Claire Parker Begins to be Klaire

Story Info
Claire daydreams a new name and is recognized.
2.4k words
3.69
4.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire Parker had an idea. It had suddenly came to her while she was having afternoon coffee between her music classes. It just popped right into her head out of nowhere. The idea was not connected to her music classes, it was instead about her secret life and a sex swinger. The idea was costumes and masks, she had to come up with something that would allow her to keep her identity private while indulging in her secret other life as a sex mistress. Now the ideas were coming to her one after the other. She needed a name too or perhaps a title. Her name was Claire in everyday life, but in her other secret life, she could be Klaire, with a 'K'. Not a 'C' as in Claire. Then she went a little bit more and came up with 'Mistress Klaire, Sex Diva.' That sounded good.

'Mrs Parker?' Said a voice.

'Hello Claire, are you alright?' Said the same voice.

'OH! My goodness!' Claire said in sudden surprise.

'Mrs Parker, you have student waiting in the music room, are you alright Mrs Parker?' Said Jane Wilson, the head of the music department.

Claire stood up and shook herself awake from her daydreaming.

'I am sorry Jane. I was lost in my own thoughts there for a while. I will get right along to my student, thanks' Claire said in an apologetic tone and manner.

'That is alright, your normally so conscientious, I thought that there was something wrong with you' Jane Wilson said.

'No I am fine, just daydreaming like a teenager!' Claire said trying desperately to clear her head and get back to the real world of teaching music class.

Claire left the room and went to the music room where her student was waiting, by the time she opened the door to the classroom, Claire was back in the real world again, back to being just plain ordinary Claire Parker.

Watching her go was Jane Wilson. Jane had been keeping an eye on Claire Parker for some time now. She had made a very interesting discover about Claire and since then she was always interested in what Claire did and where she went. This latest small incident was very interesting to Jane Wilson and had sparked a renewed interest in Claire Parker's behaviour and her lifestyle. Jane took out her phone and called her husband.

'Paul, it's me. Listen, that web site you found with those people, can you let me have a look at those photos we thought looked like Claire Parker and her husband Brian... Good... I'll have closer look at them tonight when I come home dear... Bye for now' Jane said, talking to her husband.

Later that evening at Jane and Paul Wilson's house. Paul was dialing up the web site that he had discovered one day. It was an adult friendship and dating site. Once the page had appeared on the screen he got Jane to look at what he had found.

'I think this is what you thought were Claire and Brian Parker' Paul said, as he typed in his own password and avatar name. His avatar name was 'Double-Duet22'. He clicked onto several pages and then the profile page of another couple appeared. 'Music-couple69', and from there he clicked on the photos of the couple. There then appeared about a dozen photos of the couple, mostly of the wife.

'There they are Jane' Said Paul allowing her to get a good look at the photos.

'Can you make them bigger?' Jane asked her husband.

'Sure, here we go' Said Paul.

The screen changes and a single large photo appeared on the screen. It was of a woman in a hotel room bending over the arm of a sofa. The woman was almost naked apart from wearing high heels and black stockings and suspenders. Her legs were parted and you could clearly see her sphincter and her vagina lips. But in the near distance there was a large mirror and reflected in the mirror you could clearly see the full face of the woman, also to one side there was the face of a man standing watching.

'That woman surely looks like Claire Parker and that man in the mirror, he looks just like her husband, Brian' Jane said to her husband.

'You know honey, I think your right about that. It surely looks just like them, or an identical looking couple!' Said Paul as he too recognised Claire and Brian Parker's face reflected in the mirror of the photo.

'Well who would have thought! Jane exclaimed out loud.

'Well it is always the quite ones you have to look out for, as the old saying goes' Said Paul.

'So both Claire and Brian are a pair of kinky swingers! I would have never have guessed that!' Said Jane.

'Well the evidence in the photo is pretty conclusive and it seems they have been members for quite sometime. If you look at how long ago they joined up to the site. It says here they have had their profile page for seven years and have been making a lot of contacts with other couples and single women too' Paul explained to Jane as he read the contents and details from the profile page on the computer screen.

'I know, I have an Idea Paul!' Jane excitedly said to her husband.

'Why not message them and see what they get up too?' Jane suggested.

'Are you sure? They might find out its us, then where would we be!' Paul replied back with a note of caution.

'It will be fun, oh come on, where is your spirit of adventure' Jane chided him.

'Alright, I will keep you happy, but you better take care and not get out of your depth with this?' Paul warned.

Paul then clicked onto the message page and turned to Jane for her input on what to write.

'Start with... Hello..' Jane said.

Paul typed the message that Jane told him to write.

'Hello. Music-couple69, we have just found your profile on the web site and thought we might say hello to you. We are a couple and enjoy having some sexy fun too.

How about you?

Please could you tell us what part of the country you live in and if you would be interested in an older couple like us. We are in our 50's, going on our 60's and still active.

We love your photos and would love to see more!

Do you chat? Do you swap photos? Just for friends you understand. NOT just anybody.

It has been good to write to a sexy couple like yourselves, you remind us of ourselves when we were younger and as attractive and active as you are.'

With the message composed by Jane and typed by Paul all that was left to do was click the 'Send' button.

'You sure about this? Paul asked his wife one last time.

'Sure I am sure. Hit the button boy!' Jane told him.

Paul clicked send and the message went off to the other couple.

'I wonder when they will get back?' Jane mused.

'Oh could be days before we get an answer back from them, not everybody checks their messages all day long' Said Paul, thinking that they might not get a reply at all.

At Claire and Brian Parker's house the message had already been received and was waiting to be read. The laptop was closed but still active and a small red icon was blinking on and off the notify Claire that she had a new message to read when she was ready.

Walking back from the kitchen with a new beer for Brian and a refreshed glass of wine for herself, Claire came into the lounge and handed over the bottle to her husband.

She sat down on the sofa beside him and they both watched some TV. Claire sipped her wine and let the TV show entertain her for a while and let her mind go blank for the evening. After a while Claire picked up the laptop and saw that she had a new message.

'Oh we got a message Brian!' She said excitedly and clicked onto the web site page. Brian just kept on watching the big TV.

The message was from 'Double-Duet22'. Claire read the message and was fairly impressed by the various nice thing and the complements that the couple had made.

Claire decided to answer back.

'Hello there to you 'Double-Duet22'. Thank you for your message and your kind words and complements. We do enjoy being on this web site and we do make contact with other couples and single ladies who are into the same sexy fun and games as we are. We would be happy to swap ideas and chat with you both as a couple. We do not chat with single men. We would also be happy to swap too, if you know what we mean! We do travel to visit other parts of the country so it might be possible to visit you at your location. We both are loving kinky sex at the moment, we have met several other couples who are into the same kinks as we are. Are you into some Kinks?

Thank you for your message.

PS I have added my private phone too. 0909 312 9845'

Claire then clicked the 'Send' button and the message went off to the other couple. As it went Claire checked her special private phone to make sure it was turned on and was working. Then she went back to watching the big TV with Brian.

'What was that..?' Brian asked vaguely.

'Oh, just answering back a message, nothing urgent' Claire told him and went back to watching the TV.

Back at Jane and Paul Wilson's house the answering message had already arrived back and the little red icon was blinking. Paul look at the computer and clicked onto the button.

'Hey Jane, we got an answer back from that couple we think are Brian and Claire' Paul told his wife.

'Really, that quick! Well show me what it says!' Jane said excitedly. They read the message side by side on the sofa and re-read it for a second time.

'I am sure that is it them' Jane said to Paul.

'How can you be sure?' Paul asked back.

'Well call them on that number!' Jane pointed at the phone number at the bottom of the message.

'You can't do that she will recognise your voice, and then she will know that we know... What we know..' Paul struggled for the words to explain the difficulty in trying to explain himself to Jane.

'Well you call. She won't know your voice!' Jane said. Which did stump Paul for a moment.

'That might work' Said Paul thinking about it.

'Put the phone on speaker and I can listen in, but stay quite' Said Jane to reassure Paul her plan would work.

'Ok. My phone, my number and you stay absolutely silent the whole time till I hank up. Understand?' Paul said laying out the rules for how he would make the call.

Dialing the number Paul was not sure if the other person, whoever it was he was calling would pick-up.

As the phone rang and rang, there was no answer...Then!

'Hello this is Claire, who is calling please?' The voice of Claire Parker was clearly speaking on the phone.

Both Jane and Paul almost jumped off the sofa when the heard Claire Parkers voice on the speaker phone. Jane silently mouthed

'It HER!' Jane silently said to Paul.

'ER.. Hello I am Jack' Paul's said in reply.

'Hello there Jack you sent me a message a little while ago from the web site we both have an account with, is that correct Jack?' Claire asked him.

'Yes it is' Paul said.

'Are you a little nervous Jack, it is alright if you are, I understand. Have you read our profile page?' Said Claire realising that Jack was just answering back with short one sentences.

'I have indeed looked at you profile page and I did also look at your photos too.. Some are very sexy and erotic. I liked them very much' Paul managed to get his voice back into the conversation.

'So Jack are you a proper couple? Not just a single guy, because we are only looking for other couples.' Claire told him.

'We are a couple, yes we are a couple. My wife is sat right here beside me, as I talk with you Claire' He said.

'Can I speak with her please Jack?' Claire asked.

'Yes just a moment..' Paul blustered and covered the phone with his hand.

'What now?' Paul mouthed silently to Jane.

Jane took the phone and spoke with a slightly altered voice.

'Helloo, this is mee.. With my.. Jack sitting here' Jane spoke into the phone hoping that Claire would not hear Jane's real voice over the phone.

'What is your name dear?' Claire asked.

'I am... Sue.. Susan..na. Susanna is mee..' Jane managed to fumble out a name for herself. To answer Claire.

'Hello, Jack here. Sue is a little nervous making this call so is it alright if she listens in and I do the talking?' Paul tried to explain and cover up the awful voice that Jane had used answering Claire's questions.

'Of course it is Jack. I understand Sue being nervous, I am a bit nervous too' Said Claire.

'I know that its a bit late to have called you. So perhaps we should call back another time' Paul suggested trying to find a way to end the call.

'That would be a good idea Jack. Call back in the early evening next time. Thanks for the message and I will look over your profile page. Bye for now Jack' Said Claire and she ended the call.

With a huge sigh of relief, Paul ended his end of the call too. He lay back on the sofa and then burst out laughing in a sort of nervous splutter.

'I just knew it was her!' Jane said and joined in with the nervous laughing together with Paul.

'Oh you were great honey' Jane complimented Paul.

'And you were terrible.. Sue, Susanna! Where did that come from?' I got a cousin called Sue, something' Jane said back as an excuse for her 'false' name.

'What about you and 'Jack'!' Jane asked Paul.

'It is my middle name honey, remember..' Said Paul.

'Oh so it is..' Said Jane and bust out laughing all over again.