Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated, in my desire I wanted to say yes but did I really want to have an affair with a married man? That was surely why he was asking me. It was far too much, I shook my head.

"Oh, no, that's fine, I've got everything I need." I tried to look composed, though I was still practically naked. He took another lingering glance at my body then left, presumably hurrying to meet his wife.

I looked at my clothes, this was normally when I felt the need to get out as quickly as possible but not this time. I was still aware that my pussy was warm and slightly aching and I really felt like walking into public dressed exactly as I was. I tried to calm down a little.

I quickly realised, though, that I couldn't leave straight away even if I had wanted to, there was my new friend in the corridor expecting to have his own performance. That excited me but I also knew I didn't have the patience to start everything all over again.

I took off the corset and put on my skirt and blouse as fast as possible, buttoning up only as far as was absolutely necessary. I could feel my breasts sway freely underneath as I looked in the mirror, I looked just about presentable if you didn't pay too much attention. I shuffled the skirt higher up my legs and headed out.

Once again the guy on the desk saw me immediately, this time though he waited where he was as I strode purposefully towards him.

"I just saw him leave, are you finished?"

"Yes, ready for your turn?" As I spoke I moved in much closer than I had previously and smiled up at him, I saw his eyes flick to my gaping cleavage. He could probably see straight down to my freely hanging boobs.

"I, er, I still have a while before my break." He looked up and out at the shop nervously, I took a step back and pouted. All I could think about was wanting to get him in the room, I only had a vague idea of what we might do but I was on horny autopilot.

"Oh, that's a shame, I've got everything ready for you." I ran a hand lightly over my breasts and made sure they were as prominent as I could make them. He looked down but still stayed where he was.

"I can't leave now." He paused. "How does it work, anyway, this experiment?"

"Well, like I told you, you pick what you want me to wear." I brought a hand up to the button of my blouse. "I take all this off, then put on what you've picked." He looked very interested in what I was doing. "You get to check me out in it, see how I look, see how the outfit feels. That sort of thing."

"And I can pick anything?"

"I tell them it's about underwear, but, yeah, anything." I paused, he carried on staring. "As little as you like, really."

"Can we do it in an hour?"

"It's too boring to wait an hour. How about we do something here?"

"Here, how can we?"

"Well, you can tell me what you think about this outfit. What about the blouse? Do you like it?" I looked at him as innocently as I could manage.

He was still glancing out to the shop a lot of the time, a few people were passing by but no one was looking our way for the moment.

"It seems fine."

"But would you have chosen it if we were doing the experiment?"

"Well, no, I suppose not."

I smiled, "OK, that's easy to fix." I stepped back until I was in the corridor and reached up to take off the blouse.

"No, wait, not here."

I looked up, "I think I'm out of sight, aren't I?"

"Yes, but." His resolve was weakening as I worked my way down the buttons. As I slipped it off he was doing what they always did and staring at my boobs.

"Do I look better now?" I struck what felt like a confident pose.

"People are just passing by, I could get fired."

"What, for someone undressing in the changing room?"

"People don't undress like this."

I carried on. "What about the skirt?" I put my hands on either side of my hips and looked down. "I don't mind it, but it's a little boring don't you think?"

"Claire, look, we really should do this later."

I ignored him. "I tried to make it a bit more exciting, a bit shorter, but I don't think that works really." I pulled it up even higher, the majority of my thighs were now on display. I looked up. "I should probably just take it off, shouldn't I?"

He was still just staring.

I started to very slowly ease the zip down looking right at him. "I'm afraid I'm not wearing any underwear at the moment."

I'd finally provoked him to action. With another quick check of the store he stepped round the desk and crossed to me quickly. I stopped what I was doing as he approached.

"In there!"

He took my arm, pulled open the curtain of the first room and bustled me firmly inside.

I stepped backwards, him being more commanding just added to my excitement. I straightened up again while he stayed on the threshold. The skirt had come even more unzipped as he'd manhandled me, I could feel it sit low on my hips and slip down ever so slightly. I put my hand to the zip.

"Up or down?"

He leaned across to glance out, he could probably see a fair amount of the shop. "We really can't wait?" I shook my head. "OK, down." He sounded almost resigned.

I didn't need telling twice and in seconds the skirt dropped to the floor. I was naked again. As he took me in, still often nervously glancing to his side, I realised I had no idea what his name was. It didn't seem of any importance.

"Do I have to pick an outfit now?"

"Do you want to?"

He took the opportunity to study me. I was in my element so happily let him, posing slightly to show myself off. Finally he spoke again. "So now what?"

"Well, normally I let them feel the clothes I'm wearing, but given I'm not wearing any." I paused. "You can feel me if you like."

I was on complete instinct, there was hardly a thought in my brain. My pussy was almost throbbing, it was as if the look of confused delight on his face was directly stimulating it. I vaguely thought about how far I'd come from the girl that tried to stay in the background and fantasised, but it all seemed superfluous compared to being naked for him right there and then.

For some reason, though, he wasn't moving towards me. "I, er, I can't. I need to watch the desk."

Disappointment flooded across me, it seemed a pathetic excuse. I guessed he was scared, which wasn't too surprising. As natural as all this felt to me I was certain it didn't happen every day to him. I still needed to do something, though.

"Do you mind if I feel myself?"

I was just as amazed by the question as he was. He didn't reply but I wasn't about to wait for permission, I sat on the chair and leaned back as far as I dared. It must have been obvious what my plan was as, after a few more glances to the left, he was already focusing on my pussy. I smiled and spread my legs, letting one hand slide towards it while the other caressed my left breast.

There was a tiny voice telling me that perhaps I shouldn't do this, but even it seemed to lack conviction. I was too far gone regardless. I felt my middle finger slip gently over my clitoris in preparation. How many evenings had I pleasured myself while I thought of a random guy watching me? It was difficult to understand how it could be actually happening.

With the incredible excitement and the almost physical memory of the pearls sliding across me it felt like it took seconds. No sooner had my fingers began to explore than the wave came, and all I could experience was my orgasm. I must have gasped several times but I was aware of an attempt to stiffle them. My audience appeared to be watching closely, and as I arched my back and rode it out I could dimly perceive him a few steps away. He seemed rapt.

As with Owen earlier suddenly I was conscious of it having stopped, I caught my breath and sat up more securely on the chair. As expected he was still there. I smiled at him nervously.

"Wow." He looked like he appreciated it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." That seemed wrong but I had no real idea what to say, my fantasies had never covered this part. It was my turn to feel a bit like Owen and just want to leave without the bother of goodbyes.

"I, er, wow."

"You said that already." I was pleased to see I was still able to stay in character a little. Like I was somehow in control.

Luckily we were both saved. "Someone's coming!" He said worriedly and went to close the curtain.

"Wait, I need my clothes." I got that out as he was shutting me in, but there was no sign he heard. I saw his hand grab my blouse from the floor but I had no choice but to wait and hope. My skirt was all I had and I slipped it on as I heard him deal with a woman at the desk.

That didn't take long and there was then the sound of people heading to cubicles. I wondered if I needed to go out still topless, it didn't bother me really but I also didn't want to explain to any newcomers. Happily a minute or so later the curtain opened and he slipped inside. I could see he carried a bundle of clothes, my bag and the clipboard.

"I didn't quite know which was your underwear, but it must be here."

"Thanks." I took them from him, it was my jacket, blouse, my own underwear and then the nightdress. "This is fine."

Without particularly thinking about it I went to unzip my skirt. I could see him consider heading back outside and we exchanged a glance. I smiled and then unzipped, he obviously took that to mean he could stay.

"So, are you doing any more experiments today?"

My skirt was back on the floor, so I was naked as I fumbled with my knickers in front of him. He was watching with that fake casual intensity that I'd noticed on more than a few men recently.

"No, I don't think so, I've got what I need." I pulled up my panties as I spoke, making sure to bounce my tits a little. The underwear was white and fairly small, but compared to the thong they were practically like an old lady's.

"Oh, right." He continued to watch closely, I decided to give him a break and started to put on my skirt next, leaving my tits on display as long as possible.

"Back tomorrow?" He asked with pretend nonchalance.

I waited until I'd slipped my bra on before answering. "It's possible, but I might try another mall. It's good to get a broad cross section." He nodded as I fastened it behind me and then started on the blouse.

"I should, er, be heading back to the desk."

I looked up, my bra was still on display but I supposed that was not much given I'd been naked only seconds before. "OK then, thanks for helping me out."

He paused. He probably wanted to make a comment about how I'd really helped myself out, but he still didn't quite have the nerve.

"Thanks," he managed and then turned to leave as I began on the buttons.

I was dressed again quickly and it only took a moment to put everything back in my bag. I paused briefly, it was as hard to accept it was over as it was to accept that it had happened. I knew I wanted to leave, though.

I smiled as I went to pass the first man who had ever seen me orgasm. It seemed unlikely I'd ever see him again, but that didn't appear to matter to me. That said I found myself taking something from his outstretched hand as I walked by, and when I looked I saw it was a phone number. He's more persistent than Owen, I thought, though my first instinct was to throw it away. By the time I got to my car I still had it but that didn't mean much.