development in the later parts of the series is too fast for me. I preferred the parts where she played with the boys, without getting in to sexual acts. Also, I found the parts with the somewhat nervous boys next door more interesting than those with some middle-aged men. It is difficult after this development, but maybe the story can go back to the original topic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best series on Literotica

I look for the next episode in this series every time I log onto Literotica. It is superbly written, capturing Claire's emotions perfectly and showing real attention to detail. What separates it from the vast majority of other Literotica stories is that it is absolutely believable. I don't know if you write professionally but you certainly should. PLEASE continue the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
In Love With Claire

I am loving this story. I like the pace and build-up that you are bringing to Claire. Can hardly wait for the next chapter to see where her "game" takes her. Can almost feel her need for more, but happy with the time it is taking for her to finally take her desires to completion. Keep this story going, PLEASE.

friskylilkittenfriskylilkittenabout 3 years ago

so hot!!. love it... i dont know how she can handle all tha teasing and not having sex yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitley one of the best series on the site. I do like the early chapters best, with the boys next door, rather than older men. And when they know she's just a girl from next door, rather than a stripper (it does detract a little when the protagonists think it's just a day job for her). The dynamic of Claire and the nervous boys is awesome. They want to take advantage, but are scared to push too Far. And the rules (mostly of Claire's own creation) which she has "no choice" but to follow.

I hope the next chapter has more of the boys next door, especially Tom, Paul and Alex (maybe not so much Jim and Matt) and that they all know she's just a girl from next door. But I'm sure whatever adeventure Claire has next will be amazing. I can't wait to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Bgreg60Bgreg60over 2 years ago

Wonderful new chapter of a fantastic series. I couldn’t love a character more. You do a great job with her personality and her description makes me melt! Please tell me this is not all for Claire. She is just getting started on the exploration of her desire…and mine

Thanks for letting us enjoy her, I mean your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue the story. It’s been months since your last post. Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its the best series in all Literotica in my opinion, I have been following Claire's adventure since chapter 1 was released. I hope you continue this wonderful series! Cheers

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieabout 2 years ago

So bummed this is over

BridgekickerBridgekickeralmost 2 years ago

Love this series. Keep it coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanscoM@janscoM
Hello, Just a quick note here about the status of the 'Claire' stories. I still intend to write more, but it usually takes a while for me to have a decent idea and then write it. Lately it hasn't been that much more regularly than once a year. I'd like it to be more often, bu...