Claire's Abuse Ch. 01

Story Info
Claire is abused repeatedly in her office.
2.5k words
3.91
16.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aphrodirt
Aphrodirt
32 Followers

Note: This story doesn't support or condone rape or non-consensual sex by any means. All the events are purely fictional and for imaginative purposes only. It also explores, deeply, the themes of sweat, piss, body odor and filth in general. If you are not comfortable with the above themes, you are advised to stop reading.

Claire put her greasy hair into a bun and smelled her damp armpits. She was grossed out by the fact that she hadn't showered in two days. She had been shifted to a new location of A&L associates where she worked as a consultant. The last week had been hectic for her with the sudden lifestyle shift and increasing workload. She had not made the best impression in front of her co-workers owing to her frustration.

She wore a sheer shirt and a skirt with a pair of stockings and pumps. Spending the whole day running errands in the office had left her covered in sweat in the humid weather. Her armpits had sweat patches, she smelled strongly. Her aroma was feminine and warm with pheromones. To her worst nightmare, she forgot to wear deodorant this morning. At Least she should have put her clothes for laundry when she had time. The stench in her clothes from the week before didn't help either.

The day had finally come to an end. The whole office was empty and it was time for her to head home.

Claire's self-consciousness only grew as she stepped into the elevator. There were two men inside, her co-workers. They were not particularly fond of her after the various rude interactions they had with her the past week.

The elevator started to fill with her stench. Claire could sense her co-worker's glances and grin behind her back. The nervousness only made her sweat harder. She could notice the attention on her sweat stains. The elevator got warmer and filled with her aroma by the second. She could feel her greasy hair emitting a thick and earthy odor. She had had a humid week and no time to wash her hair.

As the elevator reached the 33rd floor, she felt one of the men push the emergency button ensuring to turn the alarm off soon after. The lift came to a screeching halt as the doors remained shut.

"What are you doing?" Claire asked with a mix of anger and frustration.

"Sorry ma'am. The lift system needs to be rebooted when that red light blinks." said the burly man.

There was no blinking red light.

"Nice scent, Claire," said the other one with a smirk on his face. "Didn't have a chance to shower after your arduous day?"

Claire ignored the comment and waited for the system to "reboot".

The elevator's aroma filled by Claire's filthy emission intensified. The two started feeling excitement under their pants.

One of them switched off the elevator fan- the sole source of ventilation.

Claire could feel her armpits get even more moist, the sweat trickling down her body.

"Why did you turn that off?", Claire said while raising her sweaty arm to turn the switch back on.

"Don't. It will slow down the reboot. Don't you wanna get out of here?" replied one of them, grabbing her sweaty pit.

Claire could now sense that the lift needed no reboot. The realisation was visible on her face.

Before she could scream, the heavy man shut her mouth from behind. Even if she could scream on the top of her lungs, there was not a soul in the whole building who could hear her.

The man lifted both her arms, smelling her intoxicating armpits.

"Let me smell that too," the other coworker said, pressing the stinking girl against the elevator wall, lifting her arm up and burying his face in her sweaty, smelly armpit. Claire screamed but it was all in vain. The two didn't bother to shut her mouth anymore.

"You bitch, are going to pay." he said, grabbing Claire's hand and rubbing it against his cock.

Claire could feel her coworker's erection getting stronger. "Please stop." Claire pleaded as her eyes got watery.

"We will if you do what we say." said one of them with a grin on his face.

"What do you want me to do?" Claire asked, already knowing the answer.

"I want you to be a good slut and kneel," said one of them with a smug face, taking out his cock.

Claire did as he said, realizing her position. The other coworker jerked her hair back making her scream again. Claire's tears rolled down ruining her mascara.

"You don't look like a slut enough." he said. "Rub your spit on your face."

"Stop!" she said.

"Do it or you will regret it," he replied, fisting her hair tighter.

Claire spat on her palm and rubbed it all across her face.

Her makeup was now completely ruined making her look like a mess.

"Now you like a slut. Open your mouth."

Claire opened her mouth in shock and fear.

"Good," he said, thrusting his cock in her mouth. Claire choked on his dick. She could not help but drool all over her shirt. Thick strands of phlegm dripped on her clothes.

"Now open wide and show your tongue," he said, holding her hair tight and pulling his phone camera out.

Claire did as he said with her makeup smeared, her armpits soaked and her clothes covered in her drool.

He took a photo of her like that and started to fuck her mouth. He pushed her against the elevator wall, grabbed her hands and pressed them against the elevator walls, fucking her mouth deep and hard, with a good view of her wet armpits.

"Fuck this slut's mouth, I am going to fuck her cunt," said the other coworker.

He lifted up Claire's skirt and pulled her panties aside, exposing her ass and pussy. He slid a finger inside her.

"You are such a dirty slut, getting wet while getting abused like that."

"I love how you stink. Calling out the whole office to ruin your cunt." said the other touching her wet armpits.

Her juices mixed with his precum dripped down her leg. The elevator is filled with the smell of her pussy and the stench of her unwashed body.

Claire was on four limbs serving both. She was wet and ready.

"This is so hot." he said, sliding his cock into her pussy, making her scream.

"Open your legs, whore," he said, pounding her cunt.

"Don't cum inside me." Claire said, pleading. She was slapped immediately for not having her mouth stuffed.

"Don't worry, we will use your mouth." he replied, fucking her pussy deep.

Claire could not help but moan while her mouth was still being used. She had never been treated like that. She felt ashamed of herself.

"Don't make her cum yet, I want her to ride me" the coworker in the front said. He took off his cock, spanked her and threw her on the ground.

Claire felt guilty for enjoying her abuse.

"Sit on my dick, you dirty slut," he said.

Claire's face turned red and tears filled her eyes. She was forced to ride him. She felt his warm, strong hands around her hips as he guided her down.

"Now lift your arms up," he said. Claire put her arms behind her head showing her big grey pit stains on her blue shirt.

"I am going to take a picture of you, so that you remember this day." he said, taking out his phone and taking pictures of her, sweaty and degraded.

Claire's eyes were watery and she felt like she was about to cum. The coworker who fucked her from the back was ready to cum too.

"Take out your phone." he ordered. Claire took her phone and opened the camera.

"Make a video for your mom, tell her you are a filthy slut." he said.

"Don't" she replied, with a trembling voice.

"Do it, or I will send her the video I am making," he replied, holding his phone in front of him.

She started to do as he said.

"No, pick the phone and take a video of your face."

Claire did what she was told and recorded herself being used.

"Say you are a filthy whore, and you deserve to be raped." he said.

"I am a filthy whore, and I deserve to be raped." Claire repeated.

"Look at the camera and say it, you piece of filth." he yelled.

"I am a filthy whore, and I deserve to be raped," she repeated again.

"Tell your mom you are a filthy whore, and I will record a video of your cunt getting fucked," he said.

Claire's legs trembled. Her eyes were full of tears, she was close to her orgasm.

"Mom, I am a filthy whore, and I want a man to fuck my pussy while he records it." she said, with tears in her eyes.

"Look at the camera and tell her your stinking body deserves to be raped," he yelled.

Claire was crying but she looked at the camera and said, "I am a filthy whore, I need a man to rape me and fuck my stinking body."

Claire could not help but get wet from the insult.

"Now say, I am a worthless slut and my life doesn't matter."

"I am a worthless slut and my- "

Before Claire could finish, she felt a thick rope of cum land right in her eyes. It was hot and sticky.

"Aaaaah," she yelled, as another thick rope landed right on her face.

"Fuck, what a waste of a good load." he said, taking his phone and recording her makeup smeared face coated in cum.

She sat there like a glazed donut as she felt multiple photos of her being taken.

"Lick it off, slut," he said.

"But it's..."

"Did you just fucking talk back?" he interrupted.

"I am sorry." Claire answered, taking her finger and scraping the cum off her face and tasting it.

One of them picked her phone up and started doing something in it.

"You have been a good slut so we won't send this to your mom but this video will go to every man who works in this firm. " he said with a grin on his face, dropping the phone in front of her.

Claire looked at her phone screen through the blur. The video was delivered to more than 10 chats. Claire was shocked and scared.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her up.

"You are lucky we didn't call your mother, now beg me to rape you."

"I want you to rape me." Claire pleaded.

Claire hated the fact that she was excited by this.

"Now say you are a slut who deserves to be used by anyone."

"I am a slut who deserves to be used by anyone, I am a cum dumpster."

"Good now free those stinking tits."

"What?" Claire was taken aback.

"Show us your dirty tits, slut." he said, pulling her hair from behind. Helpless, she unbuttoned herself and pulled her bra down. Claire's tits fell out. They were sweaty and her nipples were hard.

"Fuck, what a filthy slut," he said.

Her body odor was overwhelming, she was a mess.

"Take off your panties and rub them in your filthy armpits," he said.

Claire hesitated, she did not know what was happening.

"Are you disobeying me?"

"No, please."

"We are gonna impregnate you like a cow until those filthy tits start milking."

Claire's eyes pooled with tears again as she shamelessly soaked her armpit sweat into her dirty panties.

"I don't want a baby." she pleaded.

"You don't have a choice, you filthy cunt. We will fuck you and dump your body."

"Please," she begged.

"Beg us to fuck you," he demanded.

"I... I... " she stammered.

"Beg or I will fuck you up so bad you will lose your job and no man will want you."

"I want you to fuck me, please." she begged.

"How?" he asked, pulling her hair.

"Use my body however you want, I am a filthy stinking whore who needs to be treated like a cow." she pleaded.

"Yes, you are," he said, pulling her by her hair, and fucking her in her filthy cunt.

He grabbed her sweat soaked panties and fucked her while sniffing them.

"Fuck, this is making me cum." he said, fucking her cunt hard and fast.

"You are a fucking bitch and I am going to knock you up," he yelled, cumming deep in her womb.

He let her go and dropped her on the floor.

"Fuck, what a dirty cunt."

He took her phone and started taking videos of her.

"Now open your legs and tell me you are a whore who deserves to be bred."

Claire spread her legs and said, "I am a whore who deserves to be bred."

"I can't believe this dirty bitch is gonna have a kid, and she's enjoying it too." he said, filming her.

"Now lick the cum out of your cunt, whore." he demanded.

She scraped and licked his thick cum.

"It tastes good, doesn't it?" he asked, filming her.

"Yes, it does." Claire answered, eating the spoils from her cunt.

The both were satisfied using her for the moment. They zipped their pants up and fixed their clothes.

"You are now our personal slut. If you dare disobey what we order, these videos will reach everywhere." said the burly one as he walked out of the elevator with his mate.

Claire sat on the floor still processing the events. She noticed the elevator doors starting to close in the haze. Before the doors could meet she noticed a hand obstructing them. She looked up to find it was the janitor.

"Fuck you are such a mess." said the young man. His face had more excitement than shock.

Claire could notice that he was not there to help.

"Please, let me go." she said with her tits hanging out.

The young man unzipped his pants and started stroking his cock.

"What are you doing?" said Claire in shock.

The janitor kept wanking his thick cock to the mess Claire was.

Confused and delusional Claire just sat and watched. She could feel her pussy getting warm and wet again.

Before long, the young man shot a big, sticky load onto Claire's face covering her from forehead to her chest with what looked like a glass full of glue.

Claire could hardly keep her eyes open as the cum sealed them shut.

As she managed to wipe it off and open her eyes again the guy was gone. Claire felt a strange tingling down her body. She could not help but rub herself violently after being used like a toy. She kept rewinding the incidents of the past hour as she fingered herself on the floor of the elevator. Before the elevator arrived in the basement she reached a trembling orgasm.

Aphrodirt
Aphrodirt
32 Followers