Clarissa's Second Installment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps we can watch it together at some point?" Chris said with excitement.

She looked across at his groin and could see that he was in a similar state to her. The difference being, his manifestation of arousal, was far more apparent than hers. She swallowed hard to sooth her dry throat. "Perhaps. But you must never show this stuff to Elise. This is just for you and me, she must not even know about it! How did you get it anyway?" Clarissa repeated the question.

"No, of course this will only be between you and me. I found the DVD in the player one day when you and dad were out." Chris answered her previous question. "I thought it was of me, when I was small, so played it. I must confess to having a wank twice whilst watching you being taken by two men, at least in your head. Dad or you, must have left it in the player by mistake. Well, I made a copy, and left it where I found it. It was gone the following day, so I figured that one of you had remembered where you'd left it, and took it back. But I had a copy by then anyway."

"I see, and when.....when was the last time you... masturbated using these things of mine, of me?" Clarissa was expecting to hear that he had not wanked for some three months or so. But was about to be surprised with the answer.

"When did I last use your things to wank to? Yesterday, whilst you were out, I watched the DVD, then after I had shot my load, I came upstairs to put the DVD away. And touching the stockings and seeing the picture album, well I....I couldn't help but go through those pictures and masturbated again to orgasm, using those red panties actually."

"Oh Chris, but....but you have Elise to...."

"I do yes, but I also have you. I guess that I am more than a little fixated. I know this is wrong on so many levels, but I can't help it. I've come to the conclusion, talking with Elise, that I must look after your needs as well as hers, for as long as you want me to, of course?"

"What! You discussed my needs with Elise too?"

"Not in so many ways, no....but." He stood up, surprising Clarissa by dropping his trousers and stepping out of them. "There is no point in hiding this. And I know you noticed it anyway. All this talk and stimulation is making me want to do some really naughty things. Things that involve you. And unless I am very much mistaken, you are in a similar condition."

"Me," Clarissa smiled, unable to take her eyes from the throbbing phallus before her. "I don't have an erection!"

"No, not an erection, but I bet you have three erections hiding under those clothes? Time to take them off, I think. Enough talking now. Clarissa, I would very much like it if you would do something for me? I have laid myself bare now, you know everything that I have done over the years, in my attempts to watch you, entrap you to a degree, and steal some very personal things from you, for my own gratification. And for that I am sorry. For the pleasure I have had from doing it all however, I cannot apologise, and given the opportunity, would probably do it again. Now I want something more from you; I would like you to use this." He passed her the seven-inch vibrator. "Lay back on my bed and pleasure yourself. I want to watch. I want to see what you do. And as you do that, I will be masturbating too and maybe adding to my picture collection. I also want to cover your body in my come. Now lay down."

"Ohh Chris... Do you really...? You really want to....with me, when you have such a lovely young girl?"

"Lay down Clarissa." Clarissa took the vibrator and lay back upon the bed. "Undo your shirt. Slowly. That's it. God, I love your fantastic breasts. Those nipples want your attention, don't they? Well not at the moment. Take off your leggings, I can see they are already wet, so I know you want this."

Clarissa did as she was bid, there was no point in denying him. She wanted this, he knew it and so did she. In fact, she was more than happy to give him anything and everything he wanted. So, once her leggings were removed, she lay back with just her G-string on, the shirt had fallen from her arms and she was now laying on it. Her lower legs hung over the edge of the bed, and were wide enough for Chris to stand between them. He bent over and kissed her on the stomach, just below the navel. He then kissed her again, half way between her navel and her pubis. Then grasping her very wet panties, he pulled them down her thighs. Smelling the heavy scent of his mother's arousal.

He lifted her calves, kissing her feet and nibbling upon the toes, as he pulled her panties all the way down, then set her feet upon the bed, leaving her knees cocked in the air; dropping the panties onto the floor. "Now let me see you play with yourself, if it is hard, then try to imagine I'm not here."

"Chris, you have me so worked up, the last thing this will be is hard. My God, I am that close to coming I probably won't last a second." She turned on the vibrator, "Fresh batteries I see, so you having been using it?"

"Yes, now I want to see you, using it. I want to see it coated in your juices and grasped by your vagina. So, use it."

Clarissa looked up into Chris' eyes, as she slowly, dramatically opened her legs, displaying all of herself to him. The coral-like folds of her labia, glistened wetly. A drool of vaginal fluid, seeped from her hole, down between the cheeks of her arse. Her clitoris stood proud within its hood, erect, moist and screaming for attention. Her eyes fell from Chris' face, across his broad chest and flat stomach, to his throbbing, dribbling cock; then to the vibrator, as she brought it into close proximity to her pussy. With one gentle touch upon her clitoris of the tip, she gasped loudly, pulling it quickly away, her chest heaving and her stomach muscles taut. "OOOOHHH GOD CHRIS." A glutinous string of her sex fluid held onto the tip of the vibrator, as if almost trying to pull the sex toy back to her clit. She slowly complied, and touched it to her wet cleft, drawing it upwards to her clit, when the tip once again touched upon the swollen bud of nerve endings, she promptly screamed out, snatching her legs upwards in orgasmic spasm. "SHIT....OHHHH CHRIS....OH, OH THAT IS GOOD. OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! Oh, oh, huhhh." She panted at him, "FUCK, oh FUCK.....yes, huh, yes, ummmmmohhhhhh, ugh, ugh oh GOD, oh GOD....see what you do to me? You are a bad....bad....influence...oh God I told you I would not take long, ohhhh God I love your cock, I need him in me Chris....I need him....oh God."

Chris had grabbed his phone to film or take pictures, but the speed with which Clarissa had orgasmed had caught him out. He moved to stand at her feet. His cock, despite all of the previous activity that morning, was still as hard as rock, pulsing furiously, dribbling copious amounts of pre-come. A large droplet of his semen hung from the head, held there by a glutinous string, swaying to the throbbing movements of his erection. He grabbed her ankles and slowly pulled her legs straight, allowing the spasm of her orgasm to subside. Once her legs were straight, he slowly opened them until she was fully exposed and vulnerable once again.

"OK, that was a good start, now let's take our time on this next one."

"Oh Chris, he looks so intimidating from this angle, I have so missed not seeing him. Are you going to fuck me too?"

"Play with yourself for me." Was his only response.

Clarissa broke into a smile and her voice became teasing and enticing. "Well, before I penetrate my eager pussy with this toy, I have a confession to make too."

"Oh?" Chris dragged his gaze away from her pussy to look into her eyes, his face a picture of intrigue.

"I think that your love of stockings, very much comes from me. You see I love to wear them; feel them on my skin, thrill to the sensation of them when I walk or cross my legs. So, as I am going to be doing something intimate for you. And whilst I am doing it, you are going to be taking pictures of me. I think it only right that I should be wearing a suspender belt and some stockings. In fact," she stood and grasped Chris' hand. "Why don't you pick them out for me? If you want, I will even let you keep the stockings afterwards, how does that grab you?"

"Right where it hurts," Chris croaked.

"But we had better hurry, he is dribbling volumes of delicious come and looks fit to burst. I certainly don't want to waste the contents of your lovely balls, all over the floor. Though I have been known to lick it from the floor before?"

"Eh?"

"I'm sorry, but I just love it, love the taste, the texture in my mouth, love the thought of where it comes from. Ohhh God. Quickly." She dragged him into her bedroom and then she sat upon the bed, the vibrator still buzzing silently in her left hand.

"You know where I keep my lingerie by now, so help yourself. Just stockings and suspender belt for now, I need you inside me, hurry."

Chris moved to her dresser draw and quickly pulled out a new pair of black silk stockings. They had embroidered red roses upon the lacey stocking top and at the ankle. He then moved to her other drawer and selected a black suspender belt with red lace trimmings and panels. He passed them to his mother. "Good choice, though those stockings are brand new, so intrigued to know how you knew they were there?

Chris coughed, rather than responding.

"Would you like to film me putting them on for you, or is that teasing your poor cock even further?"

"Yes, it is; but I want to film you."

"Then do so."

Chris captured Clarissa on his phone, as she opened the packet of stockings. Her long black wavy hair, played about her naked shoulders, falling to the base of her breasts. His mother smiled at him as he slowly panned downwards, taking in her 38-inch chest, with toppings so hard he could not help but lean forwards and squeeze each one, making his mother's legs buckle. "Hey, no touching, or you'll have another orgasm on your hands and I will not be held accountable for my actions."

He continued down, from the swell of her breasts to her 24-inch waist. It was flat and taut. Her navel ring prominently on display. The contrast of her curves, made him hold his breath, as he followed the shape of her 37-inch hips, paying close attention to the mound of her pubis and the very wet swollen lips that bloomed there. The bulge of her erect clitoris, proudly displayed. Widening out the shot, he filmed his mother slipping the suspender belt about her waist and fastening it, before twisting it round, to face the correct way. She then picked up one of her stockings and placed into the stocking top her thumbs from both hands, gliding and gathering the silk up with her fingers. "Do you think your phone is picking up the slight rasping sound? I love that sound. When I walk, or when I cross my legs. It gets me so aroused."

With the stocking gathered. She slid it over her toes. The red-painted toe-nails, beautifully manicured. Once at the ankle, she placed her foot on the bed and pulled taut the material, as she rose up her calf and to her knee. She then moved her foot to the floor, and maintaining the tension in the material, covered the remaining flesh of her leg, to her upper thigh, in the glistening black stocking. Holding onto the stocking top, she secured it to the front suspender strap, then leaned around to secure it to the side one. Straightening up, she set the stocking and straps at the height she wanted.

Chris had caught all of this on video, and continued to film, as she did the second stocking, only this time, he knelt on the floor in front of her, making sure that as she placed her leg onto the bed, he was appropriately placed to get a very good shot of her moist lips and opened channel, as well as capturing her pendulous breasts.

"God Chris, I can feel myself getting so turned on by doing this for you!"

"Yes, I can see. How are you going to play with yourself?"

"I don't know. Despite what you think, I don't make a habit of masturbation, and doing it in front of my son, whilst he films, even less. How would you like me?"

"I think for now, naturally. Laying on you back, with your legs open, using your fingers and the toy."

With the second stocking secured, and Chris still sitting on the floor in front of her. Clarissa raised her leg to the bed once more and slipped her fingers into her wet folds, running them in a circular motion about her clitoris. "Umm, I might just start here, like this......ummmmm huhhh. Oh Chris, perhaps....perhaps.... you should move closer?" Her fingers dipped into her vagina and came out coated in her juices. A wet, sexual, squelching could now be heard as her fingers ran along her ruffled folds, alternating their attention between her clitoris and her vagina. "Ooohhh Chris," she panted. "I hope you are getting as much pleasure from this as....ohhhh, ohhhh, ummmmmmm."

"And now the vibrator." Chris panted.

"Yes....yes....ohhhh...of course.....anything you want....me....ohhhhhHHHH, to DO!"

Clarissa picked the vibrator off of the bed, she had also slipped the anal vibrator into her hand and had left that on her bed too. So now picked up that. Turning it on, she dipped it into her vagina twice for lubrication, then pushed it expertly into her anus. "FUCK, oh Chris, this is, going to be......ohhhh...QUICK!" With the anal vibrator in place, she licked the seven inch one, coating it with her saliva, then slowly positioned it just before her lips. "Are you ready? Because...." She was panting furiously now. "As soon as this goes in, I'm coming.....I can...guarantee it."

"Then, you will just have to come again afterwards, I know you love to orgasm."

"Ohhhh, you beast, I want him!"

"Only when I am satisfied."

"Ohhhh, you....you....FUCK, oh yes, yes, ohhhhh, ohhhhHHHH GOD YES, I'M COMING!" Clarissa had slipped the vibrator into her, penetrating easily her lubricated canal. She gripped the toy, by the knurled end-cap, so fully was it inside her, sliding it back out and plunging in back in twice, was all it took to make her come, her juices coated the toy slickly.

"God, oh God, OHHHH Chrisssss!" Clarissa had leaned forwards and put a steadying hand on Chris' shoulder. Her breasts hanging before his upturned face, he could not resist taking a large cherry-sized erect nipple into his mouth and sucking vigorously upon it. His phone, though still recording, had been abandoned and was on the floor between Clarissa's legs. Chris fondled his mother's other breast as she continued to pump her vagina with the vibrator. The sound of the toy increasing and decreasing as it was engulfed by her hungry cunt.

Clarissa was incoherent, she was dribbling from her mouth, and close to collapse.

"Fuck, oh, ohhh, ohhh, huh yeah, shit, I'm coming again, ohhh Christ, yessss, suck them, bite them."

Chris was fully involved in caressing his mother's fabulous breasts. He did not see or hear her remove the vibrator from her partially sated pussy. He only really became aware of what she was doing as she slid down his body and grasping hold of his cock-head, directed it straight into her vagina as she knelt over him. The tightness of her muscles, as they grasped about his plum-sized head was exquisite. As she lowered herself further his foreskin was pulled tightly back, adding another dimension to his pleasure. His mother stopped, allowing her vagina to come to terms with what was inside her, allowing it to stretch, allowing it to enjoy. As she did, Chris could feel the muted vibrations of the anal vibrator, pressed tightly against his shaft. This hither-to unfelt experience, took him over the edge. He could take no more of what this fabulous woman was doing to him, and by the rasping in her throat, neither could she. Rocking his hips upwards, he thrust his cock as deep as it would go inside her, as it pulsed and throbbed wildly, before jetting his ejaculate into her cervix. Gout after hot gout of his come exploded into his mother's pussy as he panted through gritted teeth. Teeth between which, was a tortured nipple, being severely punished.

Clarissa screamed her passion. "Oh my God, oh my God, fill me, fuck me, use me. Shit yes, yes, YES! Oh, God, I'm...I'mmm..."

She didn't need to tell him what she was doing. He could feel the vaginal contractions all about his cock, as she smothered his neck with kisses and bites, pulling his face from her breasts so that she could kiss him with a loving passion, another orgasm ripping through her trembling frame. "Chris....oh Chris. God how I love the feel of your cock inside me. You just don't know what it does to me. When you are inside of me, I feel whole, when you come in me, I feel like you are part of me and I am part of you...does that sound silly?"

"Not at all, you are one very sexy woman. I have wanted this for so long, I love fucking your tight pussy, I love looking at your lovely figure, kissing you, touching you, making you scream as you come. You are one hot mother."

"And you, one hot mother fucker!"

They both laughed. "Oh, God, don't do that, you'll get me started again!"

"Not my fault I have the sexiest mother in the world, mounted on my cock, squeezing him with her insides, whist the vibrations of her anal vibrator, is adding to my problem."

"I'm not squeezing him, she is, she like him, has a mind of her own. The things she makes me do, just to stop her from feeling hungry. Talking of which. I'm rather peckish for a large bit of man-flesh right now. Get on the bed, I need him in my mouth."

"Mother, you are insatiable."

"Not my fault. You have denied me for the last three months, and besides, I can feel that he is well and truly up for it." She dismounted and stood on shaky legs. "There, see, I told you so. Now get on the bed and film me giving you a blow-job."

"Yes mum."

"There's a good boy."

Elise was home in ten minutes; she entered the quiet house and immediately felt the pang of loss. She had known Chris for years, but had loved him for only months. Even so, she knew he was a very special person. He had endeared himself within her heart, and that heart felt the pain of not being next to him, even though it had been mere minutes. She smiled to herself and walked into the kitchen, making a tea and some toast. As she sat at the breakfast bar, she firmed up her plan. With it set in her head, she went up to her bedroom for a change of clothes.

Naked, she applied some cologne to her hands and rubbed her body and breasts with it, she loved the way the alcohol burned her nipples, making them spring into instant erection. She then selected a tight top, that she knew would display her glorious assets advantageously. She slipped it on and was not disappointed. Next, she opened a fresh pack of sheer tights, and put those on, then a rather short skirt. She knew that not wearing any panties would have her pussy drooling in no time, so grabbed a few other essentials and headed back to Chris', she suddenly needed to be near him and with him again.

As she let herself into the house, she expected to find Chris and his mother in the kitchen, but they were not. Assuming that they might still be in bed, she crept back up the stairs to Chris' room, hoping to surprise him and slip back into bed with him. But he was not there. But she noticed some leggings, a large shirt on the bed, and......

Elise knelt down and picked up the small pair of panties, she knew they weren't hers, she dropped them immediately as they were very wet. Then picked them up again and brought them to her nose. She could smell the heavy scent of a woman.

It was at that point, she heard a moan of pleasure and suddenly guessed where the two of them were. "He's taken my advice quite literally. Well, maybe I will help um?" Elise picked up her bag and removed a large strapless dildo. She had had a few lesbian experiences, being bi-sexual, with a leaning towards men, she did like the occasional fling with a woman, and it was about due now. Pulling down her tights, she was not surprised to find the gusset wet. Making a hole in them, she slipped the cock end of the dildo through, then inserted the other end easily into her wetness. Her vaginal muscles gripped the shaft making her tremble. "Not just yet," she whispered. Pulling up her tights and dropping back in place her little skirt, she giggled at the sight of her own erection, making a tent. She slipped off her top, exposing her breasts, and quietly walked across the hall, pushing the door open to Clarissa's room.