Clarissa's Second Installment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was leaking vaginal fluid down her thighs and orgasming constantly. She had never before felt love like this. Perhaps not being able to see, was heightening her senses, she didn't know, but as her hands roamed about her breasts, pinching her nipples, she felt Chris' cock begin to stiffen further, causing her cries to increase in volume as his hot seed suddenly pumped forth, filling her anus. Her legs fully gave way and she slipped from Chris' soapy hands to the floor of the shower, cowering foetal-like as her final orgasm wracked her body, the muscular spasms so strong that they pushed his come from her arse to dribble down her buttocks.

Chris had not finished his ejaculation though and warm splashes of his come splattered onto her side and onto her cheek, running into her open mouth. The t-shirt about her head, had slipped off and she had pushed the panties from her mouth with her tongue, so desperate was she to get air into her bursting lungs.

"Fuck Chris, fuck Chris, fuck......" Was all she kept saying. "You certainly know how to push my buttons. Oh GOD that was good, I don't think I will be able to stand, and certainly I won't be able to sit for a week!"

He knelt beside her picking her up into his arms and kissing her on the lips. "It's easy pushing your buttons, as you have so many buttons to push. You randy little thing."

Elise laughed and put her head on his shoulder. "Dry me and take me back to bed. I could sleep for a week!"

"Yes ma'am. Let's hope you didn't wake mum with all of that screaming."

"Umm, I was a little loud, wasn't I? I'm sorry, but you really know how to give it to me. So, it is entirely your fault if you mother heard every little thing."

Chris grabbed some towels and wrapping her as best he could, whilst still carrying her, took her back to his room. He sat down on his bed and with her in his lap, dried her off, then setting her down, he dried himself, before slipping back in beside her.

"Umm, all warm, cosy and sleepy now. And, very, very satisfied. You, young man are a very good screw, you know that?" She poked him on the nose.

"Well thank you." Chris laughed.

"No I mean it. You really seem to care about what I want, and are not just pandering to your own needs, like many men do."

They lapsed into silence. Chris could not tell if Elise was asleep as she had her head on his chest. He thought of covering them with the bed sheet, but she looked very comfortable and it was not a cold morning, so he was happy to stay uncovered as he too dozed.

Clarissa walked from the shower on unsteady legs. She had had another two orgasms in the shower as she fucked the latex cock, but she was still not satisfied. Her last orgasm was more because she was listening to Chris fuck his girlfriend, rather than because of what was inside of her. What the experience had done however, was convince her that the time was overdue for speaking with Chris. They had had, what was for her, the most fulfilling sex she had had in many years, if not the most fulfilling sex ever. But had since not spoken about it, or done anything similar, in the last three months. She needed to get him on his own and clear the air. At least that is what she was telling herself. Her body though, had definite other ideas. She lay upon her bed, running through in her head the best way to have this conversation and what to say.

Elise surprised Chris when she spoke, it had been a good twenty minutes and he thought she was deep in sleep by then. "When was the last time your mother had any companionship?"

Chris was not sure where the question was going, but answered anyway. "Not since my dad and her split up I guess."

"And how long ago was that?"

"Oh, a couple of years, but she told me things were not great for a while before that. To be honest, they kept it pretty well hidden. And I guess they waited until they thought I was old enough to handle the separation. So it could have been going on for many years?"

"So, your mum hasn't had any male friends since then?"

Chris was getting a little uncomfortable with how the conversation was going. "Funny you should say that, but I did mention to her a few months back that she should be looking, and did wonder if having me around was impeding that?"

"Sure, possibly, I mean....God, I can't think what it would be like not having had sex for two years, maybe more?"

"Well, that's because you are a sex-pot!"

"Yeah, I certainly do love it. And once I found out how good it was, I would do almost anything to make sure I was getting my daily allowance."

"Daily!?"

"God yes! If not more than daily. With the right person you understand, I wasn't just going round screwing anyone. I mean there is always masturbation and fantasy."

Chris coughed, "Quite."

"I mean, your mother is a very attractive woman, and I'm sure she could have any man she wanted, just not sure why she hasn't, that's all. Unless of course she is getting it on the quiet and you just don't know?"

"It's possible. Why all this interest in my mother's sex life anyway?"

"Oh, I don't know, guess I just feel a little sorry for her. Particularly when she has so many distractions and is unable to react to them."

"What do you mean, distractions?"

"Well, you for one. If I had a young man walking about the place with a gorgeous body and more specifically a very naughty cock like him, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Or mores the truth, I would know, and would be doing it every chance I got, my poor pussy would be red raw."

Chris laughed, but this was more to cover his embarrassment. He could feel himself begin to blush as she got nearer and nearer to guessing what had happened between him and his mother. He tried to change the subject. "Yes, well you're sex mad, my mother is not. And remind me not to let you take in a lodger, if that is what would happen."

Elise snuggled in harder to him. "Why would I when I have all this?" She rubbed her free hand over his chest, letting it settle on the flat of his stomach, "All hard and scrummy!"

Chris laughed again. "I thought you were tired?"

"I am, but contemplative too."

"That's not a bad thing."

"No, I know."

Elise lapsed into silence. Then after a while. "Do you have any fantasies?"

"Don't think so really. Not sure men have fantasies, other than 'corrr, I'd love to have that,' or 'I bet she's up for it', you know, that sort of thing. I don't think we run through scenarios in our heads or think too much of things when masturbating. We are visual creatures, so would prefer to watch porn whilst we are doing it."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why, what is your fantasy? And don't go telling me you don't have one, because I know that is not true."

"Ha, you know me too well. I'm not sure I should tell you."

"Oh, why is it that terrible?"

"Well for one thing I have loads of fantasies, not just one. And a lot are based in reality, you know, not like being fucked by a unicorn or an alien or weird stuff like that. I do have a favourite one that I keep returning to though."

"Now I have to hear it."

"Ok, but you asked. So don't go thinking any less of me?"

"Of course," he laughed.

"Promise?"

He kissed her on the forehead. "Of course, it is just a fantasy."

"Well some of it is, remember I said it is based in reality. It started when I was about 12-14. I used to go into my mum and dad's bedroom and wake them up. Always had done. Started when I was quite young. I'm sure sometimes I had burst in on them when they were 'at it' too, but of course was too young to realise what was going on. Well on this occasion, dad was on his own in bed, mum I think was in the shower, so, I did my usual thing and jumped on him, straddling his body, and grabbing a pillow to hit him with. It was as he rolled beneath me, that I realised he felt different, harder, and for some reason, I found the feeling of this hard ridge between my legs very pleasant. I tied to stay up there fighting him for as long as I could, but then mum came out of the shower and stopped our little game. Well, for the next few weeks and months, I would do the same thing, sometimes he was hard down there and sometimes not. Of course, at the time I didn't know he had an erection, but now, the thought of it just gets me going."

"So how did it end. Or are you still jumping on him to wake him up, feeling his erection between your legs?"

"No." She slapped him on the stomach. "Well, it pretty much stayed like that for another year I suppose. I think I was 15 by then, and beginning to understand a little more about things. I knew now what I was bouncing up and down on, but that made it all the more exciting. I also noticed that more and more these days he was hard rather than soft. Of course, at that point I hadn't put two and two together.

Well, I knew that dad slept naked, so, I connived that during our next morning regime of pillow fighting, I would somehow push the sheets down on his body. I had to see it, simply had to! It was about this same time that I began to noticed my pyjama bottoms were wet inside after our 'play' sessions, but I still hadn't quite realised why or how. Anyway, one day it all seemed to fall into place. Mum had gone out early, dad was having a lay-in, and my time had come. I had on some very loose-fitting pyjama shorts, and a button up top. My breasts were coming on nicely, but were still small, even so, a couple of times he had managed to brush them occasionally in our play, and the tingling they gave me in my little pussy was incredible." Elise smiled as she remembered the occasion fondly.

"So, I snuck into the bedroom and dad was flat on his back snoring. I couldn't believe my luck. The bedsheet was already so far down I could see his dark bush of pubic hair. This was going to be easy. I carefully knelt over him and before I allowed the weight of my body to touch him, I gently pulled down the sheet fully exposing him. God, he looked enormous to me, but soft and not at all like I was expecting. I was somewhat disappointed. Even so, I pulled the leg of my pyjama bottoms over to one side exposing my little pussy and its soft downy hair, and gently sat upon his soft cock. The shock of his hot flesh on mine was intensely thrilling!" Elise suddenly looked up at Chris. "You think I am terrible, don't you?"

"No," he said with a little cough, realising that he was getting more than a little turned on himself. "No, not at all. You were curious, and young. We all did stuff like that. Some still do."

"Oh, what do you still do?"

"I said 'some still do,' Go on with your fantasy."

"Ok, but you must answer me afterwards!"

"Go on."

"Promise me first."

"Go on."

"Promise!"

"Ok, I promise, now go on."

"When my pussy came into contact with him, he began to stir, so I grabbed a pillow and started to wrestle with him. As he came awake and started to play fight me, he didn't realise that our genitals were actually touching. But I knew, and it was so hot. The tingling in my pussy was incredible. It took only seconds of play before I noticed a change in what I was sitting on. No doubt, brought about by the fact that I was purposefully bouncing and rubbing my little pussy hard into him. Well, his cock began to grow and get hard. I can remember it was the most exciting thing I had ever felt. I can remember thinking I wonder if his hard cock has my pussy lips splayed on either side as I rode him. I couldn't help but grind on it all the more.

Suddenly I noticed that daddy was getting red in the face and that his hardness was like granite. Then as I pushed down hard upon him, and swiped at him with a pillow, he put out his hands to defend himself, grabbing hold of my pyjama top, to push me away. Well, all of the buttons parted company and my little tits fell out. I cried out, which I think he took to be in shock, actually my cry was one of delighted pleasure. My little nips were rock hard and so sensitive. I rubbed them on the pillow as I pushed down on him again and then I felt him suddenly jerking beneath me. His hard cock seemed to be pulsing and bucking. Next thing I felt, was a hot wetness about my groin. I thought I had wet myself, or he had. I stopped the fighting, dropped the pillow and purposefully looked down, pulling up my shorts to reveal what I had felt. We both seemed a little in shock at that point, staring at our genitals, in close contact with each other and coated in huge volumes of my daddy's ejaculation. Daddy was beside himself with embarrassment and no wonder, he had shot his load all over his daughters pussy and his stomach!"

"What happened then?"

"Well of course he hadn't a clue that I had manoeuvred the whole thing, so he kept apologising and telling me that we didn't need to mention it to mummy. He took me into the bathroom and cleaned me up. I hadn't bothered covering my breasts and he kept staring at them and at my pussy too. I'm not sure, but I think I probably had an orgasm when he shot his load over my pussy. If I hadn't, I was very close, because I certainly did as he cleaned me. Although he used a flannel, I could feel his fingers beneath it, as they brushed my folds and clitoris, removing his semen. I mean it had gone everywhere! His touch was gentle and sweet, but I found what he was doing to me was as exciting as me sitting on his cock. I remember staring at the soft dangling flesh of his penis, gasping as it suddenly began to fill out and rise up. I had never seen anything like it before. He didn't get to full erection, but was certainly at half-mast as he rubbed my little pussy. I must confess, I thought at the time, that it was the man that decided whether his cock would stay hard or not, not understanding the biology of it at that point. As I learned, and thought about it in later years, I realised that he probably did know what he was doing to me and that his cock was semi-hard because he was torn between enjoying making me come, and propriety.

Anyway, I think he knew my jerking and moaning was me having my first proper orgasm, induced by a man, though he pretended that he thought he was hurting me, rather than bringing me off. So, he stopped what he was doing and asked if I could go and sit on the bed whilst he cleaned himself up. When he came out, he was in his robe. He sat beside me shame-faced and said again that we must never speak about what had happened, and that our early morning wake-up games would have to stop. I was gutted, and I think I cried. So, he relented and said that we could only do it if mummy was in bed too. HEY! Is this turning you on?"

"I don't know what you mean?" Chris responded with a little laugh.

"No? Well if that is the case, do you mind explaining what he is doing then?"

"His early morning exercises I think?"

"Ummm, I thought he had just had those?" Elise said, slipping her fingers about the head of Chris' swelling cock. "I can't believe that after all that attention I gave him earlier, he is after more!"

"What can I say?" Chris looked down at her naked body and noticed her nipples were rock hard. "It's because of the company I keep. Besides, looks to me, like someone else was excited by her own story, or the memory of it. You, naughty girl," he pinched one of her nipples, "I can't believe you engineered that at the tender age of fifteen. So, that was your first sexual experience? Do you have a thing for father figures now?"

"Yes, and, don't laugh, flannels too. I love a good play with a flannel and often think about that time and about slipping his wet, come covered cock inside of me."

"Wow, and did you ever.....? With your father I mean?"

"No, he never came again after that and our play slowly stopped as I got older and came into contact with more boys, and more cocks of course. Anyway, so what did you do to your mother?"

Chris suddenly spluttered at the question and its forthrightness. Swallowing hard and sending it down the wrong way, he chokingly coughed even more. "I......I....er..." He coughed some more, sitting upright.

"Relax," said Elise rubbing and patting his back. "Relax. God I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you choke! Guess there is more in your closet than I thought. There I am, all laid bare now, having just told you what I had done with my father, so, come on, spill the beans about you and your mother? It can't be any worse than that. Unless of course you fucked her!" Elise was laughing at her own joke. "My looked how the mighty have fallen? Did Elise upset you then?" She put the fingers of her other hand about Chris' now very flaccid cock and looked up at him. "I can see the very thought of fucking your mother has.........fuck! Chris? What did you do? Tell me? You didn't....did you? You have! You did? You did fuck your mother! My God I thought I was a......come on you, spill it, all of it, it is only fair, and you promised. After all, I can hardly be judgmental bearing in mind what I just told you, besides, that is not my thing." She pushed his torso back against the pillow and lay her head back on his chest. "Oh, this is going to be yummy."

Chris started slowly, he mentioned about when he was younger, he would try to catch his mother in her lingerie, without her knowing, he mentioned that he had a thing for stockings, he mentioned that he was guilty of looking up his mother's skirts to see if she was wearing them. He mentioned catching her getting dressed some days and that he would go back to his room and masturbate to the vision. Finally, he mentioned their weekend of making love, and how that hand come about.

Throughout, Chris' narrative, Elise had been quiet, and still, snuggled in tightly, her free hand back upon his stomach. She'd listened to his strong heart-beats and heard them calm, from the coughing fit to where they were now. "Wow, you lovely man, God, I fancy you even more now!"

"Sorry?"

"I've never had a man open up like that to me before. It was so honest, so brave and raw, so.....I don't know, but it got me right here." She placed her hand between her breasts. "So, you stopped screwing her because of me?"

"Yes and no. I don't think it would have gone on, I mean it is not the right thing to do is it, fucking your own mother? Besides she never approached me for more from that point or discussed it." Chris was annoyed at himself for talking convention, rather than what he really felt.

"Maybe it is not the 'done thing' no, but I think you did the right thing. Your mother wanted love, love in the physical sense, she was attracted to you, loved you, felt safe with you and was obviously turned on by your scrummy body, and let's face it, what is not to like there? You caught her in....shall we say embarrassing situations, but did not take advantage of her. And when she finally told you of her feelings and needs, you gave up what you thought was your beliefs of right and wrong, to make your mother happy. I think that is really wonderful! The stockings bit, is just perverted!" She laughed. "So, were you disappointed that she didn't want to have more sex with you, and that she didn't discuss it with you more?"

"I don't know, I was confused by the whole thing, I still am. I think we should have talked about it, but I guess she was embarrassed by her behaviour, as was I, truth be told. It was just easier not to mention it. Then you came on the scene and the days became weeks, the weeks became months and we still haven't mentioned it. She still hasn't got herself a man friend and has probably gone without sex for another three months."

Clarissa could hear the two young lovers talking freely. Their tones had hushed however, and she could no-longer make out what they were saying. She thought she had a pretty good idea, but would be very much surprised later, at how wrong she was. For now, she found she was sitting up in bed, her mouth open, wondering what she was doing? How far would she go to gratify the needs of her body? "Listening to my son, intentionally listening to my son, making love to his girlfriend and then trying to hear what they are talking about afterwards. Oh Clarissa, to what depths of depravity have you sunk?"