Clarissa's Second Installment

Story Info
A mother and son add more to their fun.
16.4k words
4.78
26.3k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three months since Chris had started seeing Elise, had flown by for him. Elise was a free spirit and he knew it was that, that attracted him to her. After his torrid, incestuous sex with his mother those months ago, nothing had happened between them, and nothing had been said. Neither of them, were ashamed of what they had done, if anything it had brought them even closer together. No, it was just that Chris was now involved in a relationship and was concentrating on Elise and as for Clarissa, well she just wanted her son to be happy.

Both though, without the other's knowledge, would have happily submitted to more of that same, lustful ravenous, incestuous sex they had had over those two days. They had also learned something from that experience. For Chris he was reminded that his mother was a woman, a beautiful woman who had the needs and desires of any woman. Needs and desires that she was not looking after, with him on the scene. For Clarissa too, she had learned that her little boy was anything but. He was now a man, a big man. A man that could satisfy her urges, her needs, her lusts. And seemed willing to participate in the type of things that she loved and knew she needed. And neither really cared that it was incest. What people do behind closed doors, providing no-one was being hurt, was their business.

Clarissa woke that morning, with that familiar burning sensation in her lower stomach having returned. "Here we go again!" she said to herself somewhat quietly, knowing that Elise and Chris were asleep in the bedroom across the hall. She knew what had kicked the lustful feelings off. Since consummating her need for sex, with her son; she could think of very little else when the lights went out. Or to be fair, during many of the waking hours; when enduring boring meetings at work, or every time she put on a pair of stockings or simply got dressed for work, she felt the same lustful need. She had even taken to wearing tights with no knickers on, so she could flash at the young men at work, by crossing and uncrossing her legs. But all this did was make her urge for sex with her son worse.

She looked across at the clock, it was just past six in the morning. It was Saturday, so she didn't need to get up for a while yet. It was the one day of the week she allowed herself off. No jogging today, she could lie back and take an extra hour or two if she wanted. But she knew very well that the burning in her stomach would make just lying in bed a very hard thing to do. It was at that point she heard a giggle from the room across the hallway. She could hear Elise quite clearly as she spoke with Chris.

"That is rude! Here am I just wanting a cuddle and you have to make it a threesome!" She giggled again. "Lucky I like threesomes, isn't it? And even luckier that I adore the friend you have brought along. In fact, I could say that I am getting rather infatuated with him."

Clarissa heard a flurry of movement and then Elise said, "Ah, there he is! My God Chris, I can't get over how big he is and he's getting bigger!?"

"Well," Chris said laughing, "you managed getting over him pretty well last night."

"Funny." Elise responded, "Now you be quiet whilst I talk to my baby. Ummm hello. My you have grown, ummmm still growing. How big and strong you are getting. Ohhhh Chris, he is magnificent, look, look, he's talking back. If only I knew what he was saying?"

Chris laughed, "I think we both know what he is saying, but maybe if you get a little closer. Maybe, whilst you are conversing with him, I can do some conversing of my own?"

"Why Mr. Maybrook, whatever do you mean?"

"I mean, get your lovely pussy over here, so that I can dip my tongue into it!"

"Ohhhh, you naughty man," Elise giggled again, "not only do you force the attentions of this huge beast upon me, you also expect to abuse me in other ways too?"

"Ohhhhh you don't know the half of it. Now climb onto my face before I rape you!"

"OOoooooohh, would you?"

Clarissa heard a resounding smack and Elise squealed. "Shush," said Chris, you'll wake up mum."

"Hey, you're the one that smacked me, you know how I love that, you know what it does to me?"

"Elise, I have known you for but a short while, sexually that is. In that time however, I have learned, that there is not a single thing, that doesn't turn you on!"

"I can't help it, anyway, it's mostly your fault, and his, isn't it baby?"

Clarissa could hear the bed creaking a bit, then there was silence. But the silence was only the cessation of their talking. Because as she listened hard, she could hear the wet slurping sounds of sex. She found she could easily imagine Elise kneeling over her son's face, her good-sized breasts rubbing upon his flat stomach, as her head bobbed up and down, her lips tightly enclosed about his stiff cock, her hands gripping the base hard. Clarissa felt her heart beating wildly in her chest, her breasts, already uncovered rose and fell erratically. The nipples upon them, granite hard erections of sensitive nerve endings. An 'OH,' escaped her lips before she could stop it and as she moaned, she heard Elise's pleasurable sounds, as the young girl's excitement had increased beyond the point of her caring who was listening. Despite being gagged with a mouthful of pulsating cock, her moaning was clear and loud in Clarissa's ears.

"Ooooohhhhhmmmmmmm, oohhhhhhh. Ummmmgggooooggle. Fuuuuuu, fuuummmmm. Oh, FUCK Chris, I'm.......... Ohhhh I'm..."

In her passion, it was obvious to Clarissa, that Elise had removed her lips from Chris' cock, as her vocalised lust was now loud and clear. The pleasure that the two lovers were giving each other however, was no-longer contained in their room, it was spilling out, spilling to the bedroom across the hall, affecting Clarissa. She could feel that passion too; could feel that need, could feel the light touch of her son's tongue about her own pussy lips and clitoris, as it teased her, stabbing at her vaginal sphincter; entering her hot moist pussy, before pulling out again. She screwed her eyes tightly shut, "Ohhh no," she murmured quietly as she knew she could not stop what was about to happen. It was as if she were the woman in Chris' room, lying upon him and receiving the pleasure of his mouth and tongue, whilst delivering pleasure of her own to his massive phallus as it pulsed before her.

In the next room, Chris moaned too. His tongue played about the succulent wetness before him. Elise's clitoris had swollen rapidly to his touch and he now sucked it into his mouth, as if giving her a blow-job too. As he sucked it from its hood, he trashed his tongue across the erect bud with vigour. In his nostrils, the musky scent of the woman upon him, was entrancing. He wrapped his arms across her bum, interlocking his fingers and pulled himself closer to her pussy, applying more pressure as he sucked. He wanted her to come, and come quickly. His pleasure in sex, had always been about what he could do for his partner. Giving her the orgasms that she craved and it was evident to him that he was nearing that goal. He slipped his tongue along her cleft and at the same time inserted a finger into her vagina, it slipped into her with ease, and caused the reaction in her that he was hoping for.

"Oh Chris, OH CHRIS, that is delightful, yes, yes, push it in. Finger fuck me! Suck my clit, oh fuck, OH FUCK YES, I'M COMING, I'M, oh yes, oh yes Chris, I'm......OHHHHHHHHHUMMMmmmmmmm FUCK!"

Clarissa heard rapid, wet; sex induced noises. As she opened her eyes, it took her a while to realise they were coming from her own fingers as they pumped in and out of her vagina. She had kicked aside the sheets and her legs were currently spread wide. Three fingers of her right hand pumped furiously, splashing her copious vaginal lubrication onto her inner thighs as her moans mirrored those of Elise. "Fuck, fuck oh Chris, yes." She tried to keep her cries as quiet as possible, and bit down upon her left arm, in a bid to stifle them.

Next door, Elise was rising towards her second orgasm. Chris had removed his finger from her tight vagina and had now inserted his tongue. The young woman was furiously abusing him, grinding her pussy down on his face as he fucked her with his tongue. She was now in a kneeling position and her hands were wanking the huge throbbing piece of manhood before her. She was almost shouting, "Come for me baby, come for me! Oh come for mummy, let me see, oooohhhh let me see.....you know how mummy likes it don't you, you know your mummy likes your come to spray all over her....? OOOOOOHHHH you naughty boy! What......what are you......? Oh Chris, you are the ruin of me!"

Clarissa's activity immediately stopped at Elise's words, "Oh come for mummy, let me see, oooohhhh let me see.....you know how mummy likes it don't you, you know your mummy likes your come to spray all over her....?" Clarissa could not tell if Elise was talking about herself as a mummy to Chris' cock, or whether she was talking about Clarissa loving the contents of Chris' cock? She listened more intently.

Elise was talking about herself in the third person, when she was referring to 'mother' or 'mummy'. But the effect was profound on Chris as he then started to think about Clarissa, of doing this to her. He slipped his pussy-juice, laden finger easily into Elise's anus, and slid it in, up to the second knuckle. He then, double fucked her with his finger and his tongue, bringing her orgasm on in a flash. "OOOOHHH, UMMMOOOOOO. CHRIST, OH CHRIST, I'm there, YES, YES, YESSSSSS! Ohhh you randy boy, you are certainly giving me the treatment this morning," she panted. "Talking of which....!"

The pumping of Elise's hands up and down Chris' rampant cock, together with the sweet taste of her upon his lips and in his mouth, as she ground her pussy upon his face; was pure unmitigated pleasure. Pleasure that had broken any resolve he might have had to hold on. The inevitable happened. What he didn't realise though, was that his orgasm, would induce a further two orgasms, in two different people.

Clarissa was almost drawing blood from her wrist, she was biting it so hard. Elise's words in her orgasmic throws, just added to Clarissa's own excitement. "You know how mummy likes your come to spray all over her....?" She released her wrist and pinched upon her nipples as her orgasm rocked her body, "Huh, uh, huuuuh oooooooh, fuck, fuck, FUCK CHRIS." She could not help her release, what woman could, hearing the antics of the lovers next door. It was with a will of iron that she stopped herself from breaking in on them and joining in. Three months was a very long time, having supped of the fluid that she knew was currently spraying from that wonderous phallus. And having felt the pleasures of that flesh, and the kisses and caresses of her son. She knew she was being weak; she knew she should not be craving what was not hers to have. But the thoughts of seeing the white lava flowing from that mountainous peak, and shooting into the air, before feeling it spattering upon her body, was too much of a temptation.

"OHHHH!" cried Elise, "OHHHHH FUCK, where is it......where is it all coming from, you naughty boy! You've caught me all over my face and in my hair, ohhhhh God, that makes me so horny! Ummmmmmgoooooggllessssh." Her lips clamped about Chris cock as she sucked at his remaining come, fully emptying his balls of the voluminous sperm.

Chris continued to stick his tongue as far into Elise's vagina as he could, at the same time as thrusting his cock upwards into her hot clamping mouth. His head was clasped tightly between her thighs as they spasmed in her orgasm. An orgasm that seemed to be going on and on. Although Chris could not hear, it was clear to Elise, that her orgasm, was not the only female orgasm occurring right at that moment. For she could clearly hear above her own panting and moaning, the almost mirrored panting and moaning of Chris' mother in her bedroom across the hallway. She was suddenly overwhelmed with emotions, love and lust at what was being done to her by this lovely man, embarrassment that his mother could obviously hear them, shock that she was masturbating as a result and uncertainty as to how to handle that knowledge. 'FUCK,' she thought, 'you naughty......' She did not finish what she was thinking as she was rather pre-occupied, but perhaps if the moment was right, she would come back to that thought in the future?

With a final sucking 'smack' she lifted her come-covered countenance from her boyfriend's cock and dismounted his face so that he could see what he had done. "Well, I hope you are happy with yourself?" She said loudly, knowing now that they had an audience. "You have managed to get your come in my hair, on my face and tits, and some in my stomach too. God what a turn on. Now you and I are going to have a shower, and I want you to put your come in the two places remaining!"

"What? You want more? You want me to fuck your arse too?"

"Oh Christ, just talking about it is getting me going again Chris, and the thought of your fat, large cock inside of me......ha, ha, ha. Doesn't take you long you randy boy, does it. Seems my baby wants to abuse his mummy too, eh?"

"Er...." Chris coughed. "I, er...."

"Come on, let's talk about it whilst you are fucking me in the shower!"

"Shush, not so loud."

"Sorry," said Elise with a knowing smile on her face, "but you have got me too worked up to worry about what your mother may or may not hear, I just need that cock of yours and I need it now. Looks like he isn't averse to the idea either. Quickly, or I'll do it myself!"

"Do what?" Chris laughed.

"Why masturbate of course. Don't think I don't, because I do, I love it. And," she looked rather coyly at Chris, "since having seen him, I'm doing it all the more. He turns me on so much I can't help it!"

"Don't know why I'm surprised; you like everything to do with sex you randy girl."

"Yep! And if you ask me nicely, I might introduce you to my friend?"

"Friend, what friend?"

"Oh, don't worry, he is no replacement for this gorgeous hunk of throbbing flesh, but he has kept me comforted on many a lonely night. He is very realistic too. Would you like to watch me? I'd like to do it for you. I......I er, would like to watch you too, if you would do it for me. I'll dress up in anything for you if that will help, or we can watch porn together, I like watching porn."

"Well, this is all a bit of a surprise Elise, it will take a bit to assimilate it. In the meantime, my mother always taught me to never keep a lady waiting. But the shower is right next to my mother's room, so you must keep quiet."

"I'll try, but it is not easy when you stretch my vagina wide with that great thing, as for putting it in my arse, God I can't wait. But I have an idea."

"What's that?"

"A gag. You can gag me."

"Elise?"

"No really, I love it....."

"Oh, really?"

She nodded and grabbed her knickers from the floor, where she had left them from the previous evening; stuffing them in her mouth, then grabbing his t-shirt, she put it over her mouth and eyes, tying it tight, before reaching out to him, to guide her to the shower.

Chris smiled, what had he got himself into? A mother that he has made love to and now a girlfriend that loves everything to do with sex, it seems; both in the same house. He grasped her hand and his bathrobe, then opened the door quietly. His mother's room was still, no movement, so he nipped across the hallway, dragging Elise with him, very conscious that they were both naked, that he had a raging hard-on and that she was covered in his come, and was wearing a gag. He smiled, wondering what his mother would say had she seen?

Clarissa bit upon her bottom lip, her panting breaths wracked her body. Her skin covered in a thin film of sweat. It had been many years since she had satisfied her sexual needs with her fingers alone, and whilst it had resulted in an orgasm, and a good one to be fair, she knew it was more as a result of the escapades of the two next door, rather that her finger's expertise. She also knew it was not enough. As she heard the shower running, she went to her wardrobe and pulled out the latex sex toy, and took it into her shower with her; knowing that the two lovers would not be able to distinguish that she was doing something similar to them, separated by a mere few inches of wall. The thought itself, very nearly had her coming again.

As the hot water played about her body, raising her skin in goose-bumps, and as the latex phallus, slipped easily into her well lubricated, hot, moist channel; she knew she needed to have a talk with her son. Her deeply restrained moaning, was easily drowned out by the water and the moaning and cries of sexual gratification occurring in the shower next door. So she just let it happen, opening herself to the pleasure of the toy and the thoughts of it being her son who was inside her and about to fill her with his come.

Chris lined up Elise in front of the side-ways shower jets, he positioned one on either breast, directed specifically at her nipples, then directed the other two jets at her pussy. Her clitoris was large and swollen in amongst the engorged labia, and immediately transmitted the stimulating sensations to Elise. She began moaning almost instantly. Chris then soaped up his hands and started to wash her down, starting at her neck, working down her back and between her buttocks, then moving to her chest and finally worked his way towards her pussy. She was already groaning loudly, despite having a mouth full of her panties, and had put her hands forward onto the wall to steady herself, pushing her bum backwards, searching out Chris' erection. But he held it away from her, teasing her for as long as he could; she was trembling furiously in his hands as they worked their way southwards. Her body seconds away from yet another orgasm.

As soon as his fingers entered the hot slippery folds of her labia, she spasmed, pushing backwards and coming into contact with his throbbing hardness. "UUUUUhhhhhhh, uuuummmm, mmmmmuuuuuGGGHHH. UH, UH, UUUUUHHH." Her animal sounds were loud and guttural in the enclosed cubicle as Chris slipped two large fingers straight into her vagina, and attacked her clitoris with the fingers of his other hand. Elise was in heaven. Chris was touching her in all of the right places; she had been concerned that she might push him away with her little kinks and sexual deviances, but now knew he was not bothered by them and simply accepted her for who she was. She found herself endeared to him all the more for that and knew she could fully release her inner desires, whatever they may be.

She could wait no-longer. As her orgasm subsided, she felt him biting on her shoulder and neck, raising her whole skin into goose-bumps upon her goose-bumps. It was time for her to take charge and get what she wanted. She ran her arm behind her and grabbed hold of his rampant weapon, moaning as she touched it, then ran it down between the cheeks of her bum. She knew that she would not be able to take him fully in her arse, but was going to get something in there, she loved anal sex and the thought of feeling his hot come spurting into her rectum was quickly bringing her to the boil again.

The combination of water and soap-suds had done its job and she was surprised at how quickly she was penetrated. Immediately, she felt the pain of her stretched muscle, her anal sphincter never having been so assaulted. She cried out as she felt the intrusion, then grabbed hold of the shower spray bar, to stop herself from collapsing as she bent at the waist, allowing the water to play across her back. She didn't need to tell Chris what she wanted, she could not have taken a rough fuck, not with his huge cock. All she needed was a gentle backwards and forwards motion, and that's what he did. Within seconds her spasms were so violent, she needed Chris to fully support her at the hips as his fingers slipped in and out of her cunt and his pulsing rod of iron stretched her anus.