All Comments on 'Clare's Nightmare Pt. 06'

by sexwriter42

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending turned everything that was sexy from funny in a sad pathetic way, but as the effects of the drugs could be permanent, there wasn’t a way out. You became a captive of what you created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could be a corruption story (Clare's Corruption would spoil a little bit, but would be a good title), but the corruption part came too strong in the last two pages of the last chapter to be believable. Of course you were hinting that there was something changing in Clare, but it was subtle, the strongest force in Clare was to save her family. And by the end, she discovers that it's a mind control drug and it effects may be reversed but she goes all "whatever, I'll just do what I'm doing and I'll submit everyone to my will with the drugs because I'm horny for daddy". She kinda becomes like the people that kidnapped her family (just observing, no moral judgements as this is literotica fiction). You just need to plan the pace of the ending better, but keep writing.

jack_ittardjack_ittardover 1 year ago

As others have said, I fully expected there to be some sort of residual family corruption at the hands of Clare, but that ending just went too far. My preference, keep it in the family and let's get some preggo action happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous