All Comments on 'Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 09'

by janscoM

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing! My only complaint is the duration between chapters, but they're always well worth the wait. Looking forward to chapter 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. The long wait was well worth it. I was thinking that Tom’s dad would actually be the recipient of a BJ here. I love Claire’s naked adventures. I hope that Geoff and the older men get another fashion show in the future (maybe with Claire as the French maid again?). Will Claire’s missing dress cause problems for Colin? I always enjoy Claire getting spanked in your stories. Please don’t make us wait so long for the next story! A+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes finally!!! I've been waiting for this update all year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great installment! Can't wait to see how Claire escalates her adventures even further

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another fantastic chapter, one of the best series on here. Hope we don’t have to wait too long for the next one! Also really really hope Claire gets penetrated soon…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God this made my day. I checked your profile just on a whim not expecting anything since you'd posted Office Girls so recently (another fantastic story, by the way) and was thrilled to see the latest installment of my all-time favorite series. Once again you found new ways to make things exciting for both the reader and Claire. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn, was hoping th old guys were going to have some real fun. Next time hopefully. Pleasant surprise to see this out sooner than I expected

KarotteKarotteabout 1 year ago

AMAZING! I can't tell you how happy I was when I noticed that there was another part of this wonderful series released! Thank you so much for this part! I only wished that the part with the gentlemen would have taken a little while longer - it ended way too early. I really enjoy that Claire manages to be so in control of these situations she leads herself into. Regarding Claire going the full way: on one hand I would also like to read this - but on the other hand I think it still requires some build-up, because it should be something special for Claire and this person.

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsabout 1 year ago

This series gets better and better. Marvelous! Well worth the wait. Absolutely flawless.

itsnicole14itsnicole14about 1 year ago

You are the GOAT of literotica. love it

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieabout 1 year ago

Well written and such as always. Though after 9 chapters I think all of us are excited to see Claire get her brains fucked out. Just thinking of myself in those situations I would have my hormones dialed up to 11. After all that I can’t believe she isn’t worked up enough to all but begging for sex.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitabout 1 year ago

@Karotte

I think you mean, "persons." Considering everything she's done, it wouldn't surprise me if her first time is a threesome.

pokeherkingpokeherkingabout 1 year ago

Took the new chapter drop as a chance to reread. The story holds up again it’s good to know more could come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the introduction of the local men, especially Tom's Dad. Claire's neighbourhood is gonna get interesting when they work out that she will take any pretence to show off, and loves being told what to do - Just like Jim has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a fantastic series! Thank you. Would love to see how Claire reacts when a woman is in the group she is showing off for. How would a woman in the “audience” impact the experience for Claire?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Completely agree with: "Such a fantastic series! Thank you. Would love to see how Claire reacts when a woman is in the group she is showing off for. How would a woman in the “audience” impact the experience for Claire?"

I thought maybe when Claire was with Owen that two regular customers come in and take advantage of the situation after he leaves...

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I absolutely love this series, and I really enjoyed how you're almost rebooting it using Geoff and his friends. This has so much potential, in so many different ways, and I'm excited to see how you might allow this all to play out! Well done as always! Don't keep us in suspense for too long!

SkinnythongerSkinnythonger11 months ago

Love the series, I love the additional people added. I can’t wait to see what Claire does with the older men.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love to see Claire spend more time with Jim and Tom. Now they know she is up for more. What situations can they get her into with his devious mind?

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecrets10 months ago

Just fantastic, Claire's excitement from turning men on is delicious. I hope that she enjoys herself more and more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This series is amazing. While I feel sex is the inevitable outcome; I hope you take your time getting there. Claire (mis)adventures are what make this series great. Wouldn't want sex to take away from the suedo innocent fun of her adventures

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Best series on this webpage. I hope you have more coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful character development! Thank you!!! Looking forward to Chapter 10 :-)

kaele24kaele2410 months ago

Cool story, maybe at some time they will also let her waer hmm SM Clothes, Collar, Handcuffs, Mouthgag usw but thanks in anycase enjoying your story very much !!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please post Chapter 10 soon! I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Seconding the SM clothes route. Not sure Claire is quite ready for it but it'd be so hot if she redid her little streak down the street handcuffed and in heels so she can't cover up or move quickly. Bonus points if she's wearing a collar and lets Jim lead her by a leash ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this series! Have you ever considered starting a Patreon? I'm sure plenty of readers would be happy to contribute to get these installments a bit sooner or read the work-in-progress rough drafts

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This series is so good! Are there plans to release a new installment anytime soon?

CaptainMarvelsCaptainMarvels5 months ago

The anticipation is killing me! Fingers crossed chapter 10 isn't too far off!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really hope you continue this story soon, I check back regularly. If you’re reading this, perhaps you could give an update in your profile if you don’t mind please?

Absolutely love your writing and the build up too, but I hope Claire can get fucked in the near future too.

Bgreg60Bgreg604 months ago

Yea!!! To possibility of more Clair stories 🤞Ideas: more blow jobs, actual sex. I think it works for her to try a strip club. Maybe get with the fellow from the restaurant that she was attracted to. Delve into the emotions. I really enjoyed the one where she was at one of the boys house with some of his friends and they got into spanking and photographing her. Now if you want take it further…not there yet? OK OK. I’ll keep those fantasies to my self😳. Just some ideas. You do you. Grateful you’ve taken us this far.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please tell me that there is going to be a chapter 10 and more….

I come here everyday in anticipation 🥺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Based off previous wait times I'd say we're close to a new one. I hope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fingers crossed chapter 10 is coming out soon! Could you maybe give another update on when the next installment might come out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please release the next chapter soon!🙏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Would it be possible for you to update your bio to say if you're close to finishing the next chapter? I check back daily and the anticipation is killer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Been looking forward to the next chapter and have been checking back daily so here's to hoping that it comes out soon! If you're still in the process of writing I think Claire definitely needs to get fucked. As far as partners there are plenty of candidates but I personally think it would be hot if she did it with a stranger like she did with her first bj. I also think that since she's become so accustomed to giving blowjobs it'd be hot for her to blow multiple guys throughout the story (maybe even give one in public?), building up to when she finally gives in to one lucky candidate for a rough fucking. The public nudity part is also insanely hot. Wouldn't mind if she spent the majority of the story in incredibly slutty outfits or completely nude, letting her audience grope and play with her tits and ass. She could even start letting more people photograph and videotape her to share with their friends or post on the internet...while also preserving her anonymity of course. The UK has a lot of CCTV...maybe she could even get caught by a higher resolution camera than the one at the movie theater and it gets posted online? Anyway, just some ideas from a fan. This is by far the best series on the site so I'm looking forward to the next chapter regardless. Good luck with the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Claire should for sure show herself off more publicly. Maybe she could enter an amateur strip contest at a strip club in a nearby town or if she’s not ready for that then go to a beach or park to sunbathe in a skimpy bikini. Of course there’s the classic neighborhood streak if she’s feeling adventurous. Navigating her way across town while completely naked would definitely give her plenty of opportunities to show off her assets and maybe even trade “favors” for some assistance along the way…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Any news on when ch 10 might come out? It’s nearly been a year since the last installment and the anticipation is at an all time high

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The best parts of your recent stories have been when Claire exposes herself in public like at the movie theater and the dash home from the party. The disappointing part is that she only spends a few moments doing it. It'd be fun to read a story where she spends the majority or all of it streaking and showing off in public. The only thing holding her back seems to be concerns about getting in trouble. Maybe she could take her adventures to a neighboring town where she's less likely to be recognized? She could go with Jim and Tom to visit friends maybe? Or she could go for a weekend trip to a nearby lake where wearing more revealing clothes in public is more common. Excited to see what you have in store for our favorite heroine!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Any chance chapter 10 is coming anytime soon? It's been the longest wait yet :(

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Claire has def been really upping her sexuality throughout this story...would be hot to see her really cut loose and give more bjs and have some rough sex with strangers in the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanscoM@janscoM
Hello, Just a quick note here about the status of the 'Claire' stories. I still intend to write more, but it usually takes a while for me to have a decent idea and then write it. Lately it hasn't been that much more regularly than once a year. I'd like it to be more often, bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES