Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are these more the style you're thinking of?"

"Oh, maybe." He was affecting a noncommittal tone, but was still engrossed in the lingerie.

"Well, it's up to you. You don't have to get a variety or anything, you could just get all three outfits right here if you like."

"Right."

I was hoping he would, now I'd seen some of the things on offer here up close I was already a little bored by the first outfit he'd picked.

He picked up a light, lacy top that seemed like it would drape over my breasts rather than support them. It also seemed pretty transparent.

"Perhaps this one?" His voice was slightly unsure.

"OK." I took it from him before he could think twice and checked the label. "Well, you keep looking and I'll find the right size."

I saw him obey out of the corner of my eye as I bent to rummage on the rack. It took a little while to find what I needed, and when I turned he had already picked out a few more.

I looked at each in turn, there were some knickers to go with the grey top that looked fairly full but with a very high waist band. They would leave the sides of my crotch exposed until well above my hips. Then a simple, muted dark pink set with a lacy, small half bra and some tiny thongs that were transparent at the front between the waist band and just above where my pussy would be. Finally, a complicated looking red corset but with numerous straps and laces and a very small lacy skirt. It seemed at first like a full piece of underwear but, when I really looked, the skirt was just a frill that would be somewhere above my waist. It had no knickers or bottom half at all and the bra 'cups' were just thin strings of small fake pearls to sit underneath the breast.

I could feel him staring at me as I stared at it. I was surprised he'd tried something so bold but then it was possible he had not even noticed, it really seemed like a normal set at first glance. There were laces and strings dangling from it everywhere, just none that might actually cover me up. I wondered what to say but I quickly realised I was only thinking about how to make it sound perfectly normal.

"OK, are these what you think I'll look best in?"

"Yes."

"So we'll put back those other ones?"

He nodded. I wondered if we were both as nervous as each other, I felt like I was on autopilot again. I was just about together enough to realise I'd made a fantastic choice this morning, it didn't quite feel like anything I'd done before.

"Right, I'll just get my sizes." He stepped back and I went to work, quickly finding the right pink bra and moving on to the strappy affair. I found one that seemed right for me, then, while still bent towards the rack said loud enough for him to hear.

"I just need to check if there are any panties that come with this."

There were pretty clearly none but we both waited while I did a little theatrical search. My companion watched, keeping quiet. I wondered if that was a tactic or just confusion. I straightened back up.

"It doesn't seem like there are any."

"Oh, right, should I.."

I ignored his sentence as it faded away, instead pretending to glance at my clipboard a few times. I paused again, I was trying to not over do it. "I, er, is that what you meant? Just this on its own?"

He looked at me and then the outfit, taking his time before speaking. "Yes, but I'd not really looked at it." He paused and offered. "It seemed nice, but I didn't know that it .. you know." He nodded towards my crotch, signalling what the outfit would leave uncovered. He still sounded somewhat innocent.

"I guess I'll check." I looked down again at the clipboard, this time with more purpose.

"I don't want to cause any trouble." He added slightly redundantly. I noted that he still wasn't quite withdrawing the request. I carried on 'reading' for a little bit.

"Well, it doesn't really say anything about what an outfit has to have, just that you get to choose them." I looked at him."

I carried on 'reading', then after another few seconds added. "It even says I shouldn't try and interfere at all with what you pick." I looked up at him. "I do remember that part from the training day, actually."

"So it's, er, fine for you to not wear any..?" We both knew what he was asking about, he sounded pretty calm but there was a slight nervous upwards inflection to his question.

I looked at the outfit then slowly nodded. "If that's what you choose I suppose it must be."

I smiled at him hopefully nervously. He waited but as I didn't seem to have anything more to say after a short while he turned back to the rack. A few moments later he took down a tiny black thong. There was nothing to it but string and a minuscule triangle of thin material with a small red heart on the waistband.

"If I can really pick anything then I did like this one."

"To wear with the corset?" I couldn't resist playing innocent.

"Well, more as a separate outfit, you know, after what you just said.."

"Is that, er, something you'd like to see me in?"

I was completely in my element now. The hesitancy and nervousness in my voice didn't feel like an act, it was deeper than that. My persona for the 'experiment' was how a large part of me really felt, I was, after all, asking a complete stranger to pick the skimpiest underwear to see me in. But of course I also wanted him to choose the thong more than I'd ever wanted anything else.

I felt him look at me, he finally answered a little quietly but very clearly. "Yes."

"And you'd really buy just that. You know, to wear on its own?"

It was his turn to shrug. "For my wife as a present then yes. That's the sort of thing I'm looking for, isn't it?"

I paused again and briefly looked at the notes and then around me. "That makes sense."

"It doesn't ruin the experiment, does it?"

"I don't think so, it is your choice." We looked at each other for a moment. It seemed he was again staying silent, still an effective tactic if it was intentional.

"Well, it's just in the changing room and just you." I tried to look like I'd reluctantly made a decision. "I, er, guess we get on with it."

I left him a little moment to celebrate internally, then continued. "So, you want the thong as one outfit and this red one too?"

"I think so."

I held it up in front of us, it dangled down to its full length. It couldn't be more obvious that it would end somewhere just below my belly button. There were a few dangling straps presumably in search of stockings and a few centimetres of frill around the edge, but they wouldn't cover anything."

The familiar sick feeling was there as I contemplated standing in front of him in a public changing room with my tits and pussy fully exposed. I couldn't help myself and carried on.

"And definitely no knickers?"

I'd been keeping an eye out to make sure no one else was too near to us as we spoke, but I still found myself talking slightly quieter.

"No." He sounded more confident all the time, my reactions were obviously giving him strength. I wondered about his wife, who was now probably waiting somewhere for him while we talked about whether he'd get to see my freshly trimmed pubic hair. It seemed that he would.

"And which of the other two?"

I held them up and he tried to make the choice. I could see his dilemma, the grey top would be pretty transparent but the pink set would leave far more of me completely uncovered. I saw him start to glance back towards the rack.

"Is there something else you'd prefer."

"Well, now that.." He tailed off as he looked again at what was available.

"Now that you know the rules better?" I saw him nod absentmindedly.

"Oh, maybe this." He reached for a black nightdress, it had a light, completely transparent black mesh to cover my breasts and an elasticated part to hug my abdomen. Then it was completed by a frilled out opaque silken skirt. It looked extremely short but should actually cover something. I was sure it was designed to be worn with knickers but equally sure that he wouldn't be choosing any. Nonetheless I figured we'd both get a kick out of the confirmation.

I held it up. "Anything else with it?"

"No, I don't think so." He sounded almost casual that time.

"OK then, let's go."

I set off towards the changing rooms, praying that my room hadn't been taken. This time as we walked he was the one feeling compelled to make conversation.

"Have you, er, done many of these so far?"

"No, you're my first one."

He waited to think about that a moment before continuing. "So, are you a model then?"

"No, just a student. I needed a summer job and the survey agency put an ad on facebook."

"They put out an ad for this and you applied?" It sounded like he was trying to not sound too surprised, presumably so I wouldn't come to my senses.

"Oh no, the ad was really vague and they only told me the details after an interview. I didn't think I'd do it at first, obviously, but.." I shrugged, "..I need the money and the pay's great, and, well." I looked across at him. "I think I have the figure for it." I waited a moment. "Though I didn't think anyone would be seeing quite as much of me as this."

"Look, honestly, if it's not OK then I can.." He was still making a half-hearted attempt to be chivalrous, even if he couldn't quite bring himself to finish the sentence.

"I should have listened a bit more, I guess. I mean, it's obvious what guys would pick for me to wear, isn't it?"

We'd stopped just short of the entrance to the rooms and were whispering slightly again. "I'll do this one with you and then see if I want to carry on, I shouldn't give up before I start."

I gave a little smile, he looked slightly uncertain but didn't seem about to stop me. After a moment I went forward to hand the items to the attendant.

"Hello again, here's what I'll take in this time. Three outfits."

He looked down at what little I'd handed over, seemed a little startled and then glanced at my new friend who was staring at his feet sheepishly. It seemed a comment was coming but then he thought better of it.

"OK." He handed them back along with a tag. "Last one on the right."

I smiled and we started towards the room, but as I passed the attendant he reached out to lightly stop me. My volunteer carried on.

The attendant whispered. "Look, I'll make sure this is all fine but it is a bit risky for me."

It didn't really sound like he was at all concerned, but I decided to go with it.

"Oh, thank you, but all I'll do is try on some clothes. He won't even be in there when I change."

He looked at me sceptically. "I don't quite know what's going on, but I'm sure it's something. It looks like you'll be practically naked in there."

"I said they get to choose, and.."

"I don't really care, but I think you'll need privacy won't you?"

I could see the other guy had almost reached the room, I decided to drop a little of my perkiness and act like I was levelling with him. "Yes."

"Well, it's simple then. I make sure no one disturbs you now and I get to do the 'experiment' later."

I couldn't see any reason to object even if I wasn't particularly sure he could cause us any trouble. "Fine."

He looked back still slightly angrily, it seemed he hadn't expected to get his way as easily as that.

"Anything else?" I didn't really wait for a response and set off down the corridor.

As I arrived it was the turn of my second new stooge to lower his voice.

"What did he want, is this not an official survey or something?"

I wondered what he thought he meant by an 'official survey', but I obviously went with it.

"Oh of course it is, he's part of the team. He just had to note down what you'd chosen." I turned and waved at the guy on the door, who nodded back looking mildly confused.

"See, it's fine, shall we get started?"

I opened the curtain as wide as it would go and stepped inside, the man stayed outside but turned to face me and watch. The room was about 2 meters wide by 3 meters deep and the curtain took up about two thirds of one side. There were mirrors all around the room and a small chair in one corner. I made sure to stand where he could see all of me in the reflections.

He was probably wondering when I was going to shut the curtain. My planning had been mostly about the part leading up to this, anything after had been vague at best. Partly it was fear, partly it was not wanting to get too excited, and partly it was because I knew it would be more fun to work it out as I went. As I reached to my jacket I could feel my hand trembling slightly but I was a professional at undressing for men by this point so it didn't worry me.

I took off my jacket quickly and hung it neatly on a hook, I could feel the blouse untuck from my skirt slightly as I reached up. I hoped my audience was paying attention to things like that. I turned back round, it certainly seemed like he was watching closely. I reached up to my hair but then stopped.

"Oh, sorry, force of habit. Do you want me to put my hair down?"

He paused, seeming to think about it.

"My hair comes down to about here, it's fairly straight but it does curl a little at the ends." I held my hands up to just below my shoulders, where my light brown hair often sat.

"Leave it up, I think." He sounded less nervous and beginning to get into things.

"You can change it later. What about my glasses? I can see fine without them."

"Er, leave them on." As he replied I started to unbutton the cuffs of my blouse, I was still on auto and hadn't decided anything about the curtain. At least to my conscious knowledge anyway.

"Oh, I'm supposed to say now what my measurements are, so you know exactly what you'll be seeing. I'm 34, 24, 36 and I'm usually a D cup, if you know what that all means?"

"I think so."

I untucked my blouse and then slipped off my shoes, kicking them to the back of the room.

"It means around here is 34 inches." I cupped my breasts. "Around here is 24." I pulled the blouse as tight as it would go to my waist and turned so he could see it from all angles. "And then around here is 36." I turned all the way round, bent slightly and lightly patted my ass.

"Right."

I began to unbutton my blouse from the bottom, I needed to go that far at least but I also knew by then it was probably it. I waited until I'd done the last button, then let it hang so it was slightly open. He could see a little of my bra and midriff.

I reached up and started to pull the curtain closed. "OK, see you in a little while." I realised I was now probably exposing more of me for him, though not for very long. Pretty soon I was closed in, the curtain reached both sides without trouble if you wanted it to. I took off the blouse, but at that point noticed the papers I'd prepared that morning. I picked one up and opened the curtain a little bit, I tried to keep mostly behind it but he would have seen that I now was only in my bra.

"Oh, I almost forgot, there's a form you need to fill in about your impressions of each outfit. We'll compare that to what you think when I wear them."

I handed him the form and a clipboard and pen. It had questions I'd just typed out quickly without thinking too much, I couldn't even really remember them but it seemed worthwhile to keep the pretence up for now. He took the form, stepped back and dutifully started reading. I looked at him for a moment, he was fairly handsome in a generic way but did look like any other older, middle aged guy to me. That he seemed so anonymous and part of the real world just made me even more excited.

I closed the curtain and quickly got naked, then started to think about what to wear first. I quickly realised it had to be the night dress, there was some chance my pussy would be on display but that was better than a 100% chance with the corset, and the final option was nothing but the tiniest thong I'd ever seen.

"Excuse me." It was my soon to be audience.

"Yes?"

"One of the questions is about 'the look and feel' and, well, I didn't actually feel any of them really. It probably doesn't matter, but maybe I should before you put them on?"

"Oh, right, yes."

I did remember that as something I'd put down. 'Look and feel' seemed like one of those meaningless marketing terms, but it was hard to argue with his interpretation.

"I'll just pass them out to you."

I gathered them together and turned to the curtain, although I was completely naked it never occurred to me to get dressed. I opened it slightly and just poked my head out, smiled, and then reached a hand round. I was sure it was obvious how unclothed I was but also pretty sure nothing was on display. He reached out and took them, I saw his eyes flicker downwards but there was no real reaction.

"Just let me know when you're done."

I put the curtain back in place and waited, it wasn't long before he told me he was done and I repeated the process. This time, though, I paused with my head poking out.

"What's your name?"

"Owen."

"Pleased to meet you. It felt a bit weird to be about to show you, er, what I'm about to show you but not know your name."

"What's yours?" He sounded polite but not really too interested.

"Claire." I answered before really considering if I should give a fake one, it was another detail I hadn't worked out.

"Hi, Claire."

I smiled and shut the curtain. I knew I was reaching the point where I'd be close to naked for him, but the real point of no return had been reached long ago. I briefly marvelled that although my heart was in my mouth and the anticipation was almost too much, I didn't have the slightest feeling of hesitation or regret.

Slipping on the night dress was incredibly easy, the silk slid down my body and it just took a few tugs to get the tight, stretchy material below my breasts and the transparent, barely there mesh over them. I looked in one of the mirrors, as expected I was essentially topless but I looked great and the silk skirt did at least fall low enough to cover me. Any movement and I risked showing everything but it was the best I could have hoped for. I paused only slightly before turning to open the curtain wide.

He had been looking at his phone but put it away immediately. His face was the usual picture, a sort of shocked, glassy eyed excitement. He looked me up and down a few times, then valiantly tried for eye contact before breaking away. As ever I needed to work a little to get him more comfortable.

"What do you think?" I said, letting the nervous, eager to please side of me show through. I held the bottom of the skirt at each side and invited him to look more closely. "Is it what you expected?"

He took the opportunity to look back, obviously majoring on my completed exposed tits. I could tell the nipples were hard, in their sensitive state it was the only part of my boobs that could feel the mesh.

"I'm not sure. I think so."

"Did you think it would be like this." I pointed to my boobs. "I know I often find it hard to judge how transparent clothes will be."

He looked down again and I looked with him. "It almost feels like I'm not wearing anything there, to be honest."

"Yeah, it does look like that." His tone was incredibly distracted, as if he was giving about 2% of his attention to deciding what to say. His look was anything but distracted, though.

"Shall I show you from behind?" It was something he could already see in at least one mirror, but he nodded and I dutifully tuned round.

"Does it cover my bum? I couldn't really tell when I was putting it on."

He leaned in slightly as if to get a better look. This time his tone seemed slightly more engaged. "I think it's all covered, I maybe saw a little bit as you turned but nothing much."

"Is that what you expected? I'm supposed to ask about what might be different from what you imagined and see if it's possible to alter things slightly."