Clarissa's Second Installment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did however decide that it was time for her to talk with her son. She had made a mistake in not having a proper discussion after their love session, she knew that now. He was still a young man, and looked to his mother for support and guidance. It should have been her that made further moves on him, rather than expecting him to come to her. He wasn't avoiding her out of embarrassment. He was avoiding her, because he felt, she was avoiding him. "Oh, will you never learn woman," she chastised herself, knowing that the elapsed three months could have caused an irreparable rift between Chris and herself. "Another three months of unnecessary abstinence too, when you end up masturbating anyway!" She continued to listen on, and smiled as well as flushed as she was able to pick up some of Elise's next words. She then decided to go into the bathroom and do her hair and make up, leaving the young adults to their privacy and save herself from greater embarrassment.

"Not sure whether I should mention this?"

"Mention what?"

"I think she might have heard us having sex this morning?"

"Wha....."

"I think she might have been joining in too."

"What do you mean?"

"Well as you were giving me a thoroughly good licking, I heard her cry out. It was unmistakable. She was......shall we say, 'enjoying' what we were doing."

"Are you sure? What, you mean she was masturbating as we were fucking?"

"Think so, yes. Ummmm, seems that thought is all of a sudden perking someone up? I'm a little jealous, perhaps I should go and tell her that her son has a hard-on, thinking about her masturbating. No wonder she couldn't resist you, I mean look, how could any red-bloodied woman deny a hunk of a man with 10 inches of very stiff cock poking at them?"

"It is not 10 inches, you exaggerate, and don't you dare tell her. This is very hard for me you know, having two very sexy women in the same house."

"Yes, I can see how hard it is. Well, if your mother wants more of this lovely creature, she must make sure she leaves enough strength in him for me, right? Plus, if I can't beat her, I might have to join in and get myself some stockings, if this is the net result. My God Chris, how did you get that inside me?"

"So, what you are saying is, I should make love to my mum again, assuming she wants it of course?"

"Oh, she still wants it. I've seen the way she looks at you, and hearing her this morning just confirmed it for me."

"I don't know what to say. My girlfriend is telling me to basically have sex with another woman."

"Look I don't mind, as long as it is kept in the family, I mean I'm not saying go and screw some woman in the high-street, am I? That would make me very jealous! Besides," she looked a little coy, "if you'll let me, I would like to join in on some of your sessions."

Chris sat up sharply, "You what now?"

"Maybe me and my personal friend, like I said, I have many fantasies? Ohh, he's pulsing very quickly, I think that means he's in agreement, so that's all that matters really, he just brings you along for the ride after all!"

"Well, that's rude, and there was me thinking about buying you some lingerie and maybe some other 'personal' items?"

"Were you? Would you? Oh would you? No one has done that for me before."

Chris smiled, this woman and his mother for that matter, were his idea of what a partner should be, fun, sexy and endearingly uninhibited. "Yep, but on the condition, you tell me if you don't like it?"

"Seriously! I'd wear anything for you, you great lump, don't you realise. I'd wear anything and do, anything! If you want me to wear stockings for you, I'll do it all day long, particularly if I get to see this lovely thing manifest each time. My my, you weren't wrong were you, just talking about stockings and lingerie, as well as doing your mother of course, has made him as hard as granite! I think I need a quick word." With that, her scolding mouth set about Chris' cock with such fervour it shocked him.

"Seems you were getting a little turned on by all this as well, weren't you?"

"No," Elise said, releasing his cock from her mouth and swinging her leg over him. "I was getting turned on by it, a lot. Now, we will have our own pillow fight, though with one subtle difference." She reached down grasped hold of his cock and fed it into her tight vagina. "OHHHHHHHH fuck Chris. You are going to kill me!"

"There's one last thing," he gasped.

"Anything. I tell you, with this beast inside me, you could ask me anything and I would agree to it."

"You keep talking about your special friend, when am I going to be introduced and more importantly see him in action?"

"I'll tell you what, oh fuck I'm there already.......fuck...don't move....let me just.....ooooooohhhhh shit! YES, YES! I......really....haven't needed........to use him....oh GOD! I haven't used him......for a while, but......if you want.......to watch.......I'll bring him over......tonight!"

"Shush!"

"I Can't! Do you want to watch.....me.....playYYYYY!

"Quiet!"

"Can't, I can't, it's your fault. Waauugh, come! Come quickly." Elise slid off of Chris' cock, and kneeling between his legs, wrapped the fingers of both hands about his vaginal juice, covered cock, and wanked him hard. It took seconds. "Yes, oooh God I love watching you coming. OH! That's gone all in my hair you naught..... on my face too? Oh yes please..." She dipped her head and placed her lips about his cock-head and sucked the remaining shots of ejaculation into her mouth.

"Ummmmgargle, yesummmmm, so yummy."

"That was unexpectedly fast, you horny girl."

"God that was scrummy. Umm I love the taste of your come. I bet your mother does too!" She giggled. "Was that last one for me or her? Tell the truth now I don't mind honestly."

"To be honest, probably both of you."

"Ummm, now there's a thought."

"What, what is a thought?"

"Oh, nothing. Anyway, I need another shower. You've covered me again. And no, you can't come as well, I'll never get out of here, and I need to get home. You stay there all bed-warm and lovely."

She grabbed his robe and ran out naked to the shower. Seemingly completely unconcerned that she might bump into his mother. Equally unconcerned that she was covered in large volumes of his come. Chris smiled, what a sexy woman she was.

Elise was back in the room and dressed, she kissed him seductively upon the lips, waking him from his sleep. "Good bye lover, I'll see you later. Ooooooh Chris, what were you dreaming about then? Ohhh God, please cover him up, I'll never leave this room at this rate, let alone the house!" She bent over Chris' cock and pecked the solid member on the head. "You save it for mummy later um? Which mummy though, I'll leave to you. Umm you taste delicious......maybe.....no, be strong Elise." She stood up and pretended to smack Chris across the cock, "you naughty boy, now put it away." With that, she turned and left.

Clarissa heard the front door close and knew that she was now alone with her son. Question was, what should she do? She got up and contemplated what to wear; that she knew would put her in the right frame of mind. 'Business-like, or playful, motherly or sexy, slutty or....' "Oh, hell," she said to herself, "I'm so worked up, I can't even get myself dressed!" In the end, she elected to wear the tiniest of G-strings and her tight leggings, and a loose-fitting shirt, which was one of her ex-husband's, it was way too big, but she liked it. The decision whether or not to wear a bra, was quite an easy one. Not to.

Down in the kitchen, Clarissa started to make breakfast for them both. She knew Chris would be down as soon as he smelled cooking, and if not, she would take it to him. Either way, she decided, it was time to have that much needed conversation. She could already feel the butterflies in her stomach, just thinking about it.

It was not long before she heard movement in the room above her, and not long after that, a rather dishevelled looking Chris, entered the kitchen. "Hello mum," he yawned. "You're up early."

"Not as early as you two," she replied smiling. "Was that Elise I heard going out the door?" She looked directly at Chris, "and whilst I think about it, could you look at my shower? When I was in there this morning, I could hear a pounding noise. It sounded like it was coming from the wall? There were some other strange noises too, but couldn't make out where they were coming from?"

Chris coloured immediately, he knew what his mother was talking about, but had not realised she was having a shower as he and Elise were going at it. He knew too, that Elise had been right, and that his mother had pretty much heard all of their love-making. He wondered, 'had she also heard what had been said?' He decided to try it out. "Yes, we started a conversation this morning. It then got a little 'heated', but we ended coming to the same conclusion and were both content with accepting our stance and the body of the arguments that the other had put forward for mass debate."

Clarissa smiled at Chris' cleverly chosen words. "Yes, that is what I heard alright. Now, what would you like for breakfast?"

"Erm, a little of everything I think."

"OK, I fancy a little bit of everything too." She smiled a knowing smile. And Chris picked her up on it.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Oh, nothing, I was just wondering if that is what Elise asked for this morning, a little bit of everything?"

"Mother! I'm not sure that I......"

"Oh, come on Chris. I've been teasing you. I practically heard everything. It's OK, it's perfectly natural. I would be more worried if you weren't making love to that beautiful young woman. I must confess," Clarissa looked directly into her son's eyes, "it did make me feel a little jealous, amongst feeling other things."

"Yes, Elise did mention that she thought she heard you, responding to those other feelings."

"Oh, no, really? Now that is embarrassing, especially for you?"

"Why especially for me, you were the one overheard masturbating to us making out! Sorry, I mean....."

"No, don't apologise. You are right. I did, I admit it. Are you shocked and disappointed in me? Hearing you two....well...having a good time, did more than just turn me on. It make me think too. I think we should talk about what happened between us Chris."

"Yes, I know, Elise said the same thing." As he said it Chris cursed himself for a fool.

"Wha.....what do you mean? OH MY GOD. Oh my God Chris are you saying.....?

You didn't? You didn't tell Elise about us? Does she know about that too?! You told her? I can't believe......."

"Look, before you get yourself all worked up...."

"But it will get out now, everyone will know that I have fucked my son, not just once either. Oh GOD! Chris, how could you tell her?" Clarissa was trying to stem the flow of tears which instantly appeared from her eyes.

"Look, I didn't tell her. She figured it out. She was talking about how beautiful you were, how lonely too. We got onto one of my....er....shall we say likes; stockings, and I told her what I had done......."

Clarissa sniffed and blew her nose. "What......what had you done?"

"I....I told her that...... God this is embarrassing."

"Go on, you told her that you what?"

" I used to spy on you."

"Spy on me? In what way?"

"Oh mother, must I really answer that?"

"Uh huh. I want to know."

"From an early age, I don't know, 12 - 13ish, I found one of your stockings on the stairs. Whether you had dropped it there when taking down the washing, or whether you had removed it when going up to bed with dad, I didn't know. But when I picked it up, I was surprised at the feeling the material gave to me. I took it to my bedroom and......."

"Yes, and what?"

"I think you know."

"Did, you masturbate, using it?"

"Yes, I wrapped it around my cock and then wanked into it. Probably one of my first proper ones. I can remember coming really quickly too, and making a real mess. I panicked; would you miss it? Should I put it in the wash and hope you wouldn't notice the mess it was in? In the end I threw it out. But that then left me wanting more. The more I wanted, the more I started taking risks, and I would find ways to spy on you. When you were in the shower or more specifically when you got dressed. I would always carry a make-shift mirror, that I had stuck to a pole, so that I could look around your door and watch you as you dressed in your suspenders and stockings. I would even use the mirror when we sat down to eat breakfast, or tea, to try and see up your skirt. It worked many times. And afterwards I would go to my room and relieve myself. At one point I was doing that about once a day."

"Oh, Chris. That is so naughty. I really had no idea. You randy thing. Once a day over me."

Chris smiled at Clarissa, "Not over you mother, because of you. Though I must confess the thought of coming all over you was a dream I never thought I would fulfil, till a few months ago. Anyway, when dad left, it got even worse. I was less concerned with being found out, and started taking bigger risks, going through your underwear draw and taking some of your stockings, one at a time so you didn't miss them. I made a larger mirror too, so that I could see more of you at any one time."

"Do you still have the things you took from my drawers?"

"Yes, and other things."

"I think you need to show me."

"I can't mum, I'm ashamed enough of even talking about it."

"Well, everyone seems to know what I've been doing recently. I think the last thing for you to worry about is showing me your........prized possessions?"

"Mum, nobody knows about what we have done. We, remember, not you. We did it. It takes two people to make love, and I wouldn't take any of it back. Elise will say nothing about it outside of these walls, I know she won't."

Clarissa smiled and grasped Chris' hand. "Come, show me your little homage to me."

Chris got up, somewhat reluctantly, and followed his mother up the stairs to his room. He walked into his wardrobe and reached up behind a stack of old school books, grabbing a shoe box that was there, he passed it to Clarissa. "Before you open it, remember, you asked, and know that I am not proud of what I did."

"My God, what have you got in here." Clarissa sat down on his bed and opened the box. Unsurprisingly, she found some stockings in the top of the box, lots of stockings. She could not tell over what period they had been collected by her wayward son. She then pulled out some of her panties. "I wondered what happened to these, I thought the washing machine had eaten them. These too!" She held up a particularly sexy pair of red lacey knickers. "Ohh Chris, were you using these as.... as masturbational aids too?"

"Mother, you know the answer to that."

"Yes, but I want to hear it, need to hear it actually."

"Yes mother, I was wrapping my cock in your knickers and wanking. I would come into them too. Don't worry, I always washed them afterwards, I bought myself some hand washing-powder."

"I did wonder as they look so clean. So, what else have you got......oh. OH! I wondered where that went....that too?" Clarissa moved the stockings to one side and drew out the seven-inch vibrator, followed by an anal vibrator. "I thought that your father had taken those with him."

"No, I took them."

"But why, they are not personal to me like my panties or my stockings? Did you use them....to...?"

"I took them for a number of reasons. Primarily I think, because I knew they had been used on you, and in you too. In my fantasies, I could see you using them on yourself, and that thought...was.....a real turn on. I also thought, that if you didn't have them to relieve yourself, well, it would.... it would mean that......."

"What darling, what would it mean?"

"I thought that if you were no-longer getting any sex, you might turn to me for pleasure! I was just 13 remember, thinking with my cock, and nothing else at the same time. And yes, I have used them to bring me to orgasm."

"Ohh really?" And you say you...you wanted to fuck me when you were as young as 13 years old?" Clarissa crossed her legs. The motion tightened her G-string, such that the now very moist undergarment, slipped between her hot, wet folds, instantly applying pressure to her clitoris. "Oh Chris, that is so naughty of you."

Chris looked forlorn; all of his secrets were now laid bare. He had nothing left.

"Yes, at 13, 14. 15 and onwards. It just got worse as I got older. I knew at the time it was wrong, but could not help myself. Who could blame me when I had Aphrodite as a mother? Christ mum, all of the boys at school had the hots for you. You must have known?"

"I didn't, no. Besides I was not bothered about all of the other boys, I was only bothered about you. Aphrodite, how you flatter me. Wow, what a revelation this has been. Is there any more in here? Let me see, what is this?" She opened a little photo wallet, and it was now her turn to blush. Inside were various pictures that her husband had taken of her. They had been taken at various different times, but Chris had assembled them into an order that resulted in her being seen fully clothed, then in the various stages of undress, until she stood in just stockings and suspenders. The next few pictures we of her giving her husband a blow job, being taken from behind, with his head buried between her wide-open legs and finished with a number of 'come shots' mostly over her body, but some on her face and in her hair.

Clarissa squirmed. Just looking at these pictures had her close to the edge. Some she was aware her husband had taken; some she was seeing for the first time. Either way she had thought he had taken with him when he left. Clarissa looked up at Chris, he had a fire in his eyes, and had looked at each photo as she turned them, even though he knew them by heart, the sight of his mother having sex was certainly a turn on for him. "Ohh, these. I thought your dad had taken them. I didn't even know where he kept them. But you've had them all along, have you? Well, these were obviously meant to be seen by just your father and me. They were taken in the passion of the moments, and.....are very intimate, I..."

"They are my most favourite things." Chris said, suddenly very animated. "You are caught in the throes of real passion and lust, in joy and in orgasm. This is real, where porn is so fake. If I have to give all the other things back to you, these I would really want to keep."

"But they are.....well they are of me having sex, sex with your father. What of the ones you took of me having sex with you? Aren't you content with those?"

"Mother I want both, and use both. I'll happily return them to you, if you promise not to destroy them, and if you will let me have them when I need to.... But if you are going to get rid of them, I can't have that. Maybe if we share them, or use them mutually?"

Clarissa missed the point Chris was making, and moved on. Turning the last photo over, a DVD dropped onto her lap. "And what is on here? A porno, I guess. As if there is any need for more stimulation?"

"Yes," Chris replied, somewhat coyly. "It's of you though, and dad, having sex with a male sex toy. You give it a blow-job, then you fuck it, whilst you give dad a blow-job. Dad is filming himself as he slides in and out of you, and there are other camera angles too. There seems to be some sort of role-play going on, as you are pretending that dad and the sex doll are two strange men from dad's work, who have come to the house, just to fuck you. The role-play seems to end, when you start to come though. It is very hot stuff."

"How....how did you get it? Not even I have a copy of that? Plus, I don't think I have even seen it?" Clarissa was fidgeting, she was cherry red with embarrassment. Her panties were driving her crazy, and with all of this stimulation she was at the point of an extremely intense orgasm. Finding all these 'trinkets' that her angel of a son had, and used during masturbation, had reset her thinking of how innocent he was when she had approached him three months previously.