Claire's No Nut November Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire: "Please answer Jill..."

Jill: "Hey Claire how are you doing?"

Claire: "I'm not doing well"

Jill: "I know. I had to get in town to get some equipment that broke during our camping, so I decided to call you. Before doing so, I heard the news about a futa getting banned from a gym. I decided to check online and there's a viral video of you getting insulted by the owner. Everyone is taking your side and fighting for your justice."

Claire: "Really?? I'm so happy to hear that. Even though I regret pushing him, I think I'm less depressed now!"

Jill: "I glad you are okay babe. Don't worry, I'll be back in 3 days"

Claire: "Okay sweetie, I have a very big surprise for you when you'll come back"

Jill: "I can't wait"

Claire checked her email for some news. There were hundreds of notification. Most of them were from gyms who wanted to have her as a sponsor. She became famous during the night and everyone wanted to have her as an "idol". She was crying of joy. That guy could have seen her as a monster, but everyone else appreciated her look. She decided to open an instagram page where she would post news of her growth. As she posted her first photo, her follower count skyrocketed. She reached 50K followers in a few hours. The rest of the day she went running. Before going go sleep, she decided to measure her.

She now was 21 inches long, nearly half way through her growth. Her girth 11.5 inches. She wasn't speeding up, so this comforted her. Her balls now looked bigger than grapefruits and felt heavier than ever before.

Day 9: a relatively relaxing day

Claire managed to wake up early, as opposed of the day before. She obviously wet the bed like always. She desperately needed a plug, as her pre could have probably filled an half liter water bottle. Her measurements were 22 inches for length and 12 inches for girth. Her balls now looked like coconuts. The sound coming from them got even louder, but manageable of course.

Today's objective was to find a new gym, so she looked for the offers. She was looking for the most exclusive and luxurious gym in the city. She searched for a while in the offers she got sent by email. She found out a relatively new gym owned by a futanari owner. Her objective was to normalize every sex and gender. She hates discrimination, so she asked Claire to use her fame to push the message. She replied and said she was interested in applying.

She answered immediately. Her name was Alyssa, a fellow dickgirl like Claire. She explained that she had an hard time with the opening of the gym, as a lot of people disagreed with her message. She was moved when she saw the video online of Claire defending her honour, so she immediately contacted her. Her gym had the latest equipment, even for dick training! There was a science that explained that futas could increase their cock size with dick weight lifting. This wasn't the case for Claire, because she was already large enough, but many futas weren't proud of their length. She liked the idea, so decided to meet with Alyssa on the 12th.

Tomorrow there would be the second appointment with the doctor Ester. So she had to wake up very early.

Day 10: The second appointment

Claire woke up much earlier. She tidied herself up and went to the hospital asap. She arrived 30 minutes early. The nurse notice her arriving and complimented her on arriving on time.

Claire sat down and waited for the doctor to call her.

Ester: "Claire, please come in"

Claire: "I'm coming"

The first thing on the list was assessing the situation.

Ester: "Hi Claire, how are you doing?"

Claire: "I'm fine doctor Van Honn"

Ester: "Remember, you can call me Ester. I have the results of last week analysis. It seems I have good news for you!"

Claire: "yay! Finally something good!"

Ester: "First of all, I have to congratulate you for becoming a star. 200k follower are a big number, especially after having a 2 days old account"

Claire laughed.

Ester: "The news is that you are becoming more fertile. The growth should slow down with the days. It seemed that the strong desire of having a kid made you grow faster than ever before."

Claire: "I'm glad I will be okay"

Ester: "Now I'll have to measure you, to make sure you are all right"

She took all her instruments to measure Claire. First of all, her length reached 24 inches. The record for the biggest dick was 15 inches, so she was far beyond that. Her girth was massive. 12.5 inches of pure thickness. Her urethra had a gap of 3/4 of a inch. Now it was time for the pee test. Last time she was able to fill a quarter of a bucket, which was the strangest thing.

Ester: "I brought you the same bucket from last time. How much liters of water fo you drink daily?"

Claire: "Around 14 now"

Ester: "That's the strangest thing about your growth. Now please pee into the bucket"

As soon as she started, a stream of yellow fluid flowed out at an incredible pressure. It took 2 minutes to stop, as the bucket filled up to the brim, leaving Ester astonished.

Ester: "What the fuck was that!"

Claire: "I don't know either"

Ester: "It doesn't make any sense! You are defiying physics laws!"

It was time to measure the weight of her balls. Last time it they were abnormally heavy.

Ester: "Let me help you lifting your balls"

She couldn't help. They were heavier than she expected

Claire: "They aren't that heavy! I can lift them with one hand!"

As soon as she laid them on the scale, Ester screamed in terror.

Ester: "They weight 30 kg... each"

Her words echoed in the room. Claire walked with these pair of cannon balls everyday. She even run a marathon with them! It felt like she didn't even start the challenge. Maybe this was linked to her becoming stronger.

Claire: "These days I've felt stronger than ever before, that's probably the reason"

Ester: "That's not reason, you are becoming a superhuman! If you started flying the next day, I wouldn't be surprised!"

Claire: "I hope so"

Ester: "I need to take an example of your pre. Think of something erotic"

Claire: "I can't right now!"

Ester: "So let me help you"

Ester started to unbutton her lab coat. She was hiding a monstrous rack. She had K-cup of firm tits. They weren't saggy at all. They were round and beautiful. Her nipples were incredibly thick. She started squeezing them and milk started spewing out.

Claire got harder than ever before, she probably gained a inch in length. She didn't believe in what she was witnessing. It was like a wet dream. She started leaking unthinkable amounts of precum she manged to fill a liter becker before overflowing, making a mess in the lab.

"Good job girl" Ester said as she was wearing her clothes. Claire was at her limit. She wanted to titty fuck Ester as hard she could. However she couldn't. She had to resist for the sake of her girlfriend. The testing ended with Ester having everything she needed. Claire went home to train.

Today she run a 20 miles marathon in 2 hours. She was close to the world record. She thought that if she didn't have her massive balls, she would break it. She went to sleep, eagerly waiting for her girlfriend return next day.

12