Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, right, well I guess I did think I'd see something. You know, maybe a hint of your, well.." He trailed off slightly, I supposed wondering how best to refer to my ass.

"My butt cheeks?" I was still trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Yeah, just a little bit, you know."

"Well, maybe if I.." I hitched the shoulder straps up and around a bit, bouncing the skirts and seeing if it would easily sit higher. "How's that?" I couldn't actually tell what had happened, but it felt like a little more was exposed and I'm sure my bum had been on display briefly as I adjusted things.

"Oh, OK, that's a bit better."

I smiled at him over my shoulder, then turned round. His eyes immediately found my breasts again.

"Was there anything else you were surprised by?"

"No, I, er, don't think so." He was back to hesitating distraction.

"So, can you fill in your form?"

"Oh, right." He picked it up and got to work. I tried to remember exactly what I'd put, there were maybe four questions and just repeats of the first section really. He scribbled down a few things then looked up.

"There's the 'feel' question again."

"Oh, right."

"Should I.." He stepped slightly forward but there wasn't any real doubt that he was waiting for my permission.

"I don't know, I do remember that being on the form so I suppose so." I stepped slightly backwards so there would be room for us both in the changing room, he hesitated only a little before putting the clipboard down and moving towards me. I stood in place as he put one hand out and grabbed me lightly just above the hip. I still didn't react and he felt bold enough to rub his hand up and down ever so slightly.

"Does it feel OK?"

"Yes, absolutely." He rubbed again a little more, but still sticking to very neutral parts of my hip and side. After a while as I continued to just let him he brought a second hand up.

"Is that fine?"

"So far." I looked down at myself. "I suppose you should try all the different materials."

He nodded then looked down at my body, I was beginning to feel a little like I had with the men in the room at the restaurant.

"I guess that's OK too."

He didn't reply but after a few moments moved both hands down and then around me, cupping my bum very lightly but noticeably. As he moved them back up I could feel the skirt lift, I wondered if he could see the view in one of the mirrors. Given how much taller than me he was I expected so.

He brought his hands back around my abdomen and the skirt slipped back in place. I'm sure he was thinking about exploring my breasts next but in his distraction slightly lost his balance and pushed me very lightly backwards. It was nothing but I stumbled slightly and he stepped away apologising.

"Oh, it's fine," I said quickly. "Though it is a bit cramped with us both stood in here, isn't it? Maybe it's easier if you sit down?" I pointed to the chair.

"OK."

He walked over and took a seat. I smiled and followed, then, taking care to hold the skirt, gently lowered myself onto his lap. I could feel immediately that it was my naked arse that was making contact with his groin and that something was going on there already. It wasn't yet an obvious, outlined erection like I'd encountered before but I couldn't tell if that was because he had more to give or his underwear was too restraining. I hoped for his sake it wasn't the latter, we had a long way to go.

I shuffled around to half face him. "Er, let me know when you've got enough to answer the question, I guess?"

"OK."

As I'd sat down he'd put one hand naturally on the small of my back, and at some point the other had strayed onto my lower leg. He began by moving that one up my body.

"I suppose you maybe do have to touch me as well." His hand stopped just below the skirt, he lifted it and looked at me as if caught, which he had been.

"Oh, sorry, I.."

"Well, you're judging how *I* look, not just the underwear so.." I nodded to his hand above my bare skin, "..you need to judge how *I* feel too. I mean, I guess."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He wasn't too shy too bluff an excuse, it seemed. "Is that OK?"

I shrugged, I could feel myself bounce on his lap slightly. "I really should have paid more attention to the training, but it makes sense." I waited. "And I did say I'd do this one properly."

He looked at me carefully, I held his gaze and didn't otherwise move. Eventually his hand settled back onto my thigh, than began a journey, over the skirt and up, inevitably to my breasts. He let it rest there lightly before tracing gently from one to the other with his finger tips.

"Does it feel like I'm wearing anything?"

"I, er, I guess it's hard to tell."

"I think you need to touch me like you would, well.." I set my shoulders back slightly, emphasising my tits which were already very close to his face. "..Someone you'd buy this for in real life."

"OK.." His other started up my back. "Are you sure?"

I just shrugged again, as if it wasn't quite my decision. It was all the encouragement I was going to give him but it was more than enough. I felt the hand on my breasts start to grip and grope more in earnest, with his other arm on my back. Things progressed quite quickly as no matter how enthusiastically Owen gripped, squeezed and groped I let him. If I did move it was to give him more access to the parts of me he seemed to want. After a little while he pulled me further towards him and I found myself shuffling around on his lap until I was sat with my back to him.

"Is this better?" I managed to ask but his only reply was to carry on exploring me, now using both hands as I leaned back onto him. My body was responding as I'd imagined it would and I could feel a definite warmth around my pussy. I think I moaned very slightly as I felt a hand dip towards it, he brushed it very briefly through the skirt, then moved back to my breasts. His face was now very close to the back of my neck, as if he was going to start kissing it at any moment. After a while the hand moved down again more slowly but more purposefully, I gasped in anticipation but it was too audible and it broke the spell.

"Sorry, I.." He'd stopped but I was still on his lap, still feeling his erection on my bare bum. I could see that he'd freed one of my nipples from the mesh but I left it exposed.

"That's OK, though maybe it's time to move on. Do you think you could score this outfit?"

"Yes, I think so."

I smiled and stood up, then handed him the clipboard. I watched him write for a little while, taking the opportunity to slip the nightdress back over both of my tits.

"I think it's probably best if I close the curtain." He looked up but didn't say anything as I shut us in. There didn't seem to be anyone else in the rooms but it was the sensible thing to do.

After a little while longer I couldn't resist and turned to pick up the thong. I got it straightened out in my hand, looking again at just how tiny it was, then went in to action.

"I guess I could just get changed now."

I hoped this was enough to make him watch and keeping my back to him I slipped the thong over each leg, then pulled it up. I took a moment to settle it into place, lifting the skirt to expose my butt as I did, but I quickly dropped it back down. I turned round.

It seemed like he'd finished writing and so had had the opportunity to watch what I'd just done.

"Are you ready for the next one?"

He nodded.

I reached to pull the nightdress over my head then hesitated.

"Oh, that's something they mentioned. You know, about things guys often didn't know. Would you know how to take this off? If your wife or whoever was wearing it?"

"I'm not sure."

"Do you want to try?"

"Yes."

He stood and after a moment reached out and slipped one of the shoulder straps across. I helped shrug it off and we repeated the second shoulder. The tension of the top across my boobs held it in place, so he started to tug it down and pretty soon both of my tits were free. It didn't make much difference to my exposure level but Owen was watching them closely anyway.

"I guess now you can see exactly how transparent the top was." He stopped for a moment and continued staring at my boobs, giving them his full attention. Which was the point of my comment, obviously.

Pretty soon, though, he went back to work but soon hit the snag I'd guessed he would. The elasticated part that hugged my abdomen and waist had no chance at passing my sizeable bum. He tugged a few times but it was clear it was a no go. Through all of this I'd stood as still as possible letting my naked tits jiggle away inches from his face as he tugged at the nightdress. I could even feel his breath on them.

"I guess it needs to go the other way."

"Exactly." I smiled and raised my arms, I felt him grab the skirt and lift and soon I was stood in front of him in nothing but a pair of minuscule panties. There was still a tiny part of me stunned by my level of exposure, but by this point it was maybe smaller than my underwear.

"What do you think?"

I stepped back slightly and he sat back down, then proceeded to run his eyes over every inch of my body. I waited a little while then turned slowly to show him from behind. It was his first chance to really study my ass so I gave him longer.

"May I?"

At first I didn't know what he was asking, but I soon felt one of his hands grip the tiny string waistband on my right hip. As he ran a finger around its inside slightly I turned to look over my shoulder.

"Are you thinking about how to take that off as well?"

"Oh, I, er, wanted to see how tight it was on you."

I turned round and smiled at him. He let my body move under his hand and kept it cradling my hip as I faced him.

I reached down and slipped a thumb inside at each hip, then pulled them out as far as I dared. He dropped his hand and I felt the material lift away from me at the front. If I was doing it right it was still keeping things concealed from Owen's perspective.

"It's tight, but not that tight. Is that OK?"

"Yes, thanks."

I put the thong back in place, then gently smoothed the material just about covering my pussy.

"One thing about thongs like this, you have to be pretty neatly trimmed to wear them."

We both looked down. "I shaved this morning and I don't leave much hair, so it's all just about covered up." As he checked to make sure I wasn't lying a thought entered my head that I couldn't resist.

"Would you have considered that before buying? Could your wife wear something like this? "

He looked up, surprised. "My wife?" He hesitated, I suppose wondering whether to answer. I tried to look as casual as I could dressed only in my tiny knickers. It was enough to get him to continue. "Well, she does shave, but not all the time."

I smiled. "Lucky you asked me to wear them then."

He nodded, looking a bit sheepish suddenly. I saw him pat the phone in his pocket reflexively.

"Shall we carry on or do you need to send another text?"

"I.." He paused. "I think it's fine."

I smiled, "I'm sure she'll wait for us."

I was partly trying to distract from what he was about to do. Last time he'd made a few cautious passes across my pussy but now the only place on my body he had to feel the thong was right over it. I knew I wouldn't hesitate to let him touch me there despite never having allowed it previously, as ever I was completely carried along by the setup. I wondered if he'd thought of it like that yet. It seemed inevitable he had, even with all my talk about his wife.

I lowered myself into his lap once more and immediately felt his stiff penis below my bum. I tried to shift myself so it sat nicely between my ass cheeks, for both our sakes. Given what I'd done yesterday I couldn't help but think about reaching down and re-arranging it myself. After a few moments jiggling about on him it seemed obvious what I was up to.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked when it seemed I'd succeeded as best I could.

"Yes." His voice was almost tense.

"Well." I spread my legs noticeably and looked down to my groin, I don't know if I was imagining it but there already seemed to be a darker patch on the thong. "Over to you."

He again started by sliding a finger inside the waistband somewhere near my hip. This time though he moved around towards my pussy and I held my breath. It seemed he might immediately touch me beneath the material but as he neared he slipped his fingers out. He ended up gently rubbing three of them across my sliver of close cropped pubic hair that was just below the top of the thong.

I wanted to ask him if he felt it but the words wouldn't quite come, I realised I was still holding my breath.

Owen, though, had other ideas. After a few more gentle passes he raised his hand and after some vague explorations of my stomach he grabbed each breast and began to grope them like last time. I let him enjoy them for a few moments but I couldn't ignore my disappointment.

"Owen, you're trying out the thong this time, aren't you?"

"I thought it was more the way *you* felt." He hadn't stopped so much as slowed down slightly. He had a point given what I'd said last time. "Shall I stop?"

"No, it's your choice where to touch me."

I felt hands begin to move again but after a few more squeezes one started to slide back down my body. As it neared the thong for a second time it slowed down, without thinking I opened my legs wider in anticipation. Owen's resolve held and I felt his fingers slip down over my pussy.

As he gently stroked it a couple of times I was vaguely wondering why I was so turned on today. The other times I'd mostly felt the fear and embarrassment of being naked for men I hardly knew and not as much the sexual side. I supposed it was partly me getting more comfortable in these situations and partly how quickly we'd gone this far. He seemed more good looking by the second and his touch was clearly doing things for me.

As it was he tried to keep things semi respectable, he'd moved up and down with what felt like three fingers several times, each time more firmly but soon stopped. At that point I would have let him do anything but I still wasn't quite ready to ask him to. I felt his hand raise slightly and come to rest at the waist band just above my pussy, his thumb tentatively and very slightly tucked into it.

I looked down, it seemed a very hesitant gesture but it was as if he was going to peek inside. I shuffled on his lap a little, his stiff penis very obviously was still wedged between my buttocks. He looked up and I caught his eye, I could see him want to look away almost immediately but I tried to sound as innocent as possible.

"Were you thinking of checking my pubic hair? After what we were talking about earlier?"

"I.." Even with the confidence he'd been finding lately he didn't quite know what to say, I don't think he'd been thinking of anything in particular.

"I thought you'd be able to feel it, to be honest. It's just here." I took his hand and moved it down slightly until his fingers rested on it.

"That's it, can you tell through the thong?"

He moved his fingers as we both stared at what he was doing to me. "Oh, yes, I think so."

"You'll be able to see it soon, anyway." I waited till he looked at me. "I'm pretty sure everything below about here will be on display." I pointed to a spot just below my belly button. "Are you looking forward to it?"

He looked at me again and a strange almost pained expression crossed his face, which was now very close to mine. I knew it to be anticipation and nervousness, with maybe a little embarrassment and confusion. It was a mix I knew well and I wondered if I'd gone too far. I tried a distraction.

"Oh, are you uncomfortable?" I shifted upwards in his lap, raising my bum off his dick a little bit.

I shuffled about pretending to try and help but quite deliberately bouncing on it as hard as I dared. His hands came up and gripped me tightly on each hip trying to steady me.

"Sorry, I should have realised."

"No, it's fine, it's.."

I ignored him and bounced and shuffled some more, bending my head to look down at his lap. "And I'm in your way too, you probably need to rearrange." I lifted one butt cheek and while flashing him a smile quickly reached my hand down. It didn't take me long to locate his cock and I took hold, trying to move it about slightly.

I looked up to his face. "It does feel a bit squashed." His hands gripped my hips more and more tightly.

"Oh, Claire, there's really no need" He seemed distracted.

"No, it's fine, it's the least I can do."

I gave his package a few more squeezes and tugs, but then stopped. Although he looked relieved I'd finished he hadn't made any actual effort to stop me. His trousers were thin and slightly roomy but it had felt locked in place by his underwear. Not that I was trying to accomplish anything more than just teasing him.

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure I helped." I stood up and turned to face him. "They did mention at the training that this might happen, that you might get, well, excited, so it's no big deal. It's what this underwear is for, after all."

I tried to smile reassuringly, I noticed he now had one hand cupped over his groin.

"One girl whispered to me that a lot of guys would be pointing it down the leg of their boxer shorts. I thought perhaps I could do that for you."

"I'm not wearing boxer shorts."

"Oh, is that why it's so tightly packed?"

His look was noncommittal.

"Look, do you want to take them off?" I wasn't thinking this through much, I wasn't thinking past how wrong it would feel with his hard cock completely free beneath the thin, loose material of his trousers.

"Sorry?" He sounded more confused than shocked.

"And put your trousers back on, of course. It's just if you're uncomfortable and we can't finish then, well, if I don't even complete my only experiment I won't get paid at all."

"I don't think I should take my trousers off.."

"It's fine, it's a changing room. I'll step outside while you do, of course." He was still just looking at me so I carried on talking as quickly as I dared. "Please say you will, I do really want to get at least this one sorted." I paused only briefly as he still didn't reply. "I know I'll be able to relax more if I don't think I'm about to do you an injury. Plus, I think it would make us both much more comfortable." I tried to hold his gaze as I said that last part but he was mostly looking away. There was a fairly lengthy pause.

"But, you can't go outside like that, can you?"

It wasn't something I'd considered and even now my main thought was excitement that my friend at the desk would see me. I needed to be more convincing for Owen, though, and looked about the room. Inspiration struck again.

"I'll put my jacket on. It's just my colleague out there." I'd started slipping it on as I spoke, hoping to make this a fait accompli.

"I don't know, Claire."

"He might not even notice."

"No, I mean.." He looked downwards.

"No one will see you, honest." I smiled and open the curtain, I figured if I left what choice would he have. I heard him start to say something more, but I was already closing it again behind me.

Once outside it was only a matter of seconds before the attendant noticed me. He looked interested and I tried to smile reassuringly, but it wasn't a big surprise that he was soon out of his seat. I took a few a few steps towards him before we met and he began whispering.

"I thought you were staying in the room and he'd leave?"

"Well, it turned out I had so little on it didn't seem worth it for him to leave, but now he needs to take care of something."

He peered at me sceptically. I realised what that sounded like but it was possibly close to the truth. Nonetheless I tried again. "Oh, no, not that. I think he wants to text his wife."