Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised his eyebrows but didn't comment on that. He carried on looking at what I was wearing. "Do you just have on that jacket?"

"No, of course not, I've got some knickers on as well."

He glanced over his shoulder. "This is a bit risky, you know."

"I thought you said you'd keep it private for us?"

"Well, yeah, I've turned a few people away but it's still a shop and if someone came now I'm not at the front.."

I smiled at him. "Maybe you'd best get back there?"

He looked over his shoulder again, then stepped closer. "Maybe a preview first." His hand reached tentatively forwards to my jacket.

"I'm not sure about that. What makes you think you deserve it?" I tried to sound against it but I didn't stop his hand form settling lightly on the top button. The only one that was fastened.

"I, er, think it's only fair, really."

I held his gaze but still didn't move, "you do, do you?" I wondered if he'd have the nerve to undress me.

He looked down at his hand, then over his shoulder, then back to me. I met his eyes confidently again. Eventually he summoned the strength and I felt him ease the button through and the jacket gently swing open, but I quickly gathered it together and backed away.

"OK, there's your treat, now get back to work."

He looked up. "I barely saw anything!"

I shooed him towards the front desk with my hand, I was feeling incredible.

"OK, I'll go, but we have a deal, remember."

I smiled at him till he was settled back at the entrance then headed back the few steps to my own changing room.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes." Owen sounded perfectly normal. I was beginning to wonder if he was just naturally a man of few words, and that his brevity didn't necessarily mean he was nervous. I opened the curtain and stepped inside, closing it behind me.

"Everything sorted?" I couldn't help but look down to his lap as I asked, it didn't look particularly different but I did see his underwear on the floor behind his chair. His phone was there as well, it seemed he didn't want anything in his trouser pockets.

"I think it's fine."

"I guess we should continue." I reached up to the jacket button, Owen's gaze followed my hand but he didn't look as excited as he had earlier. I suppose I had upped the ante by asking him to get half naked as well.

I was still pleased to see a reaction as he once again took in my body in the black thong. I turned and re-hung the jacket feeling his look now on my bum. I took down the next outfit, wondering if I'd put it on first before taking off the knickers or not. As I turned back to face Owen I realised that it didn't really matter, the thong, or lack of, would be completely visible in either case.

As I tried to arrange the corset to slip on I saw Owen shuffle forwards towards me.

"I should take those off for you, shouldn't I?" He nodded to my underwear and started to lean in.

I stepped back slightly. "I don't know, that was only because the last one was complicated. I'm pretty sure most men would know how to take my panties off." I laughed as if it were a joke but I already knew that if he pushed it even slightly he could do what he wanted.

"Well, it would give me a chance to feel them again, I haven't filled that part in yet."

He had stopped his movement, but it seemed he was going to do what was required to strip me himself. "Are you sure you didn't get enough earlier? It did feel like it when we were sat together."

Although my words weren't encouraging the tone was very unsure and I was again stood within easy reach and doing as much as I could to present my body.

"Not really," he said, and after a few moments when I still didn't move away he reached up again. This time I stepped into his grasp giving him clear permission. I held the next item up out of the way and added redundantly, "OK, I guess it's fine." I could already feel my knickers being inched down.

Owen didn't waste time, and pretty soon I was letting him slip them off my feet. I straightened up and he sat back, taking me in. His look was squarely on my pussy. I let him look for a few moments then spoke up.

"Can you finish the questions now?"

"Yes, I think so."

"I'll put this on while you're doing it."

He nodded and we both set to work.

I realised that to get it on I'd need to loosen the laces quite a bit. That meant, of course, that I remained naked as I did this with Owen not being particularly discreet about taking frequent breaks to keep an eye on me. This time I didn't bother to turn my back, I would be effectively naked for the rest of our time together.

Eventually it seemed ready, Owen had stopped by then so dropped any pretence of not just staring. As I slipped it over my head I felt slightly sick and wobbly, incredibly excited and also quite warm and wet. I realised I couldn't wait to feel his cock on my body again, which increased my tingly excitement considerably.

It was easy enough to slip down, but I then needed a few moments to extricate some bits of lace and strap. I arranged the 'skirt' even though it, as expected, ended just slightly below my belly button. I started to lace up the corset, pulling it as tight as I dared. I could feel my breasts lift even higher.

When that was done I turned my attention to my tits, making sure the pearls sat underneath each one as seemed to be intended. That presented them even more pertly and my rock hard nipples were now pointing practically to the ceiling. That done I looked at Owen and smiled.

"I think I'm ready."

He had been staring at me for a few minutes so there was no sudden reaction, instead I saw him peer between my legs. "Shouldn't that be fastened?"

I looked down confused, I couldn't see anything. "Er, what?"

For a moment it seemed he was going to reach himself but he thought better of it. "It's at the back, I think it comes round underneath and.."

I turned my head to look, there was a thin sting of fake pearls dangling between my butt cheeks. I'd not really paid much attention and assumed it was part of the suspenders, but it did now look quite different to the other straps.

"I think it connects here." Owen reached forwards and lifted the frill near my belly button, there was a small gold hook. I had seen that the end of the string had a similar looking ring, it certainly seemed he was correct.

"Oh, right, well." I couldn't see any way to look particularly dignified so reached between my legs as quickly as possible.

As I brought it to the front I felt immediately that it would be tight. In fact it at first didn't reach at all, I looked down wondering what to do.

"It needs to be at the front, I think."

Owen was looking intently at what I was doing as he offered this advice. I could feel that the pearls were coming around the top of my left thigh. ""Oh, you mean it needs to go across my, well, my, pussy?"

He nodded.

I was starting to have that out of body feeling again, I heard myself say simply, "OK," and start to shift it across. As I got it in place and then pulled it taught I could feel it work its way slightly into the folds of my vulva, I might have let out a little gasp as I finally managed to hook it. It felt very tight, and as I straightened again the pearls slid slightly along my pussy and almost across my clitoris itself.

"Does, er, that look like you imagined?"

I found myself reaching down to frame the pearls, and of course my pussy, with my hands, I'm sure pulling my lips a little farther apart for Owen's inspection. He made sure to take it all in as closely as he could, then gave a quick, "I think so."

I took a step backwards and I felt the pearls move across me again. This would take some getting used to, my thoughts were getting cloudier and cloudier. All I wanted was to sit back on his lap so that's what I did.

"Time for the this part, I think." I managed to say as I started to lower myself onto him, Owen obviously had no objections even though we'd probably skipped a few parts of the rigorous experimental procedure.

I could feel the difference immediately, not least because his dick was now pointing upwards along his body towards the waist band of his trousers. It was also bigger and stiffer and I could feel it slip freely across the material as I let myself fully sink onto it.

"Oh, that feels better," I said as I shuffled from side to side, letting it slip nicely into place between my butt cheeks. There was no pretence that I was talking about anything other than his cock.

Owen immediately brought his hands up to my body, gripping me slightly at the waist and lifting me a little, before his hands rose to my tits and my body slid back down against him. I felt him press his penis even more firmly against me and it was obvious what he was hoping I would do. By this stage there was no chance of me disappointing him, and as he started to again play with my breasts I began to do all I could to slide my bum up and down his seemingly rock hard dick.

I think that over the next minute or so we both let out little noises of pleasure, but this time it didn't stop us. At some point he dropped both hands to my waist and started to lift me in the rhythm he obviously preferred. Without thinking about it I shifted forwards and used my feet on the floor to brace myself and add some more pressure. I wondered if he could feel the pearls, but they were so deep in my ass I doubted they were making much contact with him. They might have also felt as good for him as they did to me, rubbing my pussy with each stroke.

I could again feel his hot breath on my neck and I was both anticipating a kiss and wondering how long it might take when a noise did disturb us. Like at Geoff's a few weeks ago it was a mobile phone.

It took a could of rings for us to stop completely and we were still pressed against one another when Owen said, "I think I have to answer that."

I got up and he reached down for his phone. "Is it your wife?" He nodded as he answered it.

"Hello." He managed to sound pretty normal, I thought.

He paused, listening and I noticed something poking out from the top of his waist band.

"Oh, are you there already?"

The catch of his trousers had come undone and his penis was visible, I caught his eye and pointed down. Owen looked, a brief expression of surprise crossing his face before he tried to use his free hand to tuck himself back in.

"Well, I'm not sure, I'm trying something on."

He didn't have much luck, his erection wasn't helping things. Without hesitating I dropped to my knees and shuffled forwards between his legs. I mouthed, 'don't worry' at him and reached up. He again looked surprised and tried to shoo my away, but with only one hand and clearly not wanting to go so far as to physically prevent me, it wasn't too effective.

"I, er, don't think so."

His voice was still pretty measured, even as I held his dick and carefully slid down the rest of his fly. I figured I needed all the space available if I was going to try and get it out of sight. It still felt as hard as it could get.

"Right, right, but.."

I guessed he was probably trying to prevent her coming looking for him. I supposed I should hope he succeeded but for some reason I didn't care, I was mostly focused on the sensation of handling his cock. The usual small voice was marvelling at the experience but I was largely being guided by physical instinct.

Once the fly was undone I brought his penis forwards as if to put it down into his trousers, but it was immediately clear that was impossible. I ended gripping it firmly in one hand as it pointed to my face very close by, resisting any further movement down. His clothes were now pretty effectively moved out of the way. I couldn't resist. With a little smile in his direction I begin to slowly stroke, my fingers wrapped most of the way around.

He shook his head looking perhaps a little more than slightly worried and put his free hand on one of my arms. It still wasn't preventing movement, though, and I carried on steadily. I at least realised I didn't want to provoke what happened with Chris. Well, not while he was still on the phone.

"No, honestly, I'll be there soon." Then just a brief pause. "I really have to go," and he ended the phone call.

I carried on pumping his cock and looked up at him. "Will she wait for us to finish?" I wasn't certain exactly when my plan had changed to this, but it was now obvious I intended to make him cum.

He waited for a little while, it seemed as much enjoying what I was doing as deciding what to say. "Is this part of the experiment?"

I smiled, "not officially, but if you can't even put your trousers back on then how can you properly concentrate on my underwear?"

That seemed good enough for him and he shuffled himself in the chair, slumping down a little and getting more comfortable. I shifted with him but kept up my work, starting to use my second hand to play with his balls and help with his dick. I felt like my technique was improving with every stroke. I realised I was approaching this like work experience, if I was going to keep exposing myself to men then it was just part of the deal.

It was much more than that as well, though, I was still as wet as I'd been and I started to wonder if I could use one hand to help myself. I was crouched and the pearls were pulled even tighter across my pussy and moving slightly, but I wanted more. I didn't dare do it, though, it seemed like a loss of control when I'd just taken charge of Owen's cock and was doing what I wanted to him.

I concentrated more and more on my hands as they moved up and down caressing his cock and balls. Owen was keeping up a quiet but steady stream of grunts and groans of pleasure, but apart from that seemed content to let me work. It didn't seem like the sound would carry to the desk.

I was fascinated and enjoyed gripping and squeezing his penis in different places and then feeling and hearing him react to it. As I stroked down I drew a finger across the very moist head much more firmly than usual, even letting my nail trail against it slightly. I was delighted to elicit a new sounding gasp.

I was perhaps ignoring the rest of him too much though, as after an indeterminate period of time I felt his hands settle on my head. I don't know if it was my mood or a genuine difference in the way he acted, but this unlike with Tim it felt perfectly normal and I moved my mouth closer to his penis without thinking that much.

Actually taking it inside was something else however, and as the time came to make a decision I resisted. Owen wasn't holding me very firmly so it was easy enough to stop.

"I don't think I need to go that far, do I?" I looked up, his face seemed slightly sweaty. I'd carried on using my hands but my pace had probably slackened a little. It looked like he was trying to gather his concentration to be able to say something. Finally he succeeded.

"That's OK." It didn't appear he'd protest.

After a little while he managed to again speak between sighs and heavy breaths. "What will we use to clean up?"

I looked around briefly. There wasn't really anything and, as I'd learned the other day, it could be an issue.

"Could we use your underwear?"

He shook his head as I carried on pumping his cock. "No, I couldn't take them back home." He had a point, it was the same reason we couldn't use any of my clothes.

Something occurred to me, I looked up again. "Is that why you wanted me to use my mouth?"

He just about managed a shrug but it got the point across. A few moments later and despite myself I started to contemplate it. I couldn't, could I? The idea seemed remote, I couldn't even really imagine what it would be like.

He moaned softly a few more times, then managed to half grunt. "I'm getting close." His face was contorting a little, it seemed Owen wasn't holding back despite our predicament. What I was doing to him can't have helped.

"OK, are you sure you're close?" He nodded and I realised I had to act. As I lowered my head I had a tiny moment to contemplate if I wasn't just being a pushover again, but pretty soon I was taking his cock into my mouth and all my senses were attuned to that.

The first impression was the taste, stale and salty, then I noticed the way it felt on my tongue, hard and warm. I started to move my hand again below, sliding my lips back up slightly, when I felt Owen's two hands move back in place.

I didn't have time to think about that much before he'd thrust further inside and tensed, obviously signalling he was about to come. The first spurt hit my throat and I wanted to gag and cough but it was impossible. Owen's dick moved in and out as he locked my head, relentlessly filling the back of my mouth. I couldn't swallow as I couldn't close my jaw and I found myself hoping none would spill onto my underwear.

Eventually, though after how long I couldn't tell, I felt him start to soften and the thrusting stopped. He still held my head for a few more moments until I decided to ease myself backwards off him. He let me go and I ended up sucking along the length of his penis to keep all the semen in my mouth.

I sat back and saw he was watching me, probably wanting to see me swallow. I tried to do it discreetly but immediately coughed as the slimy warm liquid went down. I looked to one side and attempted to recompose myself, the taste wasn't going away.

"Claire, there a bit dripping down your chest."

I looked down and he was right, just a small drop but it was still inevitably heading for the corset. I stopped it with a finger and swiped it away, then realised there was still only one place it could go. Conscious he was probably still watching I quickly licked it off. I swallowed quickly and it thankfully didn't add much to the sensation already in my mouth.

"Also, sorry to ask, but I can't pull my trousers up over this."

I looked at where he was pointing, despite my care at some point I'd obviously let a mixture of spit and cum drip onto his thigh. He had placed a hand near it in case it slid.

"You want me to, what? Lick that off you?" He did at least have the good grace to look extremely embarrassed.

"I, er, don't know what else to do and, well.."

I wondered whether to tell him to do it himself but my capacity to insist was very low. I sighed, leaned forwards and quickly slurped it up. My mouth had started to feel more normal so this time I tasted the semen afresh and needed to clear my throat again after swallowing.

"There's no more, is there?" I said slightly angrily.

He checked innocently. "No, I don't think so."

"Good." I stood up. Owen did as well and pulled up his trousers. We stood in silence as he fastened them and picked up his phone and underwear. I wondered what exactly to say, then I realised we still hadn't quite finished our experiment.

"You still need to complete the form for the third outfit, don't you. Do you need to feel anything more?"

He stuffed the pants in a trouser pocket then glanced up at my body. I saw hesitation, he clearly was ready to leave but didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Er, maybe just." He reached out and slid a hand briefly over the front of the corset then up onto each breast which he roughly squeezed. I was still incredibly horny with the pearls rubbing me, I wanted him to move to my pussy and stay there but he just reached down and patted my bare bum a few times before stopping. I felt frustration like I never had before but outwardly I stayed in character, I had no idea how I could ask him for what I really wanted.

"Right then." He turned and scribbled on the clipboard quickly. "I think I'll get going."

I still didn't know what to say, it was the end of the experiment and Owen had very obviously got what he wanted.

"OK, thanks for helping me."

He went to the curtain, opened it but then paused just before leaving. "Look, I, er .. you don't want to take my number, do you?"